• Partygoer 500
ⓡⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
:
:
Ѳѻ:

User Image

User Image
User Image

The sudden hug left Aden dazed, bewildered. It was weird receiving a hug from someone other than Leila... Well, he has been hugged by several girls before, but now since he has a girlfriend, he was still confused on whether or not it would upset Leila. Not only that, this was Hades' daughter. What would happen if this small hug and nice gift gave Hades a wrong idea? That won't happen. Aden looked away, covering his face to hide the smile and red that was present on his face.

"It-It's ok. And you are welcome. I try my best on every drawing I draw." .

Aton raised his eyebrow, seeing her change in mood. Bending down, he petted her gently, tearing the bag open for her. Before he gave it back to her, he picked one out, holding it out for her to see.

"Rebecca... This is candy, ok? It's not real fish.." Aton explained to her, knowing she loves eating fish. Wonder if she likes getting gummy ones..

Aster sighed in relieve, bending down to smile at her. Grabbing the bag gently out of Aton's hand, Aster bit the gummy out of Aton's hand, chewing it. When he was done, he licked his lips, holding the bag out to Rebecca.
"Yay! I am forgiven! Here, you can have them." Aster placed the bag down for her, waiting to see what she will do next.

angelsfury666
link1374wolf

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
th3blackr3ap3r
Ruru

User Image
Xion Graves
Rider of metal and hell fire
Taste either cold steel or hell fire

After the contest between Ruru and Yunneth ended, the ground erupted and shook from a high impact. From the crater, walked out Xion, and he was not happy at all about what just happened with Yunneth. He figured it is time to fight fire with fire as the aura was showing to match fire, but completely black. "How about perhaps now you fight a new opponent....or do you only bother fighting girls now" he said to Ruru, issuing a new challenge to the god destroyer. It was something he hated was seeing a girl beaten badly by someone else. It got him in constant trouble during the racing circuit, and had more after him. Then again, the only way he did win the race was by killing every other racer on the track.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
link1374wolf
Vanille

User Image
Schrodinger Markov
Time manipulating Demigod of Nosferatu
It is tough to beat me, for I am everywhere and nowhere

Schrodinger could only give a smile, looking to Vanille, admiring how cute she is. "Well I kinda like you...and also it's a thanks for being so nice to me. Almost everyone else besides my family hates what I do and keep insulting me. I wish I could stay here and enjoy more time with you....but it will be tough to do so." he said, sighing hard as he looks away, giving a deep blush when he mentioned that.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Bankai Alucard

Yunneth Yoshiki Nauho and Kiyu Rin Ching

User Image

User Image

Just when the two were leaving, they heard someone popping out of the ground. They turn around and seee a white haired, heterochomic male with a giant sword. It sounded like this guy was on there side. But he couldnt be sure. Kiyu looks at the guy a moment.

"Who are you? And...how the hell did you do that?"

Kiyu was slightly impressed. Foronce, there was actually a decent person here. Then again he may be wanting to spar to but the comment he gave, Kiyu assumed this guy was on there side. Kiyu just decided to go with it. He wouldnt completely trust this guy since so far all they have seen are a bunch of jerks who dont know any manners but...this may be a change in luck.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Xion Graves

Xion looks over to Kiyu and Yunneth, showing he looked quite serious before he reaches for his sword on his back, holding it with one hand and points it to Ruru "For you...I will be a good friend....for ones like him....his worst enemy" he said before letting his sword go. It leaves an immense, powerful impact on the ground, burying itself over 2 feet deep into the ground. "How about I give you a handicap....I can only fight you with only my bare hands" he said to Ruru, issuing a reason for him to accept his challenge. Xion has plenty of tricks he can use without any weapon in hand. Almost nobody in the school even knew about it since others hated him or he was out tending to other matters. He snaps his fingers, calling for something to arrive for him. Within a few seconds, his motorcycle arrived by his side. He opens a small compartment, showing a medical kit and hands it to Kiyu to let them tend to Yunneth. "Use this for her...she needs it more than I might need it" he said to them, showing he has some compassion at least.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bankai Alucard

User Image

User Image

Yunneth and Kiyu listen as Xion challenged Ruru. When he said he was there friend and Ruru's enemy, this gave these two hope for this school yet. But it was ironic. The two finished there heart to heart talk, stating they just needed the three of them but a few minutes after they say this, someone came to there aid. Kiyu wasnt a hundred percent shure this guy was for real yet he seemed like one of the only few decent students. This proved the therory when Xion gave them a first aid kit. Kiyu smiles and bows respectfully.

"Th-thank you! Thank you so much!"

He soon goes back to Yunneth, trying to mend what wounds he could. It was a little difficult since this was the first time he mended the wounds of a woman. He sat there a moment, just deciding to start with her arms and work on other injures hopefully with Yunneth's help. Seeing this side of Kiyu made Yunneth chuckle a little. Soon she takes off her school jackect and takes one arm out of her shirt so Kiyu could work on one at a time.

Yvade's Queen

Timid Dreamer

User Image

ση'т уσυ ωσяяу,
ση'т уσυ ωσяяу, ¢нι,
ѕєє нєανєη'ѕ gσт....

Kena Edna Paradise

Kena disappeared from the branch she had watching and followed the boy. "Awww. But that was getting interesting. Why walk away? Now I wanna play." She began complaining as her tails swayed behind her. Her eyes looking at him from behind the cloth that hid her eyes. It was rather interesting to watch him fight the girl. Her smile soft on her face.

α ραη ƒσя уσυ,
ση'т уσυ ωσяяу,
ση'т уσυ ωσяяу, ησω

th3blackr3ap3r
Ruru
User Image

Ruru Looked back at the boy "I have no beef with you, There's no reason for me to fight. I don't care whether or not you have hero complex to fight for women who lost in a fair duel....but there is no reason for me to fight you, She got beat fair and square, and now you step in wanting me to fight you? I think not." Ruru told Xion. then the girl who had been watching ruru from the tree's said she wanted to play, and by play ruru took it as fight. "If you want a fight, Fight Mr.Hero-handicap-boy, He seems like he wants to fight, though he might not accept to a duel after all from my knowledge of this guy, he's the type of guy that wants to stick up for womens in hopes they will see past his hateful nature into his soft spots and possibly go out with him, cause he did one or two nice things for them." Ruru told her, whether it was true or not he had no idea but that what it seemed like to him. "Oh, Yunneth. You proved to me your not as weak, as i had originally heard, but then again you relied on your weapon way to much. What if that weapon was taken away from you, how would you be able to stand up for yourself? You didnt prove to me that you were able to use your powers, That's your weakness." He told her as he walked into the school building hoping he wouldn't be bothered by anymore kids.

User ImageUser Image

O O C

Shadow Tsurugihime

Bankai Alucard

Gin Rini

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Xion Graves

Xion gives a defiant glare to Ruru as he appeared behind him with his back turned to him, showing the speed he has achieved. "I hate ones that only tend to only exploit weaknesses and show nothing fair in a duel or sparring match. If you are that clever in combat, then show me what you can do with someone you have no idea what you are up against" He tells Ruru as soon thick metal rods appear from the ground and soon combine to form a highly strong cage containing the 2 of them. "If you want out, then you better not disappoint me" he said, walking away and turns around to get a good look at Ruru, eager to see his reaction about what he just did. "Let's see if you can find a weakness from me....if you even can" he said, hopping on his feet like he was in a MMA fight, showing he was pumped and wanting something good. The cage soon expands and pushes deeper in the ground, making a strong, sturdy cage with a 75 foot diagonal in length and 22 foot tall gap for them to move inside and use however possible.
((Bankai.... I have to leave tomorrow and wont be back till Sunday.... That's the reason why Ruru isn't going to fight. ))

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
th3blackr3ap3r
((Bankai.... I have to leave tomorrow and wont be back till Sunday.... That's the reason why Ruru isn't going to fight. ))

((Others are free to stop them from fighting now and we can battle later then))
User Image

Ruru looked at the cage unimpressed, he had seen better. "I'm not going to be apart of your fetish games." Ruru told Xion as he put his hands on the bars and melted a hole big enough for him to walk out of. As he walked into the school and started heading towards his room.

User ImageUser Image

O O C

Bankai Alucard
                                                                                I dont want to start any fighting.... -.-

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

User Image

User Image

While Kiyu was working on Yunneth's wounds, Yunneth heard Ruru speak. Hearing him rephrase the word "weak" made her feel a little better. Now that she thought about it...she hadnt used ice or flora powers the entire fight. Not even the power of her summon card. Was she so truly dependent on her weapon? It may be true since she wasted a peice of both her soul and heart. If she uses it fifteen mor times, the weapon claims her body permenately. But at the moment, that was her main concern. Her real concern was what he said. "You relied on your weapon way to much. What if that weapon was taken away from you, how would you be able to stand up for yourself? You didnt prove to me that you were able to use your powers, That's your weakness." Those words rang through her ears. Yunneth looks at Kiyu a moment as he mended her wounds.

"...Kiyu...I need you to train me how to fight with out a weapon!"

"Eh?!"

Kiyu just looked at her dumb founded. Yunneth glared at him and took him by the shoulders.

"You said you would! Just a second ago you did!"

"I thought you meant weapon training!"

"Y-you heard what that guy said! I rely too much on Rozen! I need to learn different techniques! Bow for power and close combat! C'mon you firey monk! HELP ME!"

Yunneth began shaking Kiyu to the point he fell over from the diziness.

"Plese stop...your bandages...your ruining them."

Kiyu sighs and continues working on his wounds

"It...isnt that...simple, Yunneth. For one, you kick like a mule but you punch like a drunken chipmunk. Well...with out your ice fist of course. Another thing to worry about is what if your power wont work. You would be a sitting duck."

"I know! Thats why i want you to train me!"

"Yunneth, we tried that. You are unteachable when it comes to my methods. Look, I will try and find you a teacher for this kind of thing. Weither it be a student or a staff member. But I cant ok? Besides, this kind of thing is mostly for monks and your hurt. But if you want to learn how to punch and kick like and use your powers to the fullest extent, i will try to find soemone. Your brother can possibly help you with your Ice and flora abilites but...like i said i will help if i can with finding a master. Now...hold on and let me get you to the infirmary."

Kiyu sighs and picks Yunneth up and carries her to the clinic.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

angelsfury666
Rebecca

I Viet Thong I
Cyrus, Aden, Anton, Asher

User Image
User Image

User Image
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Raquel laughed a little seeing his reaction of hiding his face. "I see" she said then glanced over to the others in the class. His two brothers and a neko girl. "Your brothers, I have not yet met them. What are their names?" she asked him.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

xxxxxxxxxxxx thoughts:; ... mood:; happy company:; Anton, Aster, Aden, and Rebecca location:; Science classroom
OOC:;

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Shadow Tsurugihime
Yunneth and Kiyu

User Image
Xion Graves

Xion sighs, looking at Ruru with a feeling of disappointment. "I figured....how sad of you....when you perhaps decide to actually grow a pair, you come find me" he said as the cage sinks back into the ground before he walks towards Kiyu and Yunneth. Hearing the 2 argue was not hard to find out. He slowly walked over to the both of them, having his bike follow him. "I think I might have something that could perhaps give you an edge...My master gave me something to help me with my training to control my own powers. I don't need them anymore since I passed my training" he said to Yunneth and Kiyu. Since these 2 actually wanted to talk to him before and because he hates seeing girls feeling weak, he had to help them in their problem. He raises a hand, causing his sword to rise and soon fly to his hand so he can slip it into the holster on his back. "Oh....I forgot to introduce myself from before....Name's Xion Graves...I am a student here, but left to compete and win in the deadly demonic grand prix" he said to them, sticking out a hand to them to shake it kindly. The DDGP is the worst kind of racing where you need to cross the finish line as well as survive in one piece. Hundreds tend to die during the race since you are able to kill other racers and other dangerous traps are placed everywhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff