Welcome to Gaia! ::

Violet shook her hair and fumbled lightly with her keys and opened the dorm room. She had been given the key which she had stuck with all of her other keys. She opened the door and looked in. It was rather barren with 4 beds,4 dressers, a bathroom and a window looking out on to the school grounds. She walked over tot he bed closest to the windown and layed her stuff down. She unzipped her suitcase and started taking stuff out and putting it on the bed.
Deciding she was bored of sitting infront of her locker she got up, and decided to walk around. Hoping maybe to bump into someone she knew, or someone new to talk to.
Mira decides to put her guitar away and bring her books to her locker. shutting the door behind her, she made sure it was locked and started down the hall.
Gaian Name: jenfer
Character Name: kaila berry
Grade: 9
Personality: caring and loving person. She keeps herself to herself most of the time but can come across as bubbly and fun.
Brief History: moved from england to her current home and came to this school.
Dorm: 7
Locker: 11
Classes: Biology
chemisty
maths
history
gym
art
Gaian Name: wasup192
Character Name: ashura
Grade: 10th
Personality: energetis skater who is always wanting to do something
Brief History: his parents want him to go here to get an educatoin instead of trying to get pro skateboarder
Dorm: 2
Locker: 19
Classes: (pick from the list below)
Math
Biology
English
History
Art
Mark began throwing up a few posters on his cornor of the room they were of his favorite musicians Rob Zombie Ozzy Osbourne Linkin Park ICP and Nickel Back
Marissa finishes and walks out of the bathroom. "i wonder where my new roommates are?"
*Mira walks silently down the hall to her locker. She didn't knwo anyone at this school.
Angel4rumAbove
Marissa finishes and walks out of the bathroom. "i wonder where my new roommates are?"
hello
Gaian Name: daemonxsadi
Character Name: Kristopher Smith
Grade: 11
Personality: Kris is far from the quiet type. He likes to be the center of attention and will usually pull off goofy stunts to get himself there. Only the other hand, when upset of confused he becomes quiet and reserved, preffering to keep to himself at all times.
Dorm: 9
Locker: 29
Classes: Bio, Math, Gym, English, History, Art, French.
Kaila sighed heavily as she hurryed along the hallway to her dorm. SHe quickly opened the door and took a big breath and opened her eyes. slightly shocked seeing someone else there. She dropped her eyes and pushed her long dark hair from her pale fale. she was slim wearing jeans and a plain baggy blue tshirt but still pretty. She walked to her bed sat dwn and pulled her legs to her chest resting her head on her chin. Nervously glanceing over the ther other people
Jisuse headed to his dorm with his bags and glanced around inside.
"What a lively room, needs more stuff."
Jisuse plopped a big stereo on the table as well as alot of poker stuff.
"It's a bit better."
wasup192
Angel4rumAbove
hello
Hey I'm Marissa,come on in. i guess ur my new roommate. make urself at home. she says with a smile. blaugh
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/krissygirl9527/f75c69da.jpg
Angel4rumAbove
wasup192
Angel4rumAbove
hello
Hey I'm Marissa,come on in. i guess ur my new roommate. make urself at home. she says with a smile. blaugh
ok *walks in and sets his stuff down* so wats up? (dont pm me i cant get them)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff