Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

Robin woke up the next day feeling a little odd. She got out of bed holding her throat lightly then moves her hand over her mouth before running off into the bathroom and throwing up.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel woke up to hearing Robin in the bathroom and got up then went over to her and began to rub her back to comfort her "everything alright? " he asked with concern.

Demonic Hunter

Robin smiles softly and nods"...Yes my love...i think i'll fine...we will be fine."she said softly.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel's eyes widen slightly but then his lips curved into a smile after hearing Robin "alright, I believe you" he said "do you think you can eat something now?"he asked

Demonic Hunter

Robin nods softly and slowly gets up"..Yes my love maybe something soft and easy to swallow."she said softly with a smile.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel nodded thinking about Robin's request "how about oatmeal?" he asked.

Demonic Hunter

Robin nods softly and smiles before kissing Daniel's cheek"Thank you my love."she said softly.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel smiled back at Robin "anything for you" he said happily before waling into the kitchen and getting the oatmeal ready

Demonic Hunter

Robin would follow shortly after and sit at the table smiling at Daniel.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
a few moments later Daniel came back into the room with some oatmeal and placed it in front of Robin then took the seat next to her "so.... do you think it will be a boy or girl?" he asked with curiosity and excitement in his eyes.

Demonic Hunter

Robin giggles softly with a sweet smile"I don't know my love...any would be great."she said softly before eating the oatmeal.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel nodded happily before eating his own meal. once he was done he looked over at Robin "what do you think we should name our kid?" he asked obviously edited about becoming a father

Demonic Hunter

Robin finishes and giggles softly"..Hmmm thats a hard one...well if a boy Madara if a girl Kagami."she said softly.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel smiled with a nod "those are really cool names"he said happily then took one of Robins hand and lightly kissed the back of it "but you know, something is still missing"he said.

Demonic Hunter

Robin blinks and tilts her head slightly"And whats that my love?"she asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff