Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Welcome...To RSU! Ricaki Seed University!

Upon Entering Here:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome Students..Falculty and Staff..To the new opening of Ricaki Seed University..Where all of you May come into this building for all of your Learning Needs..and Some Disabilities.

Rules:

1.No Public Cybering. (Take it To PM please)
2.My main goal is Hopefully you all will be respectable towards others.

Girl's Dorms:

Rooms:
2.Ryfen_Orand
3. Caligo
5. ShippoLover0924
7.rotehexe
8. littlemisskytty
10.AquaMaiden

(More will be added soon.)

Boy's Dorm:

Boys:
1. Jet~Law
2. Sero
3. Angel_Kokoro
5. Shin Setsuzoku
6. Tyrant_Fire
7. Spykezilla
10. Muro_Khan

Form:

Student
Name:
Appearance: (Can be Avi)(Or a desc. You don't have to really put a real pic)
Class: (College Freshman, Soph..Etc.)
DormRoom #:

Teacher
Name:
Subject Teaching:

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Name: Marakui
Appearance: (Can be Avi) Avi
Class: (College Freshman, Soph..Etc.) College Freshman

...Ah...This is just wonderful...*This was the first time an establishment of her idea had been open, and the price to pay for it was wonderful..She sat lazily on the steps as she scanned the pleasant area, hoping that it ould become more and more fascinating by the day*...*Leaning down as she grabbed her backpack, slipping it on to her shoulders..as she lazily slouched around Campus..of course what would you expect..she's a student, and students seemingly hated school..traveling up the stairs as she looked around carefully, going down the hallway to make room for the computer Lab..upon entering she sat her stuff aside as she slipped onto a chair, logging onto the computer for much needed INternet surfing and Chatting*
Name: Chad
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Class: College Freshman

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Grah!! *Mara banged on the keyboard as she once again lost in a game of Doom, she dropped her head on the counter, then hell it back up shaking lightly* This is aggravating...
Student
Name: Tyrant
Appearance:Avi
Class: College senior
DormRoom #6
(I would post my entrance now too, but gaia is acting up and I wanna make sure my prof. gets there first)
::Grunting echoed through the halls as the young boy stepped up the stair way, holding a heavy chest in his arms, and a couple of suitcases stacked ontop of it, making the load much heavier. He carried it with ease, taking a moment of so to take a breather before continuing on his way.:: Grrrr I dont see why I have to come here. Damn them, they never let me make a decision on my own. I wouldnt think twice about coming to this place, though it looks a little better on the pamphlet.....

::Silver hair stuck against his perspiring body and against his face, blocking his view only a bit. Slanted amber hues kept a look out for the dorm room in which he had been assigned, hoping that it would at least come up soon. Down the hall stood room 6, which he quickly rushed to and pushed open the door, placing a foot to the cold tile floors with his bare feet and dropped his things without a care of where they should land. A low growl followed with him pulling up his baggy jeans, holding them back over his boxers and took a seat on the bare bed, lying back and watching the ceiling:: Well....thats everything for now....

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
*The sounds of the Halls Echoed as she lazily stood up from the computer, making way out to the middle of the hallway, once again, not many people was here..and it was irritating* scream $&%*& wink @#*)#$#
MinakoDream
*The sounds of the Halls Echoed as she lazily stood up from the computer, making way out to the middle of the hallway, once again, not many people was here..and it was irritating* scream $&%*& wink @#*)#$#

::Blinks then sits up and stares towrads the doors, hearing her loud voice travel down the halls:: My god, did someone let a sailor in here or something? Sheesh. ::Cracks his door and pokes his head out, watching to see if she were even outside:: Bleh, loud alley girls... like my sisters..

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream

::Blinks then sits up and stares towrads the doors, hearing her loud voice travel down the halls:: My god, did someone let a sailor in here or something? Sheesh. ::Cracks his door and pokes his head out, watching to see if she were even outside:: Bleh, loud alley girls... like my sisters..

*Mara Cocked a light brow as she peered down the hallway, seeing something that looked like a Very Small White Asian Hackberry Bug..She squinted her eyes before she walked forward..trying to take apart of what was in front of her*......
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream

*Mara Cocked a light brow as she peered down the hallway, seeing something that looked like a Very Small White Asian Hackberry Bug..She squinted her eyes before she walked forward..trying to take apart of what was in front of her*......

(LMAO!) ::Tilts his head to the side, spotting here with blurry sight and squints, trying harder to see but since he was unable to, he stood and shrugged, slamming the door shut::

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream

(LMAO!) ::Tilts his head to the side, spotting here with blurry sight and squints, trying harder to see but since he was unable to, he stood and shrugged, slamming the door shut::

.....*Peered lightly as she walked over towards the hall way, looking up and down at the door, knocking lightly*
Name: Mitsukai
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Class: College Freshman
DormRoom #: 1
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream

Huh? ::Stands and walks over to the door, peeking through the eyehole then slowly props the door open:: Hey there... can I help you with something?

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tyrant_fire
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream

Huh? ::Stands and walks over to the door, peeking through the eyehole then slowly props the door open:: Hey there... can I help you with something?

......*Smiles brightly as she put her eye against the Peep Hole, seeing his head was kinda small on her end* HA!
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream
Tyrant_fire
MinakoDream

......*Smiles brightly as she put her eye against the Peep Hole, seeing his head was kinda small on her end* HA!

::Smirks and brushses a couple of strands from his face, allowing him full access to her beauty:: Hey there... you still havent answered me. You need anything from me or something? I'm trying to get my things put away and set up some stuff.. you get the idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff