Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

Kasai Honoo

User Image

---I love to play with fire---

Kasai merely shook his head at Tenkuro's hands explosions. "We may just come back if we die, but it wouldn't solve his drinking problem so why bother with it." Kasai said leaning in the doorway folding his arms. "He just sits around anyway so he ain't hurtin no one." Kasai said before shrugging. "Anyway hurry up and put your stuff away or just leave your bag on the bed. Time wasted on things could be time spent picking up girls." Kasai said chuckling. "Besides theirs an Ice beauty there as well." Kasai said trying to tempt Tenkuro into going there sooner.

---So if you want to be with me prepare to get burned---
User Image
Tenkuro Hokujo

"Hmm, i like the way you think old friend." Tenkuro said as he put hand to his chin again. "..First one to sweep her off her feet takes buys the winner ramen. Do you accept Kasai?" He said making a challenge and game of it, waiting for Kasai to accept since they were rivals in this sort of thing.

Hilarious Fatcat

Kasai Honoo

User Image

Kasai grinned and shrugged. "Fine by me, but what happened to your bet about Hanako?" He asked chuckling. "The ice girl and Hanako seem to be friends so that could create a problem." He said stepping towards the stairs. "On the other hand you could have two girls at once so long as they don't mind sharing." Kasai said before laughing. "Come on Tenkuro!" He called running towards the stairs.

User Image
Tenkuro Hokujo

"If i die at least i went out doing what i did best." Tenkuro said as he followed Kasai down the stairs with a smile on his face. "Well..i hope it doesn't come to me dieing haha" He thought while sweating abit. "Hey Kasai if i fail you must avenge me!...by doing exactly what i did,..its full proof." Tenkuro said with a dumb smirk on his face.

Hilarious Fatcat

Kasai Honoo

User Image

Kasai let out a laugh. "fool proof huh?" He asked looking over. "Your looking at the guy who fell for a trap by the girls. That said trap was putting a sign on the girls locker room saying free ice cream to boys who come in." He said putting his hands behind his head while walking toward the gym. "And what awaited me? Girls with broom sticks and other stuff to beat me with." He said sighing. "Sometimes I think I am to stupid..." Kasai said looking both ways before slipping into the gym.

Feral Hunter

User Image
My name is Azreal Kain

I am a Draconian

I am at the Freshman Assembly

I am with Jupiter

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Standing near the one called Ayami, was a pretty young blond. While ignoring most of the noises going on, the mentions of a shampoo that fixed split ends brought the blond to the present. Blushing at having zoned out, the Freshman leaned forwards to the speaker. Sadly, the perverted antics caused the one called Ayami to go off, and the secret shampoo was never spoken. When everything had died, the blond took a couple steps towards the other blond.

"Ah...um... What were you about to say about the shampoo. I ... I have trouble with split ends."

The red across the cheeks grew bolder before a quiet voice closed the distance. Between the shy voice and the red jacket currently wrapped around the blond, who had still not visited the dorms to put it away, it could not be distinguished as male or female. Golden eyes snapped to the ground in embarrassment. Barely more than a stutter had been uttered to gain the attention of the other blond, and the Freshman began freezing.
Just_A_Puppet_Of_Lust

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah Shirayuki

User Image

Sarah looked at Miharu and herd what she said"well long story short you have a date with a pervert that saved you from fire and his sister kicked him for asking you out so fast and we are friends Miharu"She said in a nice calm tone.As the assembly was just started she stretched a little bit before turning to Miharu again"Hey when this is over want to go find that cute boy you was talking to?"She asked in a joking manner

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
fixed it sorry for the mix up

Hilarious Fatcat

kidraystar
fixed it sorry for the mix up

It's alright and thank you c:.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miahru Shimada
Human Freshman

User Image

Miharu’s head was spinning. She had a what know with who and fiery perverts and their sisters? It was all so confusing. Miharu almost felt like lying down and maybe her head would stop spinning. “Eh… what? I have a what now?” She tilted her head quizzically at the girl. About the only thing that did make sense was that they were friends. “Oh, I am happy that we are friends though! It’s always nice to meet nice people on the first day!” She had a vacant stare on her face completely spacing out on the cute boy comment. She only had one boy in her mind, and that was the boy from those years ago.

User Image
Where am I?: Freshman Assembly
Who am I with?: Shirayuki
How am I feeling?: Dizzy, and oblivious to all the monsters and the boys
OOC: Can't say if i can stay up any longer. probably going to sleep here

Greedy Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
XXXXXXSXpXaXcXeXXXXXXXX --

M y XXG e n d e r . . .?XXXXX

-- I am nothing more then a w h i s p e r on the breese
. . .
Heard but never [ a c k n o w l e d g e d ]

Jupiter wasn't sure what he should do at this moment, everyone wanted to talk to other people. jupiter wasn't going to go all emo over it, thought that was a retarded saying. Most people don't know that "emo" was a sence of style, not cuting your wrist. He didn't mind that she was trying to kill him, he was the one who made the rude comment of having no chest. Most guys enjoyed a women with no chest, others one with a chest. He didn't care eigher way if the girls he dated had double d's or just starting an a-cup. this school was interesting, everyone was trying to accomplish something.
Juipter, once he heard a voice spun around to see, and greet the voice. it turned out to be a guy, he was half expecting a girl. he didn't know guy cared about split ends, Then again, he cared about his looks just as much as a flashy girl, not really his type. he didn't dress or act like a flashy girl,though just cared how she looked sometimes. Jupiter picked up a lock of the boys hair, he also needed some volumlizer(Sp?) though jupiter wasn't going to say a thing about that. "yeah i have a shampoo that fixes split ends."

[] L o c a t i o n / / On a bus with Jamie-Lee
        [] o o c / / I have some mucie with awesome Amv's check them out!

Feral Hunter

User Image
My name is Azreal Kain

I am a Draconian

I am at the Freshman Assembly

I am with Jupiter

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

The blond looked up once the other student finished checking the hair. The other blond seemed very adept with it, maybe prior studies? Realizing about manners suddenly, a new wave of red appeared. Hands crossed on top of each other, pressed against the Freshman's thighs as the student bowed. Straightening, the golden eyes caught the blues before them.

"Ah! I am sorry. I never introduced myself. My name is Azreal. I am deeply pleasured in meeting you today. Um, what were you using to control your split ends. I have tried many fruit based shampoos, but the problem is reoccurring."

Just_A_Puppet_Of_Lust

Greedy Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
XXXXXXSXpXaXcXeXXXXXXXX --

M y XXG e n d e r . . .?XXXXX

-- I am nothing more then a w h i s p e r on the breese
. . .
Heard but never [ a c k n o w l e d g e d ]

It was cute that the other freshman bowed, Jupiter wasn't going to bow, he didn't have anyone high in rank,or whatever, so there was no need to bow. Azreal? thats a weird name, Though he couldn't say anything, his name was jupiter. Azreal was to shy, so he wasn't jupiters type. He fixed his shinny gold poney tails and asked a few questions "have you been brushing it when its wet? And do you use a flat-iron?" he asked, it didn't matter on the condition "also maybe getting it trimmed will defently work, but if you don't want to do that then, every time you wash and deep condition at least once every two weeks. it would work"

[] L o c a t i o n / / On a bus with Jamie-Lee
        [] o o c / / I have some mucie with awesome Amv's check them out!

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sarah Shirayuki

User Image

Sarah giggled at Miharu's reaction and blinked a few times"I said you have a date with my friend Kasai"She sighed as they sat through the boring lecture that one of the teachers was saying"it is nice to make friends on the first day and i am happy we are friends also"She looked through her bag and pulled out a small sketch pad and began drawing a rose

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff