• Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Shadow Tsurugihime
Yunneth/Kiyu

User Image
Xion Graves
Rider of metal and hell fire
Taste either cold steel or hell fire

Xion looks to Yunneth when it was only the 2 of the in the room. He reaches for the case, opening it before looking back to her. "I think I actually have something for you to use. My master gave me a few of these so I can try to harness other powers I could not, but I found most others not helpful to me" he said before he turns to her, showing her pairs of many gauntlets "This should be perfect for you" he said, reaching for the blue and green pair and places them near her. "I used a few of these before, and they were quite helpful in enhancing my powers and not relying on any weapon since it turns your arms into lethal weapons. The thing about these gauntlets is that it works much more if you can use the elements the represent" he said to her, showing there was a drop of water, a tree, and an icicle on the gauntlets before he reaches into the case for a matching pair of greaves. "These are to give you deadly feet to match. Consider these a token of friendship. I heard the conversation where you do't want to rely on your weapon, so making your arms and legs into weapons is a good way to do it." he said to her as he closes the case and sits down, thinking what would be perfect to discuss next.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
link1374wolf
Vanille

User Image
Schrodinger Markov
Time manipulating Demigod of Nosferatu
It is tough to beat me, for I am everywhere and nowhere

Schrodinger smiles, nuzzling against Vanille as he stays in kitten form. He leans to lick her cheek softly while purring happily. He slowly curls up in a cute manner in her hands, showing he was wanting to stay with her however he can. His tail swishes happily, leaning close to her as he enjoyed how comfortable she is.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Bankai Alucard
Schrodinger

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image

♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬

Vanille smiled as she watched him then felt his sandpaper like tongue lightly on her cheek. She giggled, it tickling a bit. She watched as he cuddled up to her, "Aww..." Vanille laid down on her back in the grass and held him on her stomach. She stroked his back gently then set him down next to her side.

Where am I? » garden How am I? » happy Who am I with? » Silver, What am I thinking of? » aww....
OOC:;

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
link1374wolf
Vanille

User Image
Schrodinger Markov

Schrodinger purrs softly, sleeping softly as he soon reforms next to her, cuddling next to her as he was soundly resting against her. He enjoyed how soft the grass was and how soft she was to sleep next to.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Bankai Alucard
Schrodinger

User Image

Vanille watched as he reformed next to her and started cuddling up to her. She flushed and smiled listening to his relaxed breaths as he slept soundly.

Where am I? » garden How am I? » happy Who am I with? » Silver, What am I thinking of? » aww....

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
link1374wolf
Vanille

User Image
Schrodinger Markov

Schrodinger sleeps soundly, leaning close to her shoulder and nuzzles her softly. He slowly opens his eyes, leaning to her neck and gives it a soft kiss before pulling back and looks into her eyes again.
SHEOL and Cathol
THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR, EATER OF WORLDS & The storm rider

User ImageUser Image Above the forest of Royal high an unusual cloud stirred great power came from that cloud and than lightning struck, the sound of thunder resonated throughout the school than just as quickly as it came the cloud vanished. In the forest of the school where the lightning struck a clearing was made and in the center stood a man who clearly just went through all hell he was still bloody from the battle he just barely survived he was wounded, damaged, weak fire around him, blocking his path, but that wont stop him nothing ever has. He was determined to walk through it for the boy that was slung over his shoulder. The boy was barely alive, Cathol had to hurry however..."My, my, my. Congratulations you managed to suppress the beast that took over this little amoeba, You were very interesting ever since i first fought you never a dull moment. You have proven that not only have you not lost your touch but your getting better, smarter, stronger, I have to respect that about you humans so simple yet so complex always changing." Cathol was not in the mood for this "just get rid of the fire already as much as id like to chat we have a little emergency in our hands." cathol said our because what happens to Grey happens to sheol Grey is sheol's only mortality one with which he is stuck with just as Grey is stuck with the monster within him.

Sheol did not even have to think, he fire disappeared in the blink of an eye snuffed out by sheol's sheer power "I dont know what your hurrying for, the amoeba your worrying about is just fine" Cathol did not notice but Grey's wounds were already clotted Grey's soul was automatically healing the near fatal wounds on the body caused by the power of the beast that used Grey's body to start rampaging "huh, than why am i the one carrying him, than." Cathol said as he limped forward. "Im surprised you havent asked me to just bring you there." Cathol shook his head he did not want to become more indebted to sheol than he already was for saving Grey's soul Grey did not know what sheols plans were and that scared him. "you know thats a great idea how about you carry him and I talk about how awesome I am oh wait im not a douchbag" Cathol said but than Grew silent he felt sheol's anger as sheol appeared right in front of him "most people talk to me with a little more fear and respect, dont overstep our bounds, but I will go for now I will be watching."

Cathol couldnt help but thank God Sheol left. Right now he had a concussion and was bleeding all over the place every noise louder than a whisper made his head throb, it didnt help that the forest was noisy right now 'uggg every sound i hear right now is pure tourture, like dub step, or Justin Bieber's voice... actually Justin Bieber is still worse God wont that kid's balls drop already.' Cathol thought as he made his way out of the forest. He needed to drop Grey off at the infirmary than go report back to whomever is the headmaster right now 'is Jane still using that ridiculous disguise? ah well ill see in a moment' Cathol said limping forward he was limping forward, normally he would be more discreet but he did not care right now he continued forward.

Cathol had a lacerations to his thy ankle and his right arm that was carrying Grey, claw marks along his back and a dislocated shoulder on the left he could barely move his left arm and multiple cuts around his body he was also bleeding out of one ear and had a concussion his vision was blurred, but it did not stop him nothing ever did.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Bankai Alucard
Schrodinger

User Image

Vanille felt him start to wake, him nuzzle her shoulder, then a soft kiss on her neck. She looked over to him. "Oh you're awake," she said smiling warmly.

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c: Jay on Left / Cyrus on Right

User ImageUser Image

After a few minutes of talking to the triplets, he nodded his head, letting them talk to their friends. Watching them, Cyrus stared at Rebecca, seeing her reactons along with Aster and Aton's. His eyes drifted over to Aden seeing he still had his shyness. But, he noticed the three brothers looked more happy. How strange... This school must have slightly changed them. With a small smile, Cyrus stood up, opening up the window. Turning his head to face his long friends, Cyrus gave them one more smile.

"Well then. I will talk to you three later. Have some business to attend to. Have to go find Jay. Later" With a wink and a salute, Cyrus jumped out of the window, landing on his feet. Using his super speed, he dashed around hoping to find his best friend.

Jay yawned, watching Mary leave. After a few moments, Jay placed his arms on the desk, his head resting on them. Trying to sleep, he found it hard to do so. Standing up, Jay walked out of the classroom till he was outside. Finding a nice spot in the garden, he transformed into his wolf form, laying down on the grass beneath a tree, the breeze lifting his tension away. Closing his eyes, Jay soon started to drift off into a slumber.

Quote:

Friendly Explorer

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Aria Winterborn

A brief announcement came over the intercom notifying students of an incident in the dining area of the school. Class would be dismissed on these grounds to help with cleanup. Aria wasn't sure if the students were supposed to go clean but she figured she had nothing better to do anyways. She gathered up her things and handed in her paper before leaving the room. She had gotten through every problem but one and she figured the teacher would be understanding. Giving a slight curtsy, she exited the room and headed towards the dining hall.

The dining hall was a mess and it wasn't due to any fire. The sprinklers seemed to have done the most damage with bits of napkins and paper stuck all over the place and food that had been washed from their plates. She pulled her long purple hair into a tight bun and began speaking in her native tongue. She wouldn't be able to clean up the whole place with her magic but she would at least be able to dry things up a bit. After doing that, she began humming an old tune and proceeded to pick up what she could.

User Image

With:no one
Where: dining hall
Mood: Indifferent
OoodlesOfCats: .

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Bankai Alucard

Yunneth Yoshiki Nauho and Kiyu Rin Ching

User Image

User Image

Yunneth looks at the gaunlets with a mazment. This still didnt help her with her weapon problem but it will at least help her learn how to fight better with her hands for the time being. She thenn takes them with a smile on her face and bows her head in respect.

"And i will take these as tokens of our friendship. As such, you are always welcome with us, Xion."

Yunneth smiles happily and soon looks around. She didnt know where the nurse was And it was killing her just sitting on the bed. Her burns and cuts were giving her hell. Yunneth soon starts to dig through her bag and takes out her summoner cards. she begins looking through the cards, mummbling the names to herself.

"...Death...Angel Queen....Animated Corpse....Cocktrice....Temptress Vampire....grr....where is it?"

After going through a few more necks she finnaly finds what she is looking for. Shefound her Healing Angel card. It was one of her best healers. She could have summoned a card like Kikimora but her healing powers are not as good. Plus she is more of a out of battle card for other purposes such as house cleaning. Yunneth smiles happily and sighs.

"Found it! Sorry but my freaking burns are killing me! It's like salt in the wound for use ice grass hybrids. Hold on."

She uses Rozen and turns it into a dagger. She cuts her wrist and lets her blood drop onto the card. The card glows, summoning a beautiful angel in the room.

User Image

"Lady Yunneth! It has been awhile. I thought you wouldnt use my can again."

"Heh, sorry. I have been waiting for a good time to use you. Apparently i need to visit some of my cards. Heehee."

Healing Angel smiles and walks over.

"Pardon me M'lady but...I can tell we are in a clinic. Should you not wait for the doctor?"

"I would but...i have no idea where she is. I dont want my cards taking over her job, plus i cant keep you out for too long, so can you at least heal my burns?"

Healing Angel nods and begins to heal her burns. There was water and scortch marks on the burns. Her plant blood was burning while her ice blood was melting. It was bad. As the card was healing her, she looked at Xion.

"So how long have you been on campus?"

Kiyu headed straight to the gym. He walked inside and didnt see the gym teacher in there. He soon starts to stylishly gets the gym picked up. He begins to kick the dodge balls from before into the rack that held them. Soon he begins to sweep the floors . After that he uses her fire to seal the whole Yunneth made a few ours ago. The metal looked good as new. Soon Kiyu begins to pick up or clean anyhting that was left to be done.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Shadow Tsurugihime
Yunneth

User Image
Xion Graves
Rider of metal and hell fire
Taste either cold steel or hell fire

Xion looked a bit amazed at the sight of the angel being summoned to heal her burns. "You need better ways to summon your cards. It might kill you sometime" he said, seeing the way she summoned that angel by cutting her wrist. He looks to the gauntlets he gave and smiled a bit, happy he is now always welcome with her and her friends. "When you are all healed up, I can help show you how these gauntlets will help you. I guarantee after some time with these, you might not need a weapon in your hands again" he said to her. He spent time with a few pairs of similar gauntlets on himself before his races. "It's a shame....I can't really show what I mean anymore because..." he said, reaching to remove his jacket and then pulls off his shirt, showing his torso was badly scarred, but his arms are now made of metal. (Similar to Ed Elric, but both arms) "I lost my arms after winning my race. Many other fellow racing fans hated seeing a new guy win in a brutal way" he said to her. "Thanks to my powers, I was able to fuse some metal compounds from some of the gauntlets into these arms so I can still use some of the elements I was able to recently master" He said, looking to her. "My arms are slowly healing in these thanks to the monster inside me, but not fast enough" he said to Yunneth since the rider is helping heal his severed arms, but it is gonna take a large amount of time to do so. He remembered the question of how long he has been in the school. "I have been here for a few months, but I just don't stay here that often since there are other things I tend to do outside of school." He explained to Yunneth as he reaches a hand into his pocket, pulling out some tools and sits down to begin adjusting his arms slightly.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
link1374wolf
Vanille

User Image
Schrodinger Markov

Schrodinger looks back to Vanille, looking in her eyes as he nuzzles against her "you are so warm....I like that" he said, swishing his tail softly, showing he was enjoying this very much. He leans to her neck, giving her a deeper kiss on her neck, leaving a small mark on it. "Whenever you want me to come back...just rub your neck" he said to her as he leans to give her a soft kiss on the cheek. before slowly pulling back and rises to his feet. "What shall we do now?" he asked her.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Bankai Alucard
Schrodinger

User Image

Vanille touched her neck confused. "Rub my neck but how will that work?" she asked then shrugged to his question. "Anything you want."

Where am I? » garden How am I? » happy Who am I with? » Silver, What am I thinking of? » ...
User Image
Mary Jane walked around outside of the school. A gust of wind rushed passed her but didn't move anything else. A hmm rose from her throat, figuring it was Cyrus. She spun on her heels and began to go in the direction it felt as though he went. "Lazy bones," she breathed seeing that Jay had left the class himself and was curled up sleeping in the garden. It was a peaceful place but at any moment his friend would find him and ruin his slumber. The thought made her wonder how fast that principals mind must register things in order to go that speed. Perhaps he missed a lot of things in the meantime only being able to withstand so much stimulation from his surroundings. Shaking her head of her random thoughts she stood a few yards away and had a vine come out of the ground and poke the wolf on the nose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff