Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx l o c a t i o n : classroomxxxxx c o m p a n y : Alice and... Pink / Blue haired girl?xxxxx f e e l i n g : indifferent
xxxxxxxxxxxx_________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Allister shrugged at Alice's comment, he didn't think the song was bad at all. Then again what did he know? He was only an actor, there was no point in arguing with her. " Yep." he replied shortly shifting his gaze over to the opening door and back to Alice. " But sometimes I like to come back and smell the chalk dust." he said with a small chuckle.

Allister's ears twitched at the sound of someone's music. Glancing over he spotted the new arrival, a girl with fuzzy headphones around her neck and colorful hair. "Hello there." he said giving the girl a small wave.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI-I'll SHINE brighter than any S T A R

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll it takes is that leap of faith.
-Then I'll be in the spot light-
finallyxxxxxxxxxxxfinallyxxxxxxxxxxxfinally

xxxxxxxxxxxx ◞║███████████████████████████████████████

User Image

Lyra packed up her violin in a huff, she was still torn over the school's auditions. She had barely made it into the lesser rank, if it weren't for her gosh darn nerves she was positive she could have made master with ease. Grasping the case in her right hand she made a fist with her left and stared at the wall beside her. In her frustration she took aim and stopped about half a centimeter and took a deep breath. She should have been happy. ' At least I'm not a zero.' she thought dashing out the door.

As she ran across the campus she glanced up at her classroom seeing a young girl's legs hanging out the window, it must have been Fuu, the youngest girl Lyra knew at the academy. "Be careful!" she called out to the girl and proceeded to find the door to the building." Pardon me." she said slipping past a male in a pale hoodie as she dashed down the hallway to her destination.

Upon entering the classroom she looked directly at the wall nearest the door to see if Spirit had arrived yet. She smiled and waved once she saw the other lesser, " You don't mind if I sit next to you do you?" Lyra asked approaching Spirit.

company: Spirit
                                  mood: flustered

Wheezing Unicorn

【------ⓉⒽⒺⓄ------】

User Image
User Image

After slipping into a desk near the rarities, Theo began to absentmindedly doodle in her notebook. Occasionally she would look up to see other students walk in. She was slightly surprised when one of the rarities greeted her. "Hi!" She said while waving back. If she remembered correctly, he was Allistar. She had never really ever talked to him, but had heard that he was one of the friendlier rarities.

User Image

I am wearing: this
I am with: A couple rarities and some other students
I am in: The classroom
I am listening to: Hello

((OOC: Sorry for the short post.))

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Spirit shook her head "I don't mind at all." She replied in her normal calm tone.

Fuu swung back around into the classroom and jumped down walking over to Spirit and Lyra "how has work been going for the both of you?" She asked smiling. Some random kid in their class looked at Fuu shocked since she wasn't seen out of the window, seeing her standing outside the window was a rarity in itself at the academy when she didn't have work which was scarce.

Alice looked at Theo and smiled shyly "ah hello" she said and looked at the song still in Allister's hand "So any new jobs you two have?" She asked politely to the both of them. She looked at the song and sighed, she didn't seriously think it was that bad but if her manager saw it she would flip out on Alice. Since Alice was a little bit of a gothic and her manager was always making her do things 'so much for her being MY manager' she thought and looked to Theo and Allister waiting for their reply.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx l o c a t i o n : classroomxxxxx c o m p a n y : Alice and... Pink / Blue haired girl?xxxxx f e e l i n g : indifferent
xxxxxxxxxxxx_________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Allister smiled at the master, even though he had almost no idea of who she was. He just always believed in making friends rather than enemies it always seemed like the better choice. Sighing he looked at the paper still in his hand then placed it at the corner of Alice's desk, guessed it didn't really matter what he thought. He wasn't the one who had to preform it.

"I have a small role in a theater production coming up..." he said with a sigh. " Apparently some people don't understand the term break. " he concluded with a shrug. He shifted his gaze back over at the master, " I'm sorry... I don't believe I know your name." he said hesitantly trying to make sure his statement didn't sound rude.

[ooc: @Moonless: I'll get Lyra's post up tomorrow, I had a band thing today and I need some sleep ._."

Wheezing Unicorn

【------ⓉⒽⒺⓄ------】

User Image
User Image

"I have a couple of photo shoots coming up this week." Theo said, answering Alice. She listened to Allister answer and wished they could swap managers. 'I wish I had a taskmaster in control of my career. My manager gives me too many 'breaks'.' She thought. If it wasn't for Mrs. Finnegan, she'd probably be a rarity ranked student as well. 'Eh, no use dwelling on what I don't have.' Theo decided. "Oh! I am sorry. Where are my manners?" She laughed while hitting herself lightly on her forehead, "Theo DresVan at your service. Allister and Alice, right?" Theo retrieved her mp3 player from her pocket and turned her music down so she could hear them a little better. Some of her baby blue locks fell into her face as she looked down at the device.

User Image

I am with: Allister, Alice, and some other students
I am listening to: Hello

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
"I had to beg and plead my manager a break and I defined my idea of a break as no schedule and doing what I want and ignoring my manager. He listened at least and he tried giving me the schedule but I did ignore him!" She smiled happily and looked at the two of them seriously "you guys know the princess and the pauper where the princess switches with a girl in the village who looks like her but doesn't have the royal birthmark so she gets thrown in the dungeon then the prince hears from the real princess and they save the fake princess then the brother of the prince comes and marries the fake princess and the main prince marries the real princess right? I heard that I'm suppose to be in the movie and they are trying to decide more actors from the school. They need the pauper, and two princes. So that movie should take a bit longer to get around to... then there my magazine shoot... then the concert.... then to a recording... from the recording we'll be doing another photo shoot... then a TV interview.... autograph signings with a person at this school that I'm not allowed who it is until tomorrow when I get there.... a concert... go to a festival and sign more autographs, a photo shoot, and then modeling on a catwalk and a final concert and it finishes with a recording session. What are your schedules like for tomorrow?"

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx l o c a t i o n : classroomxxxxx c o m p a n y : Alice and Theoxxxxx f e e l i n g : indifferent. What's new?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

" Yes ma'am" Allister said in response to Theo's. " It's a pleasure to officially meet you Theo." he said with a slight chuckle. For a brief moment he wondered if Theo was a nickname of some sort, but decided against asking since he might not see her again for months.

Allister then shifted his attention over to Alice who began to list off her upcoming jobs. He was rather impressed, that she could even manage to remember everything and then she was going to follow through with all of them? That was a talent in it's self.

" I don't have anything too big. Just another audition and memorizing these lines" he said holding up his battered script. "Break" was the best.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI-I'll SHINE brighter than any S T A R

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll it takes is that leap of faith.
-Then I'll be in the spot light-

xxxxxxxxxxxx ◞║███████████████████████████████████████

User Image

Lyra smiled placing her belongings down near a vacant desk. Secretly Lyra admired Spirit for her calm attitude, she would do anything to be calm. "... Err... Spirit? Your shoes are on backwards." she pointed out noticing the shape of her feet made a "u" rather than the typical "Dull mountain" shape.

She smiled when Fuu had decided to leave her spot on the window to join them. It was quite an honor. But her frown quickly changed when the young girl had asked about work. " Not very well. There aren't many jobs for musicians like me." she said with a sigh. Of course people were always looking for musicians, but "orchestral" instruments. Most wanted guitar or drums rather than a cello or trumpet. ' If only I could play guitar... she thought. " What about you Fuu? Having any luck?"

company: Spirit and Fuu
                                  thoughts: What about jazz? Do people like that?
                                  ooc:

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
"I've noticed I'm thinking about just telling people its my wear shoes opposite day so I can't run in gym" she replied smiling slightly.

"I had good luck... finding orchestra auditions..." She said scrabbling in her bag and pulled out the audition posters handing them to Lyra. "Useless for me"

"Didn't your dad buy you a guit-" Spirit started to ask when suddenly a small ballet shoe smacked her head."

"Shut up or the teacher will get me signed up for classes, is it still hidden?" Fuu asked looking around nervously.

"Knock it off Fuu and yes it is still hidden" Spirit sighed.

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Alice smiled brightly "good luck to the both of you then! And I hope you both have a good day!" She told them happily.

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
I do not own any pics that I use and all rights go to original owners

Fuu's outfit
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spirit's outfit

Wheezing Unicorn

【------ⓉⒽⒺⓄ------】

User Image
User Image

Theo couldn't believe her ears as Alice rattled off all that she had to do. 'Does she ever sleep or eat?' She wondered. Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud rattling sound. She yelped in surprise of the sudden noise, and then blushed slightly when she realized that it was just her phone. Before class she had put it on vibrate so it wouldn't interrupt anything. Scooping it up off the floor, she checked it. Theo groaned softly when she read the text. It was from her older brother reminding her of the benefit ball their parents were holding tonight. Those were always so stuffy and boring.

User Image

I am with: Allister, Alice, and some other students
I am listening to: A Room Full Of Cute

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Theo?" Alice asked looking at Theo then smiled "the teacher is coming, you should probably hide it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff