Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Alex Night

Alex grins as he slides his glasses back on.
"Walking away only shows that your scared.
If you change your mine come fine me."

He said as he turns around and looks over his shoulder.
Alex looks up at the sky and sighs.
Lifting his hand to the sky it glow a light blue as ice starts to form on his hand.
Дshley Ψukimura

User Image

User Image

If everything was meant to be
Is that the only way ?
No matter how hard you try to strive
Trying to justify the certainty
Makes me deal with everything
That i can't take no more

Ash laughed scared she was never scared she just didn't give a s**t about sparing it was for the weak and she didn't do weak activities as she put her guns back into her holders Sparing...me? she thought as she wouldn't like spare with them.

We will make it's right
Let us sing tonight
To the kings of dawn
Make our voices as be heard
Raise your glasses high
Drink to the sky tonight
And believe that one day
Our time will come

User ImageUser Image
User Image The headmaster was in her own world when a cat suddenly jumped on her desk, then suddenly, more of a human. "Yeah...." she scratched the back of her head. "As you can tell I haven't had the best of luck today," she laughed showing her room to him.

[[ block sad just got off work sorry ]]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Dragon Form~

With slightly sore wings, the pet sized dragon thought that, for the best, he should just ride along. Maybe he'd learn more about the school. He folded his wings and grappled onto her shoulder, trying to keep balance. They were headed to a classroom it seemed. Perhaps where one of his classes were going to be held? Maybe he'd get a schedule later, when he got to his room.

Also he wondered if his belongings would be at his room. He had been told to leave his belongings where they could be delivered, but he'd hoped whoever was bringing them was going to be careful. Some of his stuff was fragile, like a couple of glass statuettes of dragons that he had received from his father a very long time ago. They were some of his most valuable possessions and he wasn't very sure of leaving them, but he didn't trust the ride here.

As he got lost in his thoughts, he didn't realize when she started moving again, and dug lightly into her shoulder to keep balance.

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Alex Night

Alex lets his chi leak out macking the air around like ice.
Frost started to cover the ground around him.
Placeing his hand on a tree it covers with ice before it cracks and falls apart.
§azeih "†he βlack Яeaper."

User Image
Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan

Sazeih jumped down and landed behind alex he breathed a little bit "Destruction of school property..." he said as he looked over at the tree.

Trust nothing but pain to get me through the daze
Sleep with one eye open not to be their prey
Fist against my face they bring me to my knees
The pressure’s crushing down so hard
I can’t break free

Devoted Duelist

User Image
Seo left the woman since she didn't answer him. He started running off again, and after a few minutes of running he sees a familiar face. Seo had spotted the gun girl, he slowed down to a jog, then started walking."Sup."
Дshley Ψukimura

User Image

User Image

If everything was meant to be
Is that the only way ?
No matter how hard you try to strive
Trying to justify the certainty
Makes me deal with everything
That i can't take no more

Ash Glared at the boy she was already in a bad mood and now this guy wanted to test her patience "Something i can do for you?" she practically growled wanting to go to her room and just snipe at the birds that flew 30 miles away from the mountain.

We will make it's right
Let us sing tonight
To the kings of dawn
Make our voices as be heard
Raise your glasses high
Drink to the sky tonight
And believe that one day
Our time will come

User ImageUser Image

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master. I tried to save you, but I can't find the answer

Satoshi Toshiaki
OCC:

-------------------------------

Satoshi smiled softly as he listened to the fair haired elf. "My, my what a mess." He murmured softly looking at the room thoroughly this time. He luck seemed to be failing her today apparently. "Well, you didn't happen by me till now." he teased softly, it wasn't uncommon for him to wander the halls in his cat form. Although now he had to worry about any dog like students just in case. He didn't wish to be a new meal for them after all.

I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go. I need you with me as I enter the shadows

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
User Image Mary Jane smiled, "well I don't think you could've given me bad luck." She stood up from her chair and put filed some more papers. "So," she said turning back to him, "what can I...attempt to do for you?" She couldn't help but laugh some at her misfortune. Besides, it was better to be lighthearted about it then let it bother. "You are my new art teacher correct?" she asked flipping through some papers.

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Alex Night

Alex cuts off his chi as he looks over his shoulder.
"Sorry about that Sensai.
Just flaxing my powers alittle and looking for someone to spare with."

He said as he looked at the peaces of ice as they turned to mist.
Alex turns around looking up at Sazeih-sensai.

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master. I tried to save you, but I can't find the answer

Satoshi Toshiaki
OCC:

Satoshi shrugged gently and smiled, "You never know~" He purred softly and swung his bare feet gently with a smile on his face. He nodded his head at the mention of being the art teacher. "Correct, my dear~" He said happily, stilling himself as he tilted his head and watched her go through some papers.

I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go. I need you with me as I enter the shadows

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Devoted Duelist

User Image
Seo could she was annoyed, but he didn't know what she was annoyed with.
He tries thinking of something to say, but ha nothing so he just asked, "So whats annoying you?"
§azeih "†he βlack Яeaper."

User Image
Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan

Sazeih laughed a bit at being called sensai he wasn't used to it "So i take it, that you would like sparing partners in my gym class?" he said with a smirk has he had already planned on it just wanted to see his reaction to this.

Trust nothing but pain to get me through the daze
Sleep with one eye open not to be their prey
Fist against my face they bring me to my knees
The pressure’s crushing down so hard
I can’t break free
User Image Mary Jane laughed, "okay, well I'd hope you wouldn't give me bad luck..." She blew a piece of her fair hair out of her face as she straightened herself up. "Nonetheless I'm glad you're here," she smiled handing him an office key and some last pieces of paperwork (schedule, students, map, etc). "I didn't want to close the art section down due to lack of teachers," she said almost sadly but her voice chimed since she didn't, "it's too good for the students, and it's a way for them to express themselves."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff