Welcome to Gaia! ::

Due to the big gap between now and halloween (RP time), where should the students go for a field trip?

London (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Alton towers (2 night stay) 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Manchester (2 night stay) 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Hastings (day trip) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Leeds castle (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
кαу∂яєи ¢яσѕѕ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want is...
════════════╗

Kaydren finished unpacking her bags in her large and empty dorm room "This is going to be hell" She said to herself pushing her hair from her seemingly over sized brown eyes. She could smell so many different smells from various creatures about "I supposed this is what the meant by a special school"She continued to talk softly to herself before grabbing a black case from the corner of the room and heading outside.

Once she was outside she looked around and noticed some woods "Perfect" She smiled to herself heading along the well lit path into the woods, she noticed a cabin with someone in it but she didn't mind a small audience. She found a fallen over tree she could sit on and she opened her case and pulled out a beautiful violin, she got herself comfortable and pulled the bow across the strings a few times to tune her violin by ear, once she had her violin tuned to her liking she began to play Motzart's violin concerto no.5 She closed her eyes while she played her body swaying gracefully as she was lost in the music.

____________________________╚════════════
______________________________________Just a kiss

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Mathew Matias Kaine~
User Image

Mathew stopped reading over his students when he heard a violin at first he thought it was a beast in the forest could of been until he heard the distinction in the cords "Motzart" he said getting out of his chair and laying his papers on his table. He stepped out side and slowly closed the door before sitting at a chair on the porch. This girl he knew her from somewhere ah that was right this was Kaydren Cross a fellow vampire from Russia, He smiled as he listened to her play she as great as were most vampires but this one had a spark to her. He swung a finger back in forth to the music like a conductor at an opera "Your very good Lass" he said his Scottish accent filling the air next to the music. He stood and stepped towards her "The music teacher is going to love you I can already tell but I have to ask why choose weapons training and creatures study you don't look the type so frail and little" he said with a smile putting a foot on the fallen tree and leaning on his knee.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
кαу∂яєи ¢яσѕѕ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want is...
════════════╗

Kaydren was suddenly brought out of her musically induced trance by a rough Scottish man. She traced her eyes up and down him for a moment before she settled happily on the fact her was just like her. He complimented and insulted her in the same breath, she didn’t want to be rude to anyone but this simple statement caused rage to build in her stomach “You’ll be surprised what I can accomplish, don’t underestimate me” She said simply putting her violin back in it’s case, before standing up and holding her hand out to the man “I am Kaydren” her Russian accent was still thick and most people didn’t understand her unless she talked slowly. She smiled in a devilish way having an idea to show him just how tough she could be once he shook her hand. "I am sure I will love the music teacher just as much" She smiled in her innocent way tilting her head slightly to the left.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Mathew Matias Kaine~
User Image

Mathew smiled "Aye I was the same as a boy small and frail then I beat a man to death with my bear hands in a matter of seconds" he said taking hold of her hand. He felt her grip a great one a good sword hand "Mind sparring for a moment I would love to get a feel for how well you can fight" he said letting go of her hand. he backed away and headed towards the gated arena, He looked at the weapons on the shelf in the corner trying to pick a good one for the girl. Thats when he found it a broad sword he held it out to her "This a perfect blade for one such as your self light and fluid" he said laying it in the dirt lightly for her to pick up. He walked back over to the shelf "I prefer heavier weapons" he said pulling a massive battle axe He tossed it hand to hand then let it rest in his right hand, He put his left near the back and got ready for the fight.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
кαу∂яєи ¢яσѕѕ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want is...
════════════╗

Kaydren shivered when he offered to spar with her "I don't want to hurt you old man"She joked from behind him looking at the sword her dropped in the dirt for her before grabbing a rather large and daunting axe, she couldn't help but to roll her eyes and smile at him "of course, you have the biggest weapon here" She looked him square in the eye before she pouted and kicked the dirt "okay okay, I took the class so I could learn jeeze don't kill me okay" She acted like she had no idea how to fight, but she did. Deception is the best tool in combat, at least that is what Kaydren believed if she could get you feeling bad for even a moment you were open to an attack in the moment and most battles were one within seconds. She waited to see what he would do looking sad and meek and not making eye contact with Mathew. Her grip was light on her weapon so it simulated she didn't even know how to hold the sword.

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Pheonix rose from his sitting place, returning his glass to the dishwasher. It was getting darker outside, and he decided it was time to explore the woods. He was constantly on the hunt for a very elusive demon, who tended to be one step ahead, or one step behind him at all times.

Upon entering the woods, he heard a very familiar concerto. Beethoven.....the fifth. That particular piece reminded him of his favorite Cello piece. Pheonix pulled some of the radiant light from the moon, and fashioned it into a crude, but easily worked, cello. He sat down, and began to play Bach's Cello Suite the 5th, Prelude. It's haunting melody filled the forest around him with an eerie glow.

It's low tones, mezzo forte volume, and building crescendo's lent this particular piece an air of pursuit, and of heartbreak. A loss one feels deeper than any pain. Pheonix always lost himself in this particular piece, as the consistent changes in rhythm and tempo easily depicted the torrential seas of a guilt-ridden heart. He played the whole piece through. ((Bach's Cello Suite- 5 i-Prelude))

He sat his head back against the tree he lent on, letting the light-cello dissolve into it's original form. "Damn you Caine...."

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

Nothing Pierces With The Raw Power Of Light Through Darkness

User Image

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Nagisa◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Nagisa sat like a cat watching Yuuki search for the paper with her room number on it. She might be in human form but she did tend to act like a cat and a smile appeared on her face, "Awesome!" she cried excitedly causing her ears and tail to reappear, "Ah not again!" she cried pressing her hands against her cat ears, sighing a bit.
She picked up her bag with her right hand and her tail with her left hand so that way it didn't get caught in any closing doors...she had made that very mistake once on her last day in Tokyo when she found some half priced salmon at a market and the door closed right on her tail while she was leaving. The clerk had thought she was a cosplayer until he heard her screaming in pain, "Ready!" she said with a slight meow as the two headed out of the gym and outside.
Something dark paused out of the corner of her eye, a figure dressed all in black as she stopped, frozen in fear. Slowly she turned and stared at the figure realizing that it was just a tree as she cursed her imagination for playing tricks on her, 'Its ok...its ok he's not here...there's no way he could be here...' she thought trying to slow her racing heart as she ran to catch up with Yuuki, "S-Sorry about that." she murmured quietly, "I thought I saw something back there."

(sorry for not posting in a while! been a bit busy...and also had no idea what to post sweatdrop )

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
((OOC: It's generally a good practice to focus on where the people are currently posting in the thread. Too many threads die off because people wait for a specific person to get back on before continuing. There is no need to continue the scene between you and a specific person, as those scenes can be picked up immediately later. However, things become stagnant when people post something waiting for someone specific to respond. Just go where the congregation of people are, or post something related to your character's hobbies ^^))

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

My eyes && my mouth agree, Y O U ' L L be coming home W I T H M E . . . 

ALEC CELESTE

"Oh, really?" Celeste raised a brow, the right corner of her mouth curling upwards. "I thought I was only famous in a small part of my country, but this is even better." she said, the size of the smile increasing just a little bit, getting a bit more devilish. She was pretty well-known in her home city (home town was a bit too small to describe it), but to be known somewhere other than Korea was pretty cool.
                                              She followed beside him as he guided her to the cafeteria.
                                              ”I hope you don’t mind me asking but where do you come from?” Although the model had taken out the little compact mirror and lipstick again, she answered his question. "South Korea, in Seoul. Beautiful city, just lovely, especially at night." she said as she applied the lipstick. "What about you?"

- - -

The corners of Alec's mouth curled upward. "It might." he said, turning his head slightly towards Morana but still having to look at her from his periphery vision. He listened intently to her answer to his question. "Ah. I see." he replied. "Well, regardless of issues, I'm still glad you're here. You're a very interesting woman."" Alec said.
                                              Then he listened to Adessa as she told her part of the story. "You hid your wings? But they're beautiful, I don't see why you'd have to hide them, except for the sake of not having them ripped off by the envious." Celeste would've laughed at his pathetic excuse for a compliment.
                                              He looked up at the ceiling when Adessa asked the same of him. "Mm, just learning to master a new ability." he looked at the palm of his hand. "Nothing too special." he returned the smile to Adessa. "Unfortunately, my father did not like the idea of me coming here alone, so my twin has come with me." the smile disappeared from his face and was replaced with a nasty sneer. "I just hope neither of you ever have to meet her." he said, dreading the day when Celeste met either of them.

{{ O O C : Sorry, Got Buried In My Studies. But I'm Alive, && Back (: }}

Aundi Anxiety

Pancakette

Puggle and Pip

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Mathew Matias Kaine~
User Image

Mathew shook his head "I see well then" he stopped mid sentence and tossed the axe towards her watching it lodge into the tree behind her with a loud thump. He teleported behind her "You hold your sword with out confidence that will get you an F" he said putting his hands over hers tightening the grip on the hilt of the blade. He twisted her hands under his to show her how hard her grip must be, he brought his mouth close to her ear "You must hold your blade with fierce confidence or your enemy will get the better of you my dear" he spoke his Scottish accent was thick as he spoke. He slowly let go of her hands and pulled the blade from hers. He walked over to the tree his axe was in and pulled it out heading over to the weapons shelf and shelving his blades. He looked back at hr "Come inside for some blood will you?" he asked with a warm smile heading over to the cabin door and holding it open for her.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
кαу∂яєи ¢яσѕѕ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want is...
════════════╗

Kaydren held her breath as Mat approached her she was ready, however, before she knew it he was behind her teaching her how to hold the sword. His hot breath on her neck was enough of a distraction to make her not giggle at how easy it was to trick him, she figured she'd just show him in class. Her body hummed at how closed he was, she turned to look at him as he let go and headed towards his cabin again "I could use a snack" She answered softly quickly moving to grab her violin before heading to the cabin, she noticed the cello music playing through the woods and she took a moment to sway as the melody danced on the wind. "Oh I will certainly enjoy music class"She whispered to herself with glee before skipping to Mat's cabin, she stood outside of the door and looked at him for a second before she stepped into his place. "It smells good in here" She commented watching Mat move about. Her eyes shifted to an amber colour as the smell of the blood filled her nose, she loved to feed, she loved the silky warmth of blood on her tongue and in her mouth. Kaydren absent mindedly licked her lips while she enjoyed the smell of the delicious blood.

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ad essa.ren ee.ross
{where am I?} ; ; dorm 103
{who are you?} ; ; alec and morana
{how am I feeling?} ; ; hungry
{what's on my mind?} ; ; uh.....uh.....well.....
{ooc} ; ;
DJ Creamy Tracks

Pancakette

Adessa felt a blush creep up her neck and into her cheeks. Did Alec just try to compliment her wings? That was sweet. She smiled shyly at her lap and looked back up at him. "Well, I 'id them because people weren't....wings aren't normal to the people of France the way they are to us....and when a general population is faced with something that isn't normal, they tend to panic. People fear what they don't know, oui?" It was a rhetorical question, kind of condescending, but that wasn't how Adessa meant it and she hoped that that wasn't how her roommates took it. She was both trying to answer Alec's question and trying to justify to herself why she'd hidden her wings in France. Now that he said something about it....she had no idea why she did it.

She looked outside and realized it was sunny, that the rain had probably stopped hours ago while she was drawing, and she felt, or rather, heard her stomach growl. She clutched a hand to her stomach and went to her closet to choose a pair of shoes more fitted to the weather. A black pair of studded peeptoes caught her eye and she put on the Louboutins at her bed, a slight chuckle when Alec mentioned a twin.
"Let me guess...she is a little over five foot tall....and she is as thin as a rail. She 'as beautiful black hair and silver eyes, a lot like your own....Same last name....mais, 'er first name is...Celeste, am I wrong? I'm a big fan of fashion, both in and out of the big cities, and I saw 'er in the 'allway on my way to the dorm this morning." Adessa smiled sheepishly at Alec, and stood up smoothing her skirt. She grabbed her jacket from the bed post and paused for a second, a confused look on her face as she looked around her. A map wouldn't help much, she was never very good at reading those. She turned to her roommates, slightly embarrassed. "Dommage...euh...Do either of you know where the cantine...cafe...is? It was a long flight..." She twisted her hands in front of her and bit her lip, both horrible nervous habits, but she hated asking things of other people. If they said no, she resolved to trying to figure out a map, but she really hoped that one of them knew, and that they wouldn't make her eat alone, though she would never say so.

theysaythatloveisforever

Wheezing Sweetheart

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖【 Morana Yeva Vasiliev】✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Werecat✖✖✖

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location / Who she is with.
Dorm 103 / Adessa and Alec.

OutOfCharacter

Aundi Anxiety
DJ Creamy Tracks

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

My eyes && my mouth agree, Y O U ' L L be coming home W I T H M E . . . 

ALEC CELESTE

Alec grinned when he saw Adessa begin to blush. "I see." he said bluntly, sitting on his bed cross legged now. He glanced back at Morana, who was frowning. Was it something he did? Something he said? Probably both. His actions and words often got people loathing him, since he said everything that came to mind, not thinking about how it would affect others. So he jumped to the conclusion that he had said something he wasn't supposed to, but he shrugged it off.

His eyes widened a bit when he heard Adessa describing Celeste. "Did.. Did she say or do anything rude or hurtful to you? Because if she did, I apologize." Alec said, sitting up straighter. His sister was known for being a high-class b i t c h, and he hated how people, after meeting Celeste, would think he was the same as her, thus ruining potential friendships with those who were willing to overlook his habit of blurting out his thoughts. Another reason to despise her. Oh, if he had a nickel for every reason he had to hate her, he'd be a billionaire.
                                              He had barely noticed her asking if they knew where the cantine was. He was about to shake his head and suggest that they look for it, but it seemed like Morana had done that for him. Then she looked over in his direction and told him he was coming with them. "Uh. Okay." Alec said. He didn't know what it was, but something about her, something about the things she said that made him want to listen. It might've been because he was taking orders from someone other than Celeste, but he felt like that wasn't it. Ah, well. He just brushed the thought off. He hopped off the bed. "And you're right, I don't think the cafeteria would be too far off from here." Alec said.

{{ O O C : }}

Aundi Anxiety

Pancakette

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Yutaro Yuu Ibuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm

Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind till I can't break free, and

Yutaro’s eyes went slightly wide when she replied. So she was the Celeste Seung famous in his little part of the country. In a way he was glad he had met her in odd circumstances at least that were something he can say to his sister that he managed without her hanging around like a lost puppy. He nodded his head at her.
                          ”Some footage was leaked in my town, pretty soon you became famous amongst the teenaged girls and boys of the town.”
                          He said to her, not sure how well she’d react. If he had his opinion, he would say she would possibly love the attention.

She said she came from Seoul, a beautiful city in South Korea. Yutaro nodded his head. She asked about him.
                          ”Asahi, Mei Prefecture, Japan. Very small, a population of just under ten thousand. A nice little town really.”
                          He said to her. Whilst it was a nice little town, it was only nice as long as you were “normal”. Due to it being small most people knew each other in some form and because of that it was easy to get shunned if you were different. Something he and his sister learned.

He turned the corner, the cafeteria was ahead. Yutaro ran out of things to ask, not being the greatest of maintaining conversation with people.
                          ”There’s an outside area, and it looks like if the rains stopped. If I remember correctly they try their best to serve all tastes and nationalities so you should be able to find something you like.”
                          He said to her as he continued walking. Running out of things once more he stayed quiet. He wondered if he was a bore, but it wasn’t something he wanted to ask as it may seem…odd to say the least.

Who I’m with: Celeste Seung
                                    What I’m doing: Showing Celeste to the caferteria.
                                    What I'm feeling: I actually met her.
                                    What I’m thinking: She is prettier in person that’s for sure.
                                    Welfare: All good.
                                    OOC: No worries, studies before role-playing!
                                    DJ Creamy Tracks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces