Welcome to Gaia! ::

(nvm i guess)
XNaiomiXChanX
"oh, thank you very much, well.... i cant really find my locker, and i've been walking these corridors for about 20 minutes."

"Where exactly is your locker?"
Drake tossed in his bag and drew out a black binder, the only thing he ever took to any of his classes. None of his work was in it, seeing as he never did work, but it was a good way to keep teachers off his back when it came to them wanting him to 'excell' in life. He did well enough to pass. It was all that mattered. Screw talent, he had better things to do with life! Drake sighed as he headed back down the hallway, carring the binder under his arm and walking slowly.
Name:A.J
Grade: 10
Appearance:A.J.
Personallity:hyper sometimes but mostly moody

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.J walks down the hall her books in her hand looking at the ground and humbing to herself out of bordom
Riott
XNaiomiXChanX
"oh, thank you very much, well.... i cant really find my locker, and i've been walking these corridors for about 20 minutes."

'

"Its # 778"
XNaiomiXChanX
Riott
XNaiomiXChanX

'

"Its # 778"

"Well follow me down this hall and we have to make a left right here"
*pulls up to the school and parks her car turning off her music. She opens the trunk and grabs her guitar and puts it on her back then locks the car making sure shes got her keys and walks toward the school*
Riott
XNaiomiXChanX
Riott
XNaiomiXChanX

'

"Its # 778"

She smiled " Thanks so much", she followed Caleb down the hall
Drake checked his watch. "Three minutes... nothing passes like time before a class you hate..." He groaned. First class was English/Lit for him. He should have just skipped but they were blowing things up in chemistry later that day and it would be worth it to sit through a lecture on the proper use of a transitional verb.
Darik slowly walks up to the school building, keeping his steps in rhythm with the Gorillaz song he had in his CD Player. His black backpack was flung over his shoulder, his art stuff jingled with every step ad he walked.
A.J looked up and looked around looking at everyone*another boring day at school*she sighed
XNaiomiXChanX
Riott
XNaiomiXChanX
Riott
XNaiomiXChanX

'

"Its # 778"

"Say you wanna go out for lunch or something later?" *a small tint of red in his face*
*walks in the school and starts looking up and down the halls tell she finds her locker. After acouple mins of searching she finally finds it but the combo doens't seem to work and she gets really frustrated and hits her locker*
Violet walked down the hallway in the opposite direction of her classroom, twoards the office. She had no earthly idea how, but she had forgotten her locker combonation AGAIN after already being told it fourty times in the first month of school. Violet wasn't an air-head, far from it. She was actually one of the smartest girls in her class, although the 11 grade wasn't known for it's brilliance at their school. With her sharp tounge and sharper mind she had a hard time getting along with her peers, but she had learned to act stupid in order to fit in. Maybe that was a perk of being smart, but who knew? Oh well. She pushed open the door of the office and walked to the back where she opened the filing cabnet and pulled out her schedual where the locker combo was printed at the top. "Oh! 17-19-21 not 7-19-21!" She slapped her forehead. Stupid, she had known that.

Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls26.jpg
Riott
XNaiomiXChanX
Riott
XNaiomiXChanX
Riott
XNaiomiXChanX

'

"Its # 778"

"Say you wanna go out for lunch or something later?" *a small tint of red in his face*

Naiomi blushed a deep red and smiled sweetly "Sure."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces