Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 >

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Blinks softly as peered up over at the benevolent, dragging her over the bleachers...trailing out of the gym to the front place."Ah....Hello.....Can I help you two?"
Quote:
Sighs softly as she walked over to Benevolent, dragging her over towards the bleachers to be thrown across..a soft sigh escaped her lips...as she walked off, looking towards the two males that was sitting in the front of the school." Ah...Hello...My name is Marakui Nodachi..Mara to save you some breath....And welcome to Ricaki Seed University...Can I help you two at hand?" She smiled abit bright, staring towards the two handsome young brothers."......... 3nodding "

Kj: Hello Mara *takes her hand and kisses it gently* My name is Kj. *laughs* Don't ask how that came about
Dai-go: *takes Mara's hand and kisses it gently and speaks with his normal charming voice* My name is Daigo beautiful angel Mara....It is my pleasure to meet you.

Kj: *laughs* Must you talk like Spike!?!?
Dai-go: Yes!
Kj: Why!?!?!
Dai-go: Because I was born with the voice!

Kj: *laughs* Umm.. nice to meet you Mara sweatdrop

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Quote:
Quote:
Sighs softly as she walked over to Benevolent, dragging her over towards the bleachers to be thrown across..a soft sigh escaped her lips...as she walked off, looking towards the two males that was sitting in the front of the school." Ah...Hello...My name is Marakui Nodachi..Mara to save you some breath....And welcome to Ricaki Seed University...Can I help you two at hand?" She smiled abit bright, staring towards the two handsome young brothers."......... 3nodding "

Kj: Hello Mara *takes her hand and kisses it gently* My name is Kj. *laughs* Don't ask how that came about
Dai-go: *takes Mara's hand and kisses it gently and speaks with his normal charming voice* My name is Daigo beautiful angel Mara....It is my pleasure to meet you.

Kj: *laughs* Must you talk like Spike!?!?
Dai-go: Yes!
Kj: Why!?!?!
Dai-go: Because I was born with the voice!

Kj: *laughs* Umm.. nice to meet you Mara sweatdrop

Smiles abit, as she walked over towards him, nodding abit with a grin." ALright.....Thanks..........for the kisses guys....looking for class schedules maybe? Follow me..." she walked off..going into the office, seemingly she was an assisstant here and could get anything, that anyone needed.
*the two walk close behind her...but then whispers among themselves*
Kj: You think we came on too strong?
Dai-go: Naaa. Girls like that kinda stuff!
Kj: Alright...You're the romancer...
Dai-go: Exactly! ^__^ *smiles wide then puts his hands on his hips proudly...then gets taken away by two ladies*
Kj: sweatdrop

*they reach the office....they as in Mara and Kj*
Kj: sweatdrop Umm. Thank you Mara! *takes his and Dai-go's schedule*

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Quote:
*the two walk close behind her...but then whispers among themselves*
Kj: You think we came on too strong?
Dai-go: Naaa. Girls like that kinda stuff!
Kj: Alright...You're the romancer...
Dai-go: Exactly! ^__^ *smiles wide then puts his hands on his hips proudly...then gets taken away by two ladies*
Kj: sweatdrop

*they reach the office....they as in Mara and Kj*
Kj: sweatdrop Umm. Thank you Mara! *takes his and Dai-go's schedule*

"Ah...." Snatchs his schedule, looking over it..her eyes bugged to see he had all advanced classes" eek OH MY....You must be very smart"
Quote:

"Ah...." Snatchs his schedule, looking over it..her eyes bugged to see he had all advanced classes" eek OH MY....You must be very smart"

*laughs*
Ummm sweatdrop Thanks
It was my uncle's idea...And we just wanna become well versed in all areas.
What about you? Are you a freshman or what? You seem to know your way around, so I doubt you're a freshman.

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Quote:
Quote:

*laughs*
Ummm sweatdrop Thanks
It was my uncle's idea...And we just wanna become well versed in all areas.
What about you? Are you a freshman or what? You seem to know your way around, so I doubt you're a freshman.

Well, you can say I'm one.....sorta......Been here, working over summer..just started school though..."SHakes her head lightly, saying that might end up getting her embarassed or even the thought of her being dumb as hell." Ey....Enjoy your stay..." she said softly, scratching the back of her head.((This character is based off me))
Quote:
Well, you can say I'm one.....sorta......Been here, working over summer..just started school though..."SHakes her head lightly, saying that might end up getting her embarassed or even the thought of her being dumb as hell." Ey....Enjoy your stay..." she said softly, scratching the back of her head.((This character is based off me))

Kj: Oh!? You've been working here over summer? That's awesome! I wish I did that *laughs a bit* What did you do while you were here?

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Quote:
Quote:

Kj: Oh!? You've been working here over summer? That's awesome! I wish I did that *laughs a bit* What did you do while you were here?

"OFfice assisstance.......Basically.."TUrns towards him with a deeeeeeep blush as she looked up, then down then away from him. as she thought to herself> Gosh he's cute...."Eh...let me show you to your dorm room..."
Quote:
"OFfice assisstance.......Basically.."TUrns towards him with a deeeeeeep blush as she looked up, then down then away from him. as she thought to herself> Gosh he's cute...."Eh...let me show you to your dorm room..."

Kj: Ofice Assistant? Awesome *sees her blush a bit* Erm...*walks with her and laughs a bit* Ok. sweatdrop Is something wrong Mara?

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Quote:
Quote:

Kj: Ofice Assistant? Awesome *sees her blush a bit* Erm...*walks with her and laughs a bit* Ok. sweatdrop Is something wrong Mara?

"Yeah...well.......Nothing is wrong." She said with a sort of fiesty attitude, Mara wasn't the type to be all sweet and stuff, and something about this KJ fella made her be that way...she shrugged her shoulders, trying to seem all tough and take pride.
Whoa hey! sweatdrop It's quite alright. I just thought something was wrong because you looked a little flushed...And me and Dai-go will be rooming togeather, right?

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Quote:
Whoa hey! sweatdrop It's quite alright. I just thought something was wrong because you looked a little flushed...And me and Dai-go will be rooming togeather, right?

Mara looked on the list as she shook her head abit, then up at him." It says here that you two have seperate rooms..but you have to make room for others..so..I'll just add you two in the same room...that's shouldn't be to much of a problem, I don't think you really mind.." Going back to the office as she snatched a room key." Your inr oom 3 I beleive..."[/color]
Quote:
Quote:

Mara looked on the list as she shook her head abit, then up at him." It says here that you two have seperate rooms..but you have to make room for others..so..I'll just add you two in the same room...that's shouldn't be to much of a problem, I don't think you really mind.." Going back to the office as she snatched a room key." Your inr oom 3 I beleive..."[/color]

Alright. *smiles brightly* Thank you!...Hey...Where is my bro anyway? *looks around* Huh...I thought he was here....eh. *shruggs* So Mara, what classes are you taking here?

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Alright. *smiles brightly* Thank you!...Hey...Where is my bro anyway? *looks around* Huh...I thought he was here....eh. *shruggs* So Mara, what classes are you taking here?

"Umm.........all 101 classes..Not to many to really say that I'm taking."Peeks around lightly. then back to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff