Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Alexandra Tarioki (call her Alex or Ali)
Appearance: Petite, 5'4, 112 lbs, slender, dark blue hair to the base of her neck, grey eyes, fair skin.
Personality: A little anti-social (how can she help it? Her mother is the principal), but a kind-hearted person. Not the most outgoing person in the world, but she's willing to try almost anything, as long as she knows her mother won't find out. Although she might seem shy, when she's around her friends, she really loosens up and shows her true self: a loyal, fun-loving, music-fanatic. She loves all kinds of music and can play piano and some guitar. If she could have one thing and one thing only, it would be no math. She hates it. Hates it with a passion. She sucks at it, too. Why is she in it then? Her mother made her. She's not too fond of her mother either...
Classes: Math, History, Reading, Writing, Biology, Art, and Music
Dorm #: 6 (if possible)

((is that okay?))
(Yes. Your profile is alright.)
Kyosuke walked about the school grounds, he was new to this place so he was a bit nervous. However, he maintained his calm attitude as he walked. He looked towards some students that attended the school and hopefully his ears weren't enough to turn some heads his way. He made his way towards a metal bench and he set a green book down, then he sat beside it and looked at the sky.
Lydia sighed, as the sunset was going down, its features becoming dimer because the oncoming of darkness. "I suspect it'll be a clear night," Lydia said to herself. She stood up, paper and pencil in hand. She decided it would be best now to go to her dorm if possible. All the students were due to their dorms at 9:00 anyway, although she'd be about a couple of hourse early. She walked across the lawn, and noticed a new face. It was of a boy. She had a perculiar face of trying to gifure out if this person was new or not, but she wiped it off her face and turned away quickly, not wanting to be rude and staring. Lydia knew this place by heart, as well as it's students. And that one boy back there she did not know.

Lydia was not a popular or overly socializing girl, but she was if there was such thing, good at listening and watching, and she was very observant.
Name: Jasmine Trina
Appearance: A picture of my character
Personality: Jasmine is really perky and will do whatever it takes to make people smile. She is also addictive to chocolate and will sometimes act like a 5 year old when she eats too much of it. She will always stand up for her friends and is also very stubborn and tough even if she doesn't look the part.
Classes: Math, History, Reading, Writing, Science
((yay! >.< wink )

Alex left her last class of the day with a sigh of relief. She would've collapsed right there in the hallway if a big crowd of kids weren't right behind her. Being trampled on wouldn't be the best way to end the day. Her grey book bag was slung over one shoulder and her thick-rimmed glasses rested on top of her head. With a swift movement, she knocked them back down to her nose and walked quickly through the halls and upstairs. She couldn't wait to get back to her dorm and have something to eat. Her black skirt swung as she hopped up the steps, her knee-high black boots clunking along the way.
Not feeling very outgoing though, Lydia did not go over and say a warm hello. She was never the greeter anyway. She walked up the steps, and pushed open the huge doors.
((Is my profile okay and if it is, may I have room #13??))
Kyosuke looked around from his spot on the bench, not many people were around this area. He found it a perfect place to take a cat nap for ten minutes. That was something he soon accomplished, he was fast asleep on the bench. As he curled up into a ball he slightly purred in his sleep.
(The profile is alright. You don't need to ask me if its alright. If I think their not I'll say something.)
((Okay I was just checking up with yah 3nodding ))
Once she reached her dorm, Alex threw her bag in the corner of the room and plopped on the bed. She didn't have any roommates, so she had the whole place to herself. As much as she wanted to just curl up under her purple quilt and go to sleep, she wanted food more. Her small figure bustled about the room searching for anything edible. No luck. Just some dust bunnies, a melted chocolate bar, and some candies that had been under her bed who knows how long. She left her room dissapointed, her belly rumbling. Alex wandered downstairs hoping to find something to do for the next couple hours.
(By the way, everyone can still have roomates y'know, if theres lots more people coming I would prefer people to buddy up as roomates or something... )
Name: Kyra Marshal
Appearance: Her hair is black, and comes down to her neck in the front, and to the top of her back in the rear. Her red eyes are half covered by her sunglasses, which she almost always wears. She is 5'2", and of average build. She is wearing black boots, mostly covered by her camo pants, which are kept up by a black leather belt. She is also wearing a black sleeveless top, lined with gold, and covered up by a black net top. Personality: She is shy and quiet, unless around friends. Any library is like her second home, so she likes to spend a lot of time in libraries. She is open to doing new things, or going new places, with friends.
Sexual Orientation: Women
Classes: Math, History, Art, Music, Science.
Dorm: 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces