Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Annalise gasped and she closed her eyes she did not like when he ran with her it was too fast then she was suddenly laying on a bed in the nurses off and she sighed softly she was enjoying laying there with Seo but she knew he was a good friend to Michaela and she knew that she couldnt have him all to herself...she lay there resting..

Devoted Duelist

User Image
Seo falls back, "damn it." a huge burn mark is starting to settle onto his chest. He throws off his hoodie, charges back in, and hugs her again. "you think that will stop me." once he has a tight grip on her, he uses his speed to quickly get out of the infirmary, and show up near the front gates where it was open. "michaela you need to stop, if you lose control something much worst could happen. You could lose everything, and I'm not going to let that happen to you. I'm not letting you go even if it kills me." looks like I might die today. he begins to lose consciousness from the constant pain, but he wills himself to stay awake.

Bookworm

User Image
Michaela Cole

You resist me just like this. You can't tell me to heal!

Michaela's crying softened to a whimper, her skin returned to normal, but her eyes stayed black. "Seo, let go." She struggled to get away. "I have to get back to Aden, in case he wakes up. I have to apologize."

User Image Pyrokinetic User Image

And it hurts remembering how it felt to shut down.

Devoted Duelist

User Image
Seo made a weak smile, "alright, but here's a favor." he uses his speed to get them back in the infirmary. He lets go of michaela, then leans up against the wall. "told ya I had your back.... Seo passes out from the emmense pain. He slides down to floor, and stays upright. If you walked in on him, it look like he was sleeping.

Bookworm

User Image
Michaela Cole

Michaela smiled at Seo. "Thank you." She basically watched him fall asleep then went over by Aden's bed and sat in a chair. She wasn't crying as hard as before, but she had stray tears rolling down her cheeks. Without warning, and without thinking, Michaela placed her perfectly manicured hand onto Aden's. She sighed and tilted her head. "Please, please wake up."

Blazing Wildcat

User Image
Winnifred Atcheson

Oh she was so embarrassed, she closed her eyes. Well it could have been worse, if it hadn't been Tristan she would have died. Well how it came out wasn't entirely wrong either. And his reaction was so cute. He laughed again.. she remembered when she would have given anything to even see him smile.

He held her a bit closer pulling her in for another kiss, she felt her breath leave her, she was so very happy. He rolled over, mid kiss, holing her on top of him for a moment. The he pulled away. Shower she knew where her mind was going, she let out a little purr herself.

Off to the shower they went.

Winni was in the bedroom again, still trying to catch her breath as she went on getting ready for the morning. In the drawer she had found some more clothing, white dress shirt, short black skirt, knee high navy socks and some black mary janes, just as the day before. She had picked up the clothing from the night before, which had been scattered around the room, neatly folding them up to be washed.

She looked at herself in the mirror, fussing with her still wet hair. She never dried it, blow dryers always hurt her delicate ears. She gave Tristan time in the bathroom not wanting to bother him like she had the first time.

She took a deep breath, and an even longer exhale. She really wasn't looking forward to meet people today, she would have much preferred to stay in her room with Tristan. But he had work and she really should try to get herself used to not being by his side at all times. She went over to the nightstand where she had thrown her map of the building. Looking it over.. there was no library... don't these kids read?! Her eyes fell on the spot mark literature. It seemed to be a classroom but maybe there were some books there.

Where: Room 27
With: Tristan
Felling: peaceful
OOC:
User Image
Annalise heard Seo and Michaela in the hallway gathering enough strength Annalise walked out into the hallway and she looked to Seo on the floor then to Michaela..." He probably saved your life... He is pretty awesome like that..." Annalise collasped down beside Seo and she looked up at Michaela..." you let Seo know that I will be ok... and That i did this to save him I owe him after all..." Annalise closed her eyes and she placed her hands on Seo's burns and its looked like all of her energy and being left her body and went into Seo then came back out and into her the burn gone from Seo and was now on Annalise her wings limp behind her as she fell back and went unconcious... laying on the floor burnt and with no energy in her.... as she looked almost lifeless... Seo's blood from the burns on her hands... as she was out cold...suffering from the burn instead of him... you saved his life and now you can rest...

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"Do you not have faith in yourself"

User Image
Satoshi Yasahiro
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Satoshi was coming to conclusions that this hallway would never end until they were able to reach the stairs that led to the main entrance of the dorms. Since it was nearby, he gently glided his hand across the banister. The girl's one worded reply made him believe that it was not an answer she would expect. They always did say he thought differently from kids his age. It did not matter. As they began walking to the door, he spoke once more, asking for his name. He continued to look forward. "Yasahiro...Satoshi Yasahiro." His eyes went to her this time. "May I have yours as well?" Golden eyes glinted with a bit of interest.
╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

۞۞۞۞۞۞...Then they close.۞۞۞۞۞۞

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"...How would you wish to accomplish anything?"

Bookworm

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, we'll be alright, no one can hurt you now.
User Image
Ariella Jameson
Demon

Ariella still hadn't talked to anyone. She was starting to feel antisocial. Then, she noticed a couple in the hallway, she tapped on the boy's shoulder. "Excuse me, I need help." She felt somewhat awkward, like she was intruding or something. AJ tucked her bright red hair behind her ear and sighed. "I'm trying to find the uhmm..the library.." She looked down at her shoes and bit her lip. She'd never spoke to someone before, and she was learning that she wasn't very good at it.

The morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound.

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image
User Image
Aster and Aton watched in horror as they were informed that Aden is going to be in a coma and at Michaela's outburst. Aton and Aster rushed over to her, and tried to comfort her.
"It's not your fault. Here. Have some candy." Aster said, patting her back, and handing her some candy.
Aton put his hand on her shoulder. "I'm to blame too... But its not your fault. Don't worry about it. He'll be fine. This isn't the first time he's been in a coma." Aton reassured her. He recalled the day when they fought a demigod who hated their mother. It was bloody, and Aden was the one injured the most. He protected them. Aton couldn't help but find a way to repay him. Aster tried too, with candy. That isn't something big enough in Aton's eyes.

User Image

Bookworm

User Image
Michaela Cole

Michaela started crying again, even though Aster handed her candy and Aton was trying to comfort her. "I just want him to wake up, you guys. He's just gotta wake up..." She took off her glasses because they were getting all foggy. All she could do was wait, and wait, and wait, until Aden woke up. "I'll stay here all weekend, and all week. I want to be the first to apologize to him. I don't care what I miss. I'm not gonna miss that."

User Image

I'm sorry if I hurt you....It was an accident

They reached the end of the hall, there lay stairs. She had not yet gone up them, so had no clue where they led. She looked up at him for a moment, then went up the stairs along side him. "Satoshi?" She said softly, she practically whispered it to herself. She wanted to make sure she remembered it. She had a great memory for things that happen now. Since she can't remember much else. "Candice." She said. "That's my name" She kept that small smile on her face and kept walking up the stairs no sure what else to ask him. She decided to stay quiet and not let it get to her. Next thing she knew the silence was broken by a girl with bright red hair. Candice looked at her for a moment and then looked away. Candice always had a hard tome controlling herself. It wasn't that she got angry, but when confronted by a disappointment or something she didn't quite expect. Her mood slightly goes down. She smiled at the girl, after she composed herself. The life of sorrow was a hard one. She kept smiling while she waited for her new friend to answer.

What I'm Wearing
I don't want to cause the pain I do
So I'll stay happy and smile.

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image User Image
After the sisters finished their food, they got up and tossed their trash away. Aleena looked around at the guys.
"It's going to be hard finding a guy.. Right sisters?" Aleena said with a smile as they walked out. She started roaming the halls, unsure where to go, or what to do.
User Image
~Grey Nomeka~

~If you can't beat them beat them...~
Location:caffeteria empty table Status:Full doing what?:looking for Lucas
Nomeka was still looking under the tables when he heard a scream from the kitchen Nomeka jumped and banged his head on the table knocking a glass over "Ow... Sorry" he apologized to a guy sitting at the table he was actually so far from where he first ate he didn't really notice than mumbled to himself "I bet you anything that was Lucas." and looked toward the kitchen and there enough was Lucas with his wallet and paper and some frozen meat lucas stole from the kitchen Instantly Nomeka dashed towards Lucas who was dodging a lunch lady and sensing Nomeka coming after him Lucas jumped away and ran across a table making a whole lot of ruckus "GET BACK HERE YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A RAT!!" Nomeka didn't even know what he was saying Lucas was a fox but he sure as hell was acting like a rat right now he saw him run in between another group of people eating Nomeka was on the table as well a little ways off he controlled his energy onto his feet and used it to jump forward extremely fast over people eating cracking the table he jumped off of he grabbed Lucas but he could not stop himself from hitting the wall instinctively he used his energy to soften the blow but he still hit it pretty hard and slid to the floor holding still Lucas with one arm rubbing the back of his head with the other he could tell he was bleeding a little bit "ow. Lucas you cause me a whole mess of trouble."Nomeka said sighing

~...cause they expect you to join em and you have the element of surprise~
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•▂▃▅▆█『Cassie Valetine 』█▆▅▃▂•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

User Image User Image User Image

Wake up to this nightmare that will never end The main attraction of this twisted master plan
Sleep with one eye open not to be their prey Fist against my face they bring me to my knees

User Image
cassie sighed as she finished her food and followed her sisters around with a smile. She looked at them and smirked.

Everyday goes by without a second thought Living in a perfect and controlled project A puppet of their sick perversion's appetite Will I be trapped inside this hell until I die?
So what if no one cares Enough to make a change I give my bleeding heart out for one reason.

User ImagexxxxxXxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxXxxxxUser Image

ocation: wandering
ood: okay
houghts: ....
ompany: sisters
Øut Фf Єinnamon:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers