Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How long has it been since Aiyu began walking from the next over to his destination of Rosendale School, several hours. Such a pity honestly. Both of his parents refused to bring the male to the school, so using whatever money he had paying for expensive train tickets and bus fee's left without anymore for decent food. Aiyu did run out of his money in a town sixty miles from the school, so in order to travel farther, the violinist performed and grabbed enough money from the playing to take him to the town that was closest to the school. Aiyu would've performed in the town but constant on-going storm prevented him from doing so.

So, as his horrible luck would have it, Aiyu walked the remaining way to school his luggage dragging behind him, two violins, an amp, and four suitcases, of course he took precaution though in case he did have to walk as such. it was luck that Aiyu didn't get struck by lightning or ran over in the course of the storms that seemed to follow him as he continued to walk along the road. Exhaustion filled the teen as he walked and it was also evident by the dark circles he gained under his eyes. Slowly and with some form of determination that baffles Aiyu himself he trudges on to a new school through yet another storm.

As the storm seemed to settle, Aiyu heard the sound of quite a few cars and voices as he looked up. Finally the teen has arrived as the school, walking onto campus passing numerous people, murmurs and stares started up as Aiyu continued to walk, maybe if he was in better condition Aiyu would care more but he was far to exhausted to pay anyone any mind to whatever comments they were making. Somehow managing to move his stiff hand he pulled out the map of the school as he navigated his way through the paths, buildings and numerous crowds of people as he made his way to the dormitory.

Walking inside, Aiyu was blasted with warm air that made the chill on his body much evident. Roaming through the halls Aiyu dug his key out keeping his handy as tried to find his room and managed to do so. Dorm room two. Unlocking the door, Aiyu flicked the lights on pulling his luggage behind him and the door closing shut. By the looks of it, it seemed like Aiyu was the first one here which is completely fine by him since he didn't feel like talking or explaining anything to anyone at the moment. The first thing Aiyu did was walk over to the heater turning it waay up as he walked into the bathroom pulling off is coat and what felt like ten layers of clothing sticking two his body. Throwing the wet clothes in the tub and wrapping a towel around him Aiyu walked back over to his luggage.

Pulling the plastic coverings of the fours bags and his two violins, as well as numerous tarps from the amp; the method he used to keep everything dry, he grabbed a few clothes for himself, a pair of boxers, plaid sweatpants, a black t-shirt and a purple fleece hoodie, Aiyu immediately changed into the very welcoming dry clothes. With clothes neatly put away, his two violins- an acoustic along with an electric neatly on there stands atop the dresser, suitcases neatly under his bed the amp in a safe corner, he smiled as he walked into the bathroom. Separating his clothes out he neatly hung them to dry along with the plastic coverings and the tarps. Closing the light off in the bathroom, Aiyu yawned as he curled up in his chosen bed passing out for much needed sleep. If anyone was to walk in they would discover Aiyu sleeping and that the room felt like it was Arizona during the summer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Company:Bed
Thinking:Sleep
Out of Candy:Damn you browser for closing down and making me re-type everything TT^TT
Clothing:Aiyu's sleepwear

Masterful Lover

_____________________________User Image

WITHterrance...terry?

THINKING...he wants to be friends?

AT dorm 5

He might've been squatting on the corner of his bed like a frog, but to Amaya, he looked more like a fierce tiger, examining his prey. "Uhhh..." She shifted uncomfortably in her makeshift cocoon, feeling her eyes grow wide with terror even more as a shadow fell upon his face, and he asked her to clarify the situation. "Ye-yeah..." Amaya wondered for the millionth time how the school got away with implementing co-ed dorms. She was sure with all the money they were getting from the students' tuition played a significant role in keeping officials and possibly parents from making too much of a fuss. Though, was it so much trouble to match two people of the same sex together? Never being in a room alone with a guy, let alone sharing a dorm, Amaya was stunned at the turn of events. Her heart jumped around her chest at the thought of sleeping in the same room as him. Oddly enough, the scenario in her mind didn't involve him crawling in her bed in the middle of the night, but instead, him following through with his promise earlier, and snap her neck.

Just as the memory returned, he pounded his fist against his hand, making the color completely drain from her face. Oh, god, oh, god, he's going to kill me, oh my god, I'M NOT READY TO DIE. Instead of screaming, she flinched, keeping her eyes closed, and imagined if the Grim Reaper would be doubled over laughing at her ridiculous day when they met. Just as she wondered what it'd feel like to high five a skeleton, she heard a completely unfamiliar voice. Her eyes snapping open, Amaya found herself facing what appeared to be an oversized child. It took her a minute to realize it was actually her roommate, who had somehow morphed from a menacing tiger to an adorable feline cub in a matter of seconds. He had leapt across the bed and now she was only a couple feet away when those three words spilled out of his mouth.

"We're friends...right?"

Alarm, shock, and confusion started to egg it out within her, fighting for the primary emotion spot. But as the internal battle of emotions raged, her eyes refocused on him, and she started to feel something else. He was beaming so much, it would've made the sun jealous. His rays made warmth start to spread from her core. Amaya couldn't help it, the outrageousness of the situation was no match for the contagious happiness he was radiating. Before she could even think of how to respond, he somehow answered his own question. As she vaguely wondered what mental hoops he had just jumped through, he grinned at her and energetically introduced himself. Amaya felt the corners of her mouth lift. He was like an excited little puppy, so much that she could swear she saw a tail behind him wagging. He's so cute...

Then he leaned forward intently, making her smile completely disappeared. And insane. Blushing furiously, she stumbled backward. "That's a...KISSING DISTANCE, don't do that!" Under the covers, she clutched her chest, trying to regulate her breathing enough that wouldn't pass out. Who knows what my unpredictable roommate would do then. The mental statement succeeded in causing a few more irregular beats. Oh, geeze, need to get out of this room and to where there's...witnesses. His abrupt swing of personalities struck a fear in her she couldn't ignore, no matter how adorable, albeit eccentric, he was now acting.

When she was calm enough, she walked over to her suitcase, unzipping it from her cocoon, and grabbing a handful of clothes. "Terrance...Terry, my name is Amaya and I'm...a Libra and AB positive," She spoke, closing the lid, and headed over to the bathroom in front of her bed. "I'm going to go change real quick, okay?" After she smiled reassuringly at him, she ducked inside the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Dropping the comforter, she quickly changed, her thoughts going a mile a minute. Saying she was conflicted would be putting it mildly. Part of her wanted to get as far away from him--he scared her in more ways than one. But his insanity seemed to be contagious as well, because the thought of just leaving him made her stomach shift uncomfortably from guilt. Plus, he's my roommate, I can't exactly spend this whole year running away from him...maybe it'd help if I got to know him?

It seemed a reasonable enough mission, especially if they were in public. Armed with a plan, she opened the door, done changing into an over-sized sweater and jeans. She sat on the bed, putting on some shoes, and glanced up at Terrance. "So I was thinking we could leave this stuffy room and go...exploring." She stood up, walked towards the door, and threw back a friendly smile accompanied with a challenge, hoping it would help convince him if he wasn't already. "You up for it?"
User Image

__________________________________ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

______________________________________________________________________________d e s tr u c t i v e & s w e e t
__________________________________________________________________________________________________ am I what you call a 'junior' ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________xxxx

When Terrance had introduced himself, he expected at the very least a quick reply. However, the girl merely grew red in the face and staggered back a few feet, going on something about "kissing distance". Terrance's brows knitted together in confusion, almost tempted to reach forward and touch her forehead to check for any signs of a fever. She did seem to be a little out of sync like other normal humans. There was just something off about her, and in the worst case scenario, she may as well have been sick. "Are you okay?" He mumbled, rocking back onto his feet as he straightened in posture.

He took a step forward, raising a hand to her face but she was already gone and rummaging through her suitcase. Terrance silently lowered his hand and peered over her shoulder, observing curiously as she yanked out a pile of clothes with a single hand, introducing herself in the process and returned the same amount of information before bustling to her bathroom. "AB positive! You're rare!" He called, just before she closed the door. Staring blankly at the wood of her washroom, he took a few steps back and plopped himself onto her bed, an eager smile returning to his face.

"I'll wait for you here!" He called, and began to scan the room with a critical eye. He didn't have a chance to take a good look before, but now that he had time to breathe, he realized that the dorm was actually quite nice. Glancing outside the window, he could see a pretty view of the campus. It was all pretty but rather boring too.

His eyes suddenly fell on the suitcase that she had lugged up. Terrance peered back to the washroom to see if she was still changing, and from the light that poked out from beneath the door, he could tell he still had a handful of time. Slowly and cautiously, he raised the top of the suitcase and peeked inside. At first, he just saw her clothes-- she had a nice collection too. However, something pink and lacy caught his attention. He plucked it out from the corner of her bag and held it up, chuckling to himself at what was in his possession.

Hahaha, her underwear!

All of a sudden, the click of the bathroom's lock interrupted his scheme and he was forced tos slam the top of the suitcase down, and tossed the piece of pink fabric across the room, beside her bed.

Obediently, he turned back to the girl and jumped to his feet.

When she suggested on leaving the room, Terrance nodded his head in agreement. "Sure, I'd love to!" He replied, rushing to yank on his shoes and grab his keys as opened the door. "C'mon," he called impatiently, glancing back at the girl. "Amaya, let's go!"

Before she could even get a word in, he raced off in the belief that she would follow after him. He began to charge down the corridor, but stopped midway when he came to another dorm with its room wide open. The girl from before was standing in the door frame.

"Ah! It's the princess!" He cried in shock, backing up into the opposing wall. He narrowed his eyes at the back of her head, in disbelief that she'd be on the same floor as him.

She'd probably come crying and complaining to him everyday, or something.

Perfect, he thought sarcastically.

C M P A N Y _____ MY BEST FRIEND, SOME RANDOM GIRL

T H N K I N G _____ HEY, AMAYA AND I ARE GOING TO DO SO MANY AMAZING FRIEND STUFF AND-- ...IT'S HER!

W H E R A B U T S _____ DORM HALL
`♩.¸¸.♪´´¯`♫♬.¸¸.♪´´¯`♬´Ⓛιℓιαиα xⓌץαтт`♩.¸¸.♪´´¯`♫♬.¸¸.♪´´¯`♬´

User Image

♫♬´¯`♪xxx“Music speaks what cannot be expressd,
♫♬´¯`♪xxxsoothes the mind and gives it rest,

Lilly blinked in surprise as the girl spoke and said no to her coming in which, she wasn't offended really but she wasn't looking forward to meeting her roommate actually. Maybe, if she hurried and got her stuff unpacked and maybe change she wouldn’t have to. For some reason, she was nervous about meeting people. What if she acted odd, what if someone didn’t like how she acted. It made her well a little jittery so; she closed the door figuring the boy was in the bathroom again. The only thing she was concerned about really was her music which, she took out first laying all the wet crimpled sheets on her bed. Thankfully, her clothes were all neatly folded and she just quickly dropped them into her dresser. Having picked the bed completely opposite of the other in the room, not wanting to invade his space.

It took her only minutes to unpack, her violin propped up against her dresser. When she was done, she quickly grabbed a change of clothes. Not enjoying the dampness hers still had and, she disappeared into her bathroom. Changing into a comfy pair of jeans, a soft yellow cami, and a light blue shirt with cute little design on the front in silver. With that, she snuck out of her bathroom and, grabbed her music wanting to be somewhere quiet to fix her ruined music.

As she thought how sneaky she was leaving, backing out of her dorm with her music in her arms. She was startled by an oddly familiar voice. Causing her to jump and turn around, looking to see who was calling her a princess! Coming to find the rude red haired boy from earlier, backed up against the far wall pointed at her. Acting as if he was afraid of her, and she frowned and didn’t seem too happy with the nickname he gave her. Lilly was already not liking school, home was looking more appealing every minute now. Glaring back at him as he did her and she spoke her voice having a soft warm musical under tone to it. “Well if it isn’t the caveman from earlier. I see your nose has stopped bleeding. Too bad your manners haven’t improved much.”

Lilly huffed a little and closed her dorm behind her and glanced down where he most likely had come from. Feeling a little bad for whoever was his roommate. He was going to be a hand full as it was. What she didn’t get was why in the world was he afraid of her? It looked as if he was cowering and shaking in fright. “Didn’t your mother ever tell you it is not nice to point at others.” Not enjoying his big finger pointing at her face.

♫♬´¯`♪xxx heals the heart and makes it whole,
xxxxxxxxxx♫♬´¯`♪xxxflows from heaven to the soul.”

With Caveman Boy
Thoughts Ugh..him again...
Located Dorm Hall, in front of form 4.

Masterful Lover

WITHterrance, female neighbor

THINKINGstupid, grabby hands.

AT dorm hallway

Just as Amaya was about to cross the door's threshold to follow, his booming voice gave her pause. At first it was out of fear, but quickly it morphed into confusion as she made out the words he was saying. There's...a princess?

She heard a girl's voice quip back in a biting response and felt an uncomfortable sensation in her chest. She's calling him a name. Without thinking, she stepped out of the room, just in time to see her female neighbor and roommate glowering daggers at each other.

Amaya knew that any normal person would immediately go to the girl and apologize for their roommate's behavior, but instead, she was pulled to Terrance, whom she was sure had instigated the situation in the first place. Though, it didn't seem to matter, just like earlier, when she had given him tissues following his vehement threats. She didn't have a thoughtful reason as to why his hostility caused her to react in such a nurturing way at this point, but was simply doing what felt right.

Walking to Terrance's side, she was startled at the accusatory finger pointed at their neighbor. Okay, that's definitely not helping the situation. With hesitation, she lightly wrapped her fingers around his one and gently pulled his arm back down, giving him a reassuring squeeze. "Hi! I'm the...spaz from earlier," Amaya joked as she let go of Terrance, hoping to deescalated the situation with humor. "I'm sorry about earlier, I had an...awkward encounter with your roommate. Oh, speaking of which, this one is mine." Her eyes slightly widened at her choice of words and she felt slightly flushed as she tried to clarify. "I mean, yeah, my roommate..."

Shifting awkwardly on her feet, Amaya slightly jumped, as a realization hit her. "Wait, I haven't even properly introduced myself, have I?" She put on the warmest smile she could muster, hoping it would somehow made up for earlier. "My name is Amaya."
User Image

______________________________________________________________________________d e s tr u c t i v e & s w e e t
__________________________________________________________________________________________________ am I what you call a 'junior' ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________xxxx

It seemed as though, unfortunately, Terrance could have had snuck by the girl without being noticed at all. However, his cry out to her was enough for her to turn and give an equally displeased look. The two simply exchanged spiteful glares while the other girl spoke, calling him in return for his insult, a "caveman". Terrance bore his teeth like a rabid dog, ready to attack the girl with all that he had. She did not stop, however. The princess continued to ask if he had been taught any manners by his mother, to which he froze for a brief moment. The essence of a hissy cat melted away into something much more menacing. Terrance straightened, his expression suddenly darkening into a still, serious and threatening face. "I'm going to give you a bloody nose if you don't shut up. Just because you're a woman, does not mean I won't hurt you," he stated quite flatly, his extended hand slowly uncurling as though he were about to reach for the girl's collar.

His mind began to blur and he almost was unable to control his actions. However, something moved into his field of view and Terrance instantly snapped out of his daze. His finger was squeezed gently by the warm hand of someone else. For a brief moment, he didn't understand what was going on. Terrance's eyes refocused, startled to see Amaya ahead of him busily introducing herself to the girl next door: the princess.

"Amaya, this girl's stupid. Let's keep moving!" He nagged from behind, grasping her forearm gently as he attempted to tug her away. "Let's go, let's go."

Terrance frowned and glanced at the unknown intruder in his life. "Pah, I'm tired of seeing your face," he muttered irritably before turning to his roommate. "Don't bring her along. She seems like a nuisance," he whispered, though just loud enough for the princess to hear.

He'd absolutely hate it if she tagged along...

C M P A N Y _____ MY BEST FRIEND, SOME RANDOM GIRL

T H N K I N G _____ ER...WHAT JUST HAPPENED.. OH IT'S AMAYA!

W H E R A B U T S _____ DORM HALL

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Vvoices broke into the head of the sleeping teen, stirring in his sleep he opened his resisting eyes looking at the clock. I barely slept...what the hell? he thought as he continued to hear numerous voices in the hall, one male...and two females by the sound of it. Groaning Aiyu forced his too tired out of the much too comfortable bed, his hair was tossled about his choxolatw brown eyes showed annoyance. Dragging his heavy body he opened the door stepping out into the hall.

Just as he suspected when he got there were indeed two females and a male. From what he could faintly here it was the male and one of the females who were arguing, and it seemed to be the female at a door and not the one who was with the male who were arguing. He didn't catch the argument and he didn't care too all we wanted was quiet. "'Scuse me...but could you either take your argument elsewhere or quiet down some?" he asked with yawn as he looked the group fully showing them his face, dark circles under his eyes proved his lack and much needed sleep which was interuppted by his fellow neighbors.

Company:Random people he doesn't care for at the moment
Thinking:why am i notasleep?
Out of Candy:I'm on my tablet so my posts may not be as good as they can be. Please bear with me till I can have access to a computer -sometime tomorrow-

User Image

Lilly backed up a little, seeing as the look on his face changed considerably and her back hit her dorm door. She was beginning to feel she had said something wrong like she feared and she frowned as she listened to him. She knew it wasn’t right to judge but, at the moment she didn’t like this boy. He seemed very rude and well mean. She was about to retaliate to his words but, the look on his face and him bringing his hand closer caused her heart to jump in her chest. Thank goodness for the other girl who had shown up whom, happened to be the girl who was just at her door a few minutes ago. Taking a deep breath she was still upset with the boy but, she couldn’t take this out on the girl.

So, Lilly smiled just a little to the girl as she began to speak about how she was a spaz and what not. Which, caused her to smile just a little more because she seemed nice. Nicer than some people she knew so far, caveman boy. “No, it is ok I understand I..have had a few awkward encounters as well. You’re not the only one.” Trying to lighten the mood a little but, the red head seemed out to get her. Lilly really didn’t understand what she had done wrong. “Oh, I am Liliana..Wyatt. Its nice to meet you...” But before she could speak with the girl more, the red head began to pull her away.

Her fingers clenched tightly around her folder she held, with her music frowning deeply. Lilly was not enjoying that he kept calling her stupid along with princess. Then, the comment about seeing her face it hurt a little. Even then he continued, calling her a nuisance. Not wanting to put the girl in a position to choose between her roommate and her. Seeing as it would be difficult for Amaya if she came in bad terms with her roommate. To make matters worse, another student came out of their dorm and came over.

This was becoming a really bad day so far, could she just go back home now. “Sorry Sir…I was just going. I am very sorry for interrupting you sleep.” Her blue eyes looked to the red head with a deep frown not really in the mood to retaliate anymore. Then looking to Amaya with a very small smile. “Maybe I will see you again. It seems you have prior arrangements, hopefully we can chat more later…” At least, she had music she could sing. It helped her to relax…get things off her chest.

With Caveman Boy, Amaya, Fellow student
Thoughts Why does he have to be such a jerk...can I just disappear..
Located Dorm Hall, in front of dorm 4.

Masterful Lover

WITHterrance

THINKING...should I put him in time-out?

AT dorm lounge

Amaya was beyond flustered. Liliana seemed really nice and Terrance's bizarre behavior was fitting only if their female neighbor was secretly the devil. Before she could even demand an explanation from him, a drowsy-looking boy had approached them, complaining that they were making too much noise.

Before she could apologize, the image of Terrance biting this guy and shaking him like some rag toy entered her mind. He was still gripping her arm, trying to pull away from what seemed to be an imaginary threat that lived next door, but Amaya suddenly turned her hand so she grabbed his forearm as well, and started to pull him away with a force that even surprised her.

"It was nice meeting you Lilianna," Amaya called back, dragging Ter away like their fellow neighbors were cats and he was a dog. She didn't stop or slow down as they turned down corners. Her thoughts were somewhere else entirely and her body on autopilot, trying to get to the one place she would always escape to when she felt overwhelmed.

Her legs finally came to a stop and she wordlessly opened a door, pulling Terrance in with her. Closing it behind them, she released her grasp, and headed over to one side of the spacious room. "This is the dorm lounge," Amaya explained, opening up the fridge, and was greeted with sight of a full stock of food and drinks. Leaving the door open, she walked to one of the couches, collapsing on it. "Go ahead and help yourself to whatever you want. Part of our tuition money goes towards everything in there after all."

She sat back her eyes scanning the multitude of couches, games, and books strewn about, letting the familiarity of the room comfort her like a soft blanket. There was no one else in there, as she expected, but the girl was too tired to care about the sudden lack of witnesses (who seemed to be in more danger than her anyway). The consistent bout of stress was starting to take its toll, eating away even at her emergency supply of energy. Her thoughts felt fuzzy and confusing, leaving her with no answers, only more and more questions. But one inquiry kept repeating itself over and over in her mind.

What have I just gotten myself into?

Amaya leaned her head back, staring at the high cieling, and a small laugh escaped her lips as the most recent scene repeated itself in her head. "What a pair we are," She mused, her voice betraying her exhaustion. "A fighter and flighter against the world." The words made her own eyes roll. "Sounds like the beginning of some shoujo manga."
User Image

The boy was crouched over, his lips hovering next to Amaya's ear with the threat in his eye for further insults towards his neighbour. The two were exchanging greetings, introducing themselves to one another. Despite the fact the princess had spoken her name clear enough for all three to hear, Terrance was not in the slightest way possible eager to call her by such a pretty name. No, she seemed more like a prissy princess!

Out of no where, a brown-haired fellow dawdled out of his cave, peering at the group with a groggy face that seemed all the more irritable what with the cluster outside. He asked the group to quiet themselves down or to take their gathering elsewhere. Terrance's eyes narrowed on the boy's face, an unsettling frown forming at his lips. "Are you trying to tell us to move, you little pipsqueak-- hey, Amaya!" Terrance fought against the girl as she grasped onto his arm, pulling him away. He made threatening faces at his two floor mates as Amaya steered him away, forcing his incomprehensible cries to be left unreached.

"Amaya, stop! Stop!" He yelled, wanting to rush back and pummel the kid. Fight, get bloody... all of that. Even the princess could join in if she wanted, considering her mention at his former bloody nose.

Eventually, he tossed in his towel and began to bitterly mutter beneath his breath about grinding his fist into their faces-- generally, the whole student body. He was temperamental about the whole academy, and it was just unfortunate that his floor mates would receive a larger daily dose of threats than the rest of the school.

After some time, the two ended up in a rec-room... or perhaps a lounge by the neatness of it. Amaya went ahead and directed him to a fridge, explaining its wonderful presentation. She carried on toward the couch, plopping down in defeat. Terrance quietly watched her, unsure of what to touch or do. First, he decided to grab a drink... a water bottle to start his day off.

As he chugged down half of its content, Terrance casually sauntered by a bookshelf and scanned the books with a keen eye; one, by chance, caught his attention. It wasn't a book, but rather a magazine. He never had a chance to read them as a kid, but it wouldn't hurt to start right then and there. Strolling to a couch across from Amaya, he rested his bottle on a coffee table and began to flip through the pages of the booklet, reading the jokes silently to himself.

Ahead of him, Amaya mentioned the two as a pair and then mentioned them being part of a shoujo manga. "Ah, is that so?" He asked distractedly. "I never read a shoujo manga before. Or any manga... didn't have any."

Returning to his reading, he came to a page with a monstrous number within the title. He frowned and continued to read, quite interested in what the magazine had to say. "What is this?" He muttered in a puzzled tone, re-reading the column to himself. He gasped in amazement, hopping to his feet as he leaned over the coffee table. The boy held up the open magazine to Amaya, pointing to the letter "f" in the middle of a royal blue square. "Amaya, look at this! This book is incredible! It's called 'Face' and about 1.6 billion people are reading it! Isn't that amazing?" He asked, his eyes widening into saucers.

He beamed happily as he plopped back down onto his seat and continued to read.

C M P A N Y _____ MY BEST FRIEND,

T H N K I N G _____ THIS BOOK CALLED "FACE" IS AWESOME

W H E R A B U T S _____ DORM LOUNGE

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Aiyu watched as events unfolded in front of him. The girl farthest away and the red headed boy seemed to have some friction between them, and the girl in the middle seemed to try to play peace maker as she began to drag the resisting red head away, though he did turn to him and began to run his mouth. That was not a smart idea, Aiyu wasn't himself when he was over tired and annoyed so the boy could be come violent, and quite taunting. Simplest terms- Aiyu was to tired to think about is words or actions. As the red head ran his mouth, Aiyu's expression darkened and truly began to look like he was pissed off if that was possible. "No not at all I'm saying is to shut.up." he said his voice was low and dangerous, but before anything could happen he was already being dragged away.

Sighing, Aiyu yawned again as he looked at the woman down the hall. Well this wasn't a slightly awkward situation. In response to her apology he shrugged giving some form of smile
"Don't worry about it too much, I have a feeling he was the main cause of it all in the first place. Anyways, are you alright? It seems he said something unnecessary." he said with another yawn as he looked at the female once more, "Well don't let what he say get to you too much. I'm sure if you continuously ignore him he'll loose his fire and move to someone else. Anyways, I'm Aiyu, you can introduce yourself to me when I'm in a better mood and more awake."

That being said, Aiyu turned and headed back into his room closing the door softly behind him. On the stand next to his bed, Aiyu plugged his IPhone into the speaker as soft violin music the space. The music served to purposes the first was to help the teen sleep the other to block out outside noise. As the music filled the space he crawled back under the comfortable sheets and blankets as the music lulled him into a peaceful sleep where he hopes he won't wake up for a long while.

Company:Random people he doesn't care for at the moment
Thinking:Everyone needs to s**t up
Out of Candy:

Masterful Lover

WITHterrance

THINKINGdid he live in a box?

AT dorm lounge

As Terrance responded to her manga comment, Amaya snapped out of her daze, brows furrowed in confusion. She hadn't expected him to have even pick up a shoujo manga, but when mentioned he hadn't read any manga that matter, ever, it came as a big surprise. They were consistently floating around in the school.

Maybe I should find him some violent shonen? It could help be an outlet. Suddenly her eyes narrowed. Or it could just give him more ideas.

At the sound of him muttering, her eyes trailed across the coffee table, to where he was sitting. Immediately they had to refocus as he abruptly leaned forward, shoving a magazine in her face. She listened to his excited spiel of the article and looked at the symbol he was pointing, completely speechless as her bewilderment reached uncharted bounds.

When he sat back down, for a moment she felt a tinge of anger, as she tried to grasp what was going on. Is he being a smartass, trying to set up some trap for me to fall for, and make me feel like an idiot? Amaya glared at him, not really seeing Terrance on the couch, but the bitter flashbacks running in her mind.

Though, despite how dark the memories made the room around her appear, he still radiated light. As her irrational vexation started to collapse on itself, having no real ground, she began to realize that he was being genuine.

"Ter," Amaya started, watching his enthusiastic wonder almost in awe. Suddenly getting an idea, she stood up, walking to one of the computers in the room, and sat on the chair in front of it. After booting it up and typing in her credentials, she pulled up a web browser. "I want to show you what they're talking about."

Typing in the address, she looked at the log in screen that carried the same blue symbol. "It's not a book, but a social networking site, which is another way for friends to talk to each other on the internet." She watched the blinking bar on the login box, feeling as if it was somehow mocking her. Averting her eyes and thoughts from her lack of an account, she continued. "There's all sorts of different things to do on there, I think that's why so many people have joined. It is pretty amazing."

Amazing? So would actually having friends to necessitate an account in the first place.

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

User Image

{☆ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ☆}

__________________ whyisitlikethis b o n n i b e l / / / WADE::
*happiness is meaningless
*dreams are forgotten
*hope isn't anywhere to be seen

User Image

Boys and girls, face forwards,
                  finding hope in even the simmering heat.
                  Recall, and bring to words, your miraculous encounters and farewells…
                  "You know, about that wild world; I laughed it off as being just too harsh…"

[ OutOfCyanide :: Hello... ]

...so ends the signal.

forThe engine of the bus rumbled like it had not eaten in days. The air was musty and stale like she was breathing in forgotten furniture kept in the basement. There was no doubt in Bonnibel’s mind that she wanted to get out of this metal deathtrap. She slouched in her seat while looking out the window between this hell and the outside. The skies were impregnated with the clouds, creating the illusion of the sky being gray. Bonnibel’s thoughts drifted to the day ahead of her, this day and on she would be attending Rosendale. She only hoped she wouldn’t be a social pariah at this school like she was at her last school.

Bonnibel placed her hand on the window. She felt the chilled air outside hitting the window, granted it was already cold in the bus, but it was much colder outside in comparison to this metal death trap. She placed her hand back on her lap and watched as the steamed hand print she left on the window, slowly begin to diminish. For the next hour, she was listening to music while breathing on the window and gently tracing doodles. It was about ten minutes to her arrival that small drops of water ricocheted off the glass. When the bus had finally made its last stop, the drops became more constant.

Bonnibel grabbed her bags and tracked out of the bus (in a hurry). Her last step out of the bus caused the door to close and the bus to leave. Bonnibel was finally here, standing before—well in the courtyard that was a few yards away—to only see a large building that seemed so old for its time.

Bonnibel took her time getting to the building. Unlike most people, she doesn’t really mind the rain nor be in it. She finally entered the dry and warm building. Her fingers and face began to thaw out as the warmth of the school welcomed her. A nap sounded good at this moment. But she would have to wait until she got to her dorm room.

Bonnibel checked the letter she was given, which read her dorm room was six. She then looked at the map and searched the dormitories, then for the number six. But if she understood the symbols correctly, her dorm room was on the second level and not the first.

With a sigh Bonnibel made it to the dormitories, walking through the first level and to the stairs to the second. The stairs were probably not that far up, but in Bonnibel’s tired eyes it stretched far.

Feeling her cheeks regaining warmth, she journeyed her way up the stairs, well at least until halfway up her narcolepsy was kicking in and she dropped her bags by the wall and laid her had down on one of the bags. She brought her legs up to her chest while her face was being covered by the damps sleeves of her jacket. She would have to make her journey up the stairs later, right now she was tired. With that, Bonnibel was fast asleep.

forl o c a t i o n :: On the stairs
                  fort h o u g h t s :: Too tired to walk.
                  for c o m p a n y :: Nobody.

User Image

Lilly watched kind of amused but mostly, she was saddened by this who confrontation. He really seemed to dislike her and, than he began to go off on the other boy! Who, had been sleeping and they had rudely woke him from his sleeping state. Could this caveman boy ever learn some manners! Lilly was rather quiet now, not wanting to upset the red haired boy anymore. Though, when the girl said goodbye she smiled and nodded her head. Hopping the red head wouldn’t go and say she was mean or rude. Then again it was obvious he was the rude one, right? Watching as Amaya dragged him away caused her to smile and shake her head. Before, turning her blue gaze to the sleepy boy.

Who seemed much nicer than the caveman! He even said not to worry about the red head, and that if she ignored him that the caveman will get bored eventually. That wasn’t a bad idea really maybe, if she just ignored him and continued on with school it be better. It just bothered her to know someone already disliked her, before even getting to know her. At least she might have a slight friend with Amaya? The girl seemed nice and well, someone to talk to at least.

The boy left but, he at least stated his name and she smiled at nodded as he shuffled back to his room most likely to sleep. Well, there was no one else in the hall now and she didn’t know why but she felt very well lonely. Sure, she could actually go find the music room and sing. At the same time, she kind of wanted to explore the school and she was very hungry. Pulling open her folder which held her ruined music, along with a map of the school. Lilly scanned the area around her and wondered where she could start. But, in the back of her mind her father’s voice echoed. Telling her to practice, and that she wasn’t there for fun. Finding the music room on her map and, also a cafeteria. Being rather hungry, she was sure her father would understand.

With that in mind, she looked at the map once more and began her walk to the cafeteria.

With No One
Thoughts Food..
Located Dorm Hall, heading to cafeteria.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff