Welcome to Gaia! ::

§azeih "†he βlack Яeaper."

User Image
Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan

he looked at her "You know why.... i had to leave..." he said as he pulled his sister into a hug and started petting her head "They needed me...they needed the black reaper...but i didn't want to go.....and the scent of that day is always in my nose, i see it always, dream about it.." he said slowly hoping she might find it in her to forgive him after he was a jerk "I should have told you goodbye...I'm sorry for being a bad brother." he said quietly

Trust nothing but pain to get me through the daze
Sleep with one eye open not to be their prey
Fist against my face they bring me to my knees
The pressure’s crushing down so hard
I can’t break free

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

You don't know now who you are. You don't know now what love is for. The mirror face you see is strange

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven clutched onto her sibling as soon as she was pulled into the hug. "You didn't say goodbye, you didn't say anything when you left!" She told him pressing her forehead against his chest gently in frustration and sadness. "I waited, and waited..." She murmured and hugged him tight letting out a shaky sigh, her first intent being here was to hurt him, now she couldn't bring herself to do it. "I was in hell, with my powers. School, mom and dad didn't care." She told him honestly, hoping he would understand why she was so upset after him just up and leaving after all that.

----------------------

There's no one here to share your pain. Knock-knock, let me in. Let me be your secret sin. Left-right-straight ahead, you're in the labyrinth.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

he looked at her knowing how it felt "It wasn't heaven for me i didn't want to see that many bodies...i didn't want to know what that much death did to your nose." he said and looked at her "Mom and Dad do care...they just don't know how to show it.." he lied looking off to the side.

I can’t break free

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

You don't know now who you are. You don't know now what love is for. The mirror face you see is strange

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven shook her head and gently closed her eyes again, her thin fingers clenching onto and releasing the cloth of the male's shirt with trapped in emotion. She wished she was little again here, when she would curl up with her big brother and fall asleep pressed against him and he wouldn't complain one bit. She felt like she had no childhood fun once he left. "They don't care, don't like to me. We're just freaks to them I know it. As soon as my powers developed they gave up on me. My random shifting into animals, losing control of the darkness. They don't understand..." She murmured, glad that she was here now, at least her brother was here with her, and there were other students that knew the feeling.

----------------------

There's no one here to share your pain. Knock-knock, let me in. Let me be your secret sin. Left-right-straight ahead, you're in the labyrinth.

User Image

he looked at her as he wanted to stop the sadness so being the big brother that he is he decided to tease her a little bit "You know...this reminds me of the time when you first wet your bed as a little kid, you came running to me and curled up next to me not knowing why your bed got so soaked...i figured it out when my shirt got soaked.. he said and waited for her reaction which he knew would be priceless

I can’t break free

(going to bed night)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Dragon Form~

What a climb... Observed the small green and white dragon as he scaled the side of the overgrown mountain with almost ease. A few gusts of wing had knocked him off course, or blew the letter from his paws, but now he was back on track and going to his soon-to-be new school. He hadn't noticed the fact that there was an elevator, or a panel for a code, or anything. He was assuming this was a school for fliers only, so he took his normal easiest traveling form and took to the skies. Though at this point he was almost convinced that he wasn't going anywhere in the right direction.

Perhaps if this is wrong, I can get a better view from on top of the mountain...His thoughts were drowned out by the brush that soon distracted him, having obstructed his vision so suddenly as if it were alive. A few seconds later and it was getting harder and harder to escape. The brush and vines were tightening around his smaller body. With a sigh he increased his size immensely until he was practically the side of the mountain, clearing the brush with ease and clearing the mountain top where he saw the now small to him school. That must be it....

He then swooped down, his size shrinking rapidly. Just enough to push open the door to the school however, his letter clenched firmly in his paws. His search for the Headmasters Office began.

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Alex Night

Alex turns off the water as he climes out of the shower.
Grabing a towl he dries his hair then wraps it arounf himself.
"That was refeashing."
Alex said as ice formed on his body and turns into a mist removeing the water from his body.
Putting on his glasses he walks out of the bathroom into his room.
He grabs a pair of black jeans and white button up shirt then gets dressed.
Alex walks out of his room and heads down the hall.
Opening the door he steps outside and cracks his neck.

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven's face turned the darkest shade of red it had ever turned in a long time at the memory. All the unwanted details coming back to her mind after the span of time between then and now and she looked at her brother both embarrassed and slightly angry at the teasing. "You're so damn mean Sazeih!!! You better not tell anyone of that!" She said rather loudly, much louder than she had been a while. Her voice was normally almost a whisper, and she only said a few words at once. Her powers had changed the once talkative and happy girl she had been.

----------------------

User Image The headmaster sat down at her desk with a huff. "I would've gotten this done before students arrived..." she thought out loud. She shook her head with a small laugh, "damn reaper..." It would be a nice school year with an old friend to keep her on her feet and to not drown in paperwork. Paperwork, she groaned looking at the stacks on her desk. With a pen in one hand and her cheek in the other, she poked at the papers.

~Dragon Form~

Leo had passed several hallways and doors, trying to find any indication that one was his destination. He saw someone exit a doorway up ahead, and was about to pursue when he saw a rather fantastic door with "Headmaster" written on it. It was slightly ajar, and he pushed the door open with his head, wiggling his barely 6 inch body through. Though it was an inconvenient size, he preferred this small size to any other. For some reason it brought him comfort, even though his true form was reminiscent of a human.

With a squeak he made it inside, his wings flapping gently, enough to keep himself afloat. He hovered deeper in the room, and spotted a figure. An elf? The headmaste- mistress? He flapped to her, and landed softly on the stack of papers, dropping the rolled up letter and pushing it towards her. On the paper, it read in fancy writing:

Dear Headmaster,

My name is Leo. I am the small dragon you see before you, and a new student of your established school. I apologize for this form, but it is one that I find most comfort in. I will, for all intents and purposes, retain my humanoid form for classes if such a need should arise. I was told to meet with you when I arrived, and I hope that I am not too late to enroll. Thank you. I hope to learn many things about my race and my abilities here, I appreciate you accepting me.

Sincerely, Leonardo.

He stared up to the Headmistress with great green eyes, waiting for her response.

User Image Mary Jane sighed with boredom, filling a form here, signing another there. Lost in her own systematic world, she was startled when she heard a small squeak and a parchment landed on her desk. "Oh," she gasped, "hello?" With a smile she read the note and then turned to the dragon. "Welcome Leo," she smiled warmly, "if that is what you are most comfortable in, then by all means remain in it." It was what she made this school for, so students could be in their most comfortable form and learn to coexist with each other. "I hope there wasn't too much trouble reaching this place," she sighed, "I had some issues with the elevator earlier this morning." She looked around for a map and placed one by his feet, "you are in room number 2." She smiled, "if you have any questions or have any concerns I have an open door policy, as you have seen."

[[I don't know if you guys have checked the announcements but I did upload a map...if it doesn't makes sense or if you want me to add something, lemme know 3nodding ]]
User Image Willow exited the elevator and stood in awe at the size of the school. This is going to be an interesting year, she thought grabbing her bag. She walked through the huge hallway, looking this way and that. "Wow," she breathed. Even being over a hundred years old, she thought, I've never seen something like this. Not only the size but the creatures caught the vampiress' attention. Oh, she said looking at a table, a map. She opened it up and smiled, good to know I'm heading the right way. She continued walking to the headmasters office, maybe I could meet the teachers while I'm there and see if any one would like an assist. She smiled and knocked gently on the headmasters door.

~Dragon Form~

Leo padded to see the map better, then nodded, growing a little larger in size to be able to fold the paper and hold it in his mouth. He flapped his wings energetically at her open door policy, gave her a nod also, and took flight. He was able to get the door open a little further now that he was a foot in size, and shrunk as he left the room. I guess I'll go to my dorm...

But he didn't hear the knock on the door, and as he tried to squeeze out again he ran into the chest of who was knocking on the door. With a surprised squeak, he dropped the map and flew back, hitting the corner of the door and giving a pained squeak. His wings gave out from the surprise of pain and he fell to the ground at the girl's feet, landing with a soft thud.

User Image

he smiled at her "We'll chat later, i need to finish up some paperwork." he said as he turned to his desk and looked at the papers "In the meantime i suggest going out exploring the place so you don't get lost when classes start, make a few friends, talk to the headmaster, meet your other teachers." he said as he stared at one kids profile one after another he read the entire thing all 6 pages of everyone's paperwork. Even though he read all the papers for them he looked back at his pile as it seemed never ending.

I can’t break free

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven huffed gently and looked up at her brother gently, not too happy with that. Her main reason for agreeing to come to this school was to be around him again, and be aided when something wrong happened with her rebellious abilities. She doubted she would be able to make friends, she just wasn't a friendly person anymore. "Friends..." She shook her head gently at the thought and let go of her brother hesitantly. Heading out of the office with Crow perched on her shoulder once more.

----------------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces