Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alex looks for Annie

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
*Annie stood up and looked at Renee's dress* "Your dress is pretty"
Alex sighs he jumps to the top of a building and Stands on the edge he adjust his goggles and looks around

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
*Annie sighed* "Renee I think i'll stay, I'm sorry" *She walked over to the windowsill* "I don't want you to be sad anymore and I'm the one that caused your sadness." *She jumped onto the roof and layed down on it*
Alex looks up at the sky "maybe i should go back to my village" Alex said to his self

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
*Annie looked at a building and saw Alex, she got up and walked to the top of the roof and sat down crying silently*
Alex sighs and looks around he saw Annie and jumped to the building she was on "hey Annie whats wrong"

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
*Annie looked up at him* "I keep remembering all of my bad memories"
"i can erase your bad memories i copied that from Damon" Alex said

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
*Annie kept crying* "Even the one of me falling off that cliff" *She covered her face with her hands and kept crying*
Alex nods his head "yes i will erase anything you want me to"

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
*Annie kept crying* "You need to know something about Takuru" *She wiped her tears* "He um, wants me to marry him. But I don't want to marry him but I want you to be with her"
Alex sits next to Annie "yea thats not going to happen she hates me so much" he sighs "wait Takuru wants to marry you"

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
*Annie layed her head on him shoulder.* "She doesn't hate you, she loves you and yes Takuru wants me to marry him." *She yawned* "Right now I'm letting him stay at my apartment because he doesn't have anywhere else to go. I told him he could sleep on my couch but he seems to like my bed better"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff