Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Citizen

4,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Jax pulled on his hood and walked into school. The sunlight always bothered his eyes, but being on the bike blew his hood off. He glanced around. Wonder what this year'll be like.. He thought, sitting on one of the couches in the main hallway.
(now that we are all online the rp can go on as usual)

Mewling Millionaire

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Ulfsaar watched as the boy sputtered out his sentence then ran away. He released a sad sigh. Ulfsaar knew he would not be accepted here. Even among monsters, he was an outcast. He moved to a nearby bench with some other students on it, and as soon as he sat down, they all scattered. With another sigh, Ulfsaar removed his schedule from his satchel and looked it over. He was very bad at reading, and could only make out a couple words. He growled and stuffed the schedule back in his bag. It was already shaping up to be a great school year.

Generous Citizen

4,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
(if theres anyone still in this rp besides me... thanks sweatdrop )
Jax watched the hulking beast. Try to make some new friends, a voice echoed in his head. You can't keep talking to voices in your head Jax grinned watching Usfa- Ulsfaar. "I can too," he murmured. "But I'll try anyway,for you..." He walked up to the hulking creature, tapping its shoulder.
Roxy sat outside, afraid to enter the building. There are so many weird, scary people here....

Mewling Millionaire

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ulfsaar looked at whomever it was thata was tapping his shoulder. A vampire, by the smell of him. Ulfsaar snorted and looked down on the man. "Yes?" He asked in his deep, almost growling voice.

sasume ninja wolf

Generous Citizen

4,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
"You seem lost, I was wondering if you needed any help," Jax said, offering a smile.
"YOU THERE!" a voice behind Roxy boomed.

Mewling Millionaire

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ulfsaar turned his head slightly. "No... I'm fine." He said and turned, starting to walk away. If his meet with the other person meant anything it was that he wouldn't be able to get along with anyone.
Roxy jumped at least 3 feet into the air in surprise, landing on his back. He shakily looked back towards the voice.

Generous Citizen

4,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
"I knew I sucked at this," Jax muttered, talking to a voice no one else would here. His voice could be heard though, especially by the hulking beast who was walking away. Shhh! the voice sounded nearly like an actual person. They'll hear you, its tone was scolding and warning. "I don't care," Jax muttered.
The principal was glaring at Roxy. "Get. Inside. Now." he said sternly, "Or you'll be late to class!"
The small cat mewed nervously. "Y-yes sir!" He darted inside, careful to avoid people. "J-Jeez is everyone here scary...?" He muttered to nobody in particular.

Mewling Millionaire

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ulfsaar heard what the small man said, and slowly turned back to him. "Suck? How could you 'suck' at something regarding social contact. The verb does not go with the action." He said and took a step closer to the small man, confused.

Generous Citizen

4,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Jax tensed. Turning with a slightly forced smile he said. "It's a..uh figure of speech lad"
((*flips tables* alright if im just gonna be ignored i'm not replying anymore so just forget I was here))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff