Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image "Oh," Willow gasped clenching her chest to catch her breath. She looked for what hit her and felt something at her feet. A dragon? she thought with suprise. "Are you alright?" she asked kneeling down after realizing that the squeek she heard was from him and not the door. "I'm terribly sorry," she said, a small pout on her lips. The vampiress felt terrible, she hated seeing things in pain, which is unusual for vampire, but she didn't care, she was that way when she was human and wasn't going to have immortally take her personality away from her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Dragon Form~

It took Leo a second to clear the dizzy-ness from his eyes, and he stood with shaking paws. He noticed a voice talking to him, and he looked up, surprised to see that what he ran into was another person... Or was it? He felt something different, that this wasn't a human. That's what this place was for, right? With a soft squeak, he tilted his head, curious as to what type of creature she was.

But what a day so far. He was thinking maybe he was just a little exhausted from the fly up. He was a clumsy guy, but not thisclumsy. He looked over the other figure, making sure he didn't do any damage from his recklessness. She looked dressed in some kind of odd ninja garb, though it was very revealing. Enough to make the male's heart jump a bit, and his cheeks to turn red if such a thing could happen in reptiles. He gave her a little flustered squeak, making sure she was okay.

User Image Willow watched him stand. "Um..." she laughed nervously, "I have no idea if you're trying to talk to me, or if you're hurt..." She scratched the back of her head. The vampiress looked at him with her crimson red eyes as he seemed to look her over. "I'm a vampire," she smiled, showing her fangs brillantly, "my name is Willow." I'm talking to a dragon, she thought to herself wondering if she guessed correctly what he was thinking.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Dragon Form~

A.... vampire..? Leo was admittedly a little naive when it came to other species. Since he lived with humans for so long, he picked up their beliefs, mannerisms.... and folklore. He didn't realize that vampires were a thing that existed. With a surprise squeak, he took to the air to see her fangs a little closer. How fascinating... A real vampire.... That's what he was at this school for, at least. Now he wondered what other species could be here. Werewolves? Aliens? Even more shapeshifters? The thought sent a jolt through his mind. It would be odd but exciting to meet another of his race.

He was still a little edgy in his flying however, and when he tried to see her fangs he flew forward a little too much, bumping his head into her nose lightly.

User Image Willow watched him for a moment and thought to herself, aren't dragons normally larger? "Ouch," she rubbed her nose and instictively grabbed out in front of her to catch him if he fell. "Maybe you should avoid flying for a bit," she smiled with a small laugh. She was surprised that he seemed to know what she was saying so she asked, "what's your name?"

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

You don't know now who you are. You don't know now what love is for. The mirror face you see is strange

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven sighed softly and let her hair fall in her face as she walked again, she would need to find the headmaster's office, although her brother wasn't much of help in that way. She wasn't all that willing to talk to anyone on the first day, especially since it was a new place she had to get used to. It was just odd to her, being somewhere different. It made her want to hide in the shadows all day, no one would miss her it seemed.

----------------------

There's no one here to share your pain. Knock-knock, let me in. Let me be your secret sin. Left-right-straight ahead, you're in the labyrinth.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Athellan Vanarys

Athellan remained concealed as he moved through the halls of the Royal Academy High School. He preferred to remain unseen - it was what he was used to, ever since his mother was killed. He had to move slowly, so that he would not be accidentally noticed, but he was used to that, too.

He didn't need to hide, he knew that - he was safe here, and had been for the last four years. Initially, there had been some confusion - Moon Elves, with their violet skin, seem very similar to the black-skinned Drow to the untrained eye, and the reputation for violence that the Black Elves rightfully earned carries over to the Moon Elves, causing incidents and riots like the one that killed Athellan's mother.

Athellan paused for a bit, watching a vampire and what seemed to be a small dragon from the shadows. He debated making himself known and greeting the two of them.

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

You don't know now who you are. You don't know now what love is for. The mirror face you see is strange

Raven Vlahakis

OOC: Bored, hope you don't mind Twilight~

----------------------

Raven's red eyes glanced over into a shadow, allowing herself to sink into it when she felt another odd presence within a shadow nearby and she came behind the man. She tilted her head gently. "The shadows aren't a recommended place to hide with me around." She said calmly, no hint of malice in her voice, Crow cawed happily on her shoulder in response. Today, there was no need to shift into a different form, it would only confuse people if she ran around as a different creature. Although she she noticed the dragon she thought it would be interesting to take that form, but resisted the urge to.

----------------------

There's no one here to share your pain. Knock-knock, let me in. Let me be your secret sin. Left-right-straight ahead, you're in the labyrinth.

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Athellan Vanarys

Athellan very nearly jumped, revealing himself to the scantily clad vampire girl and the dragon. Instead, he just turned slowly towards the newcomer. She was pretty good looking, if you're into the scene/goth/emo thing.Her eyes were blood red throughout - it was a little off-putting.

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks," The Moon Elf replied. "And you are...?" Athellan asked, keeping it to the point, not attempting to be rude.

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven softly smiled in an apologetic way when she noticed the other jump, nearly revealing himself to the other's that weren't too far away at all. She took this chance to look the male over and noticed the ears and few other attributes, she wasn't quite sure what he was exactly, although he was an interesting one she had to admit. "I am Raven." She simply and gestured to the bird on her shoulder. "He is Crow." He cawed a greeting in response, "You are?"

She was being simple once more with her words, it seemed as though the other wanted it that way, and it didn't seem rude at all to her. She would go with it at least, he seemed nice enough, she didn't want to have a few injuries on her first day from angering someone already.

----------------------

User Image The headmaster smiled at the two at the door. She went back to her paperwork, checking to make sure they were alright and that no one had entered without her knowledge. Scribble here, she thought, dash there, file over there. The elf was happy that it seemed the students were getting along, she couldn't help but smile. These students haven't seen me yet, she thought placing the applications in a different pile, they still need their dorm room. She looked out her window for a moment, taking a break as her fingers began to get dry from the papers.

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Athellan Vanarys

"Athellan Vanarys - a Moon Elf," the young man responded, unsure of how this newcomer, who could blend into the shadows as he could, would react. Would she be so naive as to think that he was a Drow, like so many others had before?

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven tilted her head gently at the mention of a Moon Elf. She had never been aware that there was more than one type of elf before. She always thought that there was plain old boring elves that were in all of the fairy tales. "Interesting, nice to meet you Athellan." She said and lifted her head again, brushing her dark hair behind her ear carefully. "I'm a shape-shifter, for example." Within a few moments she changed her form into that of the elf, the only difference was the color of her eyes. She changed back to her normal form after the example and smiled.

----------------------

User Image Willow placed the small dragon on her shoulder. "Let me talk to the headmaster real quick," she smiled at him and walked in the room. "Sorry for the obstruction and intrusion," she apologized bowing some. [i[ Wow, [/i[ she gazed for a moment, I was expecting some old person."My name is Willow, I'm here as a senior," she said almost too excitedly, "I was wondering if there would be any teachers that would like an assistant, I would like to get some hands one experience." Great, she thought, I probably seem like a teachers pet or something...
User Image Mary Jane looked over from the window. "It is nice to meet you, Willow," she smiled. "Let's see..." she thought rummaging through the papers, "ah you are in room number one." The headmaster thought for a moment, "I wouldn't be able to tell you, but you can surely go by their offices and see if they need one." She looked up at Willows shoulder and smiled to Leo, seems like you gotta new friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff