Welcome to Gaia! ::

Due to the big gap between now and halloween (RP time), where should the students go for a field trip?

London (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Alton towers (2 night stay) 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Manchester (2 night stay) 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Hastings (day trip) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Leeds castle (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Pheonix took a seat in the cafeteria, setting his supper down before him. Apparently, his pay was not the only thing that was decent around here. The cafeteria was more of something you would see in a University, or a Country Club, rather than a school. For supper tonight, he had selected the pan-seared sirloin beef tips with a bourbon demi-glaze, roasted red potatoes in a garlic, rosemary, and butter sauce, and fresh Yorkshire pudding.

He took a mouthful, savoring the sweet and tangy flavors of the beef. Wonderful! He had to remember not to go overboard though, as Alistair, his Falcon, would be very cross with him should he not save him some.

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

Nothing Pierces With The Raw Power Of Light Through Darkness

User Image

Wheezing Sweetheart

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖【 Morana Yeva Vasiliev】✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Werecat✖✖✖

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location / Who she is with.
Dorm 103 / Adessa and a male roommate.

OutOfCharacter

Aundi Anxiety
DJ Creamy Tracks

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Mathew Matias Kaine~
User Image

The Scotsman listened to the stillness of the forest his classroom and his sanctuary. He let the Griffon push his hand up to its head. He loved all his animals each one roamed free from hunters or crazed humans, The students would be introduced to these creatures one at a time through out the school year it was insanity to show every student all the creatures there were animals that is. They would also be learning about each other vampires werewolves demons mermen and such. This forest was also his weapons training classroom students would fight in the gated area and whom ever bested whom would be given a grade as would the loser. He loved this school and its student body. He ran his hand under the feathers of the Griffon and then shoved it slightly letting it know he was done. He walked away and into the small cabin before pulling his chair out from a desk and began to write. next to his papers he had a list of students so he decided instead of writing to go over the names.

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

My eyes && my mouth agree, Y O U ' L L be coming home W I T H M E . . . 

ALEC CELESTE

Celeste raised a brow when she took another step back. Really? she thought as she folded her arms across her chest. This was kind awkward, trying to flirt with someone who probably didn't like her. She began wondering if she was just wasting time- time she could be using to make Alec miserable. Where was he, anyway? Probably smoking his lungs out. she laughed silently at her cruelty, putting a hand up to cover her mouth. She knew of her brother's problem with smoking. She had tried to stop him once, by lining his all his packs with nitroglycerin in an attempt to prevent him from even lighting it, but he gave in and just bought another pack, so she decided to just let him do what he wanted, exposing his lungs to chemicals included.
                                              It took her a moment to realize that the boy had just asked for her name, and when he did, she grinned. Finally. she thought, putting her hands to her sides. "Celeste Seung. Nice to meet you, Mr. Ibu." she said, pushing some of her black hair behind her ear.
                                              She looked around. "You wouldn't mind showing me to the cafeteria, would you?" Celeste asked him.

- - -

Alec's silver eyes went from watching Adessa search under her bed to Morana, who appeared to be trying to get comfy on her bed. When she glanced at him, the left corner of his mouth curled into a small smile. "So that's where your exotic accents come from. I'm from Seoul, in South Korea." he said, sitting on his bed. It took every fiber of energy in his body not to take out a cigarette and smoke, and he hated that he couldn't, but he had to respect the other two.
                                              He brought his legs up on the bed and pressed his back up against the headrest. "You two must've come a pretty long way, coming from places so far away. What brings you here?" he inquired of them, interested in what they had to say.

{{ O O C : My Post For Alec Is Looking Pretty Short, Asdfghjkl }}

Aundi Anxiety

Pancakette

Puggle and Pip

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Nagisa◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Nagisa rummaged in her skirt pocket and held up her dorm room key, "I already got my key actually." she said and checked the dorm room number, "Eetoo...oh room 104." she added and glanced at the map as well, "Awesome! The cafeteria's close then!" she cried excitedly and noticed the teacher was gone but if she was in his class, she would probably see him soon enough anyway, "Do you know what room you're in?" she aked Yuuki, "If you don't have your key yet, I can go with you to get it if you want." she offered though it was more because she tended to get lost or distracted easily and didn't want to get lost in the school...again.

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Yutaro Yuu Ibuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm

Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind till I can't break free, and

Celeste Seung? Yutaro recognised the name.
                          ”Your name is the same as a model who’s famous in my home town.”
                          He said to her with more of a surprised look on his face than anything. The model was meant to be stunning in looks, so much so to the point where they were to kill for. Yutaro only heard rumours of her looks but never saw pictures. He did want to meet her one day though to see if it was true. Although the information probably didn’t really interest Celeste and if he told her anything of what he heard of the model it might freak her out, even more so if he told her he wanted to meet her.

Yutaro nodded his head.
                          ”Sure.”
                          He said to her, pointing his head in the direction he was going in. He was trying to remember where to go himself.

He looked at Celeste through the corner of his eyes.
                          ”I hope you don’t mind me asking but where do you come from?”
                          he asked her, raising an eyebrow slightly in question. He didn’t know if she would answer that or find it too personal to answer, probably the latter.

Who I’m with: Celeste Seung
                                    What I’m doing: Showing Celeste to the caferteria.
                                    What I'm feeling: Confused and quite…..awkward.
                                    What I’m thinking: What a coincidence.
                                    Welfare: All good.
                                    OOC: I promise he’s not a creeper.
                                    DJ Creamy Tracks

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Pheonix wiped his mouth with a napkin, and sat back for a second. The food here was not only good, it was plentiful. There was plenty still left for Alistair. He rose, and walked towards the teacher's area of the cafeteria. He ordered a small Bailey's Irish Cream on the rocks, and walked back to his seat.

He sipped the cool, refreshing liqueur, letting the taste roll over his tongue. He wasn't much for alcohol, but he did enjoy a small drink after supper. He had to admit, drinking it in a Secondary School was a bit, odd, but the Headmistress had assured him that it was not a problem, so long as he kept it to himself, and on the quiet.

There were apparently several students who had the same idea as he, and decided that it was now supper time. He wondered if any of them would join him at the table. The cafeteria was gigantic, so he highly doubted it.

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

User Image

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Mathew Matias Kaine~
User Image

Mathew looked at the clock on his desk it was supper time and boy was he hungry. He stood from his table and stacked his papers neatly before heading out the door. He stepped out to the sight of the Minotaur Frederico huffing about for food. Mat smiled at him and moved through the forest back towards the school my how it had gotten dark in such a short time. It didn't take him long the walk was about fifteen minutes and if you didn't run into any of the creatures it was even shorter. He checked him self in one of the windows he was clean for once, Mat walked to the doors of the cafeteria and opened them the sound of students rushing to his ears. He smiled at them all obviously they would not see his smile but oh well, His eyes snapped to a table there he saw Pheonix. He walked over to his table " 'Ello thar Pheonix" he said taking a seat across from him "Look like we got are selves a new bunch don't we?" he asked with a grin.

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Pheonix looked up to see the young Matthew sitting across from him. "Evening Matthew. How are the animals this evening?" He had only met Matthew one time, when he had come to sign his contract actually. If he remembered correctly, he taught Mythical Creature studies and Weapons Training. Pheonix had wanted to spar with him that very day, but felt it uncouth to do so upon introduction.

"It does seem like we have quite a few students. I wasn't here last term, but I'm guessing most of them aren't returning students, but newly enrolled?"
He liked the forthrightness of Matthew, but admittedly, found it unnerving. He was friendly, and light-hearted, and genuinely so. But Pheonix had been stabbed by one too many light-hearted men to judge a book so quickly.

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

User Image

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Mathew Matias Kaine~
User Image

Mathew nodded "Aye none of them I recognize and as for the animals they are well as can be" he said looking at each student around them. Of course none of them were old he had been here for years from the beginning actually so he knew all those whom had gone and left by now. He was getting hungry but he had started a conversation and intended to finish it unlike most. He sighed "So Pheonix would you like to see well when you have time tomorrow to finally get a few rounds in I can even give you my best sword and fight ya bear handed" he said with a laugh. In truth he knew Pheonix was a great man and fighter he could tell by his aura. He stood now hungry and ready to go get food "Would you like anything my friend?" he asked Pheonix.

((Feeling tired so posts may not be so good))

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Pheonix chuckled at the bare-handed comment. He held up his glass of Bailey's, shaking it slightly. "I've got everything I need right here mate." He put a finger to his lips, signaling that it wasn't something the students were to know about all that much.

"I would love to spar with you my friend. Set your conditions and your time, and I'll be there. Provided we aren't both teaching that is" Pheonix thought for a moment. "As a matter of fact, tomorrow's class on elemental control could use a demonstration of what it looks like when done correctly under extreme duress. Care to volunteer?"

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

User Image

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Mathew Matias Kaine~
User Image

Mathew smiled "Aye I can do that" he said agreeing to be a volunteer. He bowed to Pheonix "I should be off I need to get back to studying my students so I guess its dinner in my cabin tonight but come by the next free period you have and we can spar for my students in weapons training" he said walking away towards the faculty lunch line. He grabbed some dinner and left heading back his cabin. He quiet enjoyed the walk at night to his cabin it was a cool walk the night air was perfect and the sounds of each creature roaming the forest at night was beautiful. He could see the light of his cabin just up the road, He opened the door and set his meal down at a small table. He closed the door and locked it before lighting the fire place and sitting at the table.

((Any one can come find him in his cabin he likes company))

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYuuki Yui Ibu
User Image
If I make another move, if I take another step
Then it all would fall apart. There'd be nothing of me left
If I'm crying in the wind, if I'm crying in the night
Will there ever be a way? Will my heart return to white?

Can you tell me who you are? Can you tell me where I am?
I've forgotten how to see; I've forgotten if I can
If I opened up my eyes there'd be no more going back
'Cause I'd throw it all away, and it all would fade to black

Yuuki listened to her and clapped her hands excitedly when she held up her key. Her face dropped though when she asked if she knew what dorm she was in.
              ”I have the paper somewhere.”
              She said, digging through her shorts pockets, before digging through her coat pockets. Yuuki pulled out all her pockets on her persons.
              ”I know it’s here!”
              She said to her going over to her suit case and dropping to her knees.

Opening her suitcase she began digging out her cloths. She knew she packed it, Yutaro made sure of that. With her cloths and various other things like photo’s on the floor, Yuuki found the piece of paper that had her dorm number on it.
              ”Found it!”
              She exclaimed holding up the piece of paper.

Looking at it she looked at Nyuu with a large smile.
              ”Dorm 104 to. We’re dorm buddies!”
              She said to her, looking back at her cloths and packing them away.

Once her things were packed once more, Yuuki picked up her shoulder bag and suit case handle and walked over back to Nyuu.
              ”We’ll go when you’re ready.”
              She said to her, smiling widely at Nyuu.

Who I’m with: Nyuu
              What I’m feeling: OK
              What I’m thinking: She’s adorable!
              Where I am: Gym
              What I’m doing: About to go over to the dorm room.
              OOC:
              Hinata Norisu

Wheezing Sweetheart

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖【 Morana Yeva Vasiliev】✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Werecat✖✖✖

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location / Who she is with.
Dorm 103 / Adessa and Alec.

OutOfCharacter
I was gonna wait till Aundi replied, but it was taking awhile.

Aundi Anxiety
DJ Creamy Tracks

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ad essa.ren ee.ross
{where am I?} ; ; dorm 103
{who are you?} ; ; alec and morana
{how am I feeling?} ; ; lonely
{what's on my mind?} ; ; father....
{ooc} ; ; sorry! i've been sick, so i haven't been checking as often..and it's horribly short....i'm sorry.
DJ Creamy Tracks

Pancakette

Adessa stared at the hem of her skirt as she listened to Morana tell her story, trying to figure out what to say of her own. She couldn't just up and say that her father didn't want her around, now could she? She took a deep breath and smiled, beginning the story she told everyone in France. "Not many people have wings where I come from. I didn't like having to hide them from everyone I knew, it felt like I was hiding a big part of myself. So when my father heard about Rosalia, he immediately transferred me." It was a lie, yes, but she didn't care. Better than telling them that she wasn't wanted at home. She smiled again and looked at Alec. "And how about yourself?"

theysaythatloveisforever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces