Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Yes, Allister the rarity. okay so directions again. Three stories up the elevator that has a cat painted above it and on the doors, go into hallway three which has a three hanging between the two walls, and then go to the end and find the painted door. Allister Dehlor, he's an actor and also he is part of the rarity rank, busy people they are with annoying managers. Once Alice got off schedule and came to class last year and her manager slammed into the room yelling up a storm about having to call and reschedule everything and Alice had to stay out all the way to midnight and her manager had to schedule everything for the next day on another day so she could sleep. It was kind of funny but then again her yelling was really annoying and I don't need Allister's manager doing that to my poor ears." Fuu said looking down "oh and try to stay on the teacher's good side. He can be ah you'll find out on Monday I guess."

1,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Kaoru Fukushima

User Image

"Um, ok." she said to her looking at the girl. "Well my name is Kaoru, in response to your last question and I... I'm a... Zero." she cringed at the thought of how low she was cause she didn't know what this person would think of her and her class. Kaoru was used to being at the bottom of the totem pole but then again she was in a different environment, this was not Los Angeles anymore. "So yeah. I am sorry I have been so much trouble for you and everything. I just get really lost at times. It kind of seems like the only place i never get lost is the stage."

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Fuu smiled leaning back until she hung upside down "then your one level below me, finally I'm not the lowest level in this class!" She said happily "hey Kaoru, want me to show you the rarity dorm? The guard should be leaving soon and the dorm is amazing, I can show you the other dorms afterwards but the rarity dorm you can only get in and out once in a day. The rest are easy to get into."

1,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Kaoru Fukushima

User Image

Kaoru looked at the girl, she was rather enticed by the offer but didn't want to get into trouble. "I don't know, wouldn't that be trespassing?" She asked. "I mean I would like to see it but I don't like to invade peoples privacy and I don't like being in a place where I might get into trouble. Of course unless I was invited by someone who lives there, but that is a different story." She took the guitar off her back to rest her shoulders for a few seconds and then put it back on.

"Plus I just really want to get into the swing of things around here and I haven't even recieved a uniform yet and theses are the only clothes I have and my wardrobe isn't much either. I need to go shopping and I don't even have any money."

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
"It's the twenty-first right now so on the thirty-first you will get a hundred dollars. And I take care of Alice's room, she is a little childish since she basically lost her childhood to this place. So I have a card to open the gate... the guard won't let care takers hired by the rarities in though so I have to go on his lunch break. Also, there is no uniform here." Fuu said and got up jumping back out of the window" Then the master's dorm is fine, the lessers' dorm is fine, the beginner's dorm is fine and then the sad zeros' dorm is fine cuz that's where you live!

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

Manager meetings were never fun for Kaylee mainly because it meant that she was losing her free time yet again. Even though she was only considered a Master at the school she barely had any free time with having to keep up with her studies. The life she was currently living tended to be lonely so when she heard that she wouldn't be the only one from the school doing an upcoming movie she was estatic. This would warrent for human interaction while she was at school instead of being cooped up trying to learn her lines on her own like normally. It was only recently that Kaylee started acting so she was still working on getting the hang of it but her manager was always telling her she was a natural. That was one of the only reasons she had started acting though now she continued simply because she loved being a part of a production that turned into something as amazing as a movie.

Pulling up to the campus, she stepped out of the car and said her goodbyes to her manager before heading through the grounds. It was fairly quiet today but there were many new jobs being started recently. She had tried to contact her friends in order to see them but they all were all on assignment. Kaylee was starting to think it would be a boring week until she spotted Allister. A smile rose on her lips though she wasn't sure who the other two girls were with him.

"Hey Allister. It seems we've both gotten parts in the musical. It's nice being able to do theater productions once in a while instead of movies, isn't it?" She started to go to her own little world of theater performances and moving around the stage before snapping back to reality. This was the second production she'd be doing with Allister so she knew his acting style better than she would a new castmate. It made things easier for her when she knew what to expect. She had managed to snag herself the female lead in the production simply because she was a blonde.

Who are they? Allister
                                                    Where am I? Campus Inner

What am I thinking? Excited to work with Allister

Today's outfit of choice

OOC: Kind of shorter than what I wanted but I'm trying to study at the same time razz

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx l o c a t i o n : campusxxxxx c o m p a n y : Kaylee Brownxxxxx f e e l i n g : Content
xxxxxxxxxxxx_________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxx

It all happened so fast. One moment he had found the lost soul, and the next? She was whisked away by Fuu. He blinked twice watched as the two girls disappeared, " By then." he said with a sigh. Now that he was alone once more he began to hurry skim through the rest of his script. He'd have to learn his lines at some point, right?

"Hey Allister" came a familiar voice in the distance. Still debating whether or not his mind was playing tricks on him he looked up for the source of the voice- Kaylee Brown. Allister smiled dropping his hand to his side, it was always nice to see a fellow actor, or actress in this case.

" Yeah. I think I might prefer the theater to the big screen." he laughed. " So I hear you got the female lead congrats" he said with a smile.

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

The smile that came on Allister's face as he heard her always seemed to brighten Kaylee's day. It was great to have a familiar face around or else her 'break', more like quiet time to learn lines, would just be boring. It wasn't like she was going to spend her entire day with her nose in the script. She had already managed to dissect the work into how she could understand and work with it. There were even markings all over the edges of notes to speak to the director about since she felt things would flow better. It was all about making herself and the other actors comfortable on the stage while keeping the integrity of the script. She never wanted to step on anyone's toes while working her way to the top though as much as she wanted to be a rarity she also wanted to have as much of a life as possible. She had seen Alice go crazy with her schedule and that was the last thing she wanted. This was another reason why she refused to start singing even if she had a good voice. Modeling and acting were plenty for her.

"The theater is so much better when you like the script. You can see and hear the audience's reactions instead of having to go to a movie theater. Honestly I can't stand to see myself on the big screen. It doesn't look like me. I've only ever seen one of my own movies." She made a face at the idea of watching her own movie before she moved her attention back to Allister "Do you feel that way too or am I just weird?" Lately, Kaylee was often that she was weird, by anyone with a lesser status or under, for not wanting to watch a movie with herself in it. The movies never seemed 'real' or 'plausible' for her when she knew what was going to happen and what parts of the movie were added in later.

Her role was brought up in the play and Kaylee smirked as she looked down at her script. "They liked my spontaneity. I'm not sure if that's a good thing but we'll see. It'll be interesting though since we get to kiss." She had marked the part of the script specifically where any intimate scenes were since she wanted to know when they were happening to mentally prepare herself. Knowing that she was the female lead with Allister as the male lead made things so much more comfortable for her having to kiss him.

Who are they? Allister
                                                    Where am I? Campus Inner

What am I thinking? Excited

Today's outfit of choice

OOC:

Magnetic Gekko

User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab We’re like diamonds in the sky

Celestia pulled her self up into Finnagin’s saddle and simply sat there. She ran a hand through her long red hair and pulled the length over her shoulder and quickly braided it. Celestia had just gotten back from doing a photo shoot with big outrageous outfits that would be other wise unwearable except in a photograph. The red haired girl pulled the horses head to the side with the reigns and kicked his sides. He jolted to a run. She sat on his back, hardly moving aside from the small waves that she created with the horses movement. She was thinking about the photo shoot, it wasn’t something that she would traditionally do she preferred singing or simplistic photo shoots and runways. Aside from her usual Victoria Secret Modeling jobs they were fun. Last year she wore gigantic wings that stretched at least two heads above hers and swept down onto the floor trailing behind at least two feet. She pulled her horse to an immediate halt. She had plans with Allister. They were going to go for coffee. She had a small crush on the male, he was handsome and he was just as Rare as she was.

She looked at her manager and he looked at his wrist. She was only allowed so much time with Finnagin a day because she was too busy. She needed to get away from this crap. She liked spending time with Allister for that reason. She pulled her horse towards the middle and kicked him again they bolted around the ring a few more times before she heard her manager yell her name. "CELESTE HURRY UP! YOU HAVE A HAIR APPOINTMENT SOON BEFORE YOU GO FOR COFFEE! LETS GO!" He shouted. Celestia rolled her eyes and slowed her horse and walked to the gate of the ring. She slipped off the horses back and landed on her feet. "Fine lets go" She muttered and handed the horses reins to the hired hand and made her way behind her manager. Trying to keep up with his large strides. She never really liked getting her hair done but they insisted that she put a hue of pink in her hair to make it look magenta in color.

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Spirit stepped carefully around her room seeing as she had just scattered her things around. Not that the room looked any better when it was clean in any case. She grabbed the closest clothing she could get and changed in the dorm shared bathroom. Quickly she left the dorm and went to the track looking around to make sure no one was around. She hated excercing in front of others. Once the coast was clear she stood out on the barren tracks and started walking at first then slowly picked up her pace until she was steadily running at a good pace.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx l o c a t i o n : campusxxxxx c o m p a n y : Kaylee Brownxxxxx f e e l i n g : I cannot fathom my many emotions into words.
xxxxxxxxxxxx_________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Allister nodded as Kaylee spoke. He felt like a dunce simply agreeing with what she was saying. But he was more fond of the stage than anything else. He enjoyed the thought of doing one take rather than having to repeat the same scene over and over until the director found the perfect take. Not only the stage time appealed to him, but being able to just hang out with the rest of the cast backstage.

" No, I understand what you mean. It just makes the whole movie seem spurious and least with the theater the comes together differently each time." he responded trying to formulate his own thoughts. Slowly he began to drift out of the conversation and dove deeper into his thoughts about the theater and film only to be pulled right back in by a certain statement.

"It'll be interesting though since we get to kiss."

Quickly he glanced over at her, his cheeks turning slightly pink. Regardless if he was an actor or not kissing was not an action he was particularly fond of. He shook his head, if he thought about the scene any longer he'd be really awkward around her until after the kiss. He rubbed the back of his neck, " I'm not really sure how to respond to that." he laughed.

[ooc:]

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

It had been the stage that initially had gotten Kaylee into acting when she was asked for insight from a fellow student since the girl had been acting for a while but never a model. Kaylee had gone off about how to be a model, the walk, the correct attitude, everything imaginable. It seemed as though she had frightened the girl because next thing she knew she was asked to audition for the part and was appearing on stage shortly after. It had been a true eye opener especially the differences between live theater and a movie.

Things did happen different each theater show. Kaylee knew that first hand since she had screwed up majorly on the first showing but had managed to redeem herself the rest of the shows. It had been the first and last time she messed up on stage and let it show. Now if she forgot a line or messed a line up she just continued on like it wasn't supposed to happen. The directors of movies seemed to trust her more than theater directors. "That is true. Things never happen the same in theater productions which is why people by tickets for more than just one showing normally. At least the die hards. I think I saw Wicked a total of 7 times before I felt like I was getting a little extreme."

The blush was not missed by Kaylee at all and she felt things may get awkward if they continued the conversation about kissing. Not to mention that there were many showing so it would be more than just one kiss. Not to mention rehearsals. That was when Kaylee got a good idea since she might as well work off his hesitation about kissing. "The best response would not to get awkward about us having to kiss. It's just an everyday thing. In fact." Without even finishing her thought Kaylee leaned in and pressed her lips to his for just a moment before moving back. "I'm not going to bite or anything."

Who are they? Allister
                                                    Where am I? Campus Inner

What am I thinking? A little mischevious

Today's outfit of choice

OOC: I have a feeling that Allister is going to be so much fun to tease.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff