Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

You don't know now who you are. You don't know now what love is for. The mirror face you see is strange

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven moved her hands behind her back almost nervously, although they were mostly there to keep from doing anything. She looked at her feet for a moment and took a deep breath before lifting her head up once more. "I'm Sazeih's little sister." She said simply, and quietly. Crow on her shoulder continued to try and comfort her. "I'm Raven."

----------------------

There's no one here to share your pain. Knock-knock, let me in. Let me be your secret sin. Left-right-straight ahead, you're in the labyrinth.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
Jakob VanHesterberg

"So much to do to prepare for the new year, so little time!" Jakob VanHesterberg, Math professor, engineer, and gnome, exclaimed to himself as he put the finishing touches on the elevator system that would carry him around his office and classroom. In his seven years teaching at the Royal Academy, he had never once had an assistant. It seemed no one wants to have anything more to do with math than absolutely necessary, although there never seemed to be a shortage of students to sign up for one of his engineering and physics classes.

"That should about do it!" The enthusiastic teacher exclaimed, driving in the last nail. He set a foot on the platform that would take him to the top of his bookshelf, and turned the crank. About halfway up, he smelled smoke, and heard and odd sputtering noise. He turned, and saw that the central gyro that moved the whole system was shooting off funny colored sparks. "Oh, dear.... Here we go again...." the distraught humanoid muttered, moments before the entire apparatus exploded comically, sending smoke, debris, and a very aggravated gnome bouncing out the door.
User Image Mary Jane continued to watch her until she spoke. "Oh!" she exclaimed, "that's makes sense why you look familiar." She smiled, "your brother has told me much about you Raven." The elf walked around her desk to find her room number. "You seem more reserved than what he had said of you," she remarked looking up at her with a bit of a sad look in her eyes. She shook off the feeling, "well I bet you are ready to unpack and get situated." With a smile she told her, "you are in room seven. I hope you will come back out of your shell here Raven. I look forward to this year." She bowed politely before sitting down, pushing her fair hair behind her pointed ears with a small smile. I do hope she enjoys herself here and won't get into too much trouble, she thought moving her paperwork to the filing cabinet.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
User Image

Violet Shadows

Once Violet had everything set in her dorm room she sat down and looked at her sheet of paper. "First i have math. Math, i don't recall learning much about it in my former life, but it seems i must try. I do have an eternity or two here to learn it." She said and stood up. She decided she best figure out where she was going first so if she had to report to class she could go right away. Violet then left her dorm and headed down the halls following the map. "Maybe i should find a friend here. Then again it would be sad when they leave me as they age and i do not." She said with a small frown. She then shook her head. No, she would try to make friends anyway, no matter what would happen in the future.

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

You don't know now who you are. You don't know now what love is for. The mirror face you see is strange

Raven Vlahakis

OOC:

----------------------

Raven looked at her a bit worriedly, what had her brother said about her? Now she was very curious and slightly worried with that, she was afraid that the woman would have gotten the wrong impression of her with her brother's words. "Things changed drastically when he left." She told the elf simply. She was sure that she would understand why she was so reserved now, she had to have read her file by now at least. Ready to unpack and lock myself in my room. She thought, Crow cawing at her and tugging a piece of her harshly, telling her to quit thinking so negatively without words. "Thank you." She managed to get out before growling at Crow gently, not with any malice, just something to tell him to stop.

----------------------

There's no one here to share your pain. Knock-knock, let me in. Let me be your secret sin. Left-right-straight ahead, you're in the labyrinth.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Devoted Duelist

User Image
After he rested for a few minutes, the boy gets up and stares at the school. For some unknown reason excitement begins to fill his body, and it could not be contained. "I'M HERE ROYAL HIGH SCHOOL! SEO METSU IS HERE!" he felt like a weight had just been lifted, and he had no worries. For once seo felt at ease.
Дshley Ψukimura

User Image

User Image

If everything was meant to be
Is that the only way ?
No matter how hard you try to strive
Trying to justify the certainty
Makes me deal with everything
That i can't take no more

Ash stood there as she was shooting a student werewolf kid (NPC) who thought he was better then her mainly because ash was a girl she watched the spitballs hit him over and over again she knew that she couldn't shoot real bullets and get away for doing it but if she shot these spit balls it was just as humiliating and she wouldn't go to jail "So who are you better then? she said extremely pissed off at this kid who was thinking he was better then her as she continued firing the spitballs the guy's face was filled with them she then stopped and sent a roundhouse kick to his face and watched him fly to the side a bit "Get out of my sight." she said as she watched him scurry away like a dog.

We will make it's right
Let us sing tonight
To the kings of dawn
Make our voices as be heard
Raise your glasses high
Drink to the sky tonight
And believe that one day
Our time will come

User ImageUser Image

Devoted Duelist

User Image
Seo begins to wander the school grounds. He sees a girl beating down some dude. not knowing the cause of this he walks over to find out. "Hey did he needed to be treated that way?" Seo wasn't one to just stand by and watch something he thought was wrong happen in front of him. He drops his bag and awaits he answer.

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Alex Night

Outside Alex jumps onto a tree and scans his surroundings.
He spots a fight and a grin comes to his face.
"Well that didn't take long."
Alex said jumping to a tree closer to the fignt.
Hanging from a branch he watched the girl as she fights.
"Starting a fight on the first day isn't a good thing."
Дshley Ψukimura

User Image

User Image

If everything was meant to be
Is that the only way ?
No matter how hard you try to strive
Trying to justify the certainty
Makes me deal with everything
That i can't take no more

Ash glared at the boy that asked if it was necessary and pointed her gun at him "Are you going to tell me i shouldn't express the fact that i hated him for calling me weak?" she asked as she stared at him wondering what type of race he was when the werewolf guy came back she pulled out the other gun and shot him in the eyes causing him to lose his sight and hit the wall "I thought i told you to get out of my sight." she said as she watched him scurry away once again.

We will make it's right
Let us sing tonight
To the kings of dawn
Make our voices as be heard
Raise your glasses high
Drink to the sky tonight
And believe that one day
Our time will come

User ImageUser Image
User Image The headmaster yawned and leaned back in her chair. "I think that's sufficient," she said to herself happily at the work that was done. She lifted herself out of her chair and decided to go and meet more students. As she passed Sazieh's office she snickered, "how's your balls?" Knowing she'd have hell to pay for that one she continued her way to the courtyard. A circle of kids? she thought oddly, what in the world could be going on. She picked up her dress some and began to walk over.

Devoted Duelist

User Image
When seo sees the gun he balls up his fist and gets in a stance. Then he relaxs when he sees that the guy as at fault. he grabs he bag and throws it over his shoulder, "Well I've got nothing to worry about then I got nothing to worry about, later." He walks a couple feet away, but he stops and looks back, "Sorry almost forgot, my names Seo. See ya around." he waves goddbye and walks off.

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
M o o d ::xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx
S o n g :: xXxXxXxTouching&KissingxXxXxXx
T h o u g h t s :: xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx
O u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx

User Image

<talk>
                                                  <thought>
                                                  <txt/note>
                                                  <outofcoffee>

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Kannia wandered the corridors... what had started out as exploring, turned into her getting lost. She rounded the corner finding what looked like a gym. She sighed, atleast she found one of her classrooms. She looked around the gym and saw that Sazieh was inflating balls. She smiled and walked towards him. "Konnichiwa Sazieh-sensei." she said smiling her ears perked up as he tail swished slowly behind her.

Live for Dreams. . .
                      Live for Knowledge. . .
                      Live for the One you Love. . .

§azeih "†he βlack Яeaper."

User Image
Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan

Sazeih looked over at Kannia "Oh hey, Kannia." he said as he inflated the last ball and started dribbling it and took a shot at the basket making it bounce off a bar and into the basket where all the other balls were and he locked the door to the equipment shed then thought about getting revenge to mary jane as he got an idea he got a evil smile on his face.

Trust nothing but pain to get me through the daze
Sleep with one eye open not to be their prey
Fist against my face they bring me to my knees
The pressure’s crushing down so hard
I can’t break free

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
M o o d ::xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx
S o n g :: xXxXxXxTouching&KissingxXxXxXx
T h o u g h t s :: xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx
O u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXxXx<>xXxXxXx

User Image

<talk>
                                                  <thought>
                                                  <txt/note>
                                                  <outofcoffee>

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Kannia went to stand next to Sazeih. "What cha up to?" She asked folding her arms behind her back. She titled her head to the side.

Live for Dreams. . .
                      Live for Knowledge. . .
                      Live for the One you Love. . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out