Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Unicorn

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As Addie snapped back from her thoughts she noticed a cute blonde boy emerge from the food line with a grin on his face, she couldn't help but notice how attractive he was. She watched as her got a cup of water and sat down nearby. As she turned her attention back to the conversation at hand Amy was offering get a homemade chocolate bar, "Oh thanks!" Addie took the bar in her hand studying it a bit before gently tearing open the package, the chocolate inside looked delicious and smooth. Addie broke off a piece placing it in her mouth, it tasted like heaven. "It's delicious!" She glanced up in time to see a pretty brunette charge into the cafeteria making a beeline to the water fountain guzzling water like she hadn't had a drink her entire life. The girl made her way to the table the attractive boy was sitting at collapsing into a seat. Addie shook her head and turned her attention back to the group in front of her just in time for Amy to ask if they were human or supernatural.

Well that didn't take long, at least she isn't one of those freaks! but her relief was short lived, Quinn's response quickly burst any comfort Addie had managed to build with the two new girls. Her face blanched she could actually feel the blood from her face a numb feeling washing over her. How could this be happening, how did I let this happen? Yeah likely story they all weren't murderers! Several moments passed before Addie could even muster a sound from her voice shock and panic on her face her mouth was dry her hands shaking. She began getting angry and panicky, looking at Quinn "Wh-what do you mean? Don't you think that's something you should tell people?" her voice had risen not quite to a shout but loud enough to be overheard. She jumped up from the table so quickly she almost overturned her chair. "Ju-just stay away from me you freak!" She stormed out of the cafeteria leaving her drink and the chocolate bar behind.

COMPANY: Quinn and a new stranger
THOUGHTS: did that seriously just happen?!? I am such an idiot!
OOC:

Shy Friend

User Image
فج Ķαƨσɼ ێڃ Ҫɼσσκε فج

When it was dark, you always carried the sun in your hand for me.

―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―——
‖‖‖ As he was sitting quietly and eating, a girl with long brown hair half busted into the cafeteria. Kastor stopped mid bite and watched her clamor over to the water fountain. He finished what was in his mouth and swallowed as his eyes followed her. The next thing he knew, she plopped down next to him at the table. He dropped the food he had in his hands in surprise. All he could do was look at her. 'Why is she here? Did she even see me? What do I do? I don't want to offend her by running away! That's all I wanna do right now!!! What do I do??!!?!' His mind began racing and he began to sweat. He tried to calm himself down and it nearly worked until he heard a loud thud followed by an "OWW!" He jumped, startled, and forgot about calming himself for a moment. His breath began to quicken, giving his panick attack away. Since he couldn't get his anxiety under control, he became frustrated. This frustration caused his eyes to well up. He jumped again when she thumped her head on the table once more. "Ow, you'd think I'd learn the first time." He stared at her, trying not to hyperventilate with tears streaming silently down his cheeks. He knew if his father or sisters were there, he would beat for being weak. He was half expecting the people in the room to begin mocking him. He began to feel really dizzy, so he tried to calm his breathing. But it was too late. His eyes rolled back and he passed out, falling backwards out of his chair. His head hit the ground hard and began to bleed a little. ‖‖‖
The sun always shines above the clouds.

››Where: Cafeteria
››Nearby: Some girl I don't know
››Feelings: Panicky

OOC: So.. he hyperventilated and passed out.... This was not planned, but ok! lol Sorry it took so long!!
OOTD: First impressions are important!

Waitingforanending

Music Tenshi1's Partner

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amy Walker

Where: Cafeteria ✖ With: Quinn✖ Thoughts: I talked a lot for some reason...✖ OOC: Exams school...Its hard =_=!!

" True monsters are people who call other people monsters "

After Amy asked that question she could barely contain her excitement. ' Am I finally going to meet a supernatural being...If I do then I am very lucky, if they are, I wonder what type they are, how are they, what are they, how do they eat...Ok Amy calm down look natural... ' When Amy had heard that Quinn was a supernatural being she could almost feel excitement going out of her until she heard what she said at the end. ' Humans are just sometimes disgusting...Making nice people feel terrible' Before she could say anything, Addilyn suddenly jumped out of her seat calling Quinn a freak and ran out. 'Ah...She is one of those people...I was hoping for a good friendship... ' She looked up at Quinn and said something after she left to kill the awkward silence. " Hey...Don't you think its kind of funny when people call supernatural beings freak..." She suddenly said out loud and stopped eating her chocolate bar and stared at Addilyn's stuff." I mean humans...humans these days are so narrow minded its disgusting. I mean some supernatural beings kill for fun...but that doesn't mean anything...some humans kill for fun...why aren't they judging humans? It's simple psychology, humans find supernatural beings freaks because they can kill them any time they want, there just scared for the likely possibility or it could be an irrational fear...traumatic past can also be the reason... Either way supernatural beings find humans useless because they have nothing special with them and there just plain but humans are special...humans all have there own respective duties just like supernatural beings...In actuality human beings are the same. They both are alive, they both possess different thoughts...just the genetic pattern and the up bringing is different...Oh,I'm sorry, I must have bored you with my rambling of thoughts. Don't worry, I'm not going to judge you unlike Addilyn. "

Amy finally stopped staring at Addilyn's things. " You won't kill...I may be an idiot for trusting you, but I will not judge a person until I get to know them...And let me tell you something from my perspective you are a quiet girl, a bit odd, but that's fine with me...I prefer quiet people more anyway. " She stared at her for a while and went back to eating her chocolate looking out the window staring at people doing things all over the academy. She just ate until she realised that she hadn't given her any chocolate." Oh...I'm sorry I haven't given you any chocolate. I'm not sure if you heard me say this...but this is a special chocolate I made by myself to utilize my brain to its fullest potential. " She took one out from her duffle bag and gave it to her. She looked back again to the window. ' Well...I sure talked a lot didn't I...Oh wait I was supposed to go to the dorms...I guess I can stay for a while...Wow...I sure talked a lot...Guess excitement gets to my speech...'

Prillupop

Arkendrai

Dapper Raider

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image__User Image

User Image

• Location: Outside The Dorms With: Elisabet Ooc: ???

All things considered Askel thought that his conversation with his sister was going quite well. Sure Lis had not been a warm bundle of sunshine to the red haired boy, but she never really was. The fact that she had not yet stormed off from him meant that, at the very least, he had not shoved his foot entirely down his throat. Which unfortunately seemed to be something he did a lot around the younger blonde. Most of the time he wished that they could just talk like normal people, but then he would be starkly reminded just how abnormal just about everything about them was, and his wishes would be promptly ground to dust.

"Nice save." Lis replied. The sarcasm was so thick in her voice he probably could have cut it with a butter knife. Then again Askel honestly didn't expect much more from her, she always seemed to have a come back for anything he said. And while sometimes it was cute, it also tended to be quite annoying. Not for the first time, and he was sure it would not be the last, the demigod wondered why on earth he had fallen for his sister in the first place. Then he thought about that ******** up birds and the bees talk he had with his grandfather and remembered it could have been worse. He could have fallen in love with a magical horse that bore him children. It had happened. He had seen the out come.

She looked like she was going to say more but before she could something slammed rather forcefully into him. The sudden impact jarred Askel enough to almost make him lose his footing, but he was able to right himself before any harm was done. Looking at the girl before him he noticed first her blue hair color, and then her total disregard for his presence. She seemed to have dropped her game system as well, if the fact that she was picking it up off the ground was any indication. It was only after that he took in these three facts that the ginger realized another, at some point he had grabbed a hold of Lis' wrist and the girl looked highly affronted at this fact.

"Are you okay?" He asked the girl standing in front of him. He may not have caused her to collide with him, but he at least had the decency to ask if she was alright. She said a few quick words indicating that she was alright before standing up from her crouched position before him. The two exchanged a few words about them both being uninjured before the blue haired girl ran off in another direction, apparently spotting someone she recognized. Somehow Askel felt like that would be the last time that he saw the girl, as odd of a thing it was.

Looking back at Lis he tried to hold back a sigh and failed miserably. Even upset she was absolutely too ******** adorable. "Is it too much to ask for you to wait for me three minutes while I talked to her?" he questioned the shorter girl. While awaiting her response he noticed the fact that she was still lightly tugging on her arm for it to be released. Without even thinking about it Askel removed his hand from her wrist. Turning away he picked up the bag he had dropped, shoving his still warm hand into his pocket. "C'mon let's keep moving, the dorms are only a little bit further in." He continued pointing just a bit further ahead. Trying to be nice he sent a small smile her way, hoping that she would not get any grumpier than she already appeared.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Kira didn't realize anyone one else was sitting the table she just wanted a place to sit. So when she saw something move in the corner of her eye she was shocked. She looked in his direction rubbing her head just in time to watch the cute boy fall out of his chair. “Wha?” her mouth muttered as she she stood so fast her chair fell to the ground in a clatter. She spotting a little red forming on his head. Moving on instinct, she fell to her knees and ripped open her duffle bag and pulled out the first piece of clean clothing as cloth, something small and white. Shuffling across the floor on her knees to the boy laying still on the floor. Moving to his side she turned him on his side to make sure, if it was a seizer he wouldn’t choke on any of his own spit, or food he might have in his mouth.

With his head in her hands she inspected his head to assess his injury. She pressed the cloth to the small gash on his head. Ignoring the attention they were drawing, she checked his pulse and saw he was breathing fine by the rise and fall of his chest. She let out a loud breath she didn’t realize she was holding. She shifted her position and moved the boy’s head into her lap. Holding her piece of clothing to his head. “Geez” she said smiling down at the sleeping boy. “That was some first impression.” She said to him, fully knowing he was out.

.:: LOCATION: Cafeteria ::. .:: WITH: Kastor ::. .:: OOC: Something, might be better than nothing! ::.

Nam-nam-Azzy

Timid Genius

User Image
          User Image

location ▲ cafeteria tab tab company ▲ doll girl tab tab feeling ▲ bored
                                                      • Quinn wasn't even the slightest bit surprised when Addilyn jumped up and accused Quinn of being a freak. It was expected that there would be those who despised supernatural races. Of course, coming to Rovnost wasn't the smartest of moves. She didn't even watch as Addilyn hurried away, nearly hyperventilating, but instead kept her eyes to the window. There was a long, silent pause after Addilyn left. Most of the cafeteria was quiet, just the quiet clinking of silverware and a few quiet voices. That was why, when Doll Girl spoke again, Quinn was a little startled. She let her eyes fall on those unnaturally blue eyes and listened as she spoke. It was true, humans calling supernaturals ‘freaks’ was redundant, unneeded, but it was their nature.

But it’s human nature, isn’t it? Quinn asked in a flat tone. Humans are terrified of what they don’t know. That’s why those with mental illness, those that have physical deformities, those that threaten what’s considered the ‘social norm’ in your society are shunned. Whether you want to believe it, everyone judges everyone based on their skin, what they wear, how they talk, how they walk. That’s why everyone is always worried about their ‘first impressions’, after all. Some people are simply more open-minded than others, and can push past those original judgements. Quinn gazed out the window, watching as more people walked past the cafeteria. And believe me, there aren’t that many supernatural races that appreciate killing humans simply ‘because they can’. While I imagine there are some races that do just kill to kill, that’s not the case with most. It should be evidence enough that humans haven’t found out about us sooner, after all. Some have to, to survive. It’s difficult. These races have been living under the radar for years just trying to live peacefully, then that damn video comes out… Quinn frowned, taking another sip of her tea. It was beginning to get cold. We all could’ve lived in peace if it weren’t for that god damned video. I wouldn’t get funny looks when I told people what I am. Quinn scoffed. Everything would’ve been so much simpler had that never had made news. Sighing, Quinn looked down at her tea. While she was lucky enough to never really come into contact with many who hated supernaturals with such passion, she knew that there were several races under attack simply because of their biology. It was disgusting. It truly is amusing how people will treat you with kindness if you don’t tell them what you are, but as soon as the truth is revealed you’re suddenly disgraceful, an item of ridicule, really. She murmured, running a hand through her hair.

Oh, don’t worry about trusting me. If anything, I’m one of the most harmless creatures you could meet. I despise death, myself. Quinn sighed, scrunching her nose up at the thought. Really though, it was never a good thing to experience death. She had experienced the deaths of those she never knew over and over again, never quite the same way. She’d wake with a start, screaming. It was terrifying to wake, having just watched someone take their last breath. Quinn closed her eyes, having to take a deep breath before looking back over to Doll Girl. I’m quite alright, really. She murmured. Really, having chocolate so early? Quinn could never do it.

Running her finger around the rim of her paper cup, Quinn sighed. She wanted to get up, maybe get another cup, but she felt she was rather obligated to sit and talk to Doll Girl. Running a hand through her hair, Quinn looked the girl over once more. Would you mind terribly if I called you ‘Doll Girl’? Otherwise I think I’d have an issue remembering your name. She asked, leaning onto the table, propping her chin up with her hand. It’s just that you remind me of an old doll I once owned. While I can’t imagine ‘Amy’ would actually be hard to remember...I prefer ‘Doll Girl’. You don’t look like an ‘Amy’ to me. Quinn shrugged, leaning back in her chair again. I’d probably call her ‘Doll Girl’ even if she said no… Quinn thought to herself, taking another sip of her now lukewarm tea. It was kind of disgusting, but she’d manage...for now… There was only a small bit left anyway.

• User Image

kanashii oni

Dapper Raider

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

The young werewolf watched the alpha with only the slightest bit of contempt. There was just something in the way that his mouth settled into what she considered a smirk that set her on edge."Now, now. I wasn't exactly aiming for your-" The male began, his voice changing only slightly. It became the tiniest margin less hostile, retaining only the traces of his status and not any outright animosity towards her. The red haired boy would have continued if he had not been interrupted by the other person occupying the gazebo.

If Qila was forced to pick one word to describe the actions the blonde haired girl took next she would have only needed one word, reckless. Obviously the young woman had no survival instincts, and the ash blonde teenager wondered if that was something many humans shared or if it was just from that girls family line. "What gives you the right to be a rude a** to some girl you just met?! Apologize to her! And as for this"She then proceeded to pick up the bag at Qila's feet and throw it only a few yards out of the small enclosure. The fact that she apologized afterwards however seemed like a good sign that she had at least a dollop of common sense as well.

Watching the next moments of interaction between the two was honestly almost like an out of body experience. First the young girl appeared to go into some sort of euphoric high, her grin looking like it could have split her small face in half upon coming to the conclusion that they were both werewolves. Then the alpha gave a pat to the small ones head like she had seen her cousin do many a time in her own pack. He then explained to the over excited girl that she was right in her assumption, which she was, and even gave a quick run down of pack dynamics. What was even more odd was the fact that he almost apologized for hitting her in the face with the bag by admitting that he had not intended to hit her.

Then the moment was over and he drew into his full height, looked Qila dead in the eye and told her to fetch. On any other day Qila may have put up a fight. She could have easily dug her heels into the ground and told him no directly to his face. There was also the option of just walking the hell away. But her instincts told her that none of these reactions would have been appropriate for the situation at hand. He may not have been her alpha but he had shown in the last few seconds that he was at least a true alpha. Not one of the ones that pretends to care and then treats their pack like s**t.

As much as she hated to admit it, he had gained a small sliver of respect from her. The girl had too, she may have been a bit reckless but she had the balls to stand up to an alpha which made her okay in Qila's book.

"Just this once." Qila replied looking at him. She may as well lay her cards on the table now to just get it over with. Walking towards them, and eventually beyond she continued speaking. "I have a pack and an alpha back home, so like I said before I won't be joining up with you. As long as that's clear I don't think we'll have any problems."

Grabbing the bag she threw it over her shoulder and turned back around. "And blondie? My name's Qila, just so ya' know."

Kindly Kitten

12,075 Points
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    User Image

XXXX a ĸ a ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    XXXXXXXX×× e ι j ι XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

• Aka thought about what Muna was saying, how close her community was to each other, how they didn't even have doors... He shrugged. "I think we'll be fine if we knock and enter." Taking the initiative, he stepped forward and cleared his throat, placing her bags on the ground. Using his knuckle, he knocked, loud enough but not rudely loud, and said "Excuse us..." before opening the door with the same hand that knocked. The room looked surprisingly used, newly moved in but used. Bags were on one of the beds, and there were boxes on one of the desks. It was pretty much a carbon copy of his own room, save the items that were owned by Muna's supposed roommate. He looked around. The room itself was empty, and the door to the bathroom was open. "Looks like your roommate already took it upon herself to pick her side and go wander the school."

Aka walked in with Muna's luggage in hand, and he gently placed it beside one of the closets. He stepped back and let her do her thing, whatever females did with their stuff. He wasn't sure whether to focus on her, her stuff, or her unpacking her stuff, so he let his eyes wander to around the room. He didn't want to and didn't think she wanted him to watch her unpack her stuff.... whatever was in there... and though he was curious, he wasn't too keen on being seen watching a girl unpack. So he leaned on the door frame, staring at the open bathroom door. "Your community... seems nice." Aka said, striking their previous conversation up again. "My... community, if that's what you could call it..." he smirked at his own words; HQ was definitely nothing like a symbiotic community. "Was all about singularity. I've never shared a room, a house even.... since it's much like an apartment. I had my own bathroom, kitchen, a lock on my door..." he pulled his fingers out, counting the list. "And bath houses were for recreation. We didn't have one in Headquarters though; we had to go to Japan for those."

"None of us are related either. Well... maybe we are." Aka pondered. "We weren't exactly born... from a parent.." he sighed. "It's hard to explain. Can't even think of a good way to put it." Aka's phone vibrated, and he pulled it out. He grinned to cover a laugh, reading the text from Headquarters, something about him throwing his phone and having to find it. He shrugged, and before he read the entire thing, put it away. So, she had to have been taught about the outside world. Aka didn't bother to comment on it, but he thought about it. He wondered how difficult it was to learn about it then put it into action, interacting with the world. At least it wasn't too big of a change, like when parents give their children off to the flow of the world with the littlest bit of training. Her parents gave her to school, it was much like a small community; At the very least, they had brought her to a school of supernaturals to learn how to interact with different supernatural races. It was a good start.

[ o o c ] ; If you got two notifications, I'm sorry, I was testing to see how this post would look like differently... xD
              I feel so controlling with my posts though lol...

User Image

User Image

User Image

ℓσcαтε∂ αт ;
              Dorms
              αccσмραηүιηg ;
              Muna
              мσσ∂ / тнσυgнтs ;
              XX

Little Red Pen

Music Tenshi1's Partner

Amy Walker

Where: Cafeteria ✖ With: Quinn✖ Thoughts: Curious ✖ OOC: Life is fun...Hhahaha...

" True monsters are people who call other people monsters "

Amy nodded her head at the words Quinn said. ' Its sad but true...Human nature is like that...Its quite fascinating... My future amibition of being a psychologist is not wrong...' She stared at Quinn for a while and sighed a bit. " Humans are so complicated...I don't really care about first impressions since people can change...Supernatural creatures are also complicated, too... But at the same time everyone is complicated in their own way, Even I'm complicated, I can say with full certainty that I am very complicated. Supernatural creatures don't always kill...some do, like how human beings do like I said. But you have a point that video is the cause of everything isn't it...There are other reasons, but irrational fear is the most common one since the video came out and you are correct about the fact that people's personality changes from people to people... Life is complicated, Humans are complicated, Supernatural beings are complicated...Everything living is complicated even trees and flowers. " She slowly bit her chocolate again and noticed that it was finishing soon. ' My chocolate..I need to get another one... '

When Quinn said that she could trust her she nodded her head. " I won't have any problems trusting...I know this sounds weird but I think, you are pretty harmless no matter what type of background you have or what type of supernatural type you are I think you are harmless. " Luckily Quinn said that she didn't need the chocolate and Amy left the wrapper on the table peeling the other chocolate and biting it slowly and gently again not caring. When she heard her ask if she could call her doll girl her eyes widened and her bite got quick and fast, she tried her best to quickly get her composure back and she really did hope that her composure was fine. ' Did I just get asked if I could get a nickname? Nicknames...The only name I ever had was " that girl that went to therapy " or " that creepy girl " or " That sad child " Always pitying judgemental names never based on my personality... ' She looked at her for a while and nodded her head. " Sure, I don't mind that name also if you don't mind me asking...What type of supernatural being are you? "

Arkendrai

Alien Mayo's Princess

Loyal Lover

User Image

User Image

• dorm Marina

The other girl hadn't seemed to notice Ginger's lack of an introduction, and instead offered a lack of introduction right back at the darker skinned girl. The brunette dipped her head into a nod, she could completely understand the lack of understanding toward doors. They were strange and what kind of weirdo put a hole you stuck metal things into in a perfectly good slab of wood. Actually, who used slabs of wood to build a house? How rude is that? Going up to someone's home, cutting it down and then using it to build you're own home? Besides, as a Hyleoroi her life was linked directly to her tree. That just made it ten times ruder. Go out and murder to build your homes, why don't you? Admittedly, on her roommate's second topic, she didn't quite hate clothes, as it was what you wore as a proper Greek woman. She could, however, do without these weird, modern things they called clothes. They were unbelievably tight and restricting. The sweater things were nice with how cold it got, but even those were still scratchy and terribly annoying.

Itching at her tee-shirt collar again, she padded across the floor. Haphazardly, she put her one suitcase on the empty bed in something like a combination of throwing and dropping. She guessed this one would be hers, not that she was particularly particular either way. What she did care about was the slight give the mattress had under the weight of her suitcase. Her lips parted in an "O" shape as she turned to her nude companion.

"It squishes!" She exclaimed, excited by the way beds worked when they weren't a tree. She had seen travelers make makeshift beds out of tarps and grassy patches or mats and those cloth bags you apparently slept in, but nothing was ever this elaborate. She had expected the cloth to be soft, but not the surface itself. An open mouth smile was on her face as she pressed her palms into the mattress. She turned partially to her new roommate. "Isn't this amazing? It's totally different that sleeping in a tree." Of course, sleeping in a tree was an entirely different sensation in and of itself. It was like a weird, fuzzy experience where you didn't quite feel like yourself anymore. Instead you felt solid and strong and safe, with your roots-kind of like toes maybe?-buried in the rich soil nurturing you.

She had climbed up on her bed by this point, on all fours as she jostled up and down. This thing was great. Ginger could play on it forever. She hadn't even bothered to kick off her sneakers yet, not particularly upset with getting the dirt on her sheets. Finally she brought her gaze up, finding her room partner once more. Still naked. At least her modesty-or complete lack thereof-wouldn't be a problem here. She would have taken her own clothes off, but instead she flopped on the bed in a fit of laziness. Her shoes were on her pillow as she looked at the room in something akin to awe. All of it was so weird.

Friendly Lunatic

8,350 Points
    • Generous 100
    • Friendly 100
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    User Image
      ❝Munashe Ihejirika❞
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        【 Fifteen | Female | Elf | Tree : Aka | Excited 】

User Image

Muna's eyes widened when she heard something about him not being born. She assumed all creatures were born, in some way! "Wait, you weren't born?" She asked, her awe vacant of judgment and only curious in nature. "Then how did you come to be? Does that mean that you don't celebrate birthdays? I suppose that if you don't have a birthday, you can't.... hm.. do you celebrate the day that you came to be? Do you remember how or when you came to be?" She sat down on the bed that would be hers, now, and crossed her legs, leaving plenty of room for Aka to sit, if he chose to. He had her full attention now, and she was blinking wide eyes at him, not demanding but begging him to tell her more. All thoughts of what was and was not rude in the presence of near-strangers had defenestrated itself from her mind and she was all-ears to anything he would tell her. He was a judge, but it sounded like he maybe lived at Headquarters. Did human judges live at a Headquarters, too? She hadn't been sure before, but after what Aka said about not being born, she knew he wasn't human. She desperately wanted to ask him 'what are you?' but she at least had enough sense left in her not to do that. She expected having to explain that she was an elf, and her mother had told her that most people would probably imagine elves to be very light-skinned, so she may have to tell them that there are various races of elves. But this... Aka wasn't born? She was fascinated. She wanted to know everything, and the bells weren't going off in her head to remind her what was proper.

Suketsy

((It's all good. I was quite delighted by the opportunity to see a secret room that I will tell no one about razz Sorry this is so short! I have to get ready for work eek ))

Magic Unicorn

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As the door slammed behind her Addie leaned against it for a moment trying to get herself together I can't believe that just happened! Ok Addie you have to get it together you've got to calm down. She shook her hands trying to stop the shaking. Standing upright from the door she suddenly remembered this school had a pool, she seriously doubted anyone would be in there yet being more concerned about meeting new people or getting settled in first. Luckily she had taken to the habit of wearing a bikini under her clothes a long time ago. Water always seemed to calm her in a way nothing else really could. She walked across the yard to the pool house she knew where it was already from memorizing the map. She pushed to door open to reveal an Olympic sized pool in a very large nice building, taking a deep breath the smell of the chlorine slightly burning her nostrils. Well at least there's a nice pool here, I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time in here well at least if I'm not run out by one of those freaks She walked to the edge of the pool and slipped off her shoes the cold tile cooling her bare feet. She then slipped her dress over her head to reveal a navy blue bathing suit beneath. She threw her dress on her shoes and gracefully dove into the water and began swimming laps, the cool water easing her nerves as images of her parents swam through her mind small tears spilling onto her cheeks disguised by the water of the pool.

COMPANY: alone
    THOUGHTS: did that seriously just happen?!? I am such an idiot!
    OOC:

Shy Friend

User Image
    فج Ķαƨσɼ ێڃ Ҫɼσσκε فج

When it was dark, you always carried the sun in your hand for me.

‖‖‖ Kastor began to regain feeling in his body before he woke up. It felt like his head was laying on a pillow. He smiled and sighed a bit before blinking his eyes open when the pain finally hit him. He looked up and saw the girl looking down at him. She was holding something to his head where he was bleeding. His eyes widened when he realized exactly what was going on. "Ah!!!" he nearly shouted as he tried to sit up and scoot away, only to feel so dizzy he went right back down. He couldn't wouldn't look the girl in the eyes so he looked to what she was holding to his head. 'Are those...?' he asked himself. Sure enough, they were. She'd been holding a pair of panties to his head, and now they are covered in his blood. His nose began to bleed out of no where before he fainted once more, this time less violently. A blush began to form on his cheeks as his eyes rolled back and closed.‖‖‖
    The sun always shines above the clouds.

››Where: Cafeteria
    ››Nearby: Still some girl I don't know
    ››Feelings: Underwear!! gonk

OOC: I suppose it's safe to assume she pulled out some undies? If not, I will change the post!

Waitingforanending

Shy Friend

User Image
    ڪڴ ڭ ڪڴ

‡†‡ Once you pass the deepest hurt

؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁

ﺹﺻ She stared out the window as the trees zoomed past. This was the first time she'd ever left her father's side since she was a small child. She smiled as she remembered growing up with him. It was hard for her dad to let her come here, especially since she was travelling alone. She put her head phones in her ear and began to play some of her favorite music. Around 20 minutes later, she paused her music as the cab was beginning to slow. They pulled up in front of a giant gate. "Well, young lady. Here we are!" the cabby said. Kita pulled out her wallet and paid for the ride. "Thank you! I'll get my bags now." she said as she exited the car. The driver popped the trunk open and she got her 2 large bags out with ease. These would normally be a two man lift for humans, so she got some strange looks at the airport. She waved at the cab driver as he drove off before turning toward the gate. "Well Byrkita Marie Coghlan, this is it!" she said excitedly. She readjusted her backpack after taking out a small piece of paper. "Floor One, room C... Ok! Let's go!" She started walking, pulling her gigantic bags behind her. She had one in each hand so she had put the paper in her mouth as she walked. Soon, she came across a small fox sitting by the gate with a phone in it's mouth. 'How cute!' she thought to herself. She stood her bags up and walked over to the fox and crouched down. "Hey there! Are you a student here?" she asked, half reaching out to pet it. ﺹﺻ
    ؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁؁

your heart becomes that much stronger ‡†‡

OOC: So I'm assuming that Kazuo is still at the entrance?

Miraiichin

Kindly Kitten

12,075 Points
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    User Image

XXXX a ĸ a ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    XXXXXXXX×× e ι j ι XXXXXXXXXXXX

►►HERE ↘↘ to steal your soul . . . .

AKA ειנι ◞ ◢ ◢ ηυмвεя σηε g o d of тнε DEAD ..! × × ×

tab tab Aka did not expect the reaction Muna had responded with. Aka had thought that she would have thought nothing of the fact that he wasn't really born, but the surprise evident on her face did not match what he though. She began pelting him with questions, and when she finished with all her questions, he had to grin. She really hadn't been exposed to many species of supernaturals, he guessed, but it was still pretty cute. She sat down on one of the beds and looked at him, leaving a space if he so wished to sit beside her. He didn't really mind standing, but he didn't mind sitting either, so he took the offer and walked forward to sit beside her.

First of all, Aka shook his head to answer her first question, as well as second. "I'm not really sure, my Headquarters never really explained how we came to be. I know we aren't and never were human though, that was the only fact about ourselves explicitly given to us. " Aka paused before he answered her third question. Parties weren't as extravagant as what he thought other supernatural and human parties were, but they were still parties, and in Headquarters, it was all you got besides work and achievement parties. "We do have parties, it's just not as special as your parties. I don't even get a day off from work. "[ he frowned. "Usually, I get apples. They're my favorite food...." he could've laughed at himself. "And yeah we celebrate the day we 'came to be,' I suppose."

For her last question, he had to think. Nineteen years ago... what had it been like? Like a light just appeared and suddenly he was there? He hadn't even been a baby when he first appeared. He appeared as he had done now, but like an empty carcass. He guessed... "Imagine a flash of light then boom, there I am, conscious of everything, no memories, but I looked the same as I do now." Muna, at the moment, seemed to be on the edge of asking a question, almost like she was about to burst from her inability to work it out. Aka could easily guess what her question was, by her facial expression.

"I'm a Death God." he worded out, using the English name so it would be easier to understand, then looked away from her to the room. He wasn't sure how she would react to that, but with others, they weren't pleasant reactions. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED GRANDPA? DID YOU SEE MY MOM? WHERE'S MY DAD? HEAVEN OR HELL?" It wasn't like he was the only Shinigami, humans had a very, very twisted perception of death gods. There wasn't just one, like the single grim reaper, and he pitied if there was just a single one in America: It'd probably take him millennium and some change to get through a large list, and there'd still be souls dying every day. "Like a Grim Reaper, but there's a whole gigantic group of us. We don't actually take peoples souls before they're dead though, that would be brutal. Some do, but 90 percent of us don't. And we aren't what you think: We judge whether a person has something more to their future and death isn't the option for that person at the moment, or if a person deserved to die, and usually it's that, but even we don't know anything about heaven or hell. There are demons and angels running around though, kinda kills my perception of how heaven and hell actually are. You should see how they act." he smirked bitterly. They always got in the way of his job.

[ o o c ] ; redface xD I never thought about it that way haha, 'secret room'.

User Image

User Image

User Image

ℓσcαтε∂ αт ;
                                                Dorms
                                                αccσмραηүιηg ;
                                                Muna
                                                мσσ∂ / тнσυgнтs ;
                                                XX

Little Red Pen

Quick Reply

Submit