Welcome to Gaia! ::

§azeih "†he βlack Яeaper."

User Image
Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan

Sazeih leaned back in his chair finally finishing all his paperwork and then he started falling as he had leaned too far back and he hit his head on the ground but he needed that as he looked at the ceiling The paperwork is done....now to find out how well the gym equipment really is... he thought to himself as he stood up put his chair back and headed to the equipment storage and looked at all the flat balls there waiting for him... That b***h.... he thought to himself almost hoping the headmaster could hear her as he remembered her tell him in a letter that the gym equipment was fine and that was only yesterday I'll get her back for this somehow... he thought as he grabbed a air pump and started to fill up the balls.

Trust nothing but pain to get me through the daze
Sleep with one eye open not to be their prey
Fist against my face they bring me to my knees
The pressure’s crushing down so hard
I can’t break free

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Athellan Vanarys

Athellan raised an eyebrow. He had thought the blood red eyes were disconcerting before, but when looking at a mirror image of himself, they were just off putting. He shook it off.

"Anyway, I was on my way to the Headmaster's office to get a map of the school for this year - a lot seems to have changed again," the Moon Elf said, following in the direction the vampire and the dragon had gone before. Eventually, he faded out of the shadows in the headmistress's office.

"Hello again," he said politely to Mary Jane. The "True Elf," as her kind called themselves, had been very kind to him since he started school three years ago, "Could I get a copy of the map of the school for this year, please?" he asked, then turned toward the vampire. "I hear Doctor VanHesterberg is looking for an assistant - he's a gnome, in charge of the math department," he said.

((save the math professor spot for me, and I'll send in Hesterberg's profile later, after I get back from dinner.))
User Image Willow nodded to the two of them, "thank you," then bowed before she left. "Alright," she smiled at her shoulder buddy, "you can come with me on these tours or you can leave whenever." Alright,she thought, who first...She walked down the hall of the office area seeing a light on in one. Guess will start here, she sighed with anticipation and knocked on the door.

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
will_assassin
User Image Willow nodded then bowed before she left. "Alright," she smiled at her shoulder buddy, "you can come with me on these tours or you can leave whenever." Alright,she thought, who first...She walked down the hall of the office area seeing a light on in one. Guess will start here, she sighed with anticipation and knocked on the door.

((dunno if you've been reading my posts, but my character just suggested you go talk to the math professor.... I'll be sending in that profile tonight. smile ))
User Image The headmaster watched the vampire leave and thought, I wonder how that Sazeih is holding up. She then looked up at the moon elf. "Welcome back Athellan," she smiled standing up to greet him. "How have you been? How's your father?" she asked. "Oh, before I forget, you're in room 12," she handed him a map. "I believe that you are ready to graduate," she smiled greatly leaning on her desk.

[[sounds good]]

User Image

Sazeih twitched a little bit after hearing the knock thinking it was the headmaster here to kill him for calling her a b***h but then he shook that feeling and went to the door he opened it and looked at the girl "Oh hello, is there something i can do for you?" he said nicely hoping it wouldn't be something too dramatic as he needed to get back to pumping the air into all the balls for class that will come. "I dont trust her..." a voice said in saziehs mind and he ignored it he thought he should wait for a better time to have a discussion with these voices..

I can’t break free

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Athellan Vanarys

"He's doing fine - he's touring the UK by night, I believe," He took the map, and bowed politely. "Thank you, Headmistress," the moon elf responded, leaving the headmaster's office.
User Image Willow looked up at the black hair man and smiled. "Is this a bad time?" she asked looking at the deflated balls behind him. Anger issues? she thought then looked back at him. "I was just wondering if you would need an assistant this school year," she smiled politely. "I'm a senior, and I would like to be a teacher once I graduate so I figured it be a good idea to get some hands on experience even if its just helping with little things," she explained herself taking a breath.

User Image

Sazeih looked at her "Well you could help me, but you could check with other teachers with harder subjects then Gym..." he said as he was truthfully honest she could help him but he figured math or some other subject would need her help more then he did "Actually i heard the math teacher will be needing an Assistant this year." he said as he scratched his head a bit.

I can’t break free
User Image Willow smiled. "A boy had said that a bit ago," she sighed, "but you're the only one here." She looked down for a moment and then back up. "Well," she smiled again, trying not to let anything get her down unless she couldn't find a teacher that needed her help, "thank you for your time." The vampiress waved as she turned the hall. "Math department..." she said out loud looking at the doors. Do I really want to deal with math more than I need to? she thought with a laugh, it was her worst subject. Though when she was human she finished with it early. Can't believe I have to take it over, she thought making a face.

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

You don't know now who you are. You don't know now what love is for. The mirror face you see is strange

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven blinked when she heard the mention of the headmaster and looked over to the room that the elf went. So her discovery of him led her to where she needed to go. She sighed softly and headed towards the room. She stepped inside calmly and bit her lip seeing the woman she had saw earlier speaking to her brother. She was the head master? This was not going to end well, Crow could already sense the distrubance in her mood and pressed his beak lovingly against her cheek, in a gesture that usually meant. Relax, there is nothing to upset about. The inky black bird knew her all too well.

----------------------

There's no one here to share your pain. Knock-knock, let me in. Let me be your secret sin. Left-right-straight ahead, you're in the labyrinth.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Sazeih watched her leave wondering if she would find a teacher to take her in he was thinking about them then he closed the door and started to get back to pumping air back into the deflated balls.

I can’t break free

Devoted Duelist

User Image
t the bottom of the mountain is a boy, carrying a huge bag on his back. Hestares up at the mountain, and whislesin amazement. "The sure know how to impres at this school." He ties the strap to his bag aroundhis waist, and loks back up, "Time to start climbing." The boy runs up the side up h mountain and continues to do so.
User Image The fair haired elf looked back at the door as the Athellan left and a new visitor entered. Her eyes widened a bit, that crow? she thought looking at it remembering the one perched on Sazeih's shoulder. She then looked at the girl and smiled, "you seem familiar..." She crossed her hands on her legs and thought of why she was familiar as she waited for her to introduce herself.

Devoted Duelist

User Image
The boy was getting close to the top, and he was getting tired. He makes one final leap and makes it to the edge of the cliff. He grabs the edge and lifts himself up, he then pulls his bag up and rolls away from the edge. "That was one hell of a climb. wonder what the schools like." The boy lays there and rest for a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff