EAT MY JORTS's Senpai

Hesitant Invader

User Image
                                              i got a wild heart. take my hand and we will shine. we won't look back. my mind's beat up. i won't give up.
                                              i got a wild heart. take my hand and we will shine. we won't look back. my mind's beat up. i won't give up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Id prefer student cookies to those crappy Danish cookies in the tins. Nasty things, can't even be considered cookies." She said with a slight pout, but she was only half kidding. But hearing that Ellie thought she could practically get away with murder, she grinned, doing a fist pump in the air at the mere mention. "I like the way you think! And you can be my accomplice, that way, if I do eventually get caught, I can put all the blame on you, because I'm too pretty for jail." Ellie was pretty too, but, being honest.. She was the prettier one. Even by only a smidge.

It was after she called over Noah, that she finally acknowledged the pink haired girl as well. Being honest, she totally forgotten that Nat was even there. "Saving you is the least I can do. After all, they're probably going to die of STDs anyway. Like, nasty infections that'll eat them from the inside out. I didn't want you to catch it all because they sleep around! What kinda friend would I be?" Maddy spoke cheerfully, though the subject was anything but. It didn't matter, her words would be forgotten in an hour at the most.

She could barely contain her laughter as Ellie began to get angry at Noah, all because of a little joke. Part of her wanted to tell him to calm down because, hello, joke. But Noah needed a little nudge now and then if he was going to keep saying such offensive stuff like that. And then, like a snap of a magician's fingers, the topic was back onto the party. Noah might come, which was awesome, because Maddy had a feeling he was a wild dude.

"But- hey! Not all drugs. Just the date rape kind," Maddy reminded Ellie with a wink, a nudge to his side. Speaking of drugs.. "Oh, Nat! Before I forget!" She clapped her hands and was about to say something, only to perk down and groan. "I forgot it! I'm so dumb, sorry, sorry." She sighed heavily and exasperatedly, hiking her books higher up so they weren't tipping from her body. "Whatever. It probably wasn't important. I think I'm going to head out, 'kay? Gotta make sure I get time to disinfect the desk and stuff anyway." Did she care that it was a little weird? Not one bit. Their loss, not hers. Taking a step backwards, she winked at them all, giving the three a light finger wave as if she was some girly girl in a dumb teen movie. "See you later! Text me during class or I'll hate you forever!" And at that, she parted, weaving her way through the halls to find her first class, AP Chemistry.

tab ooc: oi, finally

MADELINE ┊ DEMARCO tab

Cyanide-And-Sugar
                                                  Rie Desu
                                                  madyben