Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crimsons-Reign
Mitsukai Reakuna
*shyly walked up to the boy standing at the window* "um..sorry to disturb you, but, where abouts am i?"she said holding her books tightly

he looked up at the girl, his eyes cold and empty.
"Here...is the caefeteria of this school" he said slowly, turning back to the window.
"umm...are you ok?"she said touching his shoulder blushing
*walks around totaly clueless and looking for someones help*
Mitsukai Reakuna
Crimsons-Reign
Mitsukai Reakuna
*shyly walked up to the boy standing at the window* "um..sorry to disturb you, but, where abouts am i?"she said holding her books tightly

he looked up at the girl, his eyes cold and empty.
"Here...is the caefeteria of this school" he said slowly, turning back to the window.
"umm...are you ok?"she said touching his shoulder blushing

"perfectly fine" he added in a cold tone, continuing to look out the window before turning back to face the acfeteria.
<center> Keira sat alone under a large maple tree. She held an old acoustic guitar. Her brown hair blew softly in the light autumn breeze as she decided what song to play. She decided on one of her own, by the name of 'Fire Bright'. Her voice rang through the morning air as a dove's call, carried slightly by the breeze. But, she sat alone, not quite caring if someone noticed her or not.
Name: Vira
Race: Wolf
Wepons/Powers: Fire and a cresent swords
Apperence: See sig, plz! And yes I know it looks like a cat but lets say it's a wolf.
Personality: Sweet, outgoing, yet shy and has a short temper. Seems like one person one second and another the next.
Other: ~
BunnyTsukino
*walks around totaly clueless and looking for someones help*
Sees gril and says," If your mlooking for the office then its at the end of the hALL." And she turned around and walked off.
Name: Baku
Race: Wolfdemon
Wepons/Powers: paper master, flame mage
Apperence: likw avi
Personality: sincere, friendly
Shadow sits in the hall and falls asleep.
Getting up from his place, he left the cafeteria and simply amused himself by walking around idly.
*turns and says* Th--- *blinks then turns back around and begins to walk down the hall alone and to herself feels left out and unliked already!*
Shadow mumbles in her sleep, "fire." and a small fire starts.
Vira ran around in the small clearing, enjoying the silence and soft breeze. She laughed as she fell on her back and layed there just looking up at the crystal blue sky.
"It's so peaceful......Why can't everyday be exactly like this?" she sighed to herself.
((im out XD see ya's))
nightwolf7000
Shadow mumbles in her sleep, "fire." and a small fire starts.
Vira wakes up to the smell of smoke.....it wasn't too far but knew she had to do something. Vira jumped up and swiftly ran in the direction of the smoke. She saw a woung girl sleeping near it and walked quietly over to the small fire and place her palm over it and putting it out.
"That was a little too close.....I wonder how it started...." Vira mumbled to herself.
Name: Jimmy ((nick name kid Charlemagne ))
Race: dragon demon
Powers: Attraction, spirit fire ((its someing I made up you can ask me about it in the rp))
Apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: loyal, optimistic, care free
Other: he don't know about his powers of attraction they effect people ((mostly females)) mostly when he sings or plays music but some times strike out of no where he can't control it because he don't know he has such power, also his eyes have a fire in the iris the fire is blue and moves just like real fireUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff