Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Dear Student,

Congratulations! You have been invited to attend Royal High on top of the hidden Soaring Mountains. This school is a safe to those who are gifted enough to reach the school and do not need to fear being in their true form. That means you, the one who has always been out of the ordinary in the human world. We are dedicated to keep peace among all different living creatures: vampires, shapeshifters, unicorns, and the like Please accept this extended invitation to you to join us here at Royal High, where royalty means ordinary.

Sincerely,

Headmaster Mary Jane

P.S. If you don't have winged transport or teleportation, there is a hidden stairwell with elevator access directly on the south side of the mountain. Pull the thick vines to the side and press 99567 to open the hidden passage.

~Welcome~Rules~Skeleton~Profiles~Schedule~Lists~Announcements~
~*~Rules~*~

User Image

*I am the queen of this forum! If I'm not on, then Sonuke is in charge
~Follow ToS of Gaia
*Romance is encouraged but I hope you all are mature enough to know when to skip (no babies please, it makes it weird)
~Pm profiles to me and have 'attending' as the title and have the profile written the color you will be typing in. Once accepted you may add them to the appropriate thread
*Multiple characters are fine but you must keep up with them as well. I will delete your characters if you make them and don't play them, after I give you a warning
~Do NOT post without my acceptance, sending me a profile, etc. I will delete your posts without warning
*No godmodding, killing without permission, etc.
~I will give you a warning if you break the rule so, break them again and I will ask you to leave the roleplay
*If you don't post for awhile without telling me I will delete your profile and you will have to resubmit it.
~I don't bite, just PM me to let me know what's up, I understand people get busy, but we don't want someone sitting there waiting for you to reply, so just let me know so I can let others know
*Read everyone's posts so no one gets left out
~Please place a heart at the end of your profile
*Writer's block happens but please do not continuously have one liners. I expect about 3+ sentences but there's no need to write a novel
~Let's keep this semi-lit (no omg, lol, in actual posts), write in third person, no * * for actions, and have " " for talking, italicize for thoughts, and (( )), [[ ]], etc for OOC
*Now the biggest rule is to have fun! <3 I'm cheesy <3
~I will add rules as I see fit (with or without warning so check often)

~Welcome~Rules~Skeleton~Profile~Schedule~Lists~Announcements~
~*~ Skeleton ~*~

I go by the name of: Characters Name
One to blame for my actions: Username
I am a [male/female] and I'm [age] (if you use a look like age and an actual age just say so)
The people of my race are: Type of creature you are (if you must be human, give a good back story)
I'm here as a: Teacher (what you teach) or Student (Freshman, Soph...etc)
My prior history: Don't give an unknown part for this, it can be short but give others some background info to go off of please
Look at what I can do: Skills, weapons, extra info
My Identification Picture: Picture of your character

~*~ Profiles ~*~

Teacher Profiles

Student Profiles

~*~ Schedule~*~

Freshmen:
1st Period: History
2nd Period: Literature
3rd Period: Math
4th Period: Elective
5th Period: Gym
Sophmore:
1st Period: Literature
2nd Period: Gym
3rd Period: History
5rh Period: Math
Junior:
1st Period:Math
2nd Period: Science
3rd Period: Gym
5th Period: Literature
Senior:
1st Period: Elective
2nd Period: Math
3rd Period: Literature
5th Period: Science

~*~ White List~*~

th3blackr3ap3r
StormWalker1
Mitsurashi
I Viet Thuong I
Sonuke
Autumn_relives
L Y K A I I O S

Let's have more people on this one
~*~ Black List~*~

No one should get on this one

~*~Announcements~*~

Day Tuesday Month June Time Morning Weather Sunny, slight breeze Class Period First Upcoming Events N/A

The headmaster handed out a map

Please read the announcement on page 821

Thank you for making this memorable, hope to see you here

Live chat that has more frequent updates/OOC: http://titanpad.com/Q0WYZmPBuj

~*~*~*~*~OPEN~*~*~*~*~
User Image
The headmaster took in a deep breath as she opened the campus doors. With a smile on her face she entered the grand hall and cast a simple illumination spell to light the school. With her heels clicking with each step, she walked down to her office. "Mary Jane: Headmaster" the door read in calligraphic writing. She opened the door slowly, taking in everything and making sure everything was still in place. "I love the first day," she said to herself almost too sarcastically, sitting down at her desk, stacked with paperwork. She had arrived early to get a head start on the papers before students were to begin to arrive, and she wanted to greet them on their first day rather than be stuck behind her desk. Besides, it also gave her a chance to talk with her faculty.
Sazeih "The Black Reaper."

User Image
Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan

Sazeih stood in the gym room where he was going to teach kids 'So I'm a Gym teacher?" he then started laughing so hard he thought that he was finally going to die by laughing he then calmed down a bit and decided to walk over to Headmaster's office to see his old friend when he got there he walked right in and sat down in a chair that in the room for naughty kid "Headmaster Mary Jane." he said snickering a bit then frowned "Gym teacher....The black Reaper...." he then sighed "I think i demoted myself..." he said as he made a fake tear then looked at his friend "Oh well, i said i wanted a change of life style and now i got one." he grinned at the though of watching kids try to slack off in his class.

Trust nothing but pain to get me through the daze
Sleep with one eye open not to be their prey
Fist against my face they bring me to my knees
The pressure’s crushing down so hard
I can’t break free
User Image
Mary Jane looked up briefly and then back down to her papers. "Yes, hello, Sazieh," she said as if she was waving him off. A small playful smirk rose on her face, "yeah, you can just wash the gym towels." She looked back up to him and stuck her tongue out. Clearing her throat she looked at his grin. "What are you planning?" she asked him scornfully, not entirely trusting his past. "Do you think that you can handle being a teacher?" she questioned rising from her chair, placing her hands on the desk. "Do not forget what we had discussed," she had a warning tone, "do I need to remind you?"

User Image

Sazieh laughed a bit more "Maybe i need to be reminded." he said as he remembered his past as well "Well lets just say if a kid dies....it's probably my fault..." he said holding his head low. He waited for kids to show up and for that matter other teachers because what they would do with only 1 teacher and the headmaster.

I can’t break free
User Image
Mary Jane's eyes narrowed towards him. "You are not to do anything to physically harm a student," she snapped. She walked over to him, "you will give me a curriculum to make sure of it, so if students fall on their own and what not, you nor I will be accountable..." At this point she was leaning over him in an almost threatening manner. "A student dies, and it's your fault..." she glared, thinking about how to threaten a reaper, "Hell will be at your doorstep..." With that she straightened herself and fixed her dress and smiled, "nice to see you ol' friend, care to join me in a stroll around campus?"

User Image

"I have a rule for you... act in a sweet and elegant manner or else, you might be the new school janitor..." he said thinking they might get scared and pee on spot he looked at her "Let's take a walk around." he said with a smile and started walking. wonder how this will turn out?

I can’t break free

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Alex Night

The wind wipes across the face of the clif as Alex hangs from a crack. He looks up then down as he continues to climb towards the school. "This is better then any entertains exam I've ever took." Alex said to himself as he climes closer to the top of the cliff face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff