Welcome to Gaia! ::

" humm, i cant think of any thing. i guess what ever you want to do" * she said looking down at star watching him sleep soundly. then llooks back up at josh*
((Edited))
""well i had nothing planed i was hopeing you had something but we can find something to do" he looks at the gragon and then to her smileing.
nightwolf7000
Shadow looks at him and tinks, 'I have to stay on guard as soon as he changes hes going to attack' then she winces in pain.

Alex's body relaxes. He looks at her softly. "I don't change til 12 pm."
Chaos_Red_Black
""well i had nothing planed i was hopeing you had something but we can find something to do" he looks at the gragon and then to her smileing.
* smiles softly* i going to put star to bed he is tired she says turning toward her dorm room door and opeing slowly *
lonewolf_442
nightwolf7000
Shadow looks at him and tinks, 'I have to stay on guard as soon as he changes hes going to attack' then she winces in pain.

She looked at him and said, "When you change I'll be right here and don't worry about me I can handle my self."
He watched her put star away and waited for her outside the door looking at the celing.
Chaos_Red_Black
He watched her put star away and waited for her outside the door looking at the celing.
* puts star down then walks back out side closing the door behind here * ok im back * she says softly*
nightwolf7000
lonewolf_442
nightwolf7000

She looked at him and said, "When you change I'll be right here and don't worry about me I can handle my self."

Alex closes his eyes. "Whatever you say." He felt strong enough and got up. "Sorry something just doesn't feel right. Good bye for now." He walks off.
"your back i figerd i was seeing things when you shut the door" he says in a sarcastic voice and puts his arm around her and says "where too?"
She stands up and says to no one, "I guss he can handl his self." and she walks to her room. She walks in and sees Dark asleep next to Killer and she sit in her window thinking.
Chaos_Red_Black
"your back i figerd i was seeing things when you shut the door" he says in a sarcastic voice and puts his arm around her and says "where too?"
* kisses your cheek softly* any where but here * she said jokeing around*
"ok want to go to my room then?" he starts t walk down the hall with his arm around her waist
Alex walked to his room and got his stuff together. "Good bye farewell this was not meant to be." He picked up and left the room and school. He dropped more than once on his way out. He turned and faced the school. "I left no impact."
Chaos_Red_Black
"ok want to go to my room then?" he starts t walk down the hall with his arm around her waist
* smiles and walks with him * " sure"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces