9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
ToORu-HiMe

Yunneth Yoshiki Nauho

User Image

User Image

Yunneth looks at Xion and smiles at him a little.

"It' ok. No problem. I will see you later, alright?"

Soon the girl turns her attention to her teacher and nods. Yunneth began to eat as John tells her how to have good syncronization. She knew well about how important sync is in summoning. If the sync was good enough, the summons and sometimes the master(if the summoner had any combat expirence with out summons) would go into what is called a "Frenzy Sync". It brought much cooperation and even helped a summoner deal chain combo's of damage. Yet...doing this had made Yunneth worried. Her cocktrice obviously saw something it didnt like. Of course the monster doesnt like Yunneth, it was apparent it saw something. Then again it was one summon. Her pegasus and Temptress Vampire didnt react. Yunneth wanted to expirement a little with it when she could. When John said the summons were not to be used as tools, the summon of Yunneth's hugs Yunneth and glares.

"Well she has never done such a thing! Besides, she is far too dark and good with the power of her darkness to be abusive towards her summons!"

As Temptress was saying this, Yunneth as thinking about the cocktrice. It was the first time she hurt a summon of hers. Then again...Rozen Moon had possessed her most of the time so in reality Rozen was the one abusing the summon. Yunneth at least hoped that was the case. Right after the summon finishes talking about Yunneth, soon she is petting her head and playing with Yunneth's hair. Yunneth just stares at the summon and raises a eye brow.

"...Please dont do that..."

"Aw? How come?"

"..."

"Hmp! So closed and cold. Your so mean!"

Yunneth grumbbles and hears John offer to have a spar. Yunneth nods and begins to finish her food and leaves the room and waits for John.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Vanessa Markov
Sniper Queen and Huntress of Vampires
Once you are in my cross hairs, my bullets will be in you

The discussion of summoning echoed in the hypersensitive ears of Vanessa. She turned to look to where it was coming from and slowly walked over to Yunneth and John, the sight of the temptress vampire made her give a wider grin. "My my...what a lovely summon you have here...I am sure your spirit and hers have harmonized perfectly" she said to Yunneth with a smile on her face. "My father explained to me that when you are summoning anything, your spirit has to be in complete harmony with the one you are trying to have aid you. Any difference can sometimes lead to the summon going berserk on you." She informed the girl. Her father has many years of experience when it came to summoning, even though he does it in a more interesting way. "If you like, I can bring him here to help you with a few good tips....it is a teacher's duty after all" she said before pulling out a small piece of paper and writes down her name and the room she is located in. "See you there" she said, walking off to find Mary Jane to discuss with her that her father might return back to the school.
User Image

Ruru Moved at his high speed out of the way and slid back abit before getting hit "Putting images through your head?" Ruru asked tai, as ruru himself had seen it. "You use Ira's rage, im not sure who told you that you were the god of wrath but they didn't tell you correctly."[/n] Ruru added as he stood up and put his hands in his pockets. "Your a god-destoryer like me, you probably came from the clan Ira who use the Ira's rage, which is what your power is, The clan ira was said to have been destroyed by the hands of the gods, Now this was never proven or not, but i can tell you one thing. I hate the gods, and i'll do anything to see them destoryed, what about you. What will you do?" Ruru asked tai with blank eyes.

Sazeih came into the fight with lightning fast speed, grabbed janes hand and pulled her out of the battle field. "Honestly Jane, i know your a principle and all but can't you see something so obvious? They arn't fighting to kill each other, they are fighting to show their resolve and their friendship. Just let the boys be, I'll get someone to clean up later." Sazeih said as he chewed on some pocky.

User ImageUser Image

O O C

Sonuke

Angelsfury666

Devoted Duelist

th3blackr3ap3r
angelfury666
Shadow Tsurugihime
I Viet Thuong I
Bankai Alucard
User Image
Tai Tanaka

Tai was being bambarded by too many things at once. Xion seems like he is going to interfeer with his fight. The headmaster plans to do the same, and now the reaper has joined her. Tai can't hear them, but Tai assumes the reaper is hear to stop him as well. All he wanted was to win this fight, but even that lost it's value when Ruru spoke. I'm a god destroyer....and my clan was wiped out....? My entire life has been a lie? I...I... Tai's aura erupted, and any control he had over himself flew out the window. "......" Tai couldn't form any words for his rage, and the black metal that appeared on him during the camping trip began to form again. Tai's powers were raging out of control, and it continued to grow stronger.

Familiar Sex Symbol

3,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                User Image
                ☆John☆
                ★Helle★
                ☆Smith☆
                Magic Theorist
                ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

John smiled and looked to see a lady come in and give him her information. "Ah, I see." He said. John had a few summons up his sleeves. He, however, liked to pretend that he was weaker than he actually was. "Perhaps I could learn a few things." He chuckled. "I'll meet you out in the training grounds when you are ready to practice on your summonings." He said to Yunneth, who was already going outside the classroom. He immediately disappears and reappears near the training grounds a few seconds later. Good thing I set up a shortcut here. He thought to himself as he waited for Yunneth.

When Yunneth stepped onto the training grounds, John had summoned a spirit. He had summoned a god-level spirit already, Micheal the Arch Angel. He looked like a Blonde European Human with blue tinted wings. The appearance was nothing special, but the he was certainly nothing short of divine in terms of strength. "Well see how well you handle against him." John said, "We, as the summoners, will not be involved in this battle in anyway. Only our summons may battle." He said as he grabbed some popcorn from his pockets. How it ended up there, nobody really knew. Perhaps it was one of the many magics he used. But either way, he had started to eat the popcorn.
                ►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

OOC::

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yunneth Yoshiki Nauho, Kiyu Rin Ching, Soren Mochida Lukrin

User Image

User Image

User Image

Just as Yunneth was about to leave with John, she turns her head and see's a woman talk to her about summoning. When Temptress was complemented the vampire giggled and looks at the woman.

"Heehee! Why, thank you! Though im nothing compared to my summoner! Her dark energy makes her radiant! Do you not think?"

Yunneth stares at Temptress and scratches her head with a scratch. This was slightly strange. So her summon knows of what is going on yet she is enjoying it. Apparently some of her cards react to her differently now. Did it have somethign to do with Black Moon turning into Rozen Moon? That may be the case. Some strange stuff has happened since yesterday. Especially with the "New Reflection". Perhaps it was a sign? When the woman gave Yunneth the name of the teacher, Yunneth nodded.

"Sure. But i already have a class with Mr.Helle. But i will try and meet up. Perhaps after school? Or maybe if i still have time in 4th period. But i will be there. Thank you."

Soon Yunneth heads to the training ground. Soon she see's the summon and listens as John gives the rules of the fight. Yunneth nodss and soon the Temptress Vampiree and enters the field, ready to fight.

Mean while...

Kiyu and Soren had continued to watch the fight. The two hear the two god destroyers talk and it seems as if Tai was having a melt down. Soon a dark feeling energy began to envelope the area. Soren looks down and looks at Kiyu.

"s**t! What should we do?!"

"Screw it! I dont care what Yunneth said about preserving that guys honor in a duel. If we dont do soemthing, that gut is going to destroy the place!"

"Kiyu! Hold on!"

Soon Kiyu jumps down and in a spark of fire, A axe appreas in Kiyu's hand. He stands there a moment, trying to find a moment to strike.

(Sorry but im not recoding this and putting the summon pic up.)
User Image
~CATHOL KONKESAI~

THE STORM RIDER

"Easy for you to say Im the one doing the cleaning up." Cathol said after falling from some unknown point in the sky. He looked at Sazieh a reaper powerful beings themselves, though oddly enough not the worst thing he has ever fought. "Their period right now is gym correct?" Cathol asked both Sazieh and Mary he was doing his own thing till just a moment before, mainly research however there really was nothing left to do till the opponent made his move till now the opponent did not know he was being watched despite the shadow he was hiding in.

th3blackr3ap3r

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: <333
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:Crypton

]|I{------» αεεηα & αεssια «------}I|[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

As the fight dragged on, Aleena's neck was hurting from supporting three guys and her sister on top of her head. Though she was in dragon form, the weight on her head caused her minor pain. With a huff, smoke came out of nostrils, seeing how badly the fight was turning to. Then, things turned even worse. That black aura that was surrounding Tai... She has seen it before. Back at camp. Instantly, she lowered her head, as the triplets and her sister slid off. Then, Aleena shapeshifted into a Hellhound. But, before she could approach Tai to calm him down, she noticed the two boys from gym class with that girl who used the cards before, aiming for Tai. What she saw as well was an axe.... Aleena growled, jumping up, landing in front of them, her eyes glaring at them, her teeth showing. She didn't want anyone to interfere. Not even them. Aleena believes she is the only one who can calm Tai down.

Stunned by Tai's sudden emotion change, Alessia soon slid off her sister's head, standing with a frown, seeing her sister transform herself once more. What stunned her most was her growling. She knew what was up, and that showed Aleena's protective side. Alessia walked slowly towards the boys and her sister. While doing so, she, herself, shapeshifted into Artemis.

"it's best if you stay out of this. Leave this to my sister. Why don't you two just sit back?" Alessia said calmly, petting her sister's head. She watched as Aleena slowly approached Tai, while Alessia prepared herself if something were to happen. If Tai hurts Aleena, then Alessia will distract him so Aleena could escape from harm.....

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

sonuke
Shadow Tsurugihime

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
ⓡⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
:
:
Ѳѻ:

User Image

User Image
User Image

What a sudden turn of events.... Aden chuckled to himself, hearing the two's conversation. So, Tai was really a "god-destroyer" just like Ruru? What a threat to him and his brothers. He knew these two were ill of heart of them. Glancing over to Aster and Aton, he noticed they have the same look as him: alert. They had to be in top shape, and watch their every move. Who knows when those two will strike. Heck, if they even team up. There was still the crisis of Crypton. Lately, Aden has been at ease, with no Crypton invading his dreams. What is he planning?
Aster's eyes never left the two. What surprised him was when the two stopped fighting for a bit. Glancing over to Aden, he asked for an explanation, in which Aden gave. With a low whistle, Aster smiled stupidly, pulling out a chocolate bar out of his pocket. Pulling the wrapper off, he took a bite of it, before talking.

"Another god-destroyer, huh....? We can't have any peace where we go." Aster munched on his chocolate, watching what will happen next after they were let down by Aleena. He watched as Aleena was protective of her friend. What did Tai mean to her?

With a simple sigh, Aton slid off of Aleena's head, pushing his glasses up with his right index and middle finger. He was happy to see Aleena being overprotective, and the hellhound form. She must have been training her ability to shapeshift... With a grin, he noticed Alessia in Artemis form. It has been so long since he has last seen the real Artemis. He noticed his brothers slightly grinning to themselves as to seeing Artemis as well. Alessia must have been training as well... Aton was proud of them, but if trouble arises, Aton will step in to help, if the twins would allow it.

Quote:

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I Viet Thuong I

sonuke

Kiyu Rin Ching and Soren Mochida Lukrin

User Image

User Image

Kiyu glares at the hell hound. He was unphased by her. he had seen things so much scarier than some hell hound. He could become a flaming lion! He was twice her size in his demon form! Yet he had no qualms with her. He was jsut wanting to keep everyone else safe. Kiyu rests his axe on his shoulder and looks at her.

"I have no reason to fight you, mutt. i am merely going to knock him out. Stand aside."

Soon Soren flys down as a white crow. It was his wind demon form. Soren half way shifts out of his form, his wings still summoned.

"Oi. You little idiot. I told you to wait didnt I?"

Soren then looks at the girls. He knew what was going on. He also knew Kiyu was right.

"If we wait any longer, the less time we have until that guy tears this place apart. Oh. And if we dont hurry, the school may fall off the mountain. Just saying."

Soon, Kiyu's attention goes back to the twins.

"...We are going to help even if you dont want us too."

"I hate to say it but Kiyu is right. Look, if you let us help, we'll follow any order you have. To be honest, we could care less about that guy at the moment. Yet the longer we talk about this, the less time we have to keep everyone here safe."

The two showed they were determined to help. Kiyu still didnt like Tai and his little groupies. Soren could care less about soem damned rivalry or bad blood between his friends and these people. Yet...the bystanders will get hurt and the worst case senario is that this energy destroys the base of the mountain that holds the school. Kiyu and Soren couldnt stand by. Even if it was a small chore of evacuating any near by teachers and students, they at least wanted to help be fore anyone got hurt.
User Image
~CATHOL KONKESAI~

THE STORM RIDER

Without even waiting on a reply Cathol searched his near perfect memory and said. "My bad its an elective period right now. but seeing as they just got out of gym it should be fine to let the Gym teacher handle this the way he wants to." Cathol said walking over to the students one that was transformed into a hell hound "How about you leave the teachers to do as they please instead of handling it yourselves and turning this into a bigger problem than it already is."

Cathol's presence was practically non-existant no one should have noticed him comming unless they were paying attention to nothing else the fact that he released an overwhelming aura over them the moment he was behind would create a shock to them resulting in fear this of course was his intention

th3blackr3ap3r

I Viet Thuong I

Shadow Tsurugihime

Devoted Duelist

th3blackr3ap3r
angelfury666
Shadow Tsurugihime
I Viet Thuong I
Bankai Alucard
User Image
Tai Tanaka

Tai's power was still skt rocketing, and the black armor was almost complete. Tai noticed the two guys yunneth was with, and the twins. The twins were guarding him, and the guys were trying to interfeer. They're trying to stop the fight? Bastards! Tai's aura flares again, "Leave!" Tai's voice boomed across the courtyard, "My...fight..you..leave.." Tai looks down at Aleena, and grins. "...thanks.." Tai's aura begins to turn red again, he glares at Ruru, "You'll get your answer after this fight!" The black armor falls apart, and his golden gaunlets appear once more.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
sonuke

Kiyu Rin Ching and Soren Mochida Lukrin

User Image

User Image

The boys hear Tai yell at them to back off. Soren was slightly phased yet Kiyu kept a cool head. Apparently this guy didnt see the big picture. Neither did the twins. Before Kiyu became brash and make this dual and three way fight, he looks at Tai.

"...So...your willing to hurt others in a battle filled with so much rage? How is this YOUR battle if others are around to get hurt? Look, I have to admit that i dont care what happens to you. I still hate you. You are jsut some ego maniac in my eyes. I dont care what Yunneth says. From what i can tell there is no good inside you. At least from my view. I dont know what your going through. And frankly, I dont care. But you need to try and calm down before others get hurt! If you are hell bent on keeping this a dual, relocate some where else so innocents wont get killed! Other wise, this wont work out well. For anyone."

Soren knew this wasnt going to go well. Interfering in a fight left a bad taste in his mouth. Yet...Kiyu had a point. Quickly, Soren pulls out his dagger and soem of his senbon, and prepares him self just incase.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Xion Graves
Rider of metal and hell fire
Taste either cold steel or hell fire

Xion sighs, seeing Tai in more of a frenzy than ever before. He turns around and walks off slowly, looking over to Kiyu and Soren. "Look, there is no point in trying to reason with him. Let him continue the fight and finish what he started" he tells them in a serious manner. He did want the others to get out of the way since he had a feeling there might not be something to come back to. He approaches Mary Jane, placing a hand on her shoulder "I would get out of here now if I were you" he said to her, thinking it might be better to just take her to the track so some of the more important people could get away from the chaos.

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: <333
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:Crypton

]|I{------» αεεηα & αεssια «------}I|[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

Aleena couldn't help but to whimper. Her hellhound eyes fell to the floor for a while, before it lift itself up to see Tai... grin? That was rare to see. But, right now, is not the time to be happy. She transformed back into her human form, slowly approaching Tai from behind, before wrapping her arms around him, Placing her head against his back, Aleena started to panic.

"Please... stop. You two could destroy this place. And I don't want that. And I don't want to lose you."

Alessia chuckled, before erupting into a laugh. These two had no place in this at all. Nor did they even like Tai. Tai was their friend, and only he would allow her and her sister to even approach him. As for these two, they were quite stubborn. Her eyes glanced at the teacher for a split second, before turning her attention back to the boys. She stepped in between them and Tai.

"Seriously? This ISN'T your place to be. You don't even care about Tai or Ruru. This is his fight. So do not interfere. The only person who can speak some sense to Tai is Aleena. And you'll have to go through me and the triplets." Alessia half grinned, noticing the triplets were beside her.

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

sonuke
Shadow Tsurugihime

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out