• Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
sonuke

I Viet Thuong I

Kiyu Rin Ching and Soren Mochida Lukrin

User Image

User Image

The two look at Xion and looks away.

"...Can you truly turn a blind eye to this Xion? People are getting hurt. I can smell their blood.I can hear screaming. This is utter chaos. We cannot turn away."

"...We have a code. Even if the person is wothless or ungreatful, we try to save their life. These people are too weak to do anything. So we are simply here to help everyone else...and...for another personal reason...something very important..."

"If we fail then we are just glad to die with a weapon in our hands. If you arent going to help then at least get people to safety..."

Soon they see Xion go over to the head master. When Aleena walks over to Tai, Soren and Kiyu just felt like she was going to get killed doing that. But it seems arrogance is going to be the death of these people someday. The two then look at the other twin and some triplets he joined her. Kiyu glares for a moment then grins.

"...You know...I kinda wish Yunneth was here. Her haps her weapon likes the life essence of the arrogant? I say that since you only see a friend in trouble when others are suffering right now. Heh, I like your spunk though. I guess if that was Yunneth i may have done the same. So I will cut you a deal."

"Kiyu?"

Soren looks at his friend a moment as he walks over.

"Two minutes. We will give him two minutes to calm down. If the two minutes are up and if he is still in that rage, then step asaide or become a stain. If your sister can calm him down, we'll walk. But we are not afraid of you or him. OR your little cronies that just came to your side."

"...And another thing. You're right. We dont care about Ruru or Tai. We care about the people around. There are people here and we have tried to persuade both of them to leave so no one else can get hurt. We have learned what can happen if you are not careful while fighting. Hell! You and your friends were pratically victim to that!"

Kiyu looks at Soren. He grips his axe and sighs. Hearing that had pissed him off a little. Yet this school already had a feral beat. No need for two. Kiyu looks at Aleesia with a annoyed look.

"Thats the deal. We wait two minutes. If she succeeds, we'll walk. UNLESS this happens again. Other wise we'll fight but we will walk with out another word and just go to those who are bleeding out cause of your friend. Either take the deal or have your head on the heads man's block."

Soren looked at his friend and was impressed. For once he wasnt trying to force his way through soemthing. Then again, Kiyu knew what it was like to have a hot temper. He knew the risks and knew Kiyu wanted to keep some self control. It deserved a bit of respect. Soon, Soren turns his attention towards the four, seeing as to what they will say.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Xion Graves
Rider of metal and hell fire
Taste either cold steel or hell fire

Xion looks at Kiyu and Soren, grabbing them firmly by the collars of their shirts, holding them tight. "If you don't want collateral damage and casualties, then you get everyone else the ******** out of here if you know what's good for you. I am trying to get everyone else out of here so nobody else will end up dead" he tells the 2 of them before letting go. "Frankly, I don't care about the both of them, but the others around here I actually do" he tells them as from his metallic hands grew out long chains. He extends them, reaching to wrap around everyone else so he can take them away from the battlefield so it would only be Tai and Ruru alone for now.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bankai Alucard

sonuke

I Viet Thuong I

Kiyu Rin Ching and Soren Mochida Lukrin

User Image

User Image

((I know this post is kinda awkward. Apparently i forgot Tai went back to normal XD And i have the pics for their demon forms, i jsut need to update them but my photo bucket isnt working. Sorry everyone! sweatdrop ))

Kiyu's patience was begining to wane a little. It seems these people think they can andle it with "hugs" and "friendship". Yet this was a battle and obviously these people arent battle ready. He respected the fact that they are Tai's friends and that they are willing to help but emotion and friendship doesnt belong on the battle field. That was what he was taught. When Xion grabbed them, Kiyu's frustration only grew. Kiyu glares at Xion and even growls alittle.

"...If you havent noticed, we are trying to help by getting rid of the source of the problem! And your new to the group Xion! Don't think you can command me around! You are not the second command of the group so back off!"

Soren looks at Kiyu and Xion and gets between the two. It now looks as if they forgot about Aleesia and the triplets.

"Calm down! We dont need two angry boys destroying the place! I have a idea! Kiyu, your lion form is large anough to carry about two or three people at a time. While in that form, keep calm and you wont burn anyone. Xion, you have a motor cycle right? Get on and grab as many people as you can carry! Get them some where where it will be stable! As for me, Im going to go up and keep a eye on things while getting people to safety. Kiyu, if things get bad, I will give a signal."

After a moment, Soren finnaly noticed Tai was normal again yet...he didnt want to take any chances.

"He seems to have calmed a bit but...try to get the people near the court yard away from here."

Kiyu didnt like the idea. He felt like that guy would just explode again. Kiyu then looks at his friends and growls a little.

"Fine! But we arent done here! And we are not taking responsibility if someone around here ends up badly hurt or killed cause of your friend!"

Kiyu is soon enveloped by fire. Soren is soon surrounded by the wind. The two soon reveal their demon forms. A fire lion and a wind raven. Soren takes to the skys, keeping a eye on the fight while keeping a eye out for any students. And kiyu runs ahead of Xion, already picking up a few students
User Image
~CATHOL KONKESAI~

THE STORM RIDER

Cathol Sighed as the students ignored him apparently respecting those who teach your or your elders aren't taught in this school probably due to the fact that all these kids have abilities beyond most and that gives them a big ego he wanted to put them in their place but that wasn't the priority right now if kids wanted to try and be hero's for some reason or another things would get worse so...

Cathol Pulled out a small radio and spoke through it the radio should reach Grey "Clean up, my position. Your part of the staff now so get moving" Despite hearing Grey's voice of surprise Cathol said nothing more. Cathol Than jumped over to intercept and said to both Kiyu and Soren "If he goes out of control you will do no such thing, you will go to class and let the teachers do their job, els you will make s**t a whole lot worse." This was both a threat and advise

th3blackr3ap3r

I Viet Thuong I

Shadow Tsurugihime

angelsfury666
~Grey Nomeka~

User Image

~The voices in my head may not be real...~

Grey was half asleep hen he heard the radio from cathol "wait what huh? when did you install this!?" after hearing Cathol's short and blunt reply Grey shook his head saying "right." Cathol was always strict with Grey due to having to train him at one point. Grey took Rebecca off of his head and prepped the infirmary while he had Lucas find where Cathol was once Lucas did Grey used the warp to warp there.

One look at the scene and Grey could tell what was going on "huh I see" He had his usual smile "hey Long time no see everyone" Grey waved than went to work with his warp warping the students to the infirmary beds "most of them have minor injuries so he would heal them all within the next 10 to 20 minutes" Grey said smiling as he finished up "by the way it felt harder to warp feels like Cathol increased the barrier power here" Grey asked and Cathol Nodded. Grey was still in pain and limping but that was not a problem with his warping abilities. Grey's arm remained in its monster form.

~but they sure have some damn good Ideas~

th3blackr3ap3r

I Viet Thuong I

Shadow Tsurugihime

angelsfury666

Yvade's Queen

Timid Dreamer

User Image

ση'т уσυ ωσяяу,
ση'т уσυ ωσяяу, ¢нι,
ѕєє нєανєη'ѕ gσт....

Kena Edna Paradise

Kena hadn't been feeling well and had locked herself in her room for the past few days. Her ears never perked up on her head as she came to the door of her room and opened it up for a moment. Her pale purple eyes looked out of her room for a moment. The door shut and she went back to bed.

α ραη ƒσя уσυ,
ση'т уσυ ωσяяу,
ση'т уσυ ωσяяу, ησω

Quote:
Out Of Cupcakes: Sorry, bad things started to happen and things just seem to get only worse as time goes... Trying to hold my head up and be strong. I've been through worse than what I am going through now.

Yvade's Queen

Timid Dreamer

User Imageѕнσυℓ∂ ι кιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн му ѕωσя∂؟
уєαн؟
σя ѕнσυℓ∂ ι кιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн тнιѕ ωσя∂؟

S e r i s e C h u c h o

Serise sighed. She had gotten off campus and was off deep in the forest. She was once again conducting her own research to help her from feeling sick every time she got sick. She had left campus not even telling Snow where she was going. She was lucky enough to avoid him. She didn't want him to hear her thoughts of her going off into the forest. She had plenty of food in her backpack to keep her not hungry.

ѕнσυℓ∂ ι кιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн му ѕωσя∂؟
уєαн؟
σя ѕнσυℓ∂ ι кιℓℓ уσυ ωιтн тнιѕ ωσя∂؟
User Image

Ruru stared at Tai and sighed, then he started to glow a light yellow, "Tai we may have a common enemy.... The gods themselves. They screwed you over by killing your family and clan, then made you a little slave till im guessing they disposed of you in some way, i mean if they didn't dispose of you. You would obviously be with them right now unless your on some super-top secret mission. Of course this all just hypothetical." Ruru said as he stopped glowing and put his hands in his pockets. "And the gods screwed me over as well, now i dont know about you.... but id like to make those bastards pay." Ruru said as he started to glow again. "What do you say Tai, Would you like to work with me in taking those all high-and-mighty bitches pay?" Ruru asked wanting to know what tai's answer was as he held his hand out towards tai.

Sazeih looked back at the fight, and he sighed abit Friendship to kill the gods... Sazeith thought to himself as he watched.

Snow appeared down by the group of on-lookers "Oh-ho.... This looks like a pretty intense fight...So do these guys make an interesting show?" Snow asked with a sort of half-smile liking the fact that it wasnt just any boring regular day.

User ImageUser Image

O O C
Alright Guys ^.^;; i have to leave in roughly 11 hours to go to D.C. I'll take lots of pictures and share them with you guys but if i have to leave abruptly and stuff. I apologize in Advance.

Sonuke

Forester Greyhem

I Viet Thuong I

Shadow Tsurugihime

Bankai Alucard

Devoted Duelist

th3blackr3ap3r
angelfury666
Shadow Tsurugihime
I Viet Thuong I
Bankai Alucard
User Image
Tai Tanaka

Tai couldn't hear anything else, nor did anyone else register to him. His eyes were locked on Ruru, and so where his ears. What Ruru says is true, the gods betrayed him not once but twice. His wrath will not be quenched until their kind are gone. Tai's aura had faded along his gaunlets, and his eyes stopped glowing. After he gained control he noticed Aleena around him, and what she said had just got to him. "You won't lose me so easily." Tai kisses her forehead, and walks up to Ruru, and takes his hand. "I accept your offer under one condition. We kill no one who isn't a god." Tai would never had said that if he were his old-self, but its different for him now that he his friends.
User Image

Ruru shook Tai's hand letting the aura around him go down. "Fair enough, I didn't have any intention to kill anyone here." Ruru said as he put both his hands in his pockets and started to walk away. "Were allies from now on, if you need anything i got your back." Ruru said as he walked towards the forest.

User ImageUser Image

O O C

Sonuke

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
ⓡⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
:
:
Ѳѻ:

User Image

User Image
User Image

All Aden could do was watch. What a sudden turn of events. His eyes followed the two boys, watching them disappear to disband the students around them, placing them somewhere safe. His eyes went back to Aleena, seeing her slowly letting go of Tai. He could see the sadness reflecting from her eyes, after Tai joined Ruru. He ruffled Alessia's hair, placing his hands on his brothers' shoulders.

"Let's get out of here. Before those two go after us."

Aster frowned, seeing more troubles will arise after today.His eyes fell onto the ground, seeing how Aleena looked made him feel useless. She was a good friend, yes, and not only did she share the same interest as him in singing, but her strong will was the same. Walking over to Aleena, he placed his hand on her head, grinning reassuringly.

"It'll be alright, Aleena. I know you don't want to see us hurt by Tai and Ruru, but don't worry, ok?" With that, Aster dropped his hand back onto his side. With his other hand, he readjusted his Halberd on his back, along with his sling-on back pack before walking back to his brothers.

Aton stared at the two boys, wondering if they were close to Yunneth. He has not seen her in a while, has he? His eyes fell back to Aleena and Tai, seeing him accept Ruru's offer. Turning around, Aton nodded his head at Aden. Being here will cause even more trouble, it would seem. He patted Alessia on the head.

"Tell your sister thank you for us. And to keep her head up." With a simple grin, Aton walked with his brothers till they were out of sight of Tai and Ruru.

sonuke
th3blackr3ap3r
Shadow Tsurugihime

Devoted Duelist

th3blackr3ap3r
angelfury666
I Viet Thuong I
User Image
Tai Tanaka

"And I have your back, should you need my help." Tai walks back to his friends. He sees the triplets talking to the twins. Tai stops walking and waits till they are finished. When they walk away from the twins Tai goes over to them. What do I say to them? This decision is already having consquences. Tai knew that if he should fight the triplets the twins would try to stop him, and that would be a problem. Tai looks at the both of them, "I'm sorry to have worried you.

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: <333
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:Crypton

]|I{------» αεεηα & αεssια «------}I|[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

Letting her arms from Tai, Aleena's eyes were to the ground, hearing Ruru's proposal. She was afraid if Tai accepted it, he would change and wouldn't be able to hang with her. When she looked up, her eyes widened, as Tai kissed her forehead. With a slight blush, she was hurt, but wasn't surprised that he took the offer. When Aster walked over, and gave her words of encouragement along with ruffling her head, the tears started to fall slightly.

"So that's how it's going to be, huh? " Aleena's voice started to crack, as she shook her head, right when Tai walked over to her.. She was scared that he would leave her side and be unable to hang out with her anymore. Looking away, Aleena transformed into a cheetah, sprinting away to her dorm.

Alessia frowned, watching the two boys fly off and the triplets leaving. She transformed back into her human form, watching Tai and Aleena. She grinned slightly, seeing them interact. But, that smile soon turned into a frown, seeing her sister walk over to her crying. But, she ran off, causing Alessia to feel worried. She turned her attention back to Tai, shaking her head.

"You're our friend. So, don't worry about it. It's natural to feel worried for our friend. And... don't mind Aleena.... She needs to think things over. I know that she thinks that with you accepting to be in alliance with Ruru, you won't have time to hang with us. And so, Aleena feels worried over that." Alessia could tell what and how Aleena felt. It was a small twin thing they shared.

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

sonuke

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Forester Greyhem

souke

I Viet Thuong I

th3blackr3ap3r

Lucius Kibiki Nauho, Kiyu Rin Ching and Soren Mochida Lukrin

User Image

User Image

User Image

When a cloaked man appeared before the boys, Kiyu reverted from his lion form and was now at the point where he just wanted to snap everyones neck. He glares at the man and walks towards him.

"Sorry but unless iseesome sort of team of elite students or teachers here to handle things then some of us have to take things into our own hands! And most of the time i didnt see any teachers! The oens i did see didnt do any thing! There has to be some sort of special self defense force here! Or at least a militia!"

Soon enough it ends when Ruru and Tai talked and seemed to make a agreement. He felt like this was going to go down hill fast. Soren soon lands and goes back to normal form and sighs.

"...I think everyone else was either to get to safety. Not many injured. Thank God..."

"Yeah. We need to report to Yunneth."

Right after that was said Lucius stormed out of the school and rushed towards Kiyu and Soren.

"What the hell happened here?!"

"There was a fight and we were simply trying to help any straglers."

"seems like you were trying to interfere."

"How did you-?!"

"...When your floral power is as strong as mine, you have eyes everywhere. Did Yunneth order this?"

Kiyu remains silent for a moment. Lucius grabs his shoulders and shakes him slightly in a violent way.

"Did Yunneth order this?! Answer me dammit!"

"No! She didnt! We acted on our own! Yunneth was in class! People were getting hurt!"

Lucius glares at them and sighs.

"...Group meeting. Now! Go to the forge! I will get Yunneth! And dont go thinking this is a friendly get together! Right now we are not in a situation where we are friends! So you better remember!"

"...Yes sir."

The two soon walk inside. Lucius just looks at the group of students with a sigh.

"...It seems our company is falling apart already...it even hasnet been a week..."

Lucius shakes his hand and goes off to find his sister. Or at the moment his "commander"

Devoted Duelist

I Viet Thuong I
User Image
Tai Tanaka

Tai reached out to Aleena, but she quickly ran off. It seems like this will only get worst as time goes on. Tai listened to what Alessia said, "I wouldn't leave you two. It took me awhile to get close to the both of you. I formed a bond that I thought I'd never make. I'm not just going to throw all of that away." Tai lets out an aggrivated sigh, then fell down to his back. "what do I do now?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff