• Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
stare She didnt even bother to fix my damn stereo... eh, oh well...::Tosses the entire thing in the corner and plops down on the bed, turning over on his side to see even more of his messy messy items that bothered him, and forced him to get up and clean:: GAH!!!!! stressed

*Mara wasn't that far from Tyrant's Room..and seemingly he was keeping up alot of noise, she got up out the bed as she headed over for his room, Knocking on it heavily* HEY! YOU!! YEAH YOU IN THERE!! Quiet down before I do something 'Dras'ic' And get the Dean on ya!

::Takes hold of the knob and swings open the door, letting it hit the wall with a loud echoing bam:: You gonna get the Dean on me? Wait, werent you the one sounding like a damn sea captian earlier? That was you in your room with all of that cursing and whatever else I could make out so dont even try calling the dean on me for one little growl, got it? ::Slams the door right in her face and continues to put his things away::

*SHe once again banged on the Door Furiously, as a devious Smirk grew upon her face* ....F*ck you, And Open the door..*Folding her arms across her chest lightly, peering down at her watch*

::Smiles, wanting to play a little game and quickly opened the door, grabbed her by her shoulders and snatched her in, pressing her back against the closet door. His eyes glimmering in the light's reflection as he stared at her and moved close to her face, only an inch or so from making contact with her own lips:: You sure? I can make you an offer you cant refuse, sexy.

.. redface Heh.. stare Well here's the thing....*Mara leaned in alittle bit farther, softly pressing her body up against him, for he could feel her Feminine Assets among him, reaching her hands up as she grabbed his wrist, flinging them to the side.* Don't you ever put your Face in mines again after eating Garlic...*Frowns up heavily as she pushed him out the way, looking around for his Game Systems.* Let me hook this up now
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
stare She didnt even bother to fix my damn stereo... eh, oh well...::Tosses the entire thing in the corner and plops down on the bed, turning over on his side to see even more of his messy messy items that bothered him, and forced him to get up and clean:: GAH!!!!! stressed

*Mara wasn't that far from Tyrant's Room..and seemingly he was keeping up alot of noise, she got up out the bed as she headed over for his room, Knocking on it heavily* HEY! YOU!! YEAH YOU IN THERE!! Quiet down before I do something 'Dras'ic' And get the Dean on ya!

::Takes hold of the knob and swings open the door, letting it hit the wall with a loud echoing bam:: You gonna get the Dean on me? Wait, werent you the one sounding like a damn sea captian earlier? That was you in your room with all of that cursing and whatever else I could make out so dont even try calling the dean on me for one little growl, got it? ::Slams the door right in her face and continues to put his things away::

*SHe once again banged on the Door Furiously, as a devious Smirk grew upon her face* ....F*ck you, And Open the door..*Folding her arms across her chest lightly, peering down at her watch*

::Smiles, wanting to play a little game and quickly opened the door, grabbed her by her shoulders and snatched her in, pressing her back against the closet door. His eyes glimmering in the light's reflection as he stared at her and moved close to her face, only an inch or so from making contact with her own lips:: You sure? I can make you an offer you cant refuse, sexy.

.. redface Heh.. stare Well here's the thing....*Mara leaned in alittle bit farther, softly pressing her body up against him, for he could feel her Feminine Assets among him, reaching her hands up as she grabbed his wrist, flinging them to the side.* Don't you ever put your Face in mines again after eating Garlic...*Frowns up heavily as she pushed him out the way, looking around for his Game Systems.* Let me hook this up now

stare Alright alright.... wait....::Turns quickly and gives himself a breath test, then turns around:: I shouldnt have had that garlic bread....::Looks down and turns once more, holding his lower area:: Damn that broad! This would have to happen with her in the room now wouldnt it? :: Rushes over in a blur and grabs his towel, wrapping it around his waist:: redface crying God please dont let her see...

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire

stare Alright alright.... wait....::Turns quickly and gives himself a breath test, then turns around:: I shouldnt have had that garlic bread....::Looks down and turns once more, holding his lower area:: Damn that broad! This would have to happen with her in the room now wouldnt it? :: Rushes over in a blur and grabs his towel, wrapping it around his waist:: redface crying God please dont let her see...

....*She bent over as she started to fiddle around with the Many, Many Cords there...Hooking them up* stressed ..Red..Yellow..White....Adapter.....Do you know how to Wrap stuff up right...*She reached her hand in the back, pulling down her skirt abit*....
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire

....*She bent over as she started to fiddle around with the Many, Many Cords there...Hooking them up* stressed ..Red..Yellow..White....Adapter.....Do you know how to Wrap stuff up right...*She reached her hand in the back, pulling down her skirt abit*....

gonk Damn her... it would be ra---NO! Thats sick... I dont have any cords!! No cords at all... Except these... careful with them now, they are quite expensive... I try to use the breast kind....BEST!! BEST KIND!!!!! ::Yells loudly then covers his mouth:: Those cords were at least 30 dollars...ehehehee sweatdrop

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire

gonk Damn her... it would be ra---NO! Thats sick... I dont have any cords!! No cords at all... Except these... careful with them now, they are quite expensive... I try to use the breast kind....BEST!! BEST KIND!!!!! ::Yells loudly then covers his mouth:: Those cords were at least 30 dollars...ehehehee sweatdrop

*Fell to her knees, as she continued to Fiddle with the Systems, Hooking them up in the right Slots..she grabbed all his other systems hooking them up all together, so he can play each one at different times when he wished*...There..Done whee ..I kinda...Scratched up your Xbox Top..but..hehe sweatdrop It's still good
*Fell to her knees, as she continued to Fiddle with the Systems, Hooking them up in the right Slots..she grabbed all his other systems hooking them up all together, so he can play each one at different times when he wished*...There..Done ..I kinda...Scratched up your Xbox Top..but..hehe It's still good

You What??!!?!? Do you know how much Xbox's cost and you scratched it????? .....eh, I'll just steal another one I guess....:: Tilts his head to the side, watching her behind as she bend over to hook his systems up:: Thanks..uhhh, whats your name?

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Minakodream
*Fell to her knees, as she continued to Fiddle with the Systems, Hooking them up in the right Slots..she grabbed all his other systems hooking them up all together, so he can play each one at different times when he wished*...There..Done ..I kinda...Scratched up your Xbox Top..but..hehe It's still good

Tyrant_fire
You What??!!?!? Do you know how much Xbox's cost and you scratched it????? .....eh, I'll just steal another one I guess....:: Tilts his head to the side, watching her behind as she bend over to hook his systems up:: Thanks..uhhh, whats your name?

*Stands up as she rubbed her Knees, looking back towards him, holding out her hand* Come on..Some kind of Payment, I don't do this for free...
MinakoDream
Minakodream

Tyrant_fire

*Stands up as she rubbed her Knees, looking back towards him, holding out her hand* Come on..Some kind of Payment, I don't do this for free...

Hmmm ok ....::Hands her a nickle and shoves her from his room, closing the door once more in her face:: There ya go...now dont spend it all at once... you hear?

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Minakodream

Tyrant_fire

Hmmm ok ....::Hands her a nickle and shoves her from his room, closing the door once more in her face:: There ya go...now dont spend it all at once... you hear?

As a matter of fact..I'll use this to buy you some Spearmint....*Trails off as she headed for her Dorm room, slipping in*
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Minakodream

Tyrant_fire

As a matter of fact..I'll use this to buy you some Spearmint....*Trails off as she headed for her Dorm room, slipping in*

Owww, that hurt.. and For a woman as psycho as you, I'll be sure to pick you up a bible!...alright?

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
.....*Shakes her head abit, seemingly he couldn't talk about nothing..Slamming her door as she jumped in the bed, covering up*
::Turns, biting down on his knuckle gently:: pick you up a bible?That was lame... ::Removed the towel from his hardness and flings it to the side, studying the wonderful job that she had done of hooking up his items.:: Should I give her something? ::Sighs and rubs his forehead as he walked to her dorm and knocked then slipped a twenty dollar bill under the door and walked off::

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
::Turns, biting down on his knuckle gently:: pick you up a bible?That was lame... ::Removed the towel from his hardness and flings it to the side, studying the wonderful job that she had done of hooking up his items.:: Should I give her something? ::Sighs and rubs his forehead as he walked to her dorm and knocked then slipped a twenty dollar bill under the door and walked off::

*Mara crept to the door like that thing of the Lord of the Rings..as she picked up the 20dollar bill sniffing it.* The Precious...*Crawling back,as she slipped in the bed again
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire

*Mara crept to the door like that thing of the Lord of the Rings..as she picked up the 20dollar bill sniffing it.* The Precious...*Crawling back,as she slipped in the bed again

(LMAO!!! greedy self!)
::Stops in the middle of the hall and stopped, sighing and returned back to her door with a large bag of food:: Hey, wanna hang out?

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire

(LMAO!!! greedy self!)
::Stops in the middle of the hall and stopped, sighing and returned back to her door with a large bag of food:: Hey, wanna hang out?

*THinks> I wanna do alot of things with you........So many that you cannot imagine* Yeah..I guess it wouldn't hurt to go out with a creep like you...Come on..*Steps out the room as she peered him up and down, starting to walk in front of him*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff