Welcome to Gaia! ::

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

User Image

xM a t t h i e uxxD a n i e l sxxV a n d e r w o l fx

The disgruntled Eli was amusing to Matthieu as the faun was confused if he should or should not apologize because Matthieu did tell him not to apologize beforehand. He guessed it was a little bit confusing, but did he care? Nope. He just liked the reaction Eli had. "You're so adorable when you're confused!" Matthieu said with a grin. And returning to the subject of Matthieu's life back home, he nodded his head to Eli's question. "Yeah, it was really hard... He said dejectedly, reminiscing the event. "I kept falling on the rocks when I turned into a human. I was like a baby moose trying to learn how to walk! I couldn't keep my balance for a couple of days and ended up crawling on the ground, but after a few pushes from my parents, here I am now, walking on two feet like a normal human being." Matthieu stated with much pride. It was a huge accomplishment for him, to conquer the style of walking on two feet in a matter of a few days. Usually, it'd take a good week or two for a Lycan.

On the topic of Eli's tail and other tails, Matthieu shook his head firmly. Eli's tail wasn't that stubby. It was just utterly cute and when it wagged happily, it made it even more cuter that Matthieu had to restrain himself from cuddling with the tail because that's not weird, right? "Your tail is unique though! Even if the others' are long and lush, your's is just... I can't explain it. It's just... aww." Matthieu admitted, putting in a sound instead of a proper adjective to describe Eli's tail. It. Was. Just. That. Adorable. Matthieu's tail, on the other hand, was quite fluffy and curled at the end. It was more useful as a duster than an aid of balance. "Why thank you!" The lycan said graciously at Eli's compliment. Matthieu did have a knack for picking things up quite quickly just like him learning how to walk on two feet. He laughed.

While Eli scratched Matthieu and the wolf went into a domestic dog mode, he couldn't help but nod languidly. He definitely was more wolf than a human. Heck, throw something across the room right now and he'll fetch it for you. When the faun tried out different scratching places, it triggered a few weird habits like both of Matthieu's leg would thump together, his lower body would start to wiggle as if he had a tail, and sometimes his wrists would flick in time with Eli's affectionate gesture. Oh Matthieu could live like this.

There was a legitimate reason as to why Matthieu was so hesitant in telling people he liked to be petted, or scratched, it's because he'll end up like this. On the floor with his head in the lap of the person who was doing the deed and whining like a lovesick puppy. It was degrading for the lycan, but since he hasn't been pet in such a long time, he'll let this slide for now. However, Matthieu thought too soon when Eli emitted a yelping sound and pulled out from under him. The lycan then found himself kissing the ground with a thud.

"Ow, ow, ow..." Matthieu muttered to himself, covering his nose with his hands,applying pressure to the radiating pain. His eyes started to tear as he held his nose, squeezing his eyes shut. "That hurt..." Pouted the lycan as he sat upright on the ground and glanced at Eli through his tears. The faun's face was flustered red as he fell on the floor too. "Are you okay Eli?" Matthieu asked, dabbing at his nose with his shirt to see if it was bleeding. Luckily it wasn't.

Sniffing, Matthieu smelled the adrenaline running through Eli's veins and his heart pounding hard against his sternum. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean for that to happen... there's a reason why I'm so stiff when it comes to people petting me because that happens.' He apologized sheepishly. Yep, this definitely was embarrassing.

OOC *muffles in pillow* ASKJSALJFAKHKL!

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

User Image
Elijah "Eli" Astraeus

See me run from the swiftest of m e l o d i e s.
      See me run from the fever of hammers and cables.

But they're just notes and they mean n o t h i n g,
        And they will ring as long as I hold t h e m.

Rather than the lycan take him seriously, he was just claiming the faun to be adorable when confused! How was confusion adorable!? Blowing out an exasperated breath and throwing his hands in the air, he gave up. Whatever came out of his mouth was going to come up, and Matthieu was just going to have to deal with it. Listening to the blonde explain his experience with adjusting to two legs, he nodding, assuming correctly it probably hadn't been an easy task. The addition of a newborn moose being included as a description made the story that much more entertaining. Matthieu really was a fast learner. Was that typical or atypical of lycans? Who knew. "It was good your parents were there to encourage you, huh?"

This guy was really stuck on his tail! Talk about a serious case of tail-envy happening! Should he laugh or face-palm at the other because of that? Opting neither, he shook his head, face set in a slight frown. "That's not... it's just a stubby tail! I'm sure yours is much better. It actually does something, like keep balance. I don't even know why we have tails. Except maybe to have something stubby attached to us as a conversational piece." His tone was the sort of, 'and that is final!' ring to it, crossing his arms before he had starting the whole petting escapade.

And about time he got the other to finally accept one of his compliments! Getting Matthieu to accept one of those was harder than... than his dad's skull! But then he supposed even the lycan couldn't deny his own rapid learning pace...

In hindsight, Eli might have... okay, he definitely over-reacted to the predicament he just found himself and the other a moment ago. Especially because Matthieu had been enjoying it, and it was a harmless enough activity. Yet the lycan was being exceptionally adorable, and he was really, like really close to Eli, closer than he was used to anyone being. The invasion of personal space was more than his little heart could handle, and the odd mixture of emotions he didn't typically connect with being around other males made the situation quite a bit alarming and perplexing.

In fact, for a split second, he was staring at Matthieu as if he were some sort of strange, bizarre creature from a whole different world that didn't even remotely look human.

Guilt quickly set in when he was snapped from his own flustered thoughts, jolting up and moving over to try and help Matthieu up all while apologizing profusely.
"I am so, so sorry, I'm fine, but are you okay? That looked really painful..." He asked, blue eyes checking the other's face to ensure there wasn't blood or immediate bruising. The blonde looked fine at least, and he wasn't yelling, so that was a relief.

"No, you're fine, I should've taken a hint."
Sighing at his own lack of consideration, he moved back to give the other some room. His own heart rate was starting to calm down somewhat, but it'd be a few minutes before the adrenaline would wear off. "I won't do that again, then. Fair?"

With → Matthieu
OOC → ...oh s**t. *Removes pillow* Please do not be the dead! D:

Kiyorimi

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

User Image

Matthieu shrugged his shoulders at the comment about his encouraging parents. "Well if you consider your father always nipping at your achilles heel to get up and walk while your mother shoves you off the ground, then I guess they're encouraging..." He chuckled halfheartedly, rubbing the back of his neck. Don't get him wrong, he loved his parents with all his might, but the love he received back was more of a tough love than anything. Matthieu assumed it was because they were the Alpha leaders of the Vanderwolf pack. However, the nips his father gave him did hurt... They had razor sharp teeth for crying out loud!

Eli still wasn't going to buy it that his tail was cute. This had Matthieu huffing and scoffing at the faun. It was cute! And the other just can't seem to be satisfied with it. Eli's tail reminded him of the white-tailed deer in the forest and in the mountains, flashing the white underside of their tails in danger. Hey, that's good point! "Unlike balance for me, your tail acts like a flag to warn others of dangerous pre... da... tors... oh." Predators meaning as species like him. Matthieu sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose at the dumb accusation. It's not like fauns are his favorite meal! Matthieu and his pack only ate animals that are well, animals! Not ones that have personalities for can talk like Eli can. Plus, he didn't look that appetizing. Not that he isn't attractive... Wait—no, he... well. Let's just stop. Matthieu mentally scolded himself. I should just... just stop.

The lycan had really stepped over his boundaries with Eli. With Eli looking at him like that, Matthieu bowed his head—and if he had ears they'd flatten against his skull—as a sign of a sincere apology. His head was in the same position as the faun helped him up to his feet, apologizing profusely. Heck, with the faun this sorry, the lycan was tempted to get back down on the ground again and roll on his back in submission... because that was what he always did when the elders and his parents got on to him. But he can't do that now. He was a human and that'd be weird. "No, no, it should be me that's sorry, really. I got a little too comfortable with it. Besides, I like the scratching! It's very soothing, makes me relaxed. And I've felt much more pain than that, so don't worry about it!" Matthieu said, finally able to look at Eli. "However, it's much better when I'm a wolf, honestly. It's more... pleasing to the eye to see a wolf roll on its back, thumping its leg rather than a human doing the action." Laughed Matthieu, trying to light up the mood.

When Eli mentioned that he wouldn't do that again, Matthieu frowned. Well, he didn't want that to happen. He liked being petted and scratched. But if the faun didn't want to do it, then so be it. Matthieu would need to run a trip to the store to find those personal posts that can scratch you when you rub on it. "If you prefer it to be so, then that's fine with me." Agreed the lycan almost regretting saying that. Maybe when the faun was comfortable with it enough again he'll scratch him? In the meantime, Matthieu would probably have to find another person willing enough to relinquish that. One of his two other roommates?

OOC *breathes* I'M ALIVE.

Hyper Pegasus

Fluffy Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Doggone It! 100
User Image
User Image

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXClearing his throat, the headmaster reached forward to press down on the button installed into his desk with his pale index finger. In turn, a screech echoed through each of the halls of the large campus. As he waited for the noise to die down, the man let out a sigh. He would need to make sure that the small annoyance in the intercom be fixed by Monday. The last thing he wanted was to impair the hearing of his students, especially since he knew some had rather sensitive ears.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX"Attention all available students, please make your way toward the gymnasium for a warm welcome to our school." Pausing, his voice took on a colder, more strict tone. "Any and all students found wandering the halls without permission from myself or another teacher will be dealt with accordingly. Please drop of all belongings at your dorm before attending the gym. We'll be taking you school I.D photos at this time, so think twice before you decide to skip."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXThe gymnasium had been decorated by teachers and students who had arrived the day before and volunteered to help out. Along one of the walls were tables packed with various beverages and treats. Each table had been labled in bold letters so the students would be aware of what they were picking up. It would be rather unfortunate if a human student had taken a cup of blood thinking it was some sort of punch or a faun had eaten something that contained goat meat. In a corner, a station had been set up where a man would take pictures of each of the students for their I.Ds that would be given to them on Sunday. Upon arriving, each student was given a clipboard, pencil, and a long sheet of paper with 'SCAVENGER HUNT' written in bold letters at the top. 'This is your first grade for the semester, so please try your best and return the paper to the person you have received it from once it is completed.' was written just below it.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

HERE IS THE SCAVENGER HUNT
You can put your name down for one of the answers. You can only put a name down once.
While some characters may fit into more than one spot, others can only fit in one spot. If you do the scavenger hunt correctly, you should end up with each spot filled out. If you do it wrong, you'll either end with a name down more than once or missing spaces. You may ask others for help, but don't forget you'll still have to approach the person you need so you can get one fact about them!
Have fun and good luck!

SCAVENGER HUNT

'This is your first grade for the semester, so please try your best and return the paper to the person you have received it from once it is completed.'

Write your name and dorm number at the top of this sheet.

♦Find somebody with red hair.
Name: _______
Tell one fact about this person. _______________________________

♦Find somebody who has a tail.

♦Find somebody who can shapeshift.

♦Find a human.

♦Find somebody of mixed races.

♦Find somebody with more than one color in their hair.

♦Find a vampire.

♦Find somebody with purple hair.

♦Find a pair of twins.
Names: _______ , _______
Tell one fact about each twin. _______________________________

♦Find somebody with green eyes.

○○○BONUS○○○

Find both of your roommates.

GaryThePsycho

Kiyorimi

senpai pls notice me

Yitani East

Hell of a Grell

SWEETCICERO

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

User Image
Elijah "Eli" Astraeus

Giving an apologetic smile, Eli could see that the way he took what Matthieu meant about encouragement and how it actually played it were a bit different. It was certainly a tougher love than what he received growing up - he felt rather pampered compared to the other's lifestyle. Listening to Matthieu explain how his tail was apparently supposed to work, he chuckled. "Don't look like that. But, uh, that's not really why we have tails..." Eli trailed off, and scratched the back of his head. He'd rather the conversation end than give the actual reason.

And now Matthieu looked so pathetic and sad!
Nice job, idiot, Eli thought at himself sourly. Now he had really done it. The other felt bad for a natural reaction, the faun felt horrible. "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. That's what happens to you, dog or human form, right?" Sucking in a deep breath, he had a feeling they would both keep apologizing to each other over and over again and get nowhere. About to say something, he stopped when hearing the initial skull-splitting noise before the headmaster's voice followed on the intercom. Listening best he could, hands partially over his ears from the noise, he frowned at the announcement. But mostly because of that awful sound. With a sigh, he looked at Matthieu.

"How about this... we're both sorry, right? Then let's make it up to each other. But maybe after that."
Eli mumbled, motioning up to signify their current school-related obligation. Gathering his trash, he threw it away and held out the map to Matthieu, a slight smile on his face. "If you're feeling up to it... want to have a race to the gym?" That adrenaline was still in his veins, and a nice canter - or better yet, a full on canter - would feel really good. Whatever Matthieu decided, they would certainly be at the gym to get their paper for the scavenger hunt and picture soon.

With → Matthieu
OOC → ;D

Kiyorimi

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

User Image

When Matthieu was going to reply to Eli's comments, an ear piercing screech radiated throughout the whole school. And having a keen hearing as a lycan, the noise caused Matthieu to cover his ears in pain and nearly caused him to crumple down on his knees at the startling noise. He certainly hated these types of mishaps. No wonder he had an aversion to technology because this would happen. Once Matthieu believed that the painstaking technical difficulty was gone, he tried to make out who exactly was talking in the intercom despite the tinnitus ringing in his ears. "Right, let's deal with that later, but for right now, we have other things to do." Answered the lycan after hearing that the Headmaster wanted all of the students to gather in the gymnasium for a welcome greeting and not only that, but it was their first semester grade, and they had no other choice, but to comply to the Headmaster's wishes.

Eli said race. At that moment, Matthieu smiled. Oh boy, did he love races! "You bet! I'm always up for a good race!" Little did he know that he was a human now. Matthieu didn't have the luxury of his claws to grip on the ground and the use of his four legs. He had shoes on that served the purpose of his paws and two legs. Great, just wonderful. However, Matthieu didn't want to turn the offer down, so he and Eli made their way to the main hallway. Matthieu was praying that he'd at least be able to get a grip on himself. Hopefully he'll have one left foot and one right foot, and not two left feet or else he'd make a complete utter fool of himself.

A goat against a wolf. It seemed pretty harmless. Yet, Matthieu didn't know the capabilities of a faun like Eli. Were they very light on their feet? Whatever the case maybe, Matthieu patted the fronts of his pockets to make sure he had his phone, school I.D., and wallet on him. Luckily for the lycan, he also forgot his backpack at the dorm too just like his map, so he shouldn't be too worried about his school materials being stolen. School pictures? Matthieu thought, remembering that during the announcement, the Headmaster said they'll be taking pictures of the students. Hopefully this race of theirs won't mess up his hair because Matthieu was a pretty self-conscious guy when it came to pictures.

As the two were getting ready and Matthieu was waiting patiently for Eli to count them down, the lycan also recalled that they'll be doing a scavenger hunt. Hunt; heh, heh. Matthieu chuckled at the word. He loved hunting, but for a scavenger hunt, this will be his first. What exactly would they do? Find certain people with said attributes? That seemed pretty worthy. But this was a huge school containing a lot of students. How could it be possible he'll find everyone?

OOC ^^ I'm flattered~

Hyper Pegasus

Brainy Ally

8,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

tab tab tab N tab E tab R tab O tab P tab O tab I tab H tab I tab K tab A tab S tab ,
User Image
                          [ ] tab "He'd be a pile of ash, that's what." Nero responded with an aggravated sigh. He reluctantly made way to the dorm rooms with Horatio, stopping at what was confirmed to be the other's dorm. A couple of others were outside it at first, but left pretty quickly, either of their own agenda or perhaps Nero's annoyed demeanor. Nevertheless, the demon was now in a foul mood, and was itching to find that vampire again just to fight him.

Normally, Nero would have walked away at this point. Stalked back to his room, or perhaps torn the school apart until he found that disgusting vampire and taught him a lesson. But, he wasn't expecting his body to react the way it did. Stepping closer, Nero glowered and cornered Horatio against the wall. With one hand blocking the other's escape down the other way to the hall, his other reached for Horatio's throat. "I told you to shut up."

Kissing him aggressively, Nero turned a once 'harmless' conversation into a much more intimate one. He kissed him until air became a necessity, and even then he simply dived to attack Horatio's neck. Moving his hand to the other's waist now, the demon nipped and licked at his skin, each touch from Nero radiating heat. It was a little hard to control his own body temperature when he was getting involved with another, but luckily, a loud screech from the PA system interrupted Nero's mood. It was unlikely that the announcement alone would stop Nero from bedding the insolent male, but the screech had brought him back to reality. With a growl, he separated from Horatio, barely listening to the announcement. Something about the gym and photos.

Nero glared at Horatio, before turning on his heel. He would leave for the gymnasium now, if only to get his damned I.D. card before going off to cause more chaos. He was interrupted with Horatio, by something he deemed important enough, so now he was seriously on edge. Maybe if he got his photo taken quickly, he could snatch up Horatio again and relieve a little stress. He didn't really care much for the other assignment at this damned meet-up, and he was more likely to burn the school down than to spend his time nitpicking through each pathetic student to find out what he needed to know. But then... the vampire would also be there. Somehow this event just got a little better.

"Are you coming?" Nero asked Horatio, not caring how far away he was now. His tone was demanding.

ooc: hopefully that was alright o3o/

User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

Yitani East

Tipsy Strawberry

User Image
Elijah "Eli" Astraeus

Matthieu agreeing to the race immediately made Eli feel enough relief and happiness his tail twitched again. Excellent! He'd run off that adrenaline, and to boot a good old-fashioned gallop put him in lighter spirits. Then he'd think clearly and... laughing a little nervously, he nodded, realizing he was supposed to start them off. Crouching down slightly, in what probably looked awkward to a human but comfortable to a faun, he grinned."Three... two... one...!" The signal given, he took off in what began as a decent enough trot, checking to see how safe the floor beneath his hooves would work out. Some of the flooring was too smooth, his feet having nothing to get any traction on. Luckily, the ground beneath him would be fine, he'd just have to be careful if he went into full canter.

Of which of course he ended up doing, feeling his blood pumping and his lungs expanding to take in as much oxygen as possible. It felt amazing to be running. Would his hair be in tangles by the end? Sure, but he didn't care. There was a person to race and since he didn't see Matthieu next to him that meant he was probably winning. Laughing a little, he slowed down to a trot, and then a walk to the gymnasium, breathing in deeply and grinning like fool who just won the jackpot. Glancing around, his smile broadened when Matthieu came in second, and pushed the door open to let his friend in so they could explore the inside.
"Ahhh... good, refreshments... drinks sound good..." He nodded, grabbing a drink before picking up his copy of the scavenger hunt. Glancing down the list, he realized that this meant he and the blonde would have to part ways in order to get a good grade.

"Guess you can put me down for someone with a tail." He joked, glancing over, wondering if he could put the lycan down for anything. "...are your eyes green? Unless this maybe means you're a shapeshifter... but I thought that was a species... unless they mean a species that shifts shape..." He frowned looking at it, taking some of the directions a bit too literally. When it came to his life in homeschooling, his parents always gave too much direction, leaving Eli a bit unfamiliar with freedom to interpret what he was supposed to do.

With → Matthieu
OOC → ;D

Kiyorimi

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

User Image

And they were off!—psych.

Well, the faun had taken off just fine, even checking to make sure if Matthieu was on his tail. Nope, nope, nope. That did not happen. As tantalizing as it was for the lycan, he just couldn't seem to find his footing—literally. When Eli had counted down and signalled that the racing had commenced, Matthieu attempted... attempted to speed down the hallway, but that didn't seem to be the case. He went through the 'right' motions prepping himself into a sprint with beating Eli in mind, yet his feet just wouldn't cooperate. They just couldn't. Matthieu was lucky to squeeze in a couple steps here and there, however, every time he'd will himself to do more, he would end up almost smacking the floor again.

Like a klutz, Matthieu cursed under his breath as he watched Eli leave him in the dust and down the hallway. Well great, there goes his map to the gym. No matter, he could always sniff the guy out. Anyway, the fact of the matter is that Matthieu can't run in this form, he realized. at least not just yet. He was so accustomed in his wolf form that he assumed he'll do just fine as a human. And he was wrong. So terribly wrong. With a defeated sigh, Matthieu restabilized himself on his two legs and managed to power walk, then reached up to a jog down the hall, sniffing every so often to see where the little goat cheese ran off to.

It took several minutes until Matthieu was able to see the faun again in front of the gymnasium. He blew a raspberry at him once he slowed down to a comfortable pace. "You got lucky this time. Apparently," The lycan stared down at his miserable two legs. "I'm not fit to run, just yet. Jogging is all I can muster for the time being." With that aside and accepting his loss with much difficulty, because he was for sure he'd beat Eli in a race, Matthieu thanked Eli for the holding the door open for him as they both stepped inside.

The smell of food overwhelmed Matthieu's senses as he could feel his salivary glands water in anticipation. Excitedly, the lycan weaved through the bodies of students and tables to find one particular food he took a liking to: bones. It even made him more elated when he found out that they were filled with bone marrow. Matthieu picked out a bowl with the bite-sized bones and hurriedly returned back to Eli while popping a crunchy morsel into his mouth. The sound of crunching calcium could be heard with every chew until Matthieu swallowed it. "Oh my, that's really good." He said happily before he went to fetch himself a clipboard, pencil, and paper of the scavenger hunt game they were about to do.

Balancing out his clipboard with his bowl of treats, Matthieu nodded his head when Eli said he should be the one for having a tail. "Yeah, so..." And Matthieu wrote down Eli's name next to the Student Description and a fact he learned about him. He laughed and crossed out a silly fact about Eli's tail. Once he was done writing, Matthieu snuck another bone in his mouth, chewing it delightfully, and blined at Eli quizzically when the faun asked if he had green eyes. He shook his head no for that his eyes were a light brown, or hazel. He swallowed again after munching on the bone and cleared his throat. "Yes, I am a shapeshifter." Matthieu clarified and laughed once more when Eli was thinking too hard about the description.

As Eli wrote him down for being a shapeshifter, Matthieu glanced around at the students who were still making their way into the gymnasium. He switched from looking up at the unfamiliar faces to back down at his clipboard to back up again, trying to compare who matched what description. "Well, I guess we have to find the other students..." Matthieu said sadly, knowing that he and Eli had to part ways for a while in order to receive a good grade for their first semester.

OOC • • •

Hyper Pegasus

SCAVENGER HUNT

'This is your first grade for the semester, so please try your best and return the paper to the person you have received it from once it is completed.'

Matthieu Daniels Vanderwolf — Dormitory 3

Name: Eliijah Astraeus
Tell one fact about this person. He has a fluffy, cute, stubby tail is an Italian faun with heritage dating back to the Roman Empire.

Name: Matthieu Daniels Vanderwolf
Tell one fact about this person. I am Matthieu.

♦Find a human.

♦Find somebody with piercings.

♦Find a vampire.

♦Find a pair of twins.

○○○BONUS○○○

Brainy Ally

8,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
where: gymnasium tab tab outfit: xx + lamp tab tab mood: cheerful tab tab company: none

User Image
      Jair Baehr
      tab tab tab ` have a wish or two or three!
      tab tab tab you ain't never had a friend like me!

Unable to contain his excitement for a chance to attend the school, Jair Baehr had arrived one day too early to the building. Because of his early arrival, he had been present to help set up the gymnasium for the ice breaker activities, and decorating was one thing he was terrific at. Some of the most intricate decorations dotted all over the gym were his handiwork, and yet the jinn was still bouncing around, happily waving at other students as he studied his scavenger hunt instructions. One of his concerns upon arriving at the school was if he was going to fit in, despite his human-like appearance. But from one glance around the students and teachers, he realized he probably stuck out less than he thought. The only thing a little different about him was his manner of dress, but he had seen a couple other creatures wearing close to nothing. The other thing about Jair that stood out was his lamp, happily clipped to the golden chain belt he wore around his waist, and was resting at his hip.

Jair's lamp was the reason why unpacking had taken such little time. Really, the only time he spent in his dorm room was decorating it just for the sake of appearances. All of his belongings were inside his lamp, and he really didn't even need a dorm, so to speak. It was convenient to be able to bring all of his belongings with him, and not have to worry about his extensive wardrobe fitting in the closet provided (ignoring the fact that he could conjure anything he wanted, contradicting the need for a wardrobe at all).

Itching his chest tattoo for a moment, the jinn then decided it was time to give that list another look. He already had his student I.D., since he had arrived earlier, so all he had to worry about was finding persons to match the traits on the list. Floating up slightly, Jair crossed his legs and levitated, lounging as he searched for someone to match a spot on the list. He himself seemed to match the green eyes section, but that was pretty normal, especially since humans were present at the school. Weren't green eyes common amongst them? Jair involuntarily shuddered. He wasn't a fan of humans, and as such, was glad that they could not see him until he chose to reveal himself. Filling out the green eyes section for himself, followed by stating that he was a jinn, Jair conjured up a pen and started writing his name down.

O.G. Elder

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

《《Freddie The Lowly Human Mason》》

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So the first day at this new unity school or something. This'll be great.

Freddie takes the suitcase from the seat next to him and steps out of the taxi. He takes a second to fish out some money from his wallet and hands it to the man driving, then turns to look at the school. Sighing, he slowly starts to make his way toward the front doors. At one point he stops to look around the front and take in the scenery. Doing this he notices some marks on the ground and the burnt flag. "Looks like some demon was already having a bit of fun." He walks around the burns on the ground knowing that it probably wasn't safe to walk on yet since they looked fresh. and goes inside.

Looking at his map he finds the dorms fairly easily and uses his key to unlock the door to dorm four. Going inside he finds that it seemed like one room was taken albeit very little things being in it. He picks the room that is farthest from the main door since it was unoccupied and throws his stuff down. Then at this time a loud blaring noise comes from the PA system and then a voice tells them to head down to the gym. The door locks behind him and he uses the map to find his way there, trying to avoid contact with the other humanoids that were around.

Once Freddie gets to the double doors he folds up his map and stuffs it in his pocket. Someone walks in before him so he hops in while the door was still open. Not saying anything to anyone he goes to wait in line to get his picture taken, not a short line either. The nervousness kicks in quickly and he starts to rub his hands together, looking around the room at all the different people and creatures.

ooc: Okay so hello everyone this is my first post which I'm usually not the best with. And also my first time doing any real formatting as I've never done that before so excuse if it's not the best. ;-;
with: a lot of strangers

SCAVENGER HUNT

♦Find a human.

♦Find a vampire.

♦Find a pair of twins.

○○○BONUS○○○

Tipsy Strawberry

User Image
Elijah "Eli" Astraeus

Laughing a little at Matthieu once they were inside, he scratched the back of his head with an awkward grin. His mood had drastically improved with his little sprint, but now he realized his map was still with him and he had basically left the other behind. "Let me know once you get the hang of running then. I'll be more than happy to race you anytime." The faun even threw in a playful wink. Waiting for the other to return after grabbing a snack, he opted to not dwell on what the crunching noise was of the blonde's selected food.

He sulked a bit at the fact the other didn't have green eyes, but perked up when it was confirmed that Matthieu could be considered a shapeshifter. Quickly scribbling down Matthieu's name and the fact he just got a new cell phone, he nodded in approval. Reaching into his pocket, he drew out his cell phone and pointed at it.
"We still have each other's numbers, right? I'll text you later, then." Eli didn't want to say bye yet, but grades were grades unfortunately. Giving the other one last smile and wave, he looked around. The place was certainly decorative, having an almost festive atmosphere from the festivity put into it. There had been mention about photos for school I.D.'s, right? Well... might as well get his.

Walking into the semi-long line, he looked over the scavenger hunt list again. That's when he noticed it - a bit of purple, right in front of him. Blinking, he looked over the paper and... right there. Someone with purple hair. Eyes traveling back down to the paper, it asked for just that - along with their name, and a fact about them. Okay then. He could do this. Eli just spent quite some time talking to Matthieu - how hard could this other person be? Taking a deep breath, he awkwardly reached forward to pat the other's shoulder.
"Uh, hi, excuse me, but you have purple hair and..." Trailing, he shook his head, mentally berating himself for trying to talk to someone in such a rude way. Cringing he quickly took the route he usually did, "S-sorry, that came out wrong..."

With → Matthieu, Freddie
OOC → Your post was fine!

GaryThePsycho

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User ImageUser Image
ℒandon and ₤ogan Seymour

You could be the corpse and I could be the killer

If I could be the devil, you could be the sinner

You could be the drugs and I could be the dealer

Everything you say is like music to my ears

All Logan could do was shove his hands into his pockets and curse in his head. He was not happy, not happy at all. Honestly, Logan wouldn't have been happy regardless of who it was staying in their dorm with them. However, how they met, and primarily knowing what Zander was made it worse. Humans were a problem with the twins, yet there were still worse breeds to them.. For instance, demons. They both hated demons. Even though demons probably liked to cause mischief just as much as the twins, demons tended to take things in a much more dangerous direction. The boys were more of a passive danger to others. They mainly pulled harmless, but irritating pranks. Hardly anyone ever got hurt. Yet they've still had moments when they created dangerous situations, or got sucked into one by mistake. .

The nicer of the duo, Landon, looked over at Zander kindheartedly and smiled. He agreed, it was cool that they would all be in the same dorm. Meeting Zander and knowing that he'd be their room mate, was also a big relief. Who they'd be rooming with with a worry that Landon had.. While a lot of times he didn't seem like it, he was quite shy, and a bit timid around new faces. Timid because he didn't know who he could trust outside of his brother. Plus, he was worried they'd be roomed with some jerk... Then again, Landon would be roomed with a jerk regardless. Even though Logan wasn't mean to Landon, he was still a jerk nonetheless. “I think it's cool. I was worried we'd be roomed up with some evil creature or something.” Landon said, a hint of relief in his voice. Though Logan seemed to mutter indistinct words under his breath. Ones Landon didn't even understand. Landon just chuckled more though. This was perfect to him. Logan would be forced to get over his hatred for everyone here... Or maybe it'd get worse? Hmm...

Then their was a loud sound going off, following a voice. Logan and Landon both stopped. They both looked slightly confused over what that was.. They had never experienced someones voice booming around the whole area they were in, though it appeared to be harmless. Just instruction of what to do. “Gymnasium? We don't even know where our dorm is..” Landon said, looking to Logan as if in search of an answer or something. Though Logan had nothing. “Come on guys. Let's just get to our dorm, and head off to wherever the hell this gymnasium is.” Logan said. Landon nodded and continued to follow Logan again. They just had to go drop off their things, then head to the gymnasium. Simple, right? Mean while, they didn't get too far ahead of Zander, assuming that the guy was wanting to tag along with them.

OutOFCharacters: {Oh dear... Scavenger hunt. xD}

Psychedelic Yukio

O.G. Elder

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

《《Freddie The Lowly Human Mason》》

Suddenly while he was fidgeting someone had tapped his shoulder which made him jump a little bit. Slowly turning, the humanoid appeared to be almost a goat. On his way to the school he had done some research on some of the species that could have been here, but this had not been one that he had heard of before. He puts on a shy grin and shakes his head slowly. "It's fine, I get that a lot, my driver even made fun of me for it." Giving a weak chuckle he looks at the boy and sees he is holding a clipboard that has the words "Scavenger Hunt" on the top of the paper. Without realizing, he raises an eyebrow and looks back up, trying to make eye contact. "Is this scavenger hunt for different students or something? I didn't know they knew what I would look like, that's kind of creepy" He gives a smile trying to make to boy feel better.

They both step forward as the line moves and Freddie keeps talking, trying to not be a nervous and awkward. "I suppose a name would be better than 'Purple-Haired-Boy' am I right? My name is Freddie, last name is Mason if that matters." He stands there awkwardly for a second before sticking out his hand and shutting up, realizing he was talking more than usual already. While he is waiting he tries to read more of what is on the clipboard but can't see it well since he didn't have his contacts in. Giving up with a mental sigh he looks back up and studies the form across from him. After doing this he blushes and looks away, realizing that he was staring.

ooc: I get really self-concious about my posts sorry cx also sorry if this one was a bit short, dinner is calling me and cut me off.
with: a lot of strangers, Eli the Fawn

Hyper Pegasus

SCAVENGER HUNT

♦Find a human.

♦Find a vampire.

♦Find a pair of twins.