Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Genius

User Image
          User Image

location ▲ cafeteria tab tab company ▲ amy tab tab feeling ▲ curious
                                                      • Quinn listened as Amy talked, and nodded. It’s true, I’m afraid. No one, no thing is simple. It just makes life complicated… She sighed, frowning. It was so much easier before all this happened… However, I suppose I should stop dwelling on the past, it’ll get me nowhere. Quinn sat up a bit, running her hand through her hair and staring down at her cold tea. She couldn’t help but snort when Amy called her ‘harmless’. Now, now, I wouldn’t say I’m ‘harmless’, She pointed out, looking up at Amy. Less likely to kill you, yes, harmless? Please, don’t make me laugh.I could do more damage with my voice than you could with your little finger. She thought, shaking her head a bit. She figured, maybe it wouldn’t be a bright idea to just straight-out tell Amy this, but it was true nonetheless.

As soon as Quinn asked if she could call Amy ‘Doll Girl’, Quinn noticed the way the girl seemed to start biting into her chocolate, the way her eyes got wide, and yet she still said yes. You know, you don’t have to say yes. I can still call you ‘Amy’ if a nickname bothers you that much. She said, cocking an eyebrow. The last thing Amy tagged onto the end of her question was what Quinn was, which was a question she wasn’t surprised to be getting. Amy seemed relatively interested in the supernatural, it was bound to happen. A banshee. She stated before picking up her paper cup, standing, and motioning for Amy to follow her.

Quinn started over to the drink machine again, throwing her cup into the closest trash can she could find. It wasn’t until then that Quinn noticed the other two sitting in the cafeteria…laying on the floor. Honestly… Quinn thought to herself, walking past them without a care. While she did note that the boy seemed to be bleeding, he was conscious, therefore Quinn could really care less; she really couldn’t help her apathy toward them, she wouldn’t care unless they were dying, and it was obvious neither was, her emotions seemed stable at the moment.

As soon as she made it over to to drink machine, Quinn grabbed a paper cup and poured steaming hot water into it, before plopping her own tea bag into the water. She turned around, leaning on the table where everything sat and looked up at Amy. Dear god is she tall… Quinn thought to herself, tilting her head. Get something if you’d like...if not...why did you come here? She asked in a flat tone. Anyone would’ve thought she could care less, but Quinn was actually quite curious. And, if you ever find out, tell me why Miss. Addilyn came here, you humans stick together, don’t you? She figured, shrugging and beginning to stir her tea around.

• User Image

kanashii oni

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

The boy nearly butted heads with Kira, as he woke in a panic. She caught him and helped lower him back down before he hit the floor again. He wouldn't meet eye contact with her, so she follow the path of his eyes. Her face went beat red and she flinched just as his nose began to bleed and he passed out again. “Oh my gods,” she said, meaning to say to only herself, “I killed him.” Kira, knew he knew what she used to help stop his bleeding. They were already ruined so she used her never used, brand new pair of white undies to try and catch the blood running down his nose. “Oh I’m so sorry, I was just trying to help. Please don’t be dead.” She said softly. She knew she was over reacting, when she felt the pull and push of a gentle breath on her hand as she pinched his nose to help it from bleeding.

She shifted and sat his head on the cold ground, squeezing the undies in on hand as she held it behind her back. She used the other to pat his face gently. Trying to put a little space between them, Kira sometimes forgot about personal boundaries and she might have just invade this boy's without any regard. “If you can hear me, please wake up, I need to get you to the infirmity. I’m not strong enough to carry you.” ‘Oh man, I’m such a baka!’ she thought as her head dropped “Please wake up.” She almost pleaded. ‘I tried to help and just made his condition worse.’ She cursed herself in her own head. Kira completely forgot they were in a room full of people.

.:: LOCATION: Cafeteria ::. .:: WITH: Kastor ::. .:: OOC: It was undies! I'm glad it was understood! ::.

Nam-nam-Azzy

Shady Duck

User Image

User Image
                                            • Trystan made a confused ”eh”-sound, crinkled his nose and cocked his head to the side at Endymion’s response. Giving out a test on the very first day of classes wouldn’t make him the most popular teacher around. Probably. Maybe. He trained his eyes onto the computer screen and got more and more confused the more he read. With his eyes slightly narrowed he turned his head to look at the vampire. “You really think they’ll know any of this?” he questioned with a raised brow. “I personally think you’ve worded the questions in a difficult way. But that might just be me” he continued, hinting on the fact that he might only think so because he’s native language is French. Though, when thinking about it, he realized it was more probably because he had no knowledge of cultural history whatsoever. Why was he caring about Endymion’s stupid test anyway? He had different plans!

When the vampire he was clinging on declined his offer to bother the students Trystan let out a giggle at the ridiculous excuse. “Aw, come on!” he tried and patted the man’s back roughly and stood up. “If you’re not “intermingling” – what a ridiculous word – with the students you’ll never get to know them. Knowing them only through class isn’t as fun as knowing them outside the classroom.” From personal experience he knew the students would gain trust in him if he interacted with then outside class; then it wasn’t only teacher-student. And with Endymion’s past with the silly evilvamps thing trying to befriend his students might be a good thing.

“Now, come here! It’ll be fun, I promise” Trystan grinned as he pulled the vampire up from his seat and dragged him along out of the teacher’s lounge by his wrist. He eyed the corridor outside the door up and down in case someone had been following him and was waiting for him before he stepped out. “If this riot of yours happen I’ll take care of it. We’ll show them you’re not un vampire fou as people think!”

tab tab tab my company tab endymion
                                              tab tab tab my location tab teacher's lounge corridor outside teacher's lounge(?)
                                              tab tab tab ooc tab 672 years later and im so sorry. motivation and post are poop. </3

Rei Ann2

Sweetest Star

12,690 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image

User Image

• Marena just stared at the other girl. Maybe the other didn't know how to respond to her. Well if she had been trying to make a good impression she probably just failed at it. Instead all the ginger got was a nod. Marena had no idea what the meant or how to respond to it. Instead she moved slightly out of the brunette's way, so that she could actually enter the room.

As the mermaid watched the other walk over to the unclaimed bed, she had to wonder if the girl was human or not. On one hand she seemed to be okay with Marena's nakedness, but on the other maybe she just didn't care. She turned her attention back to the door the dark skinned girl had just come through. She stared at it hard trying to memorize it's look. She didn't want to mix it up with the other doors that seemed to be all over the room.

Marena didn't move back towards the main part of the room until the other started talking about the bed squishing. "What?" She asked. The mermaid walk over towards her own bed, to see if the brunettes word's were in fact true. She climbed up onto her bed and gave the other girl an amazed looked. "It does squish!" She shouted in response. The woman from the sea blinked at her roommates words. Sleeping in a tree? Well she had a feeling that answered if she was human or not question. "Nymph?" She asked pointing at the other.

"It's different from sleeping undersea too. I don't think we have anything like this..well maybe sponges, but well I've never see other mermaids tried to sleep on them-" She cut her self off realizing that she had started to babble a little bit. Well at least she learned that maybe this bed thing might not be so bad. Still Marena would prefer water. Already she missed the comfort that the sea offered her.

🌊 Location: room 🌊 Company: Ginger 🌊 Emotions: Slight Homesick 🌊 OOC: (...) 🌊
                                          Maybry

Sweetest Star

12,690 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image

User Image

• Endymion could care less if his students were going to like him or not. He was not here to win a popularity contest. So why should it matter if some loud mouth teens were angry he was giving them a test on day one. When the other asked if he though the kids would know the answers to his test he couldn't help but scoff. "Of course I don't expect them to know anything besides what is their own race. That's not the point of this test."

He reached up and rubbed the bridge of his nose out of annoyance. How could the other not realized the basic point of his test. "The idea is to find out what they believe to be true. The idea of this school is to help both humans and the supernaturals to learn about each other. So I need to know what rumors and misconceptions each student holds. In order to break those down and set up a foundation of truth." Endy tried to explain to his colleague his reasoning for the test and the wording of the questions.

"I don't want to know them. I prefer that I'd never intermingle with them at all. That includes teaching them." At that moment the vampire let his anger get the better of him and he shouted at Trystan. He tried to glare at the man, but it seemed his angry scowl did nothing to deter the other man. Instead he had the gull to pull Endymion up from his seat and drag him out of his sanctuary.

"They'll will be a riot." He mutters. All it takes it on tech savy teen, to go oh hey it's evilvampire guy. Whatever was the headmaster thinking in hiring him. Or even just one parent saw him, whatever this school could accomplish it would be ruined. While he knew he could pull his arm out of the others grasp and stalk back into the lounge. It wouldn't serve him well, especially if he hurt the other.

Location: Hallway Company: Trystan Emotions: Annyoed OOC: (That's two only one more to go tonight ^^)
                                      Ahominecchi

Sweetest Star

12,690 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
User Image
                                                        Alexander's morning began like any other. It began with his personal butler waking him up, followed by two of his family's maids bring him breakfast and coffee in bed. He followed that up with a little shameless flirting, trying to convince both of the maids to join him in his bed. Unfortunately his fuddy duddy butler put a stop to that real quick, by shooing the lovely ladies out of the room.

"Aw shucks Brad, you didn't have to do that. You could have joined in too. The more the merrier." Alex wore the straightest face as he spoke. But as he looked at the butler's face twitching in outrage he couldn't help but laugh. "Aww come on don't get your panties all twisted up. It's not gay if there a honey in the middle. Not that bothers me, learn to be a little open minded Brad." He was purposely testing the elder's man patience that morning. He was going to be away for the while and it would just break his little heart if Brad forgot about him.

Brad however did not let his anger rise at the rich brat poking. Instead he reminded the other to be ready in an hour, as the car would be taking him from the family vacation house to his new school. Of course this particularly mansion had only been acquired after his parents agree to send him to Rovnost. Their reasoning being he got into to much trouble when he stayed at hotels, and at least here Brad could reign him in. Whatever the reason his parents had at least he had a place to throw killer parties on weekends. It as close enough to campus, and there had to be some campus leave.

Being the spoiled brat that he was there were people that packed all his school things together. Then they would be loaded into the limo. So all in all his morning consisted of just getting dress and eating. It paid to be rich, it gave him tons more free time. At nine sharp, Brad the butler was shooing him into the shiny black limo. "Hey I thought I said I wanted the one that shines like diamonds." He whined trying to take one last jab at Brad. Brad's only response was telling his driver to shut the door. The blonde couldn't help but slightly pout at that.

His pout only lasted for a mere seconds before turned on the tv in the limo. That kept his attention during the short drive to the school. He looked up when the car stop about to ask why they had stop when Jeeves his driver open the door. Looking past the man he noticed they were at the school. Climbing out of the limo, he shouted at the top of his lungs "Rovnost, worry no more the party is here!"

He wore a grin and glanced around. So far the place look a little dull. Turning his focus back to Jeeves he ordered his poor driver to take his bags to his dorm. Flashing his trademark smile and putting on a pair of shades he seemed to pull out of thin air, he was off. As he walk through the school entrance, he spotted an adorable looking blonde, near an equally adorable girl with raven colored at. Oh he would just love to eat them up.

Passing them he moved towards the dorms. At least he needed to know the locations of both, he planned to have various visits to both. He came to a stop outside one of the dorms. Seeing a few girls enter it, he came to the conclusion it was the ladies dorms. He made a slight face, "Oh this just won't do, they aren't even connected!!!" He shouted pretty loudly. It was like someone out there had it against him.

Location: Outside gir's dorms Company: No One Emotions: Awesome OOC: (The party is here! )

Dapper Raider

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image_User ImageUser Image_User Image_User Image
User Image

User Image

• After a few moments the young girl looked back at him, a terrified look crossing her face. Before the blond haired man could do anything to calm her fears she bolted. She quite literally shot straight up off the ground and ran off into the woods behind the building, nearly knocking Victor over in the process. He wanted to feel deeply insulted, and to a certain extent he was insulted, but he also understood that there would be a wide variety of personalities at his new school. After all this was a place for humans and mythical beings to intermingle. Watching the young girl leave however he had the sinking feeling that he would not be seeing her again.

With that horribly dark thought in mind he decided that maybe he would head back in towards the main part of campus instead of away from it like he had been. After watching that girl run off into the woods the tactful young man wasn't sure he wanted to be back behind the dorms, no matter how bright a day it happened to be. Exhaling he righted himself, arching his back and gaining satisfaction when he both heard and felt it pop. He had only been leaned over for a few seconds but it had felt like forever. Stretching for only a moment more he started the short walk back to the main part of the school. He had not even gotten around the corner when he heard it. When he heard him.

If anyone has ever had an ice cold bucket of water dumped on their heads and then immediately stuck a fork into a light socket they may have some sort of idea what Victor was feeling. There were so many questions that he wanted desperately to ask. Why was he here? Why did his parents allow him to come? Why was he here? Had he known that Victor was there? Why was he here? Was this some cruel trick of fate? And most importantly, why was he here?

But maybe it wasn't him! Maybe there was someone else out there that had the same voice who would loudly complain like he had just heard. It was possible that the young blue eyed man was just overreacting to nothing. Nevertheless Victor knew that he had to calm himself down before he walked out to see if it really was the infernal being known as Alex or not.

Carefully moving forward, after a taking few moments to calm himself, he finally got a good look at the person who had given him a near heart attack. God. Damn. It. Out of all the schools in all of the world he just had to show up at Victors. He was tempted to leave, go back into the woods like the girl and never return, but the universe had other plans for him. Alex caught sight of him and then called out to the blonde boy with one of the many nicknames he had given Victor. What made it worse was that it was one of the ones he hated most.

Trying not to make a scene, as hard as that would be with Alex around, he walked towards the other boy. "How many times have I told you not to call me that? You know my name, how hard can it be to use it?" All at once he recalled the other boys horrible penchant for dirty humor and immediately added "On second thought don't answer that."

Now that he was closer he could see that not much had changed in the three months since he had seen the other boy. Same blonde hair and red eyes. Still really ******** good to look at. And just as always very, very off limits to Victor. The last thing Victor needed was a sex scandal, and yes he knew that Alex's team was literally the best money could buy, but he couldn't take that risk. He had held back for two years, and he would continue to do so for the rest of the foreseeable future.

"So what are you doing here anyway? I thought you were staying back Ouran? I mean no one said anything about you leaving." The boy wondered trying to keep the conversation light and airy, knowing that no matter what Alex would probably let it get dirty anyway. What he ever did to deserve this he could never fathom.

Quote:
                                    Rei Ann2

Sparkly Elder

User Image

Taylor тαy - тαy Locklear

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇XXX/ / /XXXThe Kid

currently feelingsheepish

currently locatedGazebo with Qila Kiki and Ace

currently wonderingI do feel bad for making her carry his bag when it was kinda my fault...

User Image
                          He closes the distance between them, lowering himself to be just above eye level as her eyes lock onto his, unrelenting in their hope she had jumped to the correct assumption. "We're both werewolves." Her eyes widen even further, somehow her grin broadening in that same moment.

For the first time in the girls life, she was at a loss for words, only able to stare up at him with wonder and delight. The explanation of his actions was lost on the girl as he rises to her full height, finally looking to the other girl in the gazebo. She was one too?! It was almost too good to be true! Even as he pats her head, she hardly moves before squealing excitedly once and throwing her hands up in delight. "YES! This is so exciting! I'm so glad I got to meet you both!" Her hands finally drop down again before clasping behind her back, her grin falling slightly in confusion as the male jerks his thumb over his shoulder with a single word of "fetch", directed toward the other girl. It still didn't sit well with Taylor this seemingly crude way of treating the other girl. But then again...he had mentioned the dynamics a bit; though to be quite honest, she'd hardly heard a word of it. Perhaps she shouldn't interfere again? It still didn't sit well with her...

Her eyes trail to the other girl who had, much to her surprise begun walking toward the bag which had not barely managed to make it beyond the steps of the gazebo. It was almost blush worthy for the girl. Yet, the other girl grabs the bag after telling the male she wouldn't be joining his pack as Taylor's eyes snap up to the tall male again. There was nothing but admiration and slight envy in her gaze before it snaps back to the girl at, "and blondie? My name's Qila, just so ya' know." A light giggle leaves her lips as she grins again, though this time it was not so high strung, giving off a softer feeling.

"I'm going to call you Kiki! I'm Taylor, but you can just call me Tay-tay!" Her eyes flit back and forth between the two for a moment before trotting down the steps and toward the girl, sheepishly extending a hand. "I can carry his bag if you'd like..." A light pink colors her cheeks as she scuffs one toe into the ground. "I'm the one that threw it, so I can carry it for him if you want. I mean, I was hoping he'd just carry it himself, but seeing as how he's not going to," she shoots something like an accusing glare over her shoulder toward the male,"I'll take responsibility for it instead since I'm the one that threw it and all..." Her other hand had slid up the back of her head with that same sheepish mannerism once her eyes had settled back on the girl.

[[This took FOR-EV-ER! I'm sorry.]]

Timid Genius

User Image

• In almost no time at all, Kikuyo’s clothing was unpacked and organised in types of shirts, and the colour of the shirt. Every white hanger hung perfectly in her closets...and she swore, if her roommate screwed up her organisation whatsoever, she was going to get killed. Letting out a sigh, Kikuyo realised that her roommate probably wouldn’t get her whole clean-freak/organisation thing, and doubted that her roommate would live up to her unnaturally high standards… Damn… Running a hand through her hair, pushing her bangs out of her eyes, Kikuyo promised herself to never look over at the other girl’s side, or at least her closet...she couldn’t be that bad, could she? She couldn’t judge that just yet, after all Kiku still hadn’t met whomever her roommate was, and she was still terrified that her roommate would hate her. She just knew that she wasn’t coming straight out and telling her she was a ghoul...maybe she wouldn’t tell her at all? No, that’s why to came here...to be accepted… She sighed loudly, walking over to her bed and plopping down on it. Who am I kidding? No one’s going to want to hang out around me when they find out I eat humans...tends to be a deal-breaker…

After a while of sitting there, pitying herself for being a ghoul, Kikuyo continued with setting up her room. She didn’t have all that much stuff, just a few things she’d set up on her desk and whatnot. The single most important thing packed up was her laptop that was probably going to sit in its satchel until that night. Pulling her things out of her boxes, Kikuyo began placing little knick-knacks and things that would make it feel a little more homey around her side of the room. It wasn’t anything flamboyant or fancy, just...simple. It made her life a lot easier by having simpler, more minimalistic things. Less to get, less to match it with. The very last thing Kikuyo unpacked was a framed photo of her and her parents. She was still very young in the photo, maybe seven or eight, and her parents were far happier and less worried. The three of them smiled brightly...really it was strange to look at that picture, see how happy she once was, and then look at herself now. Sighing, Kikuyo broke down her boxes and hid them at the back of her closet, alongside any bags she had brought.

Stepping out into her now organised and perfected side of the room, Kikuyo tilted her head...what now? She’d spent all this time setting up her room, she really didn’t expect to leave...and yet now she didn’t know what to do. Sighing again, and running a hand through her hair, Kikuyo paced the room...she really didn’t want to talk to anyone, not just yet anyway...or, she didn’t want to initiate the conversation, at least… She needed someone to come up to her...but even then, she wouldn’t be that sociable. Stopping in the middle of her room and staring out the window, Kiku sighed. She was going to have to go out there eventually, why not now? Grabbing a book, Kikuyo started out of her dorm room. She was rather surprised to find two guys standing in the hall, but really tried her best to ignore them. Instead, she rounded them and went out the door. It was a nice day out, not too hot and not too cool...so, she’d read. It was the simplest thing for her to do, really; sit outside and read. Maybe someone would walk up to her, ask her what she was reading, make conversation. That would be easiest...that would be what she’d rely on. Taking a seat on the grass under the shade of a tall tree, Kiku scanned the campus then began reading.

• User Image

( ` company ) no one tab ( ` location ) outside tab ( ` feeling ) shaken

Music Tenshi1's Partner

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amy Walker

Where: Cafeteria ✖ With: Quinn ✖ Thoughts: Shoot...I let my anger out... ✖ OOC: =_=

" True monsters are people who call other people monsters "

When Amy had heard that Quinn wasn't harmless she nodded her head knowing that all supernatural beings had a little bit of danger in them. By saying that she trusted her, but she didn't exactly mean it. ' But at the same time I didn't lie...I trust her 0.01%...I didn't exactly state how much I trusted her...so technically I didn't lie... This is one of the good quirks of being intelligent...' When she heard Quinn ask if she minded getting a nickname a lot and Amy shook her head. ' I can't lose my chance to get a nickname that actually makes sense by explaining and isn't hypocritical...' She tried to look calm until she said that she was a banshee. She was practically about to jump up from her seat to and ask every possible question she could think of. She bit her lip to stop herself. ' Control, Amy...Look calm...DO NOT question too much...' She sighed a bit and was about to say something until Quinn stood up, motioning Amy to follow. Amy tightened her grip around her duffle bag and walked behind her.

It was then that she finally took notice of the students in the cafeteria and noticed a bleeding boy with a girl. She slowed down her pace a bit and stared at the guy and girl more properly and intently to see if there was any serious bleeding. ' Should I help him...He is breathing and it's just a nose bleed...He is going to be fine...' She finally reached Quinn made their way towards the drink machine and after Quinn got hot water and put her tea bag, she talked to her. " If I recall correctly...Banshee's are female spirits from the underworld that alarms people of the coming of death... Oh and I know all about banshee's since supernatural creatures interest me a lot and I have a lot of free time. Also don't mind if I do."

She walked over to the drink machine and got a can of soda from it. She was about to pick up the soda until Quinn said that humans stick together. Almost immediately Amy's gaze turned dark. " Not all humans stick to each other...Some humans are utterly disgusting and only care about them self and there appearances, some will judge every human being possible to make them self feel better. or some are just utterly antagonistic. " She went silent for a while and noticed that he chocolate was now all squashed and wet from the chocolate liquid and smudges. ' Ouch...I squished it pretty hard from anger...' She grabbed tissue from the near by table and cleaned her hand and looked up to Quinn. " Sorry about my sudden outbreak. I guess being treated typically has caused me to have some resentment since I am counted as not normal by humans...That's all I wish to say in that matter." She bent down and grabbed the can of soda trying her best to not crush it.' Maybe I got too personal too soon...But I don't want to lie to her...Besides it already happened...Can't change the past... '

Arkendrai

Friendly Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
    ❝Munashe Ihejirika❞
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      【 Fifteen | Female | Elf | Tree : Aka | Excited 】

User Image

Muna's eyes were enormous, but she had finally remembered that she needed to be polite. She shouldn't be rattling off questions about his job and his life. Apparently he worked at and appeared at these Headquarters. A death god... so he had something to do with dying people and their souls. Fascinating. He wasn't much older than her; at least, he didn't look it. She couldn't imagine having that kind of responsibility at her age. She chewed her bottom lip while she thought of something less serious to ask about. "Apples are your favorite food, huh? That's pretty simple. You can just take one of those off a tree." She looked down at her fingers and traced the lines in her thumbs. She didn't want to be rude and nosy, but she also didn't want her silence to cause any kind of awkwardness. "Do you have any favorite kinds of drinks? I hear humans drink a lot of coffee as a social activity. I've never had coffee before. We only drank water in my community. Do you drink coffee or anything like that?" She was being more polite, but she could practically feel the intrigue leaving her eyes. She wanted to know all about him. She was fascinated by him. But she really needed to stop prying. He had already indicated that he hadn't wanted to speak of his job back when they were outside, and now she was still forcing him to talk about it. How rude could she be?! She felt awful. Poor Aka. She needed to tone down her excitement, but at the same time, talking about fruits and coffee was much less interesting than talking about this soul collecting job he used to have. She wanted to know if he liked it. She wanted to know what it entailed, and if he ever had to hurt anyone. She wanted to know if he was good at it, if he got some kind of honors for the work he did.

Suddenly, a realization dawned on her and her eyelids shot wide open again. Without thinking about whether she was interrupting him, the words spilled out: "Wait... that's not what you're here for now, is it? Is someone here dying?"

suketsy

Shady Duck

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx where;; hallway tab tab tab tab with;; eryi

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xUser Image

Nathanael simply giggles at Eryi’s happy declaration of being a good friend. Such a cutie. He shouldn’t think that, right? “I’m sure you’ll be a great friend, so don’t worry. I’m positive people will like you” he stated with a smile on his lips. After all, everyone could need some of the little snow fairy’s happy and joyous mood every now and then to light them up. Hopefully they wouldn’t mind a little cold. Speaking of cold, Nathanael could feel his fingers getting gradually colder. That cup of coffee to wrap his fingers around would be very much appreciated. To keep them warm he pushed his hands down the pockets of his pants. He surely felt a little bit stupid walking around with his hands like that since he never had them in his pockets otherwise, but he’d seen a lot of boys walk around like that so nobody would probably notice it.

The surprised look on Eryi’s face rubbed off on Nathanael and he blinked in slight confusion. Did he say something wrong? When it then clicked what was going on and with the other boy’s words his face softened as he gave a small smile and a light shrug of his shoulders. “Even if I happen to get sick I won’t blame you. With so many people in one place one it bound to get ill” he said in an attempt of sounding logical. “Besides I-“ He stopped himself from talking anymore as Eryi started flipping through that book of his again. What on earth was written in that book? A guide on how to interact with people? If so, then that was surely something he might need as he wasn’t the most sociable guy around.

As he looked at Eryi he couldn’t help but to note a few people giving him on odd glance; or perhaps it was simply curiosity. Most probably human and most probably about his eyes. Without giving it a second thought he looked the other way and then down at his feet. He would greatly appreciate if people could stop looking at him like that. It wasn’t like he was looking like a freak or something since his eyes weren’t that mismatched. A golden eye and a crimson one was better than something more noticeable, like an icy blue and dark green. It was only when the other boy’s voice reached to him that he looked back up and was met with that super pretty smile again. Body heat? Yes, body heat was definitely good and that was exactly what Nathanael could feel happening to his slightly blushing cheeks. And how was he supposed to provide him with body heat? For a short second the incubus’ brain short-circuited and thought about some very inappropriate things before snapping back to reality.

“Body heat?” he repeated like a parrot, only more questioning. When the book was presented to him his eyes scanned through the passage Eryi pointed out. He tipped his head from side to side in thought. “Well…” he started and scratched his cheek when he finished reading. “You certainly have a point. But how do you intend to provide me with body heat? Holding hands..?” That was honestly the only way he could come to think of. Though, holding hands with a stranger like that felt a bit…odd? On the other hand he would going to hold hands with a rather pretty boy.

tab tab tab tab ooc;; seven million years later. my motivation is like an old sock. sry if it sucks and sry im so slow.

Rei Ann2

Sweetest Star

12,690 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Edgiest 250
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                                                User Image

• Eryi beamed when the other said he felt people would like him. He looked at his friend with an earnest expression. "You like me right?" Sure they had just met, but he knew he liked his red haired friend. So he wanted to be liked by the other too. He had to make extract sure. This was really something he didn't want to mess up. He could already picture the two of them being best friends. If he really thought about it, he'd love to be able to spend time with the other for the rest of his life.

That had to be the sign of a really great friendship, right? Eryi wasn't really sure what it meant. "But still I would hate myself if you got sick because of me. There just has to be something I can do to help a little. The cold chill I cause never goes away. So there has to be a solution." Eryi rushed out his words in hopes of explaining to the other. Then he could stay by his side guilt free. It was simple he had to just find the answer. Which thanks to the handy dandy guide his mother had given him, he was able to find.

Body heat would totally fix everything. When the snow fairy had been flipping through the guide, he hadn't noticed the other one looking around. So he missed the looks other students were sending his way. The strange looks could have been for any reason, such as his blue hair, or his companion eyes. Or maybe they were just wondering why two boys were standing in the hallways while one flipped through his book.

When he shouted in excitement after having figured out a solution. A few students nearby heads snapped towards their direction, he just didn't notice. When his friend repeated the words body heat, he nodded enthusiastically. "Of course. It'll help." He insisted. He hoped his new friend wasn't the stubborn type who refused help. "Yes, that's one way to share body heat. There are a few other ways too." He replied with a chipper attitude.

He snapped his book close and turned his full focus onto his friend. Holding his book with one hand, he offered his free hand to the other. He waited for the other to take it, but after a few moments he started to fell unsure. "I mean...unless you don't want to.. I- I just wanted to help." He started to mumble his voice trailing off. Maybe this wasn't suppose to be something he offered, but his mother's book wouldn't be wrong..right? At least that's how he felt, but right now he wasn't sure. There was just something telling him that he had to impress this other boy no matter what. He couldn't let the pretty one hate him.

Location: Hallway Company: Nathaniel Emotions: Worried OOC: (.Your reply was great hun. )
                                                Ahominecchi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces