Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Citizen

4,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Welcome to Rosebrier, an academy for monsters!

Rules
1. Absolutely NO HUMANS
2. No Spamming
3. Keep it PG-14
4. PM me to ask about joining first, don't just join randomly
5. No bullying other users
6. Do Not join this rp if you are sensitive or easily offended because there may be fights or insults.
7. You must be able to spell legibly and you must have proper grammar
8. No suicide
9. No noobs who don't know what they're doing please
10. You must have a picture for your character.
11. No Text talk
12. You may have up to 2 characters
13. If I say you can join, you must fill out a copy of the profile sheet below

Name:
Sexuality:
Single or taken:
Left or right handed:
Personality:
Species:
Picture:
Name: Kenji Silver
Species: shifter
Sexuality: bi
Single or taken: single
Left or right handed: righty
Personality: slightly hot headed, gets into trouble often but accidentally, skater, doesnt put up with snobs/jerks, gets into fights a lot, abused, arrogant, protective, but secretly really sweet and kind
Picture:

Kenji Silver

Name: Roxy Starcaller
Species: neko
Sexuality: bi
Left or right handed: left
Personality: shy, bullied, doesnt like to fight, shy, quiet, nervous, kind, loving, sweet, child like, mistaken for a girl sometimes, forgiving
Picture:

Roxy Starcaller

Generous Citizen

4,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Name: Jax Tonimer
Sexuality: Straight
Single or taken: Single
Left or right handed: left handed
Personality: Jax is a vampire with a very bad attitude. He doesn't like rules or hanging out with goody two shoes type of people. Even though he's not old enough to, he does drink some.
Picture: Jax Tonimer
Species: Vampire

Mewling Millionaire

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name: Ulfsaar the Ursa
Sexuality: Straight
Single or taken: No mate yet.
Left or right handed: Ambidextrous
Personality: Although he looks rather frightening, Ulfsaar is, no pun inteaded, a very cudly creature if people are kind to him. Otherwise, he can be a very destructive creature. Absolutly loves fish.
Picture:

Ulfsaar

Species: Ursa

Generous Citizen

4,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Okay, I believe we have enough people
Let the fun begin
Kenji rode up to the school on his skateboard, arms behind his head in a bored manner. "School sucks why do we even have to go its not like i pay attention anyways." He rolled his eyes. Meanwhile Roxy in his little golden kitten form padded slowly and nervously up to the large school. "Not again..."

Generous Citizen

4,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Jax sped by on his motorcycle, going forty tops. He swereved to avoid the kid on the skateboard and the cat. Would it kill anyone to use the sidewalk? he thought, rolling his eyes. He slowed, parking his bike a,d pulling of his helmet. He slid his sunglasses on carefully. The sun was much too bright for him.
Name: Yuki Kiyoshi
Sexuality: gay
Left or right handed: right handed
Personality: Shy, easily frightened, loyal, caring, obedient, and quiet
Species: Werewolf
Picture: Yuki Kiyoshi

Mewling Millionaire

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Ulfsaar rumbled from the woods with a grumble. He was told he had to venture to a 'normal' school this year, though he was t exactly sure why. No Ursa in his family ever had, and what would Ulfsaar gain from it? With another grumble, he shuffled off to the school. He cringed at the sound of a motorcycle speeding by, and wrinkled his snout at the smell. Ulfsaar hated all things that ran off fossil fuels. They only harmed Mother Earth and all her children. Ulfsaar soon came to the front of the school, stopping to take it all in. He glanced over and saw a little cat waiting next to him. Ulfsaar grumbled and walked inside, intently being hit with tons of smells and tastes. This was going to be an obnoxious task
Yuki sighed as he made his way to his new school, he was told he would fit in more here. He doubted it however, he never fit in anywhere. What kid with purple hair would? Though he did as he was told and decided to go to this school. He decided to walk not wanting to waste gas, he had barely any money and didn't want to spend it on gas. His eyes went wide as a motorcycle pasted him. He frowned slightly as he felt his heart race increase. "Calm down Yuki your fine." He let out a sigh as he got to the school. He looked around noticing the male on the bike. "Stay away from him." He saw the boy with the kitten. "He might be okay..." Then his eyes went wide as he saw the big monster looking thing enter the school. "And without a doubt stay away from that one." He nodded his head and adjusted his hat on his head causing the jingle bells to of course jingle. He slowly made his way to the entrance of the school.

Mewling Millionaire

9,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Ulfsasr felt very uncomfortable. The school was clearly not made for a seven foot tall, three-hundred pound Ursa. He glanced around the main foyer, many students avoiding his gaze. There was one, a boy with purple hair and an odd hat, who he caught looking at him. Ulfsaar sighed and approached the boy, looking down at him. "You... Are you new here as well? I require directions." Ulfsaar said in a deep voice that sounded like he was always growling.

Sadistic Heart
Yuki stared at the creature wide eyed, his heart beat picked up in pace. "U-Um...I don't know leave me alone!" Yuki turned away from the creature and ran far away from it, he stopped dead in his tracks. He knew it was not a good idea for him to run he usually changed when he ran. He looked back hoping the monster had not followed him. He didn't mean to be rude, but he got scared he had never seen such a thing before he sat on the ground and sighed. He would apologize to whatever that was later right now he just wanted to be alone.

Tame_the_black_neko
((guys we need to give EVERYONE a chance to take their turn so once you take yours please wait. im the second head of this rp and Sasume asked me to inform you.)) Roxy jumped cowering as the motorcycle wizzed by, then stood in fear as a huge creature he had never seen before passed. The small cat looked ready to have a heart attack. ((BTW im dropping my other character im just using Roxy))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff