Apperence:
Personality:
Pets:
Other:

My Forum:
Name:Shadow
Race:Tiger/Wolf Demon
Wepons/Powers:Fire/Shadow
Apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality:She has a short timper.
Pets:--
Other:--
james walks into the school. james turns into a water version of keylala and walks around the school.
<center>Name: Keira Aeliendel
Race: Unknown
Wepons/Powers: Has some dark magic, and can control it most of the time.
Apperence: Short, glossy brown hair bounced in front of Keira's young face. Her sharp green eyes pierced her beholder's with such a force, that most had to look down after a while. She looked down at her black sweatshirt, which read 'Green Day: American Idiot' with the emblem and loads of random pins on it. Jeans adorned her legs, while bright green Converse All Stars were on her feet.
Personality: Keira was quite reserved, but nice, funny, and just down to earth once you got to know her, but could be hostile at first. Her personality was always changing.
Pets: None
Other: Keira could usually be found playing her guitar, and singing.
darkness0
james walks into the school. james turns into a water version of keylala and walks around the school.

Shadow see him, "Thats different." and walks up to him.
<center>Keira managed to climb a gnarled oak tree with her acoustic guitar in one hand, climbing with the other. When she finally found her 'spot' and began to play. Note turned to chord, which turned into a song. It was known by the name 'Move On' by Jet. The song truly expressed her feelings, as her best friend Sienna had just died. Her voice rang above all other sounds, and was the sound of a morning dove's call. Her mouth formed the words to the lyrics:

Well I been thinking Tbout the future
But I'm too young to pretend
It's such a waste to always look behind you
Should be lookin' straight ahead

Yeah, I'm gonna have to move on
Before we meet again
Yeah, it's hard
If you had've only seen

10.34: Flinders Street Station
I'm lookin' down the tracks
Uniformed man askin' am I paid up
Why would I wanna be that?

Yeah gonna have to move on
Before we meet again
Yeah it's hard
If you had have only seen
Take control
Don't be afraid of me

'Cause every once in a while
You think about if your gonna get yourself together
You should be happy just to be alive
And just because you just don't feel like comin' home
Don't mean that you'll never arrive

Yeah I'm gonna have to move on
Before we meet again
Yeah it's hard
Take control
Don't be afraid of me

Well I been thinking Tbout the future
But I'm too young to pretend
It's such a waste to always look behind you
Should be lookin' straight ahead

Yeah, I'm gonna have to move on
Before we meet again
Yeah, it's hard
If you had've only seen

10.34: Flinders Street Station
I'm lookin' down the tracks
Uniformed man askin' am I paid up
Why would I wanna be that?

Yeah gonna have to move on
Before we meet again
Yeah it's hard
Take control
Don't be afraid of me

'Cause every once in a while
You think about if your gonna get yourself together
You should be happy just to be alive
And just because you just don't feel like comin' home
Don't mean that you'll never arrive

Yeah I'm gonna have to move on
Before we meet again
Yeah it's hard
Take control
Don't be afraid of me

And soon, she became lost in her music in that tree.
Name: Zeb
Race: water demon
Wepons/Powers: anything to do with water and a big sword, which she hates because it's so heavy.
Apperence: dark brown hair that reaches her shoulders, ice blue eyes, a white shirt and a grey skirt with black boots.
Personality: is a type of punk and she hates othe rpeople, to be put lightly. She likes to make trouble and cause mayhem and will often skip school to do something else, but she is clean (virgin, non-smoker, non-alcoholic) but wonders what it's like.
Pets: a black cat named Death.
Other: Zeb also has a nice side but she hates it so she hides it all the time. When she's alone she plays guitar and sings and writes her own music, currently she's asking for a contract for a CD
zeb756
Name: Zeb
Race: water demon
Wepons/Powers: anything to do with water and a big sword, which she hates because it's so heavy.
Apperence: dark brown hair that reaches her shoulders, ice blue eyes, a white shirt and a grey skirt with black boots.
Personality: is a type of punk and she hates othe rpeople, to be put lightly. She likes to make trouble and cause mayhem and will often skip school to do something else, but she is clean (virgin, non-smoker, non-alcoholic) but wonders what it's like.
Pets: a black cat named Death.
Other: Zeb also has a nice side but she hates it so she hides it all the time. When she's alone she plays guitar and sings and writes her own music, currently she's asking for a contract for a CD

(( Hi thanks for joining))
Name: Alex
Race: Werewolf
Wepons/Powers: Smell, Hearing, Sight, basic senses and turning into wolf/man
Apperence: Avi but with normal clothes
Personality: Friendly, sticks by his values
Pets: A husky dog that follows him everywhere. Dog's name is Silas.
Other: Annoys most people when he has his earphones on cuz he can't hear you.
"DEATH! DEATH, dammit, where are you?" *Zeb yelled through the fields, yelling for her black cat. People were staring at her but she didn't care. *"De--athh..." *she yelled again, and she gave up, sighing hopelessly. She placed her hands on her hips and her ice blue eyes scanned the area.* "Don't run away, Death..." *she breathed softly and sighed.*
<center> Keira continued singing, her voice soon beginning to carry on the light breeze that cooled the campus. Most could hear it, but those who listened were a different story. Soon, her song faded, as she collapsed into a ball of tears. Sienna's death had ruined her. Keira even tried slitting her wrists to be with her, but her parents caught her. The scars were still bright on her wrists. She sat crying. Those who noticed would be the first to do so.
*A black cat curled up right next to Keira and purred softly. Death was being particularly suck-up-y lately. His huge amber eyes watched the girl cry and his tail twitched, the black ball of fur visible against the tree. Zeb looked up and climbed up hastily, tripping slightly and forcing herself not to look down. She hated heights. She grabbed Death who yowled unappreciatively and she saw the girl's tears. And the slits. Zeb sighed knowingly.* "Hey, you ok?"
Name: Koharu Tsuki
Race: Neko
Wepons/Powers: Staff of Fire & Water/Ice; Fire, Water, and Ice
Apperence: meh avvie
Personality: funny at times, often random, can be hyper, very kind and generous, also seductive.
Pets: a black kitten
Other: none
Shadow walks around the school and she sees something in a bush, "Whats that?" she walks over to it and she sees a baby black dragon and he looks scard, "Hey little guy it's ok." and she picks him up and walks to her room, "I wonder why a dragon is here they were banded unless there a pet....I better keep him."
zeb756
*A black cat curled up right next to Keira and purred softly. Death was being particularly suck-up-y lately. His huge amber eyes watched the girl cry and his tail twitched, the black ball of fur visible against the tree. Zeb looked up and climbed up hastily, tripping slightly and forcing herself not to look down. She hated heights. She grabbed Death who yowled unappreciatively and she saw the girl's tears. And the slits. Zeb sighed knowingly.* "Hey, you ok?"

<center> Keira looked up. "What? Me? Oh, yeah... I'm alright..." she said, her voice trailing off. It was quite obvious that she wasn't okay, but she needed to butch up as it was.
((Just to let you know anyone who post is in.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff