Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbelievable Garbage

Hi! This is Rose School, and There are no teachers (I drove them all off) Unfortunately, we have no students except me crying (i drove them off too) Ive started the school again, and with any luck we'll get this going (please dont be scared of my fox form like the teachers and other students). Its the ball today, to celebrate starting the school again. Welcome aboard!
Please fill in this form, entitled student or teacher depending on whichever you are!
(this is mine, copy it and put your details in instead)
STUDENT
Name: Kee-mun
Species: Human/fox shape-shifter
Appearance: fox half the time, my av with a red kimono the other half.
Now let's RP!

*a fox enters the great hall, trailing tissue paper. it transforms into the hsape of a young girl* Now... *she picks up the tisue and hangs it on the walls*
((Name: Mononoke
Species: Human
Appearance: My avi xd ))
Livana enters the large school doors and sighs. "Back to school..." Livana smirks a little and walks to her locker.

Unbelievable Garbage

*when shes finished, she looks around* Thats done.. *she walks to the front door to welcome new students/teachers*

Hi Mononoke! youre the first student! *smiles*
Livana spins around to face Kee-mun. "Oh, hey Kee-mun!" Livana smiles. "I see, we're the only one's here so far." Livana looks to her left...and to her right noticing the emptiness of the school halls.
And IiiiiiiiI.. will be your principal! *Grins charmingly* How might you two be this glorious april morn'?

Unbelievable Garbage

*grabs the microphone* Non-existent students and teachers, the ball will begin as soon as we have enough people!
Livana turns back around. "Cya in a bit Kee-mun!" Livana says walking to her locker. Livana spins her dial...then she spins it again...and again...and...AGAIN! "ARG! Stupid lockers! Just like I remember them! scream " Livana yells in frustration and kicks her locker. She spins the dial again and the locker opens.

Unbelievable Garbage

Livana
Livana spins around to face Kee-mun. "Oh, hey Kee-mun!" Livana smiles. "I see, we're the only one's here so far." Livana looks to her left...and to her right noticing the emptiness of the school halls.
*Kee smiles* Yep, looks like it... *she looks around* I hope some more people come soon.
Principal
Name: Yuu
Species: Human/Dark angel
Appearance: Pretty much, he is a pale-ish, man with gold eyes and long black hair. he never shows his wings.

Unbelievable Garbage

*looks at Yuu* Hi sir! *turns into a fox so as to get across the hall to the main doors quicker*
*Picks up lady, grinning* I would enforce the no pets in school rule, but since your mine, i cant do a thing about that. *scratches between her ears* now, what were you wanting? *sets her down*
Livana hangs her bag in her locker. And takes out a notebook and a pencil. Livana stuffs her notebook under her arm to look at her watch. "I...believe I have enough time to just...hang out." Livana looks up and smiles. Livana walks to the front school doors and places herself on the bench. Livana pulls her knees up to her chest and lays her book on her knees and begins to draw.

Unbelievable Garbage

sits at the foot of the main doors, looking like a statue of a fox* Someone come, please...

Unbelievable Garbage

Livana
Livana hangs her bag in her locker. And takes out a notebook and a pencil. Livana stuffs her notebook under her arm to look at her watch. "I...believe I have enough time to just...hang out." Livana looks up and smiles. Livana walks to the front school doors and places herself on the bench. Livana pulls her knees up to her chest and lays her book on her knees and begins to draw.
*Jumps up onto the bench next to her and barks*
*Starts marching down the halls, completely unaware that he is completely topless*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff