Welcome to Gaia! ::

Due to the big gap between now and halloween (RP time), where should the students go for a field trip?

London (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Alton towers (2 night stay) 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Manchester (2 night stay) 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Hastings (day trip) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Leeds castle (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

School based role-play inspiration: Boredom
                Images provided by:Google images and photobucket
                Edited by: Puggle and Pip
                Currently: Open, Accepting
                Genre: School, romance, soul searching etc etc.
                User ImageUser Image

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Rosalia Secondary School. A secondary school in England, Kent. The person who founded the school was a human called Timothy Jackson Rosalia. It was founded in 1890. He founded the school as he thought people who were referred to in those days "creatures of sin" needed a place they could go and hide; A place where they could find out more about themselves without being judged by "normal" people. It became a huge success! The school thrived.

However, due to World War Two the school was destroyed. Timothy had to rebuild it to the great building it was once more. It took years of work but he did it. He made changed. Whilst he made sure the school maintained it's school title, it wasn't actually a school. It was more like a home away from home. Timothy liked it better this way. Sure they got taught, but mostly through self study and by teachers if they so wished.

In 1996, Rosalia Secondary School opened it's doors to humans. Timothy in his old age felt the school needed to welcome everybody with open arms; after all humans needed to find themselves as well. In 1997 the school opened it's gates to all international students as Timothy came to realize that there was people out there who may need a safe haven and not just in England. Timothy died in 1998 but the school continued to run. "Creatures of sin" and humans still come to this school to find out more about themselves, what they're capable of, what they want to do in life as well as who they really are.

The rules were only again changed by Timothy's grandchild, Micheal Alexandra Rosalia. The school was back on track to being a proper school but with the original soul searching in mind. Micheal believe that not only will the students learn to contribute to the world, but they can learn about themselves through studies as well.

However, like all schools there are hardships, rivalries, bullies. It doesn't matter what race they are it still happens. But will everybody find what they're looking for here? Only time can tell.

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

oo1 - Follow the Gaia ToS, it's there for a reason.

oo2 - Romance is highly encouraged as is violence, but keep everything to taste. So once things start getting steamy time skip; don't let things get too gory you know the drill. To taste!

oo3 - I'm fine with the whole "My parents are dead" thing, but be creative with it. You're characters are "creatures of sin" or human, odd things are going to happen in a world like that. On that note, no Mary-Sue's and Gary-Stu's. Your character will not be loved and worshiped by everyone.

oo4 - Take time writing your posts. I'm not going to set a sentence limit to a paragraph; you know the whole "One paragraph that must be ten lines down!" as a paragraph doesn't work that way. A paragraph is something on the same subject which means it could vary from one line across to a massive ten line down block of text. I will ask however that you have a basic understanding of the English language, spelling mistakes are fine but don't make them constant. Most of you will have Microsoft word or the Mac/Linux equivalent, so use it if you need to; I do.

oo5 - Try to post at least once a day, this keeps the role-play flowing nicely. On that note, try and post something to make your post look nice. If you're on a phone or tablet then I understand but it's better to look at something with pictures or something than blocks of text. It also means we know who you are. Try not to use bright neon colours, not everybody can read blinding colours.

oo6 - Don't leave people out, read everything it may involve your character who knows?!

007 - You can have as many characters as you can handle, just make sure you play with them.

oo8 - Send all profiles to me under "Rosalia Secondary School." Put down a joke (or something funny) as an extra so it indicates you at least skimmed this far.

oo9 - Only post once I've accepted your profile. If something changes with you character like they have a crush or suddenly go blind then let me know and I'll update your profile for you.

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

Basics
              My name is First, second and last name here.
              I am age here. Students: 13 - 18 Teachers: 22-65 (retirement age in England).
              I was born a gender here
              I am Sexual preferences here
              My height is Height here and this is a little embarrassing but I weigh Weight here, stones or pounds.
              My eye are Eye colour and my hair colour is color here.
              I hail from Country here with a nationality of Nationality here
              Oh before I forgot I'm a Race here, anything your imagination can think of but not god like
              I live in dorm Dorm here.
              I teach at the school Teacher only! Leave blank if student. Only 2 subjects per teacher.

Detailed
              My life story goes like this. Story here!
              I act like this so others know me. Personality here.
              These are my loves,
              fillerfillerfillerfillerfill

These I hate,fillerfille

I'm talented in What you're character can do, once again anything your imagination can think of but nothing god like
              It's still a school after all, so I am taking Subjects here student only! leave blank if teacher
              Coming to Rosalia I hope to gain What does your character hope to gain here? Friendship? Love? Understanding? Do not leave blank
              You should also know this about me. Something else about your character that makes them unique to themselves
              One last thing, I kinda like Crush here, if any. Keeps it interesting.
              I am controlled by Username here

(Click show spoiler for the code!)
              [imgright]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t414/puggle_and_pip/blankcanvas-1.jpg[/imgright]

[size=18][color=slategrey][b][u][color=slateblue]Basics[/color][/u][/b][/color][/size]
              [list][list][list][list][list][list][color=colorone][size=11]My name is [i]First, second and last name here[/i].
              I am [i]age here. Students: 13 - 18 Teachers: 22-65 (retirement age in England)[/i].
              I was born a [i]gender here[/i]
              I am [i]Sexual preferences here[/i]
              My height is [i]Height here[/i] and this is a little embarrassing but I weigh [i]Weight here, stones or pounds.[/i]
              My eye are [i]Eye colour[/i] and my hair colour is [i]color here[/i].
              I hail from [i]Country here[/i] with a nationality of [i]Nationality here[/i]
              Oh before I forgot I'm a [i]Race here, anything your imagination can think of but not god like[/i]
              I live in dorm [i]dorm here[/i]
              I teach at this school [i]Teacher only! Leave blank if student. Only two subjects per teacher.[/i][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][color=slateblue][b][u][color=slategray]Detailed[/color][/u][/b][/color][/size]
              [list][list][list][list][list][list][color=colortwo][size=11]My life story goes like this. [i]Story here![/i]
              I act like this so others know me. [i]Personality here.[/i]
              These are my loves, [i]‣
              [color=white]fillerfillerfillerfillerfill[/color]‣
              [color=white]fillerfillerfillerfillerfill[/color]‣[/i]
              These I hate,[color=white][/color] [i]‣
              [color=white]fillerfillerf[/color]‣
              [color=white]fillerfillerf[/color]‣[/i]
              I'm talented in [i]What you're character can do, once again anything your imagination can think of but nothing god like[/i]
              It's a school after all, so I am taking [i]Subjects here, student only! Leave blank if teacher[/i]
              Coming to Rosalia I hope to gain [i]What does your character hope to gain here? Friendship? Love? Understanding? Do not leave blank[/i]
              You should also know this about me. [i]Something else about your character that makes them unique to themselves[/i]
              One last thing, I kinda like[i]Crush here, if any. Keeps it interesting.[/i]
              I am controlled by [i]Username here[/i]

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Student dorms

100: Kaydren Crosstovich - Lucia Higasaki - Name - Name
                101: Name - Name - Name - Name
                102: Yutaro Yuu Ibu - Celeste Seung - Name - Name
                103: Alec Seung - Morana Yeva Vasiliev - Adessa Renee Ross - Name
                104: Yuuki Yui Ibu - Nagisa Inoue - Name - Name
                More will be added if needed

Teachers dorm

200: Name
                201: Name
                202: Name
                203: Name:
                204: Name
                205: Name
                206: Name
                207: Pheonix Aise
                208: Name
                209: Mathew Matias Kaine
                210: Name
                211: Name
                212: Name
                213: Name
                214: Name
                215: Name
                216: Name
                217: Name
                218: Name
                219: Name

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The subjects available are as follows:
                English Literature
                fillerTaught by: Pheonix Aise
                fillerTaken by: Yuuki Yui Ibu, Celeste Seung, Kaydren Crosstovich
                English Language
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by Alec Seung, Morana Yeva Vasiliev, Adessa Renee Ross
                Mathematics
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by
                Biology
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by Adessa Renee Ross, Lucia Higasaki
                P.E (Physical Education)
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by Yutaro Yuu Ibu, Nagisa Inoue, Celeste Seung. Morana Yeva Vasiliev
                Element control
                fillerTaught by: Pheonix Aise
                fillerTaken by Yutaro Yuu Ibu, Yuuki Yui Ibu, Nagisa Inoue
                R.E (Religious education)
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by
                History
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by Adessa Renee Ross
                Geography
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by
                Mythical creatures study
                fillerTaught by: Mathew Matias Kaine
                fillerTaken by Nagisa Inoue, Kaydren Crosstovich
                Animal management
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by
                Cooking
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by Yuuki Yui Ibu, Nagisa Inoue, Celeste Seung, Alec Seung, Morana Yeva Vasiliev, Adessa Renee Ross
                Music
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by Yutaro Yuu Ibu, Celeste Seung, Alec Seung, Adessa Renee Ross, Kaydren Crosstovich
                IT
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by
                Hand to Hand Combat
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by Yutaro Yuu Ibu, Celeste Seung, Morana Yeva Vasiliev
                Weapon Training
                fillerTaught by: Mathew Matias Kaine
                fillerTaken by Yutaro Yuu Ibu, Nagisa Inoue, Morana Yeva Vasiliev, Kaydren Crosstovich
                Flight control
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by Nagisa Inoue
                Swimming
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by Yuuki Yui Ibu, Celeste Seung, Alec Seung
                General Science
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by Alec Seung, Lucia Higasaki
                Dance
                fillerTaught by:
                fillerTaken by Yuuki Yui Ibu, Celeste Seung, Alec Seung, Adessa Renee Ross

Taken by suggestion courtesy of Pheonixcello

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

2013 - 2014 - 2015

January - February - March - April - May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31

Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday - Sunday

Sunny - Windy - Raining - Hail - Snow - Sleet - Lightening - Thunder - Drizzle

16:00 (04:00PM)

Some classes are starting today, some are not.

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image

31st October 2014 - Halloween!
                  Dress up in your best ghoulish costumes for the best dressed contest at 22:00 (10PM). The school will have many surprises in store so be on your toes.

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Social status affects everyone, including the teachers. Here is what the various signs mean.
                ⇒ One way crush
                ⇔ Two way crush
                ☣ One way enemy
                ☢ Two way enemies
                ❤ Dating

Please PM me with any character social status development, such as crushes, enemies etc.

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Manly Noob

10,925 Points