Welcome to Gaia! ::

mina sat out side her class wich she got kicked out of for wrighting. she ran her hand over her hair. "today isent my day" she mutterd as she got up and walked down the hall.
*runs past Burnt her uniform still muddy as she trys to get back inside as fast as she could so she chould get her clothes warshed*
Burnt looked up at the leaves of the tree, some rain dripped from them but he didnt care he like the rain
(((sorry ill be on tomarrow)))

Screen Name: fushigi
Name: Kashi mina
Grade: 9
Race: angel
Singel or Taken? singel
Appearence:
school:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Work Clothes:
Street Clothes:
angel:
Burnt lay under the a tree looking out at the falling rain, his Cd player payed music in his ears as he shock off the rain from his head
Its alright *takes his hand and stands up looking at her school uniform seeing its all covered in mud* Man..... *picks up her bag and umbrella and trys to get the mud off her Uniform and bag*

Quotable Genius

Sirenee shivered wandering what to do. She had a free lesson seen as her class had gone off. She wandered back into school looking for someway to heat herself up
He stumbled back a bit as he looked at the girl."Sorry about that."He held his hand out to help her up.
*sighs and stands up holding her bag at her side* I guess I better get to my class *starts to head back into the school but runs into Shingo dropping her bag and umbrella as she falls back onto the ground*OWW....
Shingo walked out to the courtyard.He looked up at the sky as it got darker and the rain fell.

Quotable Genius

Sirenee reaches her class. The door is facing into the courtyard and there is nobody in the room. There is a note stuck to the outside of the door.
"Sorry sir, we decided to take the day off because we can love your class!" Sirenee sighed and kicked the door "Damn!" Her arms were beginning to sting from the cold. "Why do i not get told anything!!" Sirenee ran back under the walkway between the main doors on ither side of the courtyard
"at least its dry under here" she said with a hiss in her voice as she rubber her arms trying to keep warm, if she put her coat on it would just be worse as its soaked through!
*walks over to her locker and opens it putting away her books and grabs just her sketch book and puts in her bag and then puts on her coat* Were should I go till school lets out or intill my fav class starts. *thinks for a min then slams her locker closed and starts to run down the hall and into the coutyard holding an umbrella over her head as she sits down on a bench her bag on her lap and the umbrella over her head as she watches the sky*
"Your welcome."He sighed."Guess I'll skip this class."He went to his locker and put his books away.He leaned against one of the lockers as he took his mp3 from his pocket and put the headphones around his neck.

Quotable Genius

"thanks" Sirenee smiled and turned to walk down the corridor. She walked through the courtyard to reach the otherside of the school that she needed to be at. She slung her arms around herself as the rain beat down on her. She shook her head as the water ran down the strands of hair falling into her face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff