• Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
dramon got there "Dark use this" Dramon thru a ice sword to Dark

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
a familiar voice came "how long are you going to be able to keep up that act?"Recoli appeared on a branch
Dark hears Recoil and looks at him "stop this thing right now"

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"vary well" he moves his hand and the demon disappears "now why did you say that"she turns to face him Rains eyes were really a deep blue Claire was pretending to be Rain the whole time
Dark looks at Rain and looks into her eye "Clair! why are you out" he asked her

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Claire looks at Dark with a smile "because I'm the only one left"

Blessed Sex Symbol

10,275 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
name: Cordelia Kjellberg
Skill: Able to summon a colossus from the ground to aid her in battle. Her swift speed helps her disable her enemies, and killing them on the spot.
weapons: A glowing green colossus, and dual raven black swords
pic: User Image
bio: Cordelia was created long ago. She was a perfect robot to her master's point of view. She was put to sleep at age 5, refraining her to ever remember what happened to her master.
Past life: Her master died when she was 14. Cordelia couldn't ever awaken from her slumber until she was of age.

((I want to join!, yay. Sorry if, the picture is way too big and stretches the page. ))
"what do you mean where are Lea and Rain" Dark asked looking at her

((cordelia kjellberg your accepted))

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"who knows, who cares"Recoli jumps down "but it doesn't really matter because they'er gone" she says and portal opens up next to Claire, chains wrapped around her coming from the portal "a curse is still a curse i suppose"she says and it drags her in closing immediately after

Blessed Sex Symbol

10,275 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Cordelia just took a walk, and somehow, ended up in the sidelines of a battle or something. She stared at both unknown people. Cordelia could summon her colossus, it's just never far away to help her through troubling battles.

(( So, what's happening here?. I'm just going to join you, I guess. ))
Dark looks at Recoil "where are they" he asked angrily

((i dont know how explain it))

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Recoli smiles demonically "oh did i hit a nerve?"

((I do ^_^, ok so my character, Rain has split personalities, because of her really messed up past, and Claire is Rains worst personality. Recoli is a devil that is always trying to Kill Rain and Lea, Lea being Rains neutral personality, to let Claire have complete control. here Rain and Lea have gone missing and Claire has to see part of her past because of a curse Rain has on her birthday Leaving Recoli and Dark alone, that i think about sums it up))

Blessed Sex Symbol

10,275 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Cordelia kept the straightest face to what was happening before her. It was like, they were going head-on with each other any second. She tried to stop every circuit in her body to just rush in and start fighting. Cordelia had her colossus on her mind, trying to stop from summoning the colossus too.

(( So, basically, this is just going to turn into a fight to the death with a demon, and a ninja?. Was it?. ))
"yea you did. now im going to rip your arms off" Dark said as a black aura surrounds him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff