Dorms:
1 Icanthinkofanything

Boy and girl is acceptable

Fill this out and rp

Name:
Apperance:
Dorm:

Name:: Nick
Apperance: Tight white shirt to show of muscles, baggy blue jeans, blue tenness shoes. Blonde spiked hair, deep blue eyes
Dorm: 1
Name: Lucas
Appearance: Ear-length sandy brown hair, dazzling hazel-blue eyes, glasses, wears a light brown button-up shirt and blue jeans, and black boots
Dorm: 2

~@~@~

Lucas looked around, searching for any signs of life and happiness. After being sent away from his house - and Jake - and now in an unfamiliar place, he kept a tight grip on his sketchpad and began walking, with no real location in mind for a destination.
Name: Shino
Apperance: avi (without the party items from the ball)
Dorm: 3
Nick entered the school, nervously. He knew his dorm number but was new.
Shino shifted slightly, uncomfortable with the feel of her heavy black messenger bag on her slim shoulders. It looked like there was no one around so she kept on walking through the halls, looking for someone else to see her, talk to her, and hopefully become her friend.
Nick looked around and sighed. He looked at his blue messanger back and sighed once more
Name: Amy
Apperance: She has long, chestnut brown hair, and gorgeous brown eyes. She's almost always in a pair of cut-off denim shorts and a tank top.
Dorm: 5
She kept on walking, ignoring the fact that she didn't know where she was. The place looked pretty empty.

Hunter

Name: Selena Katari
Apperance: Picture of her
Dorm: 8
Shino found her self near the entrace again and saw a boy and smiled "Hi. You're the first person I saw here all day"
Nick wasnt paying much attention and bumped into Shino "Oh sorry" He said, backing up slightly from her
"You too" He replied to her "Oh, my names Nick" He said, extending a hand to her
She nervously wandered around campus, it was her first day and she had no clue where to go. She shifted her purse to her other arm, and looked about for any one else who may be around.
"Oh, it's ok!" Shino smiled and shifted her bag "I'm Shino, who're you?"

Hunter

Selena at the moment, stood outside the school doors, she didn't want to go in, and that was fact. Biting her lower lip gently, as she gave a light sigh. She hadn't a choice.. pushing through the doors and stepping in. Strands of her brown hair, falling in front of her vibrent green eyes, which roamed the halls curiously, and yet almost fearfuly.

"Why did I have to come here?" she murmured to herself, displeasingly, heading down the hall..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff