Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
User Image

Violet Shadows

Violet relaxed a bit, knowing she wasn't being bothersome. So the woman was the headmaster, she mad the feeling this school was going to be a nice one. "It's nice to meet you Ms. Jane, my name is Violet, Violet Shadows." She said with a smile. Violet then remembered her wings and she quickly put them away. It would be a hassle to walk around the school with them, and even more of one to sit in class.

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Alex Night

Alex jumps down from the tree top and lands at the door of the dorms.
Opening the door he walks inside heading down the hall to room ten.
He opens the door and steps into his room.
Seeing his things have been dropped off Alex starts to unpack.
He unboxes his bonsais an sets them on the desk.
Alex then walks into his bathroom and turns on the shower as he strips.
Stepping into the shower the warm water flows over his body.
Washing away the aches and pains from the clime.
User Image "It is very nice to meet you, Violet," she bowed, "you are in room 9." She handed her a map. "I do hope you enjoy your years here," she smiled kindheartedly as the girl put her wings away. She leaned in and spoke softly, "you don't need to hide who you are here, feel free to have you wings out if it makes you more comfortable." She stood straight and smiled to her once more before going to welcome more incoming students.
User Image Willow entered a thick forest and walked toward the towering mountains. I entered from the south, she thought, so that must mean that the codebox is on this side. Pushing the vines aside she found where to place the code in and the rock moved to allow her inside the stairwell. The vampiress smiled as she entered and pressed the up button on the elevator. I'm finally going to finish school, the senior thought happily, only took a hundred years.

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

You don't know now who you are. You don't know now what love is for. The mirror face you see is strange

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven had changed to get into the building into a raven for the sake of convenience. She wasn't one to waste time when there was a quicker way to move, although once she was in the school she changed back to her normal form. She was silent as she walked with the hallways of the building, avoiding the sound of footsteps as they neared her, she was going to avoid everyone else expect the person in mind. Her mind was set on a goal and she had no intentions of letting go of that goal just to get away from someone that just wanted a 'friendly' chat.

A black bird that was her companion day by day sat on her shoulder and pressed his smooth beak against her cheek affectionately. She named the bird Crow when she was younger, because it was similar to her own name. The creature was practically her guardian now, he protected her nicely. Although she could also do it herself, with the dagger, sheathed in a holder hanging from her hip, and her unique powers did it well enough also.

----------------------

There's no one here to share your pain. Knock-knock, let me in. Let me be your secret sin. Left-right-straight ahead, you're in the labyrinth.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
§azeih "†he βlack Яeaper."

User Image
Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan

Sazeih sat in his office reading the papers there were some interesting races in this stack of students then his eyes fell on a certain student his sister "Something tell's me this won't end well.." he said as he imagined he should start building a barricade of random junk just to keep her at bay for a while.

Trust nothing but pain to get me through the daze
Sleep with one eye open not to be their prey
Fist against my face they bring me to my knees
The pressure’s crushing down so hard
I can’t break free

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
M o o d ::xXxXxXxAdventurousxXxXxXx
S o n g :: xXxXxXxTouching&KissingxXxXxXx
T h o u g h t s :: xXxXxXxThat gym teacher was suuuper hoooot!xXxXxXx
O u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx

User Image

<talk>
                                                  <thought>
                                                  <txt/note>
                                                  <outofcoffee>

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Kannia tucked her hair behind her ear as she walked out of her dorm. She had finished unpacking everything into it's respectable places in her room. She had showered and changed out of her clothing. Her long silver hair clung to the exposed skin on her shoulders and arms as she walked. She was wearing black cargo pants and a white tank top. She had a black vest pulled on over her clothes as she began to wander around the school. She was getting a lay of the land so she could find her way around later on when classes started.
                                                              As she walked she couldn't help but think about the gym teacher. He was cute, and she wondered how his classes would be.

Live for Dreams. . .
                      Live for Knowledge. . .
                      Live for the One you Love. . .

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

You don't know now who you are. You don't know now what love is for. The mirror face you see is strange

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

The darkly dressed girl neared closer to her target and tilted her head gently. The office seemed small from the outside at least, although she was curious as to how her dear brother would react to being around her again after so long. She thought of taking her older sibling by surprise, using her powers against him maybe for a bit of payback after, what she thought he did was abandon her without a word.

She thought that it was a good plan and when the hall made a dark enough shadow around a corner she slipped into it much like someone would sink into a deep pool after diving in. Crow came with her and among the shadows of the office she stood behind her brother, looming over him like a ghost before the black bird settled on the papers there and cawed, a few feathers falling from the inky black length of his body.

----------------------

There's no one here to share your pain. Knock-knock, let me in. Let me be your secret sin. Left-right-straight ahead, you're in the labyrinth.

User Image Mary Jane decided it would be best now to retire to her office. On the walk back she set stack of maps here and there. "Knock, knock," she said as she entered Sazeih's room, she thought she'd stop by before going to her own room. "busying yourself before classes start or are you actually doing work?" "Looks like you have a visitor," She laughed as she walked over to his window and looked at it. "I think that you'll be a fine teacher," she smiled at him through the reflection. "I don't believe we've met," she said turning and facing the girl behind him.

User Image

Sazeih looked at crow and started petting his chest the way he liked it and looked at mary jane "I can do work.." he said as he sensed his sister and wondered if mary jane could as well he heard the voices in his head of some special beings hoping they would keep quiet it was hard to think with that many voices "don't you have about five times the stack of mine?" he asked pointing to his nearly finished pile as he was going through all of them seeing so far that no one had any special medical conditions where they would die or faint by being yelled at.

I can’t break free
User Image The headmaster pouted. "Don't go changing so drastically on me Sazeih," she laughed. With a sigh, she placed her hands behind her back, "you're right though..." Grumbling she left, giving him a small wave as she turned the corner to go to her office.

User Image

Sazeih calmly looked towards his sister that was in the shadows "Hey kid." he said towards her as he then went back to doing paperwork

I can’t break free

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven watched the male from behind being completely silent and nearly glaring at the woman talking to him before she left. How dare she steal the time she needed from him after so much time dealing with his absence? She almost growled at the thought and lashed out at the woman. Unaware of her place in this school right now.

"Kid?" She scoffed and the large bird fluttered off the desk and back onto her shoulder once more. "I am no mere child any longer. Big brother." She said grabbing a lock his black hair and tugging him back rather gently to look up at her, before she disappeared in a blur of darkness to stand in front of the desk.

----------------------

User Image

He looked at her and noticed she was a little mad at him "No, i suppose you're not a kid anymore...you're 17, in the Junior class.." he said as he looked at the cieling in his office waiting for the big question.

I can’t break free

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven's red eyes darkened in color as time passed by, the color changing to a deep red color and he fingers digging, almost painfully into the wood of the desk as she listened to your brother. She wasn't happy, not at all, and she probably wouldn't be for a long time. She held the man's chin in her thin pale hand so she could see his eyes and shook her head. "Why...?" The single word was said softly, and practically filled with pain.

----------------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces