Welcome to Gaia! ::

kenshinRULES_12343
(( =-= ))

Lina let out a sigh. Nothing to do, as usual. Classes owuldn't start until more teachers arrived...almost no students were here...Lina shuffled across the grounds to the back door, where she entered the school. She closed the door behind her and beggan to wander around aimlessly.

I'm Your #1 Fan!!! xD This is Like The PERFECT Thread! *Hands You a Cookie* Your the Bestest.
Kaguro Mitazuki
((anyone here any more?))

I'm Here.
(( O__O ...Thank you..? xD *Nibbles on the cookie* heart ))

Lina wandered back to her dorm, humming. She opened the door, stepped in, and after closing the door behind her, she flopped face down onto her bed. "So...bored..."
Asta directed the dragon toward the school, hovering right next to her window. "Bored, eh?" she said, opening the window.
Orion reared. "I thought you'd keep this a sercret to all," she growled.
"Demon," she muttered.
Lina's head tyurned when she heard the window open. "Dear jupiter, it's a dragon!" She yelled, her eyes wide with shock and amusement.
Asta laughed. "No! its a yeti!" she laughed.
Orion blew a soft, but freezing, breath into the room. "Hurry up, Asta. Time is short,"
"That would have been my second guess if it twasn't a dragon." Lina remarked sarcastically, while still staring at the dragon.
Orion reared and huffed a colder breath at Lina. "Dragons are much different from yeti's," he said gruffly.
Asta smiled. "Orion doesn't like sarcasim that much."
"I noticed." Lina said coldly, ignoring the latest shot of cold breath.
"Asta, I need to go," Orion said, letting Asta off. The great dragon flew off into the grey sky.
"You sure know alot of peopl-errr, creatures." Lina said, laughing slightly. She scratched the back of her head and sat back down on her bed.
"Nah, I only know him for creatures," Asta replied, shrugging her shoulders.
"I used to know a gecko who could talk," Lina said giggling, "But he ran away and I never saw him again."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff