Welcome to Gaia! ::

Due to the big gap between now and halloween (RP time), where should the students go for a field trip?

London (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Alton towers (2 night stay) 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Manchester (2 night stay) 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Hastings (day trip) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Leeds castle (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wheezing Sweetheart

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖【 Morana Yeva Vasiliev】✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Werecat✖✖✖

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location / Who she is with.
Cafeteria / Adessa and Alec.

OutOfCharacter

Aundi Anxiety
DJ Creamy Tracks

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ad essa.ren ee.ross
{where am I?} ; ; looking for the cafeteria
{who are you?} ; ; Alec and Morana
{how am I feeling?} ; ; content
{what's on my mind?} ; ; why is everyone so hostile?
{ooc} ; ;
DJ Creamy Tracks

Pancakette

Adessa watched in shock as Morana pulled her arm back and chucked a milk at the meat head who'd run into her. Her mouth fell open and formed a perfect "O", but she quickly put her hand over it and recovered, resolving into a small fit of giggles instead. After she regained herself, she began to eat, finally, closing her eyes at the mouthwatering sensation she always got from pain au chocolat. She brought herself back into reality, however, when she heard Morana address her. "Cooking...? Euh...I 'ave....English language, cooking, music, 'istory, dance, and biology...so, oui, it seems we all 'ave cooking together! Fantastique!" Adessa gave the two another dazzling smile, never faltering, even when a boy walked past and plucked a feather from her wing. She was used to this treatment...but she didn't expect it here. She looked around the cafeteria nonchalantly, and while she saw many cat ears and tails, dog ears, all sorts of anomalies, she didn't see a single other pair of wings. Even when she went to a different school, full of other 'misfits', she didn't fit in...She pulled her wings in tighter and took another long sip of her wine, waiting for someone else to say something to add to the conversation.

theysaythatloveisforever

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

My eyes && my mouth agree, Y O U ' L L be coming home W I T H M E . . . 

ALEC CELESTE

"One can hope." Alec murmured. As he walked to the table and set his food down, he looked up and barely caught the sight of Adessa falling to the ground. He looked to the guy who slammed into her, and as Alec was about to walk up to him and tell him off, Morana threw a carton of milk at him, making him fall to the floor. He looked to Morana, eyebrow raised, an impressed look on his face.
                                              Then he sat down. "Well, I look forward to cooking with you two. Although, I must warn you, I'm pretty terrible at cooking." he said, smiling that half-smile of his.
                                              He watched as a male came by and plucked a feather from Adessa's wing. He found that action to be so rude, so cruel, that-
                                              He twisted the guy's arm into almost impossible angles, then stopped when he decided the guy had enough. So that's blood-bending.. the corners of his mouth curled upward slightly more. "Are you alright?" he asked Adessa.

{{ O O C : - - - }}

Aundi Anxiety

Pancakette

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ad essa.ren ee.ross
{where am I?} ; ; looking for the cafeteria
{who are you?} ; ; Alec and Morana
{how am I feeling?} ; ; confused/incredulous
{what's on my mind?} ; ; why is everyone so hostile?
{ooc} ; ;
DJ Creamy Tracks

Pancakette

Despite herself, Adessa caught herself giggling again, this time in response to Alec's comment on his cooking. "Isn't that z'entire reason to take a culinaire class? To get better?" She watched as Alec's demeanor changed slightly, and she turned to see what he had been looking at. A boy with two snow white feathers in his hand was bending his arms at ridiculous and painful-looking angles. Adessa turned and gaped at Alec, sputtering a response she didn't realize was in French. "Q'est-ce que tu fait?! Est-ce que tu a ce faire? Pourquoi? C'est tres horrible, tu est malade! Il ne te fait pas!" Adessa recovered herself, keeping the details of her outburst to herself and choosing to revise her statement, answering Alec's question quietly with a clipped tone. "I am just fine. Did you do that to that boy, Alec? Why?" Adessa's brow was scrunched in confusion, her blue eyes slightly glazed over as she tried in vain to figure out why he would do that. That boy had done nothing to Alec, and surely Alec wasn't defending her...was he? Were they both?

theysaythatloveisforever

Wheezing Sweetheart

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖【 Morana Yeva Vasiliev】✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Werecat✖✖✖

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location / Who she is with.
Cafeteria / Adessa and Alec.

OutOfCharacter