"Love is special
Love is sweet
Love is what makes
Life complete.
Love is giving
Love is kind
Love is joy
And peace of mind."

Adam looked up at her confused. He didn't know her. He sat up and looked around the room. A school? What was this. He wasn't in school anymore, he had graduated, didn't he. His memories were fuzzy. He looked back to the girl, maybe he did know her. He felt like he was in pain, it was possible that he had gotten hit on the head and forgot her. Although, he couldn't see how he could forget such a cute girl. "Ye-Yeah," He said to her, as a reply to both her questions. He thought to himself for a moment, who am I, how old am I? I'm... Adam. Okay good, and I'm 18? He wasn't sure. This wasn't good. How could he not even remember how old he is.

"Love is laughter
Seldom tears
Sharing and caring,
Through the years.
Love is more
Than words express
But mostly
Love is happiness."

User Image
    User Image

HARU NAKATA wasn't convinced. Was this supposed to happen? Did memory loss come with shifting, or was this something different? She felt so useless, she wanted to help him but she didn't know how! She helped him up off the ground and onto the bed. The girl sat down next to him and tried so hard not to cry or make it seen that she was upset. She wasn't sad because he changed, this form was hot too but he didn't remember her? That made her sad. "Tibby... Where did you go.." She whispered, purely thinking out loud. He would know how to handle this, he'd been through this with Adam before! "Tell me everything you remember." She wanted to know how bad this was. Could this be permanent amnesia? Or would he regain his memory, would this soon pass? She didn't know but she was hoping, praying, for the best. "Adam... I'm so sorry this happened... It's all my fault." Haru looked down at the sheets and frowned.

""

[ooc: ]
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Adam ☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

User Image

"Love is special
Love is sweet
Love is what makes
Life complete.
Love is giving
Love is kind
Love is joy
And peace of mind."

Adam sat on the bed confused. This girl said things that didn't mean anything to him. Should it? Who's Tibby? She wanted him to tell her everything that he could remember. There was nothing. He could barely remember who he was, let alone anything else. He felt bad though, what if this girl and him were in love. "I'm... I'm sorry." He didn't know what else to say.

The door to their dorm opened and Tibby the ferret walked in. He was staring at the floor, seeming to be depressed. 'Just kiss him,' He told Haru through her thoughts. Though he didn't want to. He was falling in love with her in his human form, and he could still remember bits and pieces of it. Usually when he goes back and forth from human to ferret, he forgets most what happens. 'Just do it,' he said again, with sadness in his thoughts to her.

"Love is laughter
Seldom tears
Sharing and caring,
Through the years.
Love is more
Than words express
But mostly
Love is happiness."

User Image
    User Image

HARU NAKATA looked back up at him when he apologized. It wasn't his fault, he didn't need to be sorry... It's not like he chose to forget everything, it was out of his hands. She tried not to frown, she tried to think on the bright side... But there wasn't one that she could think of. Maybe if he really forgot everything and he fell for her a second time, it meant that they were meant to be? The girl looked over her shoulder when the door opened and in walked the little ferret. "Tibby!" The way he walked and the tone of his voice... She felt bad for him now. 'Just kiss him,' He said to her. Would that really help? She was willing to try whatever to help him, they meant so much to her now she would do whatever it took. She wanted to pick the ferret up and hug him and bring him over but that would make things worse. She was so glad he was back but she wished he was happy again. She felt horrible that she was caught up in this love triangle and she felt it wouldn't be as bad were it not between best friends (or brothers). Haru looked back to Adam and heard Tibby again. 'Just do it,' She reached up and cupped his face with her hands. She leaned in and kissed him sweetly. She held it for a while, not wanting to break it so soon. When she finally did, she didn't let his face go but she moved back and gazed into his eyes. Haru let his beautiful face go and hugged him tightly. 'We need to have a talk.' She thought back to Tibby, still clinging to Adam.

""

User Image

User Image

"Love is special
Love is sweet
Love is what makes
Life complete.
Love is giving
Love is kind
Love is joy
And peace of mind."

When Haru opened her eyes to Adam, after she had kissed him, she sees blond hair. Adam was his old self again. He smiled at her and blushed. "I don't know what I did to deserve that, but whatever it was, it must have been really, really, good." Adam didn't remember anything from when he had turned into a wolf. The last thing he remember is sitting on the bed across from Haru, talking about her nightmares, and his confessing his feeling for her. Then Tibby had left the room, and she followed, and the next thing he knew, he was laying on the floor with Haru kisses him. What in the world had he missed.

'It's alright Haru, I probably won't remember any of this anyway. When I go back and forth between forms, I tend not to remember. But, my human self has fallen very much in love with you. He feels your his soul mate and will do anything to protect you and keep you his.' Tibby sighed and looked down. 'Just, if you love Adam, let Angel down softly, that's what he goes by.'

"Love is laughter
Seldom tears
Sharing and caring,
Through the years.
Love is more
Than words express
But mostly
Love is happiness."

User Image
    User Image

HARU NAKATA's eyes started to water. She was literally going to cry of joy. He was blonde again, he was Adam again. He smiled and blushed, and she couldn't help but smile, blinking back the tears. "I don't know what I did to deserve that, but whatever it was, it must have been really, really, good." She laughed and shook his head. He had no idea.. The girl hugged him tightly, closing her eyes and just holding him. She didn't want to let him go. Not yet. 'It's alright Haru, I probably won't remember any of this anyway. When I go back and forth between forms, I tend not to remember.' That wasn't as reassuring as she would have liked it to be. She felt so bad. 'But, my human self has fallen very much in love with you. He feels your his soul mate and will do anything to protect you and keep you his.' She swallowed hard and tightened her grip on Adam, her bottom lip quivering. 'Just, if you love Adam, let Angel down softly, that's what he goes by.' "I'm so sorry... I don't want to hurt you or Angel. I... I do love Adam, but I don't want to loose you. I love you too Tibby... A different kind of love, but still." She let Adam go finally and tried not to frown, but her fake smiles didn't fool anyone.

"What did I do to deserve any of your guys' love? Angel thinks I'm his soulmate and he loves me that much? I don't want to hurt him... I'm so sorry Tibby, really." She moved over and picked the ferret up, holding him in her hands gently. She hugged him and pet him before setting him back down. "Hey Tibby.. Do you think you could give us some privacy?" Haru requested aloud so Adam could hear too. She was glad he respected her wishes and after the ferret was out of the room, she hugged Adam again. She didn't want to make him jealous. The girl kissed him again and she held it again, it was a really sweet kiss. "I'm afraid.." She said to him, resting her forehead against his. "I don't want to loose or hurt you. Same with Tibby... And I'm afraid that I will." Haru said, frowning greatly. She leaned into him, looking for comfort. She didn't want to have to face angel, she didn't want to have to break his heart. He had been there for her... She felt horrible even just thinking of hurting him.

""

User Image

User Image

"Love is special
Love is sweet
Love is what makes
Life complete.
Love is giving
Love is kind
Love is joy
And peace of mind."

Tibby swallowed hard and tried to force out a smile to her. It would be alright, tomorrow he would be his normal ferret self and forget all about this, hopefully. "Hey Tibby.. Do you think you could give us some privacy?" She had asked him. Although he really didn't want to, he did. Using some magic he opened the door and stepped out. Once outside he changed to Angel. He leaned against the wall and sighed. He say and heard what Tibby had, and was crushed. His heart pounded hard, and his face felt hot. 'Why am I not good enough for her?' He thought to himself. He hated feeling a bit sorry for himself, but he couldn't help it. He just wanted to be with her so badly.

Adam looked up at her confused. Why did she kick out Tibby. He thought that she liked the little ferret. Haru hugged him and he hugged her back, he loved having her wrapped up in his arms, he wanted it to be that way always. Adam returned the kiss which was given to him. She was acting so weird all of a sudden. "I'm afraid.." She said to him. 'Maybe from her nightmares,' he thought. Adam wanted to protect her from everything, even the monsters in her dream if he could. "I don't want to loose or hurt you. Same with Tibby... And I'm afraid that I will." Haru told him. Now he was really confused. She hadn't hurt him at all. Why would she say that? “There's nothing you can do to me that would make you loose me. I'm here to stay.” he smiled slightly. Although, he was worried about her. “What's all this coming from anyway?”

"Love is laughter
Seldom tears
Sharing and caring,
Through the years.
Love is more
Than words express
But mostly
Love is happiness."

User Image
    User Image

HARU NAKATA was so conflicted. The choice was obvious, she should chose Adam. He was human, he was her best friend. Tibby was a ferret, he should be out of the question but he had a human side. Ugh. Why did things have to be so complicated! Nothing about her life had ever been easy, why did she think that would change now? They both had things about them that made her want to choose them. She didn't want to hurt anyone though, this was so tough and she hated being the bad guy. Angel did nothing to deserve her cruelty. She wanted to give him the love he deserved but she just couldn't. She her stronger feelings for Adam. “There's nothing you can do to me that would make you loose me. I'm here to stay.” She looked up at him, visibly upset. Did he really mean that? “What's all this coming from anyway?” She tightened her grip on him, not ready to let him go yet. She was so afraid to tell him, but it had to be said. "Tibby... He has a human side. His name is Angel and he thinks I'm his soulmate. You saw him kissing me and you shifted into a wolf and attacked him. When you were human again... You weren't you. You didn't remember who I was." She explained to him. She didn't mind if his appearance changed as long as he remembered her. That was what scared her too, that he would forget who she was when he shifted again. Loving him and making all these memories only for them all to be lost wasn't fair to either of them, it was painful and sad really.

"I really like you Adam... But Angel was there for me during my nightmares and when I was in danger with the demons... I can't believe that I've fallen for both of you, you and Tibby are best friends. I... I don't know what to do. I don't want anyone to be sad or hurt because of me." She said, trying hard not to cry. She didn't want too, but this was so stressful for her. There was no easy way to break someone's heart. "I don't want this to affect your friendship at all.." Haru prayed it wouldn't. Tibby had to understand and not take it personally right? Adam had her heart first, it was hard to just take it back so suddenly and so soon and give it to somebody else. "I don't want to loose him." She kissed Adam again gently, letting him know without the use of words that he was her choice. She wished she could rid of her feelings for Angel, then she wouldn't feel as bad.

""

User Image

User Image

"Love is special
Love is sweet
Love is what makes
Life complete.
Love is giving
Love is kind
Love is joy
And peace of mind."

Adam listened as she told him, "Tibby... He has a human side. His name is Angel and he thinks I'm his soulmate. You saw him kissing me and you shifted into a wolf and attacked him. When you were human again... You weren't you. You didn't remember who I was." He was shocked, he had known Tibby for his entire life, how could he have a human side, and Adam not know of it. And Adam shapeshifting into a wolf, all he knew that he could do was shapeshift into humans, not animals. This was all just too much to take in. And... She kissed Angel. If he was the one for her, then why did she do that. He felt hurt, he didn't want to think about her kissing another guy, let alone his best friend. His face felt hot, he was flushed with mixed emotions. He felt anger towards Tibby, or Angel or whoever he was. And he felt slightly betrayed by Haru. Although it's not like they were officially dating, so he felt guilty and selfish for wanting to keep her his, even though she wasn't his yet. Adam couldn't even get around the thought that he attacked his very best friend, the one that's stuck by his side through think and thin. Then again, he kissed the girl he loves. He shook his head, and rubbed his face with his hands. Why couldn't he just go back to not knowing anything, and making out with Haru on his bed.

"I really like you Adam... But Angel was there for me during my nightmares and when I was in danger with the demons... I can't believe that I've fallen for both of you, you and Tibby are best friends. I... I don't know what to do. I don't want anyone to be sad or hurt because of me." Adam was thankful to Tibby for being there for her, but he would have preferred if it was him protecting her. 'She's fallen for me?' He was very happy about that. He had never been in love, let alone have someone who loves him. He blushed, although he was still upset about everything else. "I don't want this to affect your friendship at all.." He didn't want that either, but, after everything that has happened, he wasn't too sure how he felt about Tibby anymore. Haru leaned in and kissed Adam, and he returned the kiss, though it wasn't like his kisses to her before. It was quickly pushed though, and not very affectionate. He wanted to kiss her, but he was just so conflicted and upset. Adam hoped that he didn't hurt her feeling by rushing the kiss. He stood up and went to the door. “I... I just kinda need to think over everything right now. I'm sorry.” He told her before leaving the room.

"Love is laughter
Seldom tears
Sharing and caring,
Through the years.
Love is more
Than words express
But mostly
Love is happiness."

User Image
    User Image

HARU NAKATA's heart sank. She had hurt him, and she knew it. He rushed the kiss. At least she told him they kissed, she could have kept it from him and he would have never known. He stood up and went tot he door. "I... I just kinda need to think over everything right now. I'm sorry." He left and she looked down. Haru was so sad. She got up off the bed and went to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror before disappearing into the background, it was nice that she could be a true wallflower. She wished she could just disappear, then maybe everyone would be happy again. She found a way to ruin everything, every single friggen time. The girl stripped down and got into the shower. She started to cry, and her hair now that it was wet, was trailing on the ground behind her. It was long. "I'm sorry..." She said out loud, letting the water hit her. She couldn't tell which there were more of, the water or her tears. Haru didn't know it yet, but she would grow to become one of the worlds most powerful healers. Usually, people could only hear physical wounds and to an extent but her power would grow to be one of the most powerful ever seen. She would be able to do everything that had to do with healing in any way, shape or form. She would be able to heal emotions, to transfer pain from one being to another (could be herself too) and even resurrect someone if they were newly deceased.

Sometimes Haru used her powers by accident, it had happened on multiple occasions before. So maybe she could heal a broken heart without even knowing it? She was in there for a fairly long time before she got out and dried herself off. Haru groaned. This was not a good day. She wrapped the towel around herself and opened the bathroom door. She peeked out and it was empty still. So the girl opened the door completely and stepped further into the room. She dug in her drawers and grabbed some fresh clothes. She went back to the bathroom and closed the door again, locking it. The last thing she wanted was to get walked in on while changing, that was why she headed to the bathroom to be safe. Even if she had feelings for Adam, she still wasn't ready for him to see her like that. She wasn't ready for anyone too. The girl laid down on her bed and sighed. Now what? She rolled over and tried to fall asleep. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her mind and let the darkness take her... But was unsuccessful. Every time she closed her eyes, her mind went wild with thoughts and regrets. She got her phone and dialled her home phone number. A woman picked up. "Hello?" "Mom..." There was no reply. "I miss you." She said in Japanese, her voice shaky. Though her parents kicked her out because she was a freak, she still missed them. She'd been with them for years, it was unconditional love. "Haru... I-I'm sorry. I have to go." And the line went dead. The pink headed girl slowly lowered her hand away from her ear. She started to cry again.

Haru used her ability and was invisible and untouchable again. She opened the door and left. They would probably think she was a ghost since they could hear crying but couldn't see or feel anything. She went to the cafeteria and bought herself ice cream, cookies and some chocolate. She also got a chocolate milk too. Haru put her hair up into a bun and carried everything to her room. She made herself seen because some people weren't used to seeing floating objects, so she would save the questions and glances and just walk quickly to her room. Some people asked her what was wrong, she forced out a smile and shook her head, continuing back to her room. The girl closed the door and set everything down on her bed. She opened the ice cream first since it would be the thing that needed to be eaten first. Everything else was pretty much fine. She plugged her phone in to charge and started to eat the ice cream by herself. Her mom was so mean, that really took a hit to her heart.

""

User Image

User Image

"Love is special
Love is sweet
Love is what makes
Life complete.
Love is giving
Love is kind
Love is joy
And peace of mind."

Adam stepped out of the room, and was instantly grabbed by the hand and pulled down the hallway. He looked over the person that had grabbed his hand, he wore black, battle cloths, so it looked, and had silver eyes. On his shoulder was a dragon tattoo, and he had a sword sheathed on his side. “Do... Do I know you?” Adam asked the stranger, for some reason he felt a connection with him. Though he's never seen him before. The boy looked over Adam, it was his first time seeing him as well, even though in his animal form, they are best friends, he's never seen him eye to eye. It was new looking at his green, blue eyes from this height, he was usually so much smaller.

“Listen, it's... It's okay that you attacked me.” Angel told him and hoped that he would know what he was talking about. He just wanted to go back to the way things were. He didn't regret kissing Haru, but he regretted hurting Adam. He loved Adam, he has been his best friend since forever, and he didn't want to lose him. “And, I hope you can forgive me that,” Angel paused for a moment, he didn't want to say what he was about to say. He didn't want Adam to hate him. “That I kissed Haru.” Adam looked at him, really looked at him. This person before him, this is Tibby?

“Tibby? Or Angel rather.” What was he to say to him. He was still mad at him. “I don't know what to say to you really.” It was plain and simple, he decided to say what he was thinking. Angel looked down, had he lost his best friend over a girl. He shook his head, he was no about to let that happen. He reached into a pouch on his side and grabbed out some sparkly dust, it looked like. It was some of his magic. Angel blow the magic into Adam's eyes. He looked confused for a minute, then smiled at Angel. Angel didn't want to use magic on him, but desperate times calls for desperate measures. It wasn't like he was evil, he just wanted his friend back.

Adam walked back into their dorm room, seeing Haru sitting their on the bed, eating ice cream. “Hey you,” He said to her, almost in a whisper. He went over and sat on the bed next to her. “You know, there was something I should have told you before I left the room.” He paused and looked into her beautiful, light blue eyes. “When you said that you had fallen for me. I've fallen for you too.” He smiled at her, and placed his hand on her cheek, leaning in to passionately kiss her. He made this kiss better then the ones before, to make up for pulling away so quickly earlier.

User Image

"Love is laughter
Seldom tears
Sharing and caring,
Through the years.
Love is more
Than words express
But mostly
Love is happiness."

User Image
    User Image

HARU NAKATA loved ice cream. Cookies n' cream and cake batter... So good. Every flavour was good. She had yet to try a flavour she disliked to be honest. She didn't think it was possible to have bad tasting ice cream. She sighed and scooped some more into her mouth. It tasted good and she felt good for a second, but then she felt bad again. Why. This sucked so bad. She should have never made that phone call, that was what pushed her off the edge. She knew better, she knew the reaction she would get if she called there... Actually calling and making it a reality, it was just torturing herself. She was never going to call again. She said that last time though... She thought she had learnt her lesson. Nope. "Hey you," She looked up and it was Adam. That was scary. She was so deeply lost in thought she hadn't even heard or seen the door open. Wow. He sat on the bed next to her and she took another scoop of ice cream before putting it onto her bedside table. He was ready to talk now? Might as well get it all out now that her day had turned to sh*t.

She hadn't expected this at all. She thought he would have broken up with her or something. But they weren't even dating... What the heck. She didn't know what she had been expecting, something negative though. She thought he was mad at her... Or at the very least upset and rightfully so. “You know, there was something I should have told you before I left the room.” Her heart stopped. Oh no. What was he going to say? What should he have told her? He looked into her eyes and she swallowed hard. This was the moment of truth now. “When you said that you had fallen for me. I've fallen for you too.” He smiled at her and it took a second for her brain to process this. She had been anticipating horrible news so when the good hit, her brain had to wrap itself around this and make sure she heard it right. He placed his hand in her cheek and kissed her passionately. Haru closed her eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek as she kissing him back. She had been so scared of loosing him. This day had just been so stressful and now with her mother... Ugh. Haru broke the kiss momentarily. Her hands went to his chest and she put some pressure to push him down a little. She wanted him to lie down. Already her lips missed his, it was terrible! Truth be told, she would kiss him all day if she could. She didn't want to seem clingy though. The girl got on top of him and continued their kissing. He made her feel so much better... Like everything was going to be okay. Haru played with his hair and again pulled away shortly. When he opened his eyes, she gazed into them and smiled. She let out a soft laugh and kissed him some more. She was in heaven right now, the only thing that could make this any more perfect was if she wasn't worrying about Angel. The girl sat up and smiled. This had really turned her day around. "You want some ice cream?" She offered him. There were also the rest if the junk food she got so he could take his pick. "And can I ask you something?" She knew he would say yes but she didn't want to intrude or invite herself or anything.

"Is it alright if I sleep with you tonight? I-I'll find you some earplugs, I don't want to wake you. I just... I feel safe in your arms." She couldn't get over kissing him. Best kiss ever it was so sweet and passionate. Too many mixed emotions today. She needed to talk to Angel too, she hoped he would come back soon otherwise she'd go looking for him. Haru wanted him to come eat with them too and she needed to talk with him one on one as well.

""

User Image

User Image

"Love is special
Love is sweet
Love is what makes
Life complete.
Love is giving
Love is kind
Love is joy
And peace of mind."

Adam laid down and Haru climbed on top of him, continuing to kiss him. “You're not trying to seduce me, are you.” He said jokingly, with an eye brow raise. Although he wouldn't mind if she did, he was a guy after all and did think about those kind of things every once in a while. "You want some ice cream?" She offered him. Adam smiled at her. What a girl thing to do, have comfort food. Although he did love snack food too. He grabbed the spoon that was in the ice cream, and ate a bit. After a sec, he threw is head into his hands. “Brain freeze!” He told her, as he laughed. He was happy. Everything seemed to be going well. And he was in love, to make everything much better. "And can I ask you something?" He looked at her, and hoped it wasn't anything serious, things were going so well. "Is it alright if I sleep with you tonight? I-I'll find you some earplugs, I don't want to wake you. I just... I feel safe in your arms." Adam laughed at her. “Of course you can! Silly. And no need for ear plugs, I want to be able to wake up if you have a nightmare. I want to be there for you this time, and comfort you.” He poked her nose.

"Love is laughter
Seldom tears
Sharing and caring,
Through the years.
Love is more
Than words express
But mostly
Love is happiness."

User Image
    User Image

HARU NAKATA laughed at his comment. God she loved him so much it wasn't even funny. "You're not trying to seduce me, are you." Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't! Okay, she wasn't because sex made her really, really nervous. Even talking about it got her palms sweaty. She had been raised to believe it was bad and an incredibly huge deal. You loose your V card, it better be to the one you love and marry! So right now she wasn't ready for any of that, but with time she thought she would be... She hoped so. Hugs and kisses were welcomed and maybe touching, depending on where. But it would take time. Already she was comfortable around him, so it wasn't that.. She just wasn't ready for it yet, it was only a matter of time. "No~ Not yet." She told him with a wink, not believing she'd actually done that. Where the heck had it come from?! She blushed a little and watched as he grabbed the spoon and raised it to his mouth, eating some of it. Soon, he threw his head into his hands and her eyes grew wide. "Brain freeze!" She laughed but tried not too. She had been so worried her heart stopped... Only to find it was a brain freeze. The girl gave him an adorable eye smile.

"Of course you can! Silly. And no need for ear plugs, I want to be able to wake up if you have a nightmare. I want to be there for you this time, and comfort you." He poked her nose and just being with him, hearing his sweet words. It made her forget about her mother, forget about all the negativity in her life and all the tears. She just felt so happy. Was this what love felt like? "How did I get so lucky?" She asked aloud not really expecting a reply. She took the spoon from him and scooped up some ice cream, bringing it to his lips to feed him. "Careful." She said, not wanting him to get another brain freeze. After he took it, she ate some herself and she didn't mind using the same spoon, they already kissed a whole bunch what was using the same spoon going to change? "Okay you know what. I'll be right back, let me go find Tibby and talk to him." She said, getting off the bed and giving him one last kiss before taking her hair down and leaving the room. He wasn't far. Haru smiled weakly up at him and was visibly nervous and guilty feeling. "I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you Angel.. I didn't mean it. I never meant to come between you and Adam, I should have controlled myself and my feelings better. I don't expect you to forgive me but I just... I really want to go back to the way things were. I want you in my life but Adam has my heart. I'm sorry... If time is what you need, then take as much as necessary. I just want us to be able to be friends again. I miss having a cute little ferret in my arms everywhere I go."

""

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas