Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Nerd

User Image

✸ ℜosemaɾƴ ƐƖɩsabeʈɦ Ƕeaɾʈ ✸

Dancing slowly in an empty room
Can the lonely take the place of you

I sing myself a quiet lullaby♫

Rosemary looked outside her bedroom window with cold eyes, checking to see if there was anyone else out and about and getting settled into their dorm rooms. It was 7:00, so not too many people were around. This was Rose's very first day in America, so she had no clue what this school had in store. Raphael climbed up to the window sill as well and looked up at her. Smiling, she picked up the mouse and set him into her black purse. It was time to start off the school year on a good note.

Stepping out of her room, Rosemary looked down the corridor, still checking for any sign of life. No one seemed to be up at this time. She turned the opposite direction and started walking, looking for somewhere she could be alone in peace. After a few flights of stairs, she came across and beautiful music room that had many instruments on the walls and a grande piano in the middle. It was a dream come true. She hurried over and sat down on the stool, smiling slightly, and played a few scales. This made her feel at home with her father.

Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again...

Where am I: My dorm room
Who am I with: No one but myself
What am I wearing: Dress
Mood:
OOC: Sorry for the late first post! I've been coming up with the layout and such ^^" And excuse my lack of detail at the moment. d:
Daniel | Scott

────────────────────────────────────────────────
User Image

º dancing to the beat of the drums º

Dan emptied his pockets in hope of finding some spare change for the bus. All he could muster up was 28 cents and some pocket lint. She gave the bus driver his best puppy dog eyes. The driver looked down at him, shook his head and waved him on. He grabbed his bags and headed to the back of the bus. Sure the seats were extra gross back there, but that's why they were so enjoyable. No one else would even imagine sitting back there, all of the a.b.c gum, the dried boogers, and questionable stains. He had the whole back to himself, and that's the way he liked it.

After about an half hour, the bus finally screeched to a halt in front of his school. He picked up his bags, thanked the buss driver, and scurried away from that germ infested monstrosity as fast as he possibly could.

He arrived at the front of the school, and immediately went straight for his room. He didn't know who his room mate was, but he hope that person didn't mind him bringing home a few stray animals, or his constant music blaring. He used his free hand to insert the key into the lock, and after a few failed attempts, he finally opened the door.

"Its a lot bigger on the inside.." he said as he threw his bags on the first bed.

He wasted no time unpacking, he replaced the down comforter with something a little more his style, and finished putting his clothes away. After unpacking, he hooked up his mac book, and blasted his music. It didn't take long before he started dancing.

Where am I: My Dorm Room
Who am I with: Myself
Felling: Inspired
Out of Cookies; I'm very sick right now.. sorry about how long it took me to post Dan Outift
User Image

__________________________________ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

______________________________________________________________________________d e s tr u c t i v e & s w e e t
__________________________________________________________________________________________________ am I what you call a 'junior' ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________xxxx

"I got it."

Terrance turned his chilling stare toward the taxi driver as he yanked on the handle of his bag away from the balding geezer. With one tug, the redhead managed to lug out the bag with ease as he slowly turned toward the building ahead of him. It was the moment he laid his eyes upon the building did the boy realize how unfit he was for such a high class place. His hand quivered at his side, his mind screaming for him to grasp the driver by his collar and demand to be brought back home. However, just as he glanced back at the man, he had seen that the trunk was shut and the driver hastily scurrying toward his door, fearfully peering back at Terry like he had just exorcised a demon. Terrance's eyes narrowed as he growled irritably, clenching his raised fists at the man. "Hey!" He howled, but the yellow vehicle simply screeched away, leaving nothing but a billowing cloud of black smoke to rise up in

In the midst of his cough, Terrance let out a curse as he waved the toxic air away. "b*****d," he muttered, his eyes switching back to the vast campus at the front of the school. Tossing his bag over his back, he tilted his face toward the sky to see the mass of gray clouds above. Rain poured from above, quickly soaking his hair and shoulders. A frown creased onto his face as Terrance made his way to the front of the school, silently and with his hard eyes set straight ahead. The boy was rather tall for his age, and although not very big, he was more on the built side. He was no scrawny twig.

As he navigated himself toward the dormitory, his eyes would take note of the club posters that were posted on various walls. He momentarily considered joining one, but the presidents often dismissed his offer, insisting that they were full. A fight would break out soon after with Terry on top, landing him back into the headmistress's office. He was a fighter by heart, unfortunately.

Arriving at his room, the Terrance patted on the outside of his pockets in search of his keys. He eventually recalled that they had been hung around his neck on a lanyard, which he skillfully inserted into the lock with just a slight hunch. He shoved the door open, quickly forgetting that the key had been attached to the rope around his neck. The swing of the door tugged onto his neck, sending him teetering forward with a hard face plant to the ground.

"Ugh, ow..." he mumbled, wincing as he touched the tip of his nose tenderly. He squinted at his fingers, finding two drops of blood staining them. Sighing, he tossed his bag across the room and yanked his key out from the lock. Once he kicked the door to a firm close, Terrance strode across the room and unzipped his duffel bag, scooping up all of his clothes into his arms. A roll of socks and two boxers fell from the pile, but he ignored it momentarily to maneuver his toes into the drawer handle, opening the dresser like he had done it thousands of times. He released the dump of clothes and gathered the scattered underwear and socks and shoved them in with the rest of his attire. It took several hard shoves, but the drawer managed to close (somewhat), leaving him successfully unpacked.

The boy quickly snatched several sheets of tissue and pressed them at his nose, wiping it clean until only a vague streak of blood was seen staining his upper lip. Scrunching up the white balls, he tossed the stained sheets into the waste basket.

Snatching his keys, he locked the door and skittered out, making his way to the lobby. There weren't many students lingering around... it was still early in the morning. Terrance glanced around, plopping down onto a bench and reclined back, slowly sprawling his body over the whole seat. He nestled his cheek into his arms, hazily watching as the room began to empty.

C M P A N Y _____ ALONE

T H N K I N G _____ HMM...

W H E R A B U T S _____ LOUNGING ON A BENCH INSIDE THE LOBBY

Masterful Lover

_____________________________User Image

WITHthat "alice" girl, this red-haired guy

THINKING...did I really just say that out loud?

AT the lobby of the dorms

Amaya fumbled with her suitcase in one hand and an umbrella in the other, silently cursing herself as she attempted to make her way towards the dorms. The rain continued to get even harder, to the point that the only thing she could clearly see were the small puffs of air that momentarily hovered in front of her face each time she exhaled.

What kind of school starts the semester in winter, she bitterly thought. Though, the frustration had nothing to do with the school, instead stemming from herself and her own thoughtless actions. Amaya's parents had offered to help carry her stuff to her dorm when they dropped her off, but she declined, and that was that. Neither her mother or father pushed or insisted any further and the sixteen-year-old could see the sense of relief in their posture alone.

This happened every year. Amaya always refused, knowing each time that their offer had no real genuine feeling behind it, but secretly wishing that they'd prove her wrong one day and at least follow her "No" with a simple, "Are you sure?" Though, this year was different. It was cold and wet. But before she could even think to retract her answer, the car had already sped off.

Idiot, the word echoing a thousand times in her head. Pride isn't going to keep you dry and warm.

Just as the thought crossed her mind, Amaya felt a wet and cold sensation on her shoulder. Frowning, she slightly turned her head as she walked, and saw an alarmingly big tear on her umbrella. Before she could even so much as roll her eyes at her latest misfortune, Amaya's side collided into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorr-" Her words died as her eyes fell upon who she was speaking to. It was like one of her childhood icons had stepped out of the book and was standing before her. Alice? Confounded, Amaya scanned the figure and she saw a map in the girl's hand. Immediately, she felt the urge to help, but the weight of both her suitcase and her umbrella, made her hesitate. Ashamed, she looked down, muttered another apology, and hurriedly continued to the lobby.

At this point, Amaya's shoulder was soaked, and she guessed that the tear had gotten even bigger, but didn't investigate, in fear that should would literally run into another beloved book character and make a fool of herself. Instead, she powered on breathlessly, and soon got to the dorms. Angling her umbrella, Amaya pushed her body against the swinging door, and immediately dumped her briefcase on a bench closest to her. Physically exhausted, Amaya plopped herself beside her luggage, dragging the umbrella behind her.

Useless thing, she thought as she reached to close it. Though, despite how hard she tried, she couldn't. Amaya held it up and started jerking at the stuck part letting all her frustrations from this morning get the better of her. After much rattling, she paused to catch her breath, and her eyes darted to the gigantic hole on her tattered umbrella.

To her shock, Amaya saw a face not too far away. "Uh...uh..." Sounds spilled out of her mouth without her realizing and Amaya flinched as the option of staying as quiet as possible in her embarrassment slipped away. Her eyes returned to the guy leisurely lying on the bench--his brilliant red hair tousled and damp. It looked like parts of his clothes were wet too. Her thoughts returned to her shoulder and Amaya felt a small tug on her lips. At least I'm not the only one, that makes me feel less of an idiot.

Poking her head over the umbrella, Amaya smiled sheepishly. "Hi, I'm...kind of umbrella challenged." Her eyes widened at own words and she fought the urge to close herself inside of her suitcase and not come out. Back to being Queen of the Idiots in lightning speed, bravo.

Sparkly Nerd

User Image

The rain started pouring down the windows and no sun was shining into the music room. The atmosphere seemed gloomy, but Rosemary didn't mind; she loved the sound and smell of the fresh storm. After warming up her fingers, she started playing The Seal Lullaby by Eric Whitacre. She slowly closed her eyes and let the music flow through the enormous room. The song echoed around her. Rose could picture the mother seal comforting her cub during a horrific storm, telling it that everything would be alright. A smile curved on her lips; a smile full of warmth and comfort, just like the song.

Suddenly, a loud boom of thunder shook the piano, startling Rose, and she immediately stopped playing. Lightening kept piercing the sky like a rip in a sheet of paper. She sighed and stood up, wondering where she should go. There still weren't that many students around.
American's sure love to sleep in, don't they? Leaving the room, she took one last look at the piano and went outside in the cold rain. No one was outside because they didn't want to get wet, but she didn't seem to mind. Thunder roared through the whole campus, making her shake slightly. She never enjoyed the thunder and lightning, just the sweet smell of the water falling down the sky.

She was absolutely soaked. Raphael wouldn't come out of his little hideout inside her purse, even when she called his name. Rose's dress had turned black because it was wet and her hair was dark brown as well. A few minutes had passed, but there seemed to be no one in sight.

Where am I: The music room
What am I wearing: Dress
Mood:
OOC: Good afternoon everyone ^^ Would anyone like to interact ? EDITED: Dang, I haven't roleplayed in a while in my talking skills have gotten rusty. You might have to bare with me x.x' Just realized how BAD they are now... Edited my post too. I read something wrong.
Daniel | Scott

User Image

Dan was still dancing around in his dorm room. The music seemed to be commanding him to dance. He reached over to his laptop and increased the volume. He soon found himself moving to every beat of the thundering music.

After about a half hour of dancing he laid back on his bed, music still blasting, and tried to catch his breath. Dancing gave him such a rush. He looked up at the smooth ceiling. It calmed his heart rate down. He could feel his heart beating in tune to the song.

He slowly sat back up on the edge of the bed. He ran a hand through his sweat drenched hair. He decided that he should probably take a shower before class. He grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom.

The steam from the shower opened his pores, and let all of the sweat wash away. He normally would of taken a longer shower, but knowing that he had class to go to encouraged him to quicken his shower. He hopped out and shivered as the first cold airs nipped at his skin. He put his towel around his waist and headed back out to his room.

Who am I with: Myself
Felling: Inspired
Out of Cookies; Sorry I'm totally being inactive. I swear I will post a lot. Sorry it so short, there isn't much you can do alone in a room haha.Dan Outift
User Image

______________________________________________________________________________d e s tr u c t i v e & s w e e t
__________________________________________________________________________________________________ am I what you call a 'junior' ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________xxxx

Eyes glazed and unfocused, Terrance barely noticed that the long dark objects shifting across his field of vision had been legs. They came in clusters, meaning that everyone who had walked by were in groups. Groups. As in more than one. The boy took a deep breath and pivoted his head down, his drowsy expression suddenly focusing on a vacant bench from across the lobby. He watched people move and move, the lobby emptying out every now and again. Soon enough, it fell silent. Golden peace that was perfect for a morning nap (at least until a staff member shooed him away).

It wasn't long before the junior had been teetering on the verge of complete unconsciousness when the sound of sloshing and dripping water had stirred him awake. With one eye flashing open, he spotted a girl who had been soaked down on one shoulder, due to the gaping hole in her tattered umbrella. Terrance narrowed his eyes, his head still cradled in his crossed arms while he laid flat on his stomach.

The girl trudged toward the bench across from him, collapsing into her seat as she inspected the useless tool in hand. Raising the umbrella, she peered through the whole to only catch sight of Terrance's unfazed stare. Caught off guard by his dead expression, the girl began to mumble, or stutter, or something stupid that soon began to irritate Terrance.

Out of annoyance he kissed his teeth and pushed himself up, ruffling his bright red hair. Flecks of water shot out from all directions as he continued to shake his head like a dog. He draped his legs over the edge of the bench, hunching over slowly as he rested his forearms against his knees, his eyes hardening on the girl in front of him.

"What are you looking at?" he snapped like a dog, and straightened his arm to gesture his bench. "I'm trying to nap here, so buzz off short stuff, before I snap your neck."

God, girls were annoying.

C M P A N Y _____ SOME GIRL

T H N K I N G _____ WHY IS SHE HERE? STOP BEING ANNOYING.

W H E R A B U T S _____ LOUNGING ON A BENCH INSIDE THE LOBBY

Masterful Lover

WITHred-haired guy, dorm 4 neighbor

THINKING...seriously can't catch a break today.

AT dorm hallway

Amaya clenched her jaw, casting her eyes down for a moment as his retorts triggered a flood of unwanted memories. She calmly broke the rods on her defected umbrella as she shoved the thoughts away and didn't look at the junior in front of her until she dropped it in the trash can beside the bench.

At that moment, she wished she was more like her parents. Cold, disconnected, and unfeeling in regard to others. He was obviously irritated beyond belief, calling her a nuisance outright. Amaya wished she could laugh, arch an eyebrow, or roll her eyes and walk off like nothing happened. But instead she felt guilty, her brain automatically taking his side.

Before she could lament on her twisted mind, the color red caught her eye. It wasn't from his hair or eyes, but under his nose. She opened her mouth to say something, but thought better of it, shaking her head with a shrug. Wordlessly, she stood up with her back to him, opening her suitcase.

After rummaging for no more than a minute, Amaya zipped it back shut, grasping the handle with her free hand. The other tossed a packet of tissues on the vacant spot next to him on the bench. "You're bleeding," Amaya said evenly as she walked off without looking back.

Dazed and now exhausted in more ways than one, she quickly got to the door to her dorm room. Shoving the keys in, she swung the door open and kicked it shut behind her. Dropping the suitcase in a corner, she made a bee line to the bed closest to the window. Gratefully collapsing on top of the mattress, Amaya closed her eyes, wanting to let sleep's embrace take her away.

To her dismay, loud bass was throbbing in the room next door, making her eyes snap back open. Exasperated, she sat up, and noticed the slightly ajar drawer across the room. Great, a messy roommate and a loud neighbor. Reluctantly, she got on her feet, and trudged out the door, back into the hallway. Taking an immediate turn, she stood in front of Dorm 4's door and knocked.
Daniel | Scott

User Image

Dan heard something other than his music. It sounded like a thump. Did something fall? He looked around..nothing was out of place. He didn't know where it was coming from. Then it hit him. The door.. He felt dumb for not thinking of that in the first place.

The music was still blaring but he thought nothing of it, if people didn't like his music they could get over it. He always had to have music. Music was a key part in dancing, and dancing was a key part of Dan.

He figured the person at the door was a teacher or administrator telling him to quite down. Obviously he wouldn't listen, but he would give them the benefit of the doubt. He walked over and unlocked the door. He opened it, and to his surprise he didn't see a teacher, but another student. Not just any student, but a girl. His face flushed as he remembered he wasn't fully dressed, and the only thing covering his bits was a cotton towel. He immediately tried to cover himself with the door. He craned his neck so that only his head was visible to the girl.

"Um.. Sorry..can I help you?"

Who am I with: Myself and Random girl
Felling: Embarrassed.
Out of Cookies; Oh lord, its always fun to write these types of things. Dan Outift

Sparkly Nerd

User Image

After standing out in rain for about 10 minutes, Rosemary decided that it was about time to head inside to dry up and take a shower. Heading into the lobby, she immediately saw a red haired boy snap at a young girl across from him, and she immediately had a mean look on her face. The boy had no reason to get mad at her; she seemed like she just wanted a place to sit down. After the girl got up and left, Rose looked over at the red haired boy, but turned her head before he could see her. She shrugged it off and trudged passed him, crossing her arms, then walked up the steps to Dorm 3.

After a few flights of stairs, she had finally reached her floor. The first person she saw was the same girl the red haired guy snapped at. Rosemary felt sorry for her because she hadn't done anything wrong. Without a word, she walked to the door next to the one the girl was knocking on, unlocked it, and walked inside. From inside loud music could be heard, so she had guessed that the other girl was telling him to be quiet.
This will be a long school year if that boy keeps playing his crappy music... Rose set her handbag down on the window sill and stripped off her wet dress. Raphael climbed out, wet as well, and shook off before disappearing into the luggage that was next to Rose's roommate's bed. She reached into her own suitcase and grabbed a pair of yoga pants and a comfy black tank top and put them on quickly just in case her roommate walked in on her.

After getting all settled, she jumped onto her bed with a book about wizards and started engaging in it, not taking her eyes off of it. She seemed entranced like she was put under the wizard's spell.

Where am I: My dorm room
What am I wearing:Outfit
Mood: Frustrated, but calming myself down with a good book
OOC:
User Image

Terrance did his best to remain calm, but all he could do was watch the girl with the fear blazing in his eyes. It wasn't that he wasn't scared of anyone despite his fighting streak-- no, it was quite the opposite. He was like an animal, startled by a swaying tree in the wind, snarling and hissing defensively at something that could not hurt him. However, he would attack anyway because that was the only way he could show his false bravery.

He narrowed his eyes on the girl as she simply watched him, an expression on her face that made him most uncomfortable. He stiffened, his brows furrowing as she simply looked onward. What was that in her face? A look of conflict? Terrance, unfortunately, was not one to be able to decipher her face... he was not good with reading faces altogether.

When she mentioned that he was bleeding and had left the tissues, he flinched and pulled back momentarily as though what she had left behind was more than just a kind gesture but more like an explosive. As the girl walked away without looking back, Terrance cautiously began to inch back into place as he tentatively rested his hand on the tissues. He picked them up and paused, suddenly feeling defeated and guilty for having been so rude.

He just didn't like being stared at.

"Oh, ah--" He opened his mouth to thank her, but when he looked up, she was gone.

Terrance took one of the sheets from the packet and began to hold it up to his nose, lowering it for a brief moment to spot the few specks of blood, varying in different colours from fresh to dried.
                                                                He sighed, holding it to his nose as he rose to his feet and shoved the tissues into his pocket.

I guess I should clean up, he thought, dawdling over to a nearby drinking fountain as he pressed his palm against the faucet. A ribbon of water shot out, and he proceeded to lower his face. The cold water splashed against his mouth and nose, his hand immediately rising to pat dry the area.

Blood still came out.

"Great," he muttered.

C M P A N Y _____ ALONE

T H N K I N G _____ STUPID.

W H E R A B U T S _____ AT A DRINKING FOUNTAIN NEAR THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageWXXXEXXXLXXXCXXXOXXXMXXXE

TXXXO

WXXXOXXXNXXXDXXXEXXXRXXXLXXXAXXXNXXXD

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

A L L Y S O N xxxxxxxxxx M c D O W E L L

There is more. To me. Than you could even. Imagine. Expect the Unexpected.
                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxRain drops began to settle in Allyson's hair the same way a spider web caught dew drops in the early morning. Taking a small piece she wrapped it around her left index finger and sighed, ' Maybe I should just go inside. she thought letting the strands unravel. Before she could even take a step forward another female had collided with her causing her two stumble a few steps back before regaining her balance as the girl mumbled and incoherent apology. Or at least she thought it was an apology.

Seconds later the girl began to dash off towards the lobby. In an effort to stop her Allyson turned on the ball of her right foot and stretched out her right hand hoping to catch the girl, "Wai-" she began, but the girl was too far away. " I didn't get your name." she mumbled bringing her hand down to her side. First day of school was going... Splendid... she thought walking up to the door.

Entering the building she could see the girl she had run into and a red haired male. It was like watching a cat and dog fight. Or rather a cat hissing at a dog. She stood in the back of the lobby watching the whole scene unfold. the dark haired girl had approached the male simply trying to start a conversation... or something, and the male provided an instant rejoinder, something along the lines of " Go away." The girl promptly tossed him a pack of white sheets and left. Perhaps the whole story would have been more interesting if she could hear the words exchanged, she just didn't want to get involved with the male's attitude. Shortly after the male left, most likely to take care of what ever it was he needed to.

It would have been easier to turn around and head to the dorms, but his unfavorable attitude piqued her curiosity. Tracing his trail she found him hung over a drinking fountain splashing water onto his face. "It would help if you tilted your head back." she stated walking past him further down the hallway. She managed to find another way towards the dorms and was thankful, it would have been awkward to run have to walk by that male again.

After finding her dorm she realized her dorm mate had already arrived. " Hello. she said placing her belongings on the vacant bed without actually looking at her roommate.
                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Company: Dark haired girl -> Male with a temper -> Roommate
                                            Mood: indifferent
                                            Out of chances: This post .-___-User Image

Masterful Lover

WITHnaked-ish neighbor

THINKINGshould I be enjoying this?

AT dorm hallway

As Amaya knocked on the door and waited, she noticed two girls walking by and retreat into the dorm beside her neighbor's. The first one was a completely new face. Still, the sight of the stranger caused concern inside of her to flutter--the lolita girl was drenched from head to toe. Before she could even say anything, she was already gone.

Not long after, came the second and much more familiar girl. The Alice replica, like her roommate, disappeared into the dorm, before Amaya's mind could even catch up and form a more proper apology for earlier. As she began to mentally kick herself, the door in front of her opened, making her eyes and thoughts dart to who was standing before her.

There was look of bewilderment on his face, but Amaya knew it was no match against the expression on hers. Her eyes, on their own accord, dropped from his face, down to his broad shoulders, his toned arms, his abs...

Amaya practically slapped her hands over her mouth, wondering why she had done that instead of shielding her eyes. Maybe you don't want to look away. The blush on her cheeks grew in intensity. Fervently pulling her eyes back to his face and willing them to stay there, she noticed the color of his cheeks slowly turn to match hers.

Almost in perfect syn-crony, she took a step back as he did, in attempts to hide behind the door. It's too late, I already know what's behind there. Amaya rubbed her head, as if to scrub the image from her mind. It took her a minute to realize he had spoken.

"Oh, I, uh...no! I'm sorry, I didn't think you would be--" Her eyes widened as she silently finished the sentence. Obviously the scrubbing mission failed. Who the hell answers the door half-naked? No! This more like...two-thirds or seven-eighths naked. As fractions and toned torsos swirled in her head, Amaya shook her head, and attempted to finish what she had started.

"My dorm is right next to yours..." The statement made her flush more, but she powered on. "I know it's the middle of the day, but I...I was hoping if this once, you could...just turn the music down a little bit. Rough...day..." Amaya bit her bottom lip as she looked down with a pained expression.

What am I doing today? Trying to make enemies out of everyone?

The image of the red-haired guy flashed in her mind and she felt her throat tighten. She hugged herself, still looking down, but now almost in shame. "Please...don't be mad at me."
`♩.¸¸.♪´´¯`♫♬.¸¸.♪´´¯`♬´Ⓛιℓιαиα xⓌץαтт`♩.¸¸.♪´´¯`♫♬.¸¸.♪´´¯`♬´

User Image

♫♬´¯`♪xxx“Music speaks what cannot be expressd,
♫♬´¯`♪xxxsoothes the mind and gives it rest,

"Now Liliana, remember you are not here to make friends or have fun. You are here to perfect your singing." Said a rather older looking man who had brown hair with gray at his temples, talking to a young girl sitting next to him. “I know father…I will try..” Lilly said her dark blue eyes looking out the window, rain pelting down upon it. Lilly’s mind wondered as her father continued to drone on and on about her not trying but succeeding. Just blocking it out for now, as she watched people on the street run around trying to get out of the rain. It didn’t take much longer until they got to the school and, she had to admit it looking impressive. Her eyes widening a little at the sight of it the large building, she hopped she wouldn’t get lost.

Her rather nice BMW stopped at the front of the school and, the driver getting out with an umbrella, to help Lilly get her bags. While, her father sat in the car having got a very important business call. Lilly with the help of her driver got her bags out. The rain pattering own upon the umbrella he held and, this looked a little difficult. She had three large bags plus wanting to take the umbrella with her. “Mike, come on I have a meeting to make.” Her father called to the driver and he frowned while looking at Lilly. “Sorry Miss. Wyatt, hope you have a nice time at school.”

Lilly frowned as Mike got back in the car leaving Lilly in the rain, it quickly soaking into her hair and clothes. Her father rolled down the window and spoke while covering his phone. “I will be calling every day to check your progress..” That was it, and she watched as the car drove away.

`♩.¸¸.♪´´¯`♫♬.¸¸.♪´´¯`♬´

It took her a few minutes to get into the main lobby with all three of her big bags. So, when she stood there she looked well soaked. Lilly was not used to having rain, she was more accustomed to snow. So, being soaked to the bone was not something she was enjoying. Her brown hair sticking to her cheeks. “Well this is becoming a great day so far..” Lilly said softly to herself, as she began to grab her stuff with difficultly. Just wanting to get to her dorm and take a nice warm shower, and dry clothes. At least, today she could have a break from her regular life. Maybe, she could find the library and get a good book.
For Lilly, that wasn’t much her luck because as she walked down the hall toward the way the dorms were. Passing by a boy, with red hair who looked like he had a bloody nose. She hit a water spot on the floor, she tried desperately to regain her balance but she slid and fell on her back. “Ouch..” She said softly wincing a little and her just wished that this day could be over already.

♫♬´¯`♪xxx heals the heart and makes it whole,
xxxxxxxxxx♫♬´¯`♪xxxflows from heaven to the soul.”

With Next to a red haired boy
Thoughts Back...hurt...ouch..
Located On the floor...in pain. Near the enterance of the school.
User Image

"Ah, who gives a shi--"

Terrance rubbed against his upper lip, muffling the last bit of his sentence as he heaved a sigh, resting his hands on the edge of the fountain. He watched as splotches of scarlet diffused into the water, running down the drain. After he was finished wiping his face clean, the boy raised another clean sheet of tissue to his face, holding it to his nose as he blew as hard as he possibly could. He had enough of this bloody business.

"It would help if you tilted your head back."

Sharp and alert, Terrance flicked his narrowed eyes to the blonde girl who walked by in passing. He frowned and cocked his head back. It made him look like a fool, but he had no awareness of it whatsoever. It was only moments after the girl's advice did he suddenly feel a sluggish substance slide down his throat. Within seconds, he was choking on his own blood. "Pfft, yeah right," he muttered, tilting his face down.

He cocked his brow at the corridor where the blonde girl had walked away, slightly confused about her attire. It was familiar, but not exactly ringing a memory in his ears.

Suddenly, the unmistakable sound of the sole of a shoe skidding across a wet floor struck Terrance, sending him to look the other way. He caught quick glimpse of a body sliding forward to fall flat on her back.

"Hmph," Terrance scoffed, narrowing his eyes on the idiot in front of him. "Get off the floor... Stupid." Despite his insult, he had been standing just before her with a bloody tissue.

"And be careful!" He shouted, stepping back to avoid the puddles. "You'd be the cause of a major accident."

C M P A N Y _____ ...ANOTHER GIRL.

T H N K I N G _____ LOOKS LIKE AN IDIOT

W H E R A B U T S _____ AT A DRINKING FOUNTAIN NEAR THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff