Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋Amber Kasei, Ph.D㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋

In your eyes
I lost my place
Like my first time
That I caught fire

Once Amber was able to move again she didn't bother with the doomed teacher as it seemed that the headmaster and others had it covered, instead she went back to healing and treated the injured. As she got caught up in that she didn't realize that the headmaster and Nobu had disappeared and that only Mary Jane had returned, that is until the one she was in the middle of healing suddenly was cured. Her orange-fiery eyes looked over to notice what nearly looked like a barrier and snow falling from it, touching the individuals to cure them. Her shoulders slumped with relief, it was over. As she rose from her knelt position she patted the student on the shoulder before noticing the one she had fought next to pick up Lykaios. She wanted to scream and shout for joy just a moment ago, but this sight had her bend her head down. The nurse had fought greatly, they all had, but this had shown the true sacrifice. The moment of silence ended for the doctor anyway, there was only so much time that could be given as she wanted to run her rounds again and see how many, if any, students were missing and what not and now healed.
Just stay with me
Lay with me
In your eyes
I caught fire

here: Gym??

ith: Patients

hinking: Where's my head?

¤ut ¤f ereal:

㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋Doctor and Sub. Teacher㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
As grey eyes met his, the newly created boy stared blankly before his nonchalant face became a smile. She noticed him? He had yet to speak a word to her as he put his own hands down, staring at the item in her hand again, he stepped forward, wanting to touch it. His smile turned into a curious expression as his ashen hand crept towards but he stopped, reeling it back before staring up at Jane and giving her an eye-closed smile.
User Image

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Headmaster❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Heart beats fast; colors and promises
How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer...

The elf stared at him for a long moment, taking in his features, examining him as he seemed to mimic her movements. That is until he reached out to her hand but stopped at retreated it. "Would you like to see it?" she asked, her voice as soft as the smile on her face. Unwrapping the ocarina she held her hand out to him in order to see it, still looking at him with curiosity. Something was telling her that she knew him somehow. Before any warning felt something else and drew her hand back about an inch. "Do I know you?" she asked, her voice a near whisper but she almost laughed to herself, "how could I possibly know you." With her free hand she moved a bit of her hair behind her ear, slowly blinking to ensure she wasn't imagining what she was seeing.
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

here: Edge of mountain

ith: ?

hinking: A ghost?

¤ut ¤f ereal:

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Mary Jane❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
This was the lady he had been apart of. Her voice caused his body to feel relaxed but his eyes widened in excitement as she began to unwrap the item in her hand, revealing the strange device she had received just now. He was oblivious to her looks and stares due to having locked eyes on the instrument. That is, until she asked if she knew him but her laughter made it seem not so serious. Still, the boy gazed at the lady before opening his mouth slightly, trying to find his new voice. "You are...Mary...Jane.." He slowly pronounced the words to her, trying to become used to speaking this common language. His voice was soft and polite yet deep enough to predict a young teen age. "Mary Jane..A false name...Saerwen Apsenniel..My mother." He smiled at the last word, his blue aura eyes shined in excitement to talk to her face to face.
User Image

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Headmaster❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Heart beats fast; colors and promises
How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer...

She blinked at him a bit as he stared at the instrument completely intrigued. She would've asked if he'd like her to play it, however he opened his mouth and so her attention went to that. "Yes I am Mary Jane, I'm the headmaster here," she explained, although he mentioned it was a false name. A brow was raised at him as he seemed to speak the elvish tongue easily, on top of that her own name. Her eyes stared at him, she was near dumbfounded and speechless, that is until his words actually registered in her mind. "W-w-w-whhaaa...!?!?!?!?" she exclaimed in a shrill of a voice before covering her mouth. Looking around quickly, she grabbed the boy and pulled him over to a nearby tree. "What are you talking about?" she asked, "who are you? Why do you think I'm your mother? Where did you come from?" She pinched the bridge of her nose as she thought, how could I possibly be your mother?
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

here: Edge of mountain

ith: ?

hinking: Can't shake this feeling

¤ut ¤f ereal:

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Mary Jane❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Shirin Reycha Yu and Keran Sin Cruz

User Image

User Image

The Hawk and snake sat in a tree in the court yard. Keran was eating chocolate and Shirin was eating chips. They were relaxing since the battles were done and they needed the R&R after a heated meeting. Kiyu was angrier than usual and Soren was looking as if he was emotionless the entire time. The two beasts could tell Kiyu was in dire need of control of his emotions and work on a few trust issues and Soren needs to empress himself better. Already their little group was going through hell because of their leader. Shirin gives a small burp and lays back with a hand on her stomach. Keran gives her a look and grumbles.

"Please use a little manners. It's hard to eat when a foul smell is in the air."

"Calm down. It's not like we are in the presence of the queen of England."

Keran just gave her a look and sighs. He didn't know if that was suppose to ruffle his feathers because he comes from England or if it was just to make a normal comeback. Keran ignores it and eats the rest of his candy bar.

"So...what is our next move?"

"I dunno. We just have to wait for Lucius's orders. Yunneth is weak and there seems to be some breaking in the group. But let's see how this ends up. Yeah?"

"...Yeah."

Keran sighs and looks at the sky. He didn't know how to feel about what was going on. It felt a little wrong. But he had to keep a eye on how things work out.

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Her reaction caused the boy to want to back away from the lady but he was quickly grabbed and placed by a tree. If his heart would have been completely created at that time then it would have been racing at that moment. His eyes were more on her now as she began the flurry of questions. Realizing these were not questions of anger, he felt himself relax, returning back to normal. "I am...I do not know. I have no name. I was part of you....Part of the man within the ritual area." Why did he think she was his mother? "I was created by you and Chikiba." He smiled pointing in the direction of the place they had departed from not too long ago. "I remember seeing you every once in a while...Then darkness..." His eyes lowered towards the ground, feeling a bit sad remembering those centuries. Until his happy mood returned. "Then you showed up with him and we came to life! Our ownership was then given to the bad man...or Father and then back to you. I was too weak..."He began to rub his arm, feeling as if he was useless because of what he was going to tell her. "I was contaminated by his powers and now I am unable to return to the Orb. But being with mom will make me happy. I can make you happy too!" His smile grew into a bright grin, hoping she'd feel the same way.
~Grey Nomeka~

User Image

~The voices in my head may not be real...~

Grey shrugged and just started walking heading in the general direction of the roof, simply because it was closer he helped random people on the way though, "so asside from this mess how ya been?" Grey asked he hasnt been around in a while.

~but they sure have some damn good Ideas~
User Image
~CATHOL KONKESAI~

THE STORM RIDER

For some odd reason he was ignored. Happens a lot in this school apparently. Cathol simply followed her silently and finally he mentioned the clipboard again. If he was ignored he would simply just leave. and just keep repairing the school from the shadows and doing whatever he wants.

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Forester Greyhem
Grey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☆•*¨*•¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆ Destiny "Des" Moonstone ☆•*¨*•¸¸¸.•*¨*•☆

"I thought I was doing well... but I was summoned back home little over a week ago, right in the middle of a conversation."

She blushed here faintly, then brushed her hair back and over her ear, following him and aiding him if he needed it, but everyone seemed pretty much healed by the snow and spells covering them. She wondered how much she should go into detail on about her trip home though. Shaking her head slightly, she continued on.

"I was summoned home to aid in an attack on our Home. And I was injured there. Momma didn't want me to come back, when she found out that Rene was not coming back. I told her I would be safer here, than there. And I could learn to control.... myself, better.."

She had almost slipped up and revealed something rather disturbing, she thought. Especially since he had not seen her fighting, nor seen her Blade when it appeared. Now all she had was the Katana at her hip. She rubbed her arm again, still feeling phantom aches in it. Her bangs fell into her eyes again as they walked on, heading for the roof, she could only imagine.

"I came back, after much protest and arguing against it. Aunt Kitty finally talked her into it. Kat is great at getting people to see reason, when they are too stubborn to naturally. So I came back. And my first stop was my room, after seeing that the Headmistress's office was closed. So I went and dropped my things, then went to see if Uso was awake. I didn't know there was a festival starting, or I would have looked there first. But I found he was gone, and all his things as well. He had left while I was away, and I.. I never got.. to say goodbye. And it was as painful... as when you vanished.. that day I tried to help save you. The first attack on this school."

She was whispering now, her voice not wanting to work past the lump in her throat. It was hard for her to admit this to him, of all people, but it was true. And she had ached for a while after his disappearance. Silverblue eyes lifted to look up at him as they walked and she struggled to keep her voice going, instead of letting it break.

"I was so upset after you vanished... I came to the infirmary a lot. Sat there in the corner, just waiting for you to return, and hoping you would. You still owed me that tour, after all."

She gave a half laugh here, though it sounded forced. She pushed on through the explanation, and the rubble where the school was still caved in, having not fully rebuilt itself yet.

"And when I came back and he was gone, and I found a letter instead. One addressed to me. And I ached after reading it, too. I had lost another friend. Another I cared about, thinking never to see again. But then I went to see Mary Jane, and you came in, and I was shocked and happy to see you. I resisted the urge to hug you though, because of my, at the time, broken arm. It's healed now, thanks to that Knight taking me to someone. I was wounded in the battle here as well, but he healed me somehow."

She was leaving some things out, but the important stuff was there, jammed in between all the extra stuff. Like how she had been emotionally hurt when he left, as well as when Uso left. And that she had been hiding from him that she was hurt physically, when she saw him again. Things like that. Here she fell silent though, as they were picking their way through the school now, heading for the roof. She wondered if it was caved in as well.

Quotable Poster

User Image
User Image

Ryder Phoenix

Ryder stood there as Hao just smiled pretty much and accepted what he had to say, in return Ryder nodded, “for now” was all he to say to say in reply to the safety of himself and Sora, but it was more of a joking tone that was used when this was said.
A door appeared and Ryder looked at it was a smile as he then looked to Hao, ‘Ah, so he does have access to the other side…’ Ryder thought as he draughted down few notes in his head, every amount of knowledge of everyone was always a must have for Ryder. He learned from observing, and all he ever did was observe everyone’s moves, emotions, thoughts and everything about everyone, he has been doing this for many lifetimes.
“So, what’s the deal with that Sora kid? Oh and as for the headmistress I am only hear on behalf of the job opportunity as nurse” Ryder said as he smiled and then placed his hands in his pockets as he turned his attention to the girl in the room, for a second or two he just glared then began to laugh as he looked at her, “What is it hun? A little crush?” Ryder said poking fun at her as he then took a deep breath and his mind began to flatline as he thought about his next move then it came to him, “Hao, maybe we should go look for her, I lost the sense of her power a while ago…” Ryder said lying, the only power he lost sense of was that of that crazed scientist, “the girl can come to if she’d like” Ryder said inviting her.
He stood there awaiting for their answers, as he then began to think of what he had planned himself for this school, ‘hmm’ he thought to himself wondering what he really wanted to accomplish here, he has quite a few things he wanted to do, and would do but in the end he had to have the biggest climax, so he had thought he had to come up on top, and make his name well he destroys everything and one who knows of it. ‘Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t be my old self, maybe it is time for a change…’ he thought to himself as he thought back to Phoenix, his old friend.

User Image

Quotable Regular

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
"Piper"
User Image
Emmaline Perrine Roax
There's a place that I know
It's not pretty there and few have ever gone
If I show it to you now
Will it make you run away?
Or will you stay?

User Image

Don't Run Away...

Was the woman a teacher? She appeared to be human, but that couldn't be if she was a teacher here. Then again, everyone had their stories. "Yea, I wonder if she knew..." Piper referred to her death. Her body looked like it was ripped open, judging from the bruises she was choked to death. Someone cleaned her up though, referring to Beyfon's work on her body although unknowing of who was kind enough to do it. Piper zoned out in thought as they walked until he spoke, she looked up staring at whatever they were walking toward, then at him. "Hm? Oh, yes. I am a teacher. Emmaline, but please call me Piper." The girl says as they walk by the many beautiful sites of the school. She didn't realize it was such a big campus, much more then it appears.

...Promise Me You Will Stay

User Image

Everybody's got a dark side. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Do you love me? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Can you love mine?

Quotable Regular

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
xxxxx

______________________________Leila Shaddix______________________________

She smiles when his lips connected to her forehead. "I promised I'd be okay. Come on, I think you should lay down for the night. Let's go back to my dorm and I'll make some tea that'll help with the aches and pains." The young blonde says tugging his arm to follow him. She counted her lucky stars that he was safe, then she heard Rini admit her feelings and she stopped, smiling. Aster and Rini. It made her smile to see him happy, and giggle to see him flustered. Leila whispers up to Aden's ear. "Is Aster okay? He's turning pink." She says with a small giggle.

User Image

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

User Image

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Even if the sun was slowly coming up, the weak rays were barely coming through the treetops. Watching his step, Gin took a large step over some toppled trees, courtesy of his previous demon encounters before reaching Royal. Figures, he was helping the school even before he knew of the situation they were in. How long was that fight anyways?

His eyes went to spot the woman behind him as she gave her name and reason for being here. Kinda figured she was a teacher. "Nice to meet you Emm-...er...Piper. I'm Ichiro Gin, gonna be the Gym teacher from now on. Though I don't understand why they needed one so far within this semester." That is, unless this school did not start on time with other schools around the world. The smell of water was becoming more apparent. They were getting close to the destination and would be arriving soon. Come to think of it, he did remember seeing a small lake before spotting that one knocked out girl. "You sure are kind...To help with something like this even though you don't know her." Or did she? Well, judging on how she was reacting, this woman was not familiar with the one in his arms.

☳☲☱☰☴☵User Image☳☲☱☰☴☵

L y k a ii o s

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
ⓡⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
:
:
Ѳѻ:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tea sounded nice... Aden sighed gently, shaking his head. He was seriously drained.... When he heard Leila's laugh, he grinned to himself, thanking the gods for giving him such a beautiful girl in his life. His eyes went to Aster, seeing him fluster even more. Aden started to laugh gently, wishing he had confetti or something. They should celebrate later on in the day, after they had recovered and had a nice nap. When she whispered into his ear, Aden felt it was like her normal tone, rather than a whisper.

"He'll be fine... He's not use to this... I know he will come asking me for help later. Anyways, I will be happy to have some tea. But first... Aden turned his attention to Aton. Seeing him trying to keep himself awake. Aden got down, looking back.

"Aton... You are going to pass out. Get on my back."

Aster smiled happily, wrapping his arms around, squeezing her hard. He nuzzled his face into her hair, before pulling back, leaning down and picking up Tikki. He gently petted him between the ears, hearing his purr. Aster hugged him, pulling Rini in. He was really happy. Finally, he got a girlfriend. He was happy to have someone like her. When he looked up the sky, he thought for a second thinking he saw Eur-yah smiling down at him. Aster smiled back, before releasing the hug, and holding her hand.

"Hehe. I am so happy! I must tell my brothers!!!" Aster quickly dragged her along, Tikki still in his arms. When he noticed Aton on Aden's back, he sustained his happiness, not wanting to wake his brother up.

Aton nodded off, trying to keep himself awake. He didn't want to miss seeing Aster's expression. It was starting to be amusing. When he almost tipped over, he noticed Aden in front of him, offering to carry him. Without hesitation, Aton wrapped his arm around Aden's back, placing his glasses on Aden's shirt. Resting his head on Aden's shoulder, Aton passed out, tired from the tournament, fighting, and helping out with the injured. He felt like they were little kids again. Aden was always there for him and Aster, a caring older brother.... Aden gave him a piggy back ride, waiting for Leila and Aster and Rini.

User Image

User Image

B u n n e h s a u r -x
L y k a ii o s

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items