Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Mary Jane walked with Sazeih. "Oh you're clever," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. The headmaster walked to the front of the school. "I swear you get taller every time I see you," she smiled looking up to him, although she was wearing heels. The elven woman stood at the main gates and breathed in the crisp air. "It may be thin," she smiled back at him, "but it's pure." Turning on her heel she faced him, "you may use this to your advantage as the gym teacher," her eyes narrowed as she continued, "but keep an eye on their breathing and if they fall...I would hope that you can handle saving them, not killing them..."
§azeih "†he βlack Яeaper."

User Image
Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan

Sazeih looked off to the side "Make me sound like some crazy psycho lunatic that just wants to kill people." he sighed as that was basically his old self "If I'm not doing my job correctly i guess your throwing me off the side of this mountain?" he said looking at her then felt like a kid was climbing the mountain he closed his eyes feeling the vibrations he smiled we got a visitor... he thought.

Trust nothing but pain to get me through the daze
Sleep with one eye open not to be their prey
Fist against my face they bring me to my knees
The pressure’s crushing down so hard
I can’t break free
User Image
Mary Jane looked at him. "What is it?" she asked watching him intently. Then suddenly, knowing she's absent minded, she thought to herself, did I forget to add the code for the hidden stairwell? "Go save him," she told him as she quickly vanished down to the hidden stairwell. She opened the door and thought again, I must have... Making a face she went back up to the school programing the elevator to on mode and went to the edge again. Poor guy, she pouted, already I'm a horrible headmaster.

[[ MY BAD!!! I'll edit the invitation for a code sweatdrop Forgive me? 4laugh heart ]]

User Image

Sazeih smiled a bit Ditsy as always. he thought as he grew his black wings and flew down and stopped when he reached the kid (Alex) "Hey there, need some help?" Sazeih said holding his hand out "Take my hand, i'll get you to the top so you won't have to climb." he said waiting for the kid to comply.

I can’t break free

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
M o o d ::xXxXxXxAwexXxXxXx
S o n g :: xXxXxXxTouching&KissingxXxXxXx
T h o u g h t s :: xXxXxXxNew start... I guessxXxXxXx
O u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx

User Image

<talk>
                                                  <thought>
                                                  <txt/note>
                                                  <outofcoffee>

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Kannia was getting really pissed off at this point.... Really who makes the students climb a mountain to reach their school. She had her duffel bag tied tightly to her back as she climbed, and she thanked the goddess for all her gymnastics lessons she had as a girl, it left her remarkably flexible and built her upper body strength. She could see the top and she started to go a bit faster, her hands had several scratches on them from grabbing some thorn vines to pull herself up. She wasn't afraid to get hurt or dirty, she was just afraid of falling and dying. She kept her gaze up so not to freak herself out since she had a mild fear of heights. Halfway up the mountain she had tied her hair up in a braid, and with the wind blowing more towards the top she was thankful for it. She looked further up and blinked seeing another person climbing the cliff.. She smiled, so it wasn't just her that had to climb the mountain. She was starting to see the building at the top of the mountain and she found another well of energy as she started to climb faster so she could get a break.

Kannia looked up once more to find another hand hold when she saw a black haired male come down from the top of the mountain. She turned her head to the wind a bit to get her bangs out of her face as she climbed. Was he flying?"So freaking cool." she giggled

Live for Dreams. . .
                      Live for Knowledge. . .
                      Live for the One you Love. . .

User Image
The headmaster looked over the edge. Great...she sighed. Watching the girl, her hand glowed green and she wrapped vines around the students' waist. With a flick of a wrist she had the earth begin to pull her up slowly. "Welcome!" she called down, showing the student that it was her controlling the earth so she would not try to chop it away. "I'm sorry about this," she smiled, "I tend to...forget things..." It was true, she always had to write things down. She sighed and thought, I truly am the worst headmaster.

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
M o o d ::xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx
T h o u g h t s :: xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx

User Image

<talk>
                                                  <thought>
                                                  <txt/note>
                                                  <outofcoffee>

Kannia had reached up for a vine when it moved out of her reach and started to wrap around her waist. She had been about to claw at the vine when she heard a female speaking. She looked up to see the fair haired woman. Once Kannia's feet were safely on the ground smiled and looked up as the other explained her forgetfulness."Don't worry about it, my brother is the same way." she smiled politely as she slipped her hands into her pockets happy to be able to relax her arms.

Live for Dreams. . .
                      Live for Knowledge. . .

User Image
The headmaster bowed her head, "I'm glad you are safe." Her tone was completely different than that she had used with her old friend. It was of high standard, of royalty. "I am the headmaster, Mary Jane," she smiled kindly. "Welcome to Royal High," she straightened herself up and laid her hands on top of one another against her legs. "What is your name?" she asked, "I can give you your room number so that you may get settled in."

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Alex Night

Alex looks over his shoulder and sees some old guy.
"No I fine I made it this fare by myself. I think I can make it to the top."
He said at the keeps climeing to the top useing only his will and power.
Alex grabs onto a small out croup and pulls himself up.
"Besides I'm going to be up and down this mountain hunting of bonsais."
He said as he jumped up and sticks his hand on the cliff with ice foring to his hand.
Reaching up Alex grabs onto the top of the cliff pulling himself over the side.
Laying on the ground he wipes the sweet from his for head.
"That was fun."
Alex said as he opens his bag and pulls out a bonsai he maid on the clime up.

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image

<talk>
                                                  <thought>
                                                  <txt/note>
                                                  <outofcoffee>

Kannia gave a small bow back to the other woman before standing up straight with a smile."I am Kannia Luna Tokai, it is a pleasure to meet you, Headmaster." she said as she slipped her hands out of her pockets to let them rest at her sides.

Live for Dreams. . .
                      Live for Knowledge. . .

User Image

Sazeih flew up by his old friend and looked at her he let out a small sigh and smirked a bit and had his wings grow back into his spine he then looked at the girl who had been a little bit further down "Why hello Ms, My name is Sazeih, and i will be your gym teacher this year." he said as he bowed and looked at his old friend out of the corner of his eye Impressed? he mentally challenged her.

I can’t break free
User Image
Mary Jane smiled, "ah it is very nice to meet you. You're in room 5." She handed her a map of the school. "My office is located at the end of the grand hallway," she informed, "if you have any questions that's where I normally am." She looked over at Sazeih and smirked, you're going to get me in trouble, and I'll have to report to my own room. Then she walked over to the boy and looked down over him. "Well, well," she smiled, brushing her light blonde hair out of her face tucking it behind her pointed ear, "aren't we brave. And who might you be?"

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image

<talk>
                                                  <thought>
                                                  <txt/note>
                                                  <outofcoffee>

Kannia nodded as she was told her room number and was given a map. Hey as long as she didn't loose the map she wouldn't get lost... hopefully. She looked up at the other male as he spoke about being the gym teacher and she smiled. Sounds like it will be loads of fun." she giggled. "Is there extra credit for climbing up the mountain?" she asked before looking at the red haired male as he laid on the ground with the banzai tree.

Live for Dreams. . .
                      Live for Knowledge. . .

User Image

Sazieh laughed a bit as he raised his head "If anything it tells me that your physically fit and able to take care of yourself in my class." he said with a quick evil smile then started laughing a bit more "I'm kidding, i hope my class won't be to hard on anyone." he said as he looked at the sky i wonder..... are any more teachers coming or are they gonna be a bit late?

I can’t break free

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items