Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel continued to glare at the Demon lord with his guns pointed at him"if you know what's best for you; you'll let her go" he said in a harsh tone.

Demonic Hunter

The Demon lord laughed"You think you can harm me with that pea shooter not even divine weaponry can hurt me even when i'm not in my realm...and besides do you even know what your fighting for. Their race is the reason why our kind is down here and hunted up there. With her power our kind can be free."he said in anger.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"don't you dare group me together with the likes of you!" Daniel yelled "and might i add these aren't ordinary pistols, I was given them by an Angel to take out monsters like you!"he said before pulling the trigger and firing at the Demon lord

Demonic Hunter

The demon got hit and laughed as the wound healed as soon as the bullet hit him"Did you not hear me NO divine weaponry can harm me you thickheaded fool the only thing that could is not locked up in a cage and having her life drained by the metal it is crafted from."he said laughing.

Robin fell to her knees and started panting softly as she felt her life being drained"..I...I feel so cold."she said softly in pain as her cosmic skin started to deem and lose stars.
((hello my friends!!! how have you been? biggrin ))

Demonic Hunter

(( OMG where have you been i missed you and was worried you got hurt or worse crying ))
((I'm sorry. school has been killing me))
knowing that the girl was in trouble ad with out thinking twice Berry jumps out of the shadows and manipulates the air around the demon lord in an attempt to cot off his oxygen and choke him to let the girl go. Let her go!! she yells

Demonic Hunter

The demon lord was a little shocked to someone else in his realm but then smiled"My dear girl you don't know much about demons do you because if you did you would know we don't need to breath air....And in my case here is the reason WHY."he yelled before spitting a ball of lava at the girl.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel felt the air getting thinner and watched in anger as the Demon Lord mocked the girl but took the chance to jump in the air and land a punch on the Demon lord's face.

((ACE!!!!! cat_blaugh man I really need to get on more often! crying ))

Demonic Hunter

The demon's head moved to the side slightly making his lava ball miss the girl thanks to Daniel's punch but the demon lord was still laughing until a blade of pure void went through his stomach. He turned to see that Robin was half alive holding on to the other end of the void blade. The demon gritted his teeth and disappeared in anger and pain.

Robin fell down out cold as summoning the void blade took the last of her energy.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel ran and caught Robin before she could hit the ground then passed some of his energy to her through a kiss. he then broke the kiss "are you alright?" he asked with intense worry.

Demonic Hunter

Robin was shivering and the stars on her cosmic skin were still deem"...I..I feel so cold."she said softly in pain.
Berry seeing as the girl is being hurt still manipulates the minerals in the metal cage to free her. [color=darkblue]" quick! get her out of here or she might die!" she yelled.

Demonic Hunter

A man steps out of the shadows with his arms crossed and angelic wings folded on his back"...I see now i know why Dezmadan came out of hiding...Because of her and her power."the man said as he walked over to them.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces