Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
*Blinks Lightly, as she peered up and down at him* Do you need any help?
MinakoDream

::Shrugs and leans his body against the threshold, running a clawed finger through his hair and slowly opening his hues, watching her as she asked:: Sure, I dont care... I just gotta get my electronics hooked up... Ps2, Xbox, lap top needs to be charged and I need to learn how to put together this stereo system...you know anything about that?

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream

::Shrugs and leans his body against the threshold, running a clawed finger through his hair and slowly opening his hues, watching her as she asked:: Sure, I dont care... I just gotta get my electronics hooked up... Ps2, Xbox, lap top needs to be charged and I need to learn how to put together this stereo system...you know anything about that?

Yo', Let me look at it..*Slides him out the way, as she looked at all his Electronics, looking through it*
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream

Yo', Let me look at it..*Slides him out the way, as she looked at all his Electronics, looking through it*

::Takes a seat on the bed and props his legs up into a chair, lying his back against the cold walls:: So can you put it together or is it a little more difficult?
Student
Name:Raziel Hirashima
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Class: Sophomore
DormRoom #:7
Student
Name: Alexa Druid
Appearance: avi but redish hair and longer hair
Class: college freshman
DormRoom #: 7
::Stands and walks outside into the halls, still barefoot as usual and smacks his lips, looking for the water fountain. He searched before wondering into it and after taking a few cat like laps, he yawned, revealing his demonic fangs and walked back to his room::

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
....*Mara headed for her room, seemingly noone was there at the moment and she was very tired. She slipped into her "Special" dorm room as she plopped on the bed, covering her head with the pillow*

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
][ I hate to do this.... BUMP!
stare She didnt even bother to fix my damn stereo... eh, oh well...::Tosses the entire thing in the corner and plops down on the bed, turning over on his side to see even more of his messy messy items that bothered him, and forced him to get up and clean:: GAH!!!!! stressed

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
stare She didnt even bother to fix my damn stereo... eh, oh well...::Tosses the entire thing in the corner and plops down on the bed, turning over on his side to see even more of his messy messy items that bothered him, and forced him to get up and clean:: GAH!!!!! stressed

*Mara wasn't that far from Tyrant's Room..and seemingly he was keeping up alot of noise, she got up out the bed as she headed over for his room, Knocking on it heavily* HEY! YOU!! YEAH YOU IN THERE!! Quiet down before I do something 'Dras'ic' And get the Dean on ya!
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire

*Mara wasn't that far from Tyrant's Room..and seemingly he was keeping up alot of noise, she got up out the bed as she headed over for his room, Knocking on it heavily* HEY! YOU!! YEAH YOU IN THERE!! Quiet down before I do something 'Dras'ic' And get the Dean on ya!

::Takes hold of the knob and swings open the door, letting it hit the wall with a loud echoing bam:: You gonna get the Dean on me? Wait, werent you the one sounding like a damn sea captian earlier? That was you in your room with all of that cursing and whatever else I could make out so dont even try calling the dean on me for one little growl, got it? ::Slams the door right in her face and continues to put his things away::

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire

::Takes hold of the knob and swings open the door, letting it hit the wall with a loud echoing bam:: You gonna get the Dean on me? Wait, werent you the one sounding like a damn sea captian earlier? That was you in your room with all of that cursing and whatever else I could make out so dont even try calling the dean on me for one little growl, got it? ::Slams the door right in her face and continues to put his things away::

*SHe once again banged on the Door Furiously, as a devious Smirk grew upon her face* ....F*ck you, And Open the door..*Folding her arms across her chest lightly, peering down at her watch*
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire

*SHe once again banged on the Door Furiously, as a devious Smirk grew upon her face* ....F*ck you, And Open the door..*Folding her arms across her chest lightly, peering down at her watch*

::Smiles, wanting to play a little game and quickly opened the door, grabbed her by her shoulders and snatched her in, pressing her back against the closet door. His eyes glimmering in the light's reflection as he stared at her and moved close to her face, only an inch or so from making contact with her own lips:: You sure? I can make you an offer you cant refuse, sexy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff