S o n g :: xXxXxXxTouching&KissingxXxXxXx
T h o u g h t s :: xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx
O u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx

User Image

<talk>
                                                  <thought>
                                                  <txt/note>
                                                  <outofcoffee>

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Kannia smiled a bit as she listened to the teacher. "It's always fun when there's a challenge." She said as she reached up removing her bandanna from her head letting her wolf ears perk up. She had forgotten she had been wearing it during the climb, and somewhat wished she had remembered it because it would have helped keep her bangs out of her face.

Live for Dreams. . .
                      Live for Knowledge. . .
                      Live for the One you Love. . .

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
User Image

Violet Shadows

Violet flew her way through the forest looking at the directions to make sure she was going the right way. She seemed to be right when she was face to face with a tall...rock? Violet sighed, and decided to fly up rather then use the secret code. As she flew higher she smiled, it made her think of flying to the height of the heavens, her home. Finally she could see the school and she lightly flew to the grounds. She looked around enjoying the view, and noticed there seemed to be others there already. Violet watched them for a moment while she decided what she should do.
§azeih "†he βlack Яeaper."

User Image
Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan

Sazeih smiled already knowing this student would be one of the one's he wouldn't yell at he looked at her "Well I need to take care of a few more papers." he said as he started to walk towards the school "It's been nice to meet you Ms...." he paused for his name and then as soon as he got it he'd wave his goodbye and go back to his office to finish up some of the paper works like any medical Conditions he should know about those type of stuff that was essential in knowing how to do his job.

Trust nothing but pain to get me through the daze
Sleep with one eye open not to be their prey
Fist against my face they bring me to my knees
The pressure’s crushing down so hard
I can’t break free

(Gonna go to bed... Night everyone~~~ C ya tomorrow!!! )

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
M o o d ::xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx
S o n g :: xXxXxXxTouching&KissingxXxXxXx
T h o u g h t s :: xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx
O u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXxXx<I'm off to bed as well, I have to work in the afternoon xD I'll post before work and I'll try on my breaks xD Niiight>xXxXxXx

User Image

<talk>
                                                  <thought>
                                                  <txt/note>
                                                  <outofcoffee>

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

"Kannia." she said before the other male walked away. She did a quick bow to the headmaster before going off to her dorm room to get her things unpacked into her room as well as shower.

Live for Dreams. . .
                      Live for Knowledge. . .
                      Live for the One you Love. . .

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Alex Night

Alex looks up and puts on his glasses.
"Alex Night."
He said with a smile as he stands up and hands her the bonsai.
"It was a hard clime but it was fun and for that I thank you. "
Alex said as he bents over popping his back and grabs his bag.
His arms are sore and lags are numb but it wasn't that bad.
"I'll be in your cair from today on."
User Image
The headmaster smiled at the boy. "It is nice to meet Mr. Night," she looked at the bonsai, "is this for me? It is lovely." She laughed some at his next sentence, "I am truly sorry for that, but I'm glad you enjoyed it." Handing him a map she said, "you will be in room 10. And if you would like I can heal those nicks and bruises, just come by my office once you are settled." She bowed politely with a smile and noticed the other arriving students.

[[ heart well it's midnight and my bed is calling my name. Will be back tomorrow, no work whoo, have a good night, and thanks for bearing with my mishaps whee heart ]]

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Alex Night

Alex tacks the map from the headmistress.
"I'll be fine after a shower and a nap."
He said slinging his bag over his shoulder as he walk up towards the school.
Alex jumps up to the top of a near by tree and looks at the map.
"Lets see if I'm hear and I need to go here. Ok so I need to go that way."
He said slipping the map back in his pocket as he jumps from tree to tree heading to the dorms.
Ashley Yukimura

User Image
User Image

If everything was meant to be
Is that the only way ?
No matter how hard you try to strive
Trying to justify the certainty
Makes me deal with everything
That i can't take no more

Ashley walked out of the elevator she scanned the area and noticed a few people where there she smiled some of them seemed strong and she was waiting to challenge every last one of them hoping to cut them down to sized she didn't care what race you where she just wanted to fight. "Let's do this." she said almost with a evil grin she then walked over to a woman what seemed to be the headmaster. 'Hello, are you the Headmaster? I'm really looking forward to this school year." she said in a cutesy type of voice

We will make it's right
Let us sing tonight
To the kings of dawn
Make our voices as be heard
Raise your glasses high
Drink to the sky tonight
And believe that one day
Our time will come

User ImageUser Image
User Image Mary Jane was surprised to see Sazeih take his leave and go to his office. Wow, she thought with a smile, maybe I can trust him with students. Her attention was quickly changed to a young girl who stood in front of her. She smiled, "it is very good to hear that you look forward to the year. I do as well." She bowed once more, "I am the headmaster, Mary Jane, and who might you be?" The headmaster noted the guns strapped to her legs, hoping that it wouldn't get the sweet girl into trouble.
Дshley Ψukimura

User Image
User Image

Is that the only way ?

Ash looked at her headmaster and saw in her eyes the reflection of her guns she noticed.. she thought with a small smile "My name is Ashley Yukimura, do you think you can tell me what dorm i am in?" she said as she tapped her leg a bit wonder what she does to students that get in trouble? she thought then noticed a teacher walking away he looked mysterious Is that the gym teacher some kid's were talking about it? she thought and got a grin hoping she might be able to fight him in a training exercise so it was school legal.

We will make it's right
Let us sing tonight
To the kings of dawn
Raise your glasses high
Drink to the sky tonight
And believe that one day
Our time will come

User ImageUser Image

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
User Image

Violet Shadows

Once people started to disperse she decided it would be best to find out where she world go to get her room. Violet looked at the school, "I do hope i can find out what my room is. I have already been given my classes so that's one good thing." She said to herself. Violet then heard someone ask the woman if she was the headmistress. Maybe if she was Violet could ask where she could find her room. Violet wasn't the type to go bothering people about those things though, but is seemed if she didn't she would not know where to go. Taking slow steps she walked over to them, hoping she wouldn't be intruding on any conversation. Violet decided she would wait and be patient till they ended their talk.
User Image The headmaster nodded. "You will be in dorm 3," she smiled handing her a map. "My office is at the end of the grand hall," she said, "feel free to stop by if you have any questions." She wondered how many times she would have to say that today. She shrugged it off, and watched the girls gaze for a moment. "That's Sazeih, he will be your gym instructor," she smiled, "enjoy your first year..." She walked off to greet more students.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
User Image

Violet Shadows

Violet took a deep breath and walked up to the woman. "Um, excuse me. If i am not being to much of a bother where do i go to find my dorm number?" She asked politely. It seemed the woman had several people talk to her and Violet didn't want to give the woman more trouble.
Дshley Ψukimura

User Image
User Image

Is that the only way ?

Ashley looked at the map and started walking towards her dorm "Sazieh...I'd love to find him once i make a name for myself at this school. she thought to herself with a evil grin when she got to her dorm she through her stuff on the ground and jumped on her bed it was wonderful she loved the smell of a room just for her and only her she stood up and unpacked her stuff. Ashley decided since it was her own room she'd have to have secret stuff so she put traps and hid weapons all over places then she decided to take a shower.

We will make it's right
Let us sing tonight
To the kings of dawn
Raise your glasses high
Drink to the sky tonight
And believe that one day
Our time will come

User ImageUser Image
User Image The headmaster turned and looked at the girl. "You are not a bother at all, my dear. I am the headmaster, Mary Jane" she smiled kindly, "I just need your name and I can tell you your room number." She was getting used to the idea, headmaster, it sounded better every time she said it. She was the one that the students could go to if they had a problem or if they were a problem.

[[brain fart ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces