Welcome to Gaia! ::

*notices dakashei and feels curious to ask* ummm.. excuse me... you're taking art, is that correct?
desides to be early for class and walk to science*
Umaki-Of-The-Snow
Raziel-II
Umaki-Of-The-Snow
Raziel-II
Umaki-Of-The-Snow
Raziel-II
Umaki-Of-The-Snow
Raziel-II
Umaki-Of-The-Snow
Raziel-II
Raziel-II
Umaki-Of-The-Snow
Umakin walks around the halls, nervously looking for her locker.
*starts walking backwards thinking he heard something then he bumps into a beautiful girl and accedntly knocks her over* O no im so sorry *crouches down to help pick up her books*
*looks up at her and says:* Hi, my name is Raziel....You are?
"Oh...I'm Umaki. I go by Umakin though, so you can call me that if you want." Umakin says, smiling.
(((i cannot seem to get this right lol))) O no its ok...for some reason....I feel like i want to kiss you
Umakin looks back at Raziel. "Um...pardon me?"
o nothing...sorry...i don't know what i was thinking...*he starts to turn read*
Umakin sees Raziel blushing and smiles. She returns to picking up her things.
*gets up thinking to himself: what a dumbass i shouldn't have blurted that out* So what class do you have next
Umakin rummaged through her backpack and pulled out the schedule she had received in the mail. She stared at it for a few seconds then said "Looks like I have Science. What do you have next?"
I have science too...so are you excited for the new year?
Umakin nodded happily. "Yeah. Things didn't work out so well at my old school, so I hoping I'll have a good time at this one."
srry i gtg omg im so tired
xFallen_x_Arielx
*notices dakashei and feels curious to ask* ummm.. excuse me... you're taking art, is that correct?

startled, dakashei looks up at the speaker. "that's right. i'm taking art. are u?" she answers
Dakashei
xFallen_x_Arielx

startled, dakashei looks up at the speaker. "that's right. i'm taking art. are u?" she answers

uhm.. yeah, im taking math also... *rubs the back of her head* uhh well umm.. im ariel.. nice meeting you *stretches out her hand to the new stranger thinking to herself "don't blow it this time, u may still have a chance"*
dakashei looks at the other girl, shakes her hand and smiles. shaking her head she says, "i suck at math."
humm.. im fairly good at math.. i know it's a strange combination, art and math butwell.. that's me.. (gtg anyway)
Name: Kozuko
Classes: Required
Apperance:Avi
Background: Parents died and stays here for an education
Dorm biggrin orm 13 Room for 1 more
*Walks out of his dorm walking around*
((Anyone here whee xp xp xp ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash